Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10466059 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19046) (19047) (19048) (19049) (19050) (19051) (19052) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:26pm On Apr 17
Katcall:
, raumde.uter, kilishihu.nter, bluefil.m, , ibim.e, popizia.no, Chelsea fans and andrewbaba4.4 come around.
Between Yamine Jamal and Cole palmer, who is better
which Kain yeye question be this now? I'm sure you are one of those people that compares Rodrygo to saka.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 3:30pm On Apr 17
Katcall:
Airmark, raumdeuter, kilishihunter, bluefilm, ballzproblem2, ibime, popiziano, Chelsea fans and andrewbaba44 come around.

Too much comparison spoil football

Meanwhile,yamal is just 16 years old so we compare him to our own kendry paez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:36pm On Apr 17
Katcall:
Airmark, raumdeuter, kilishihunter, bluefilm, ballzproblem2, ibime, popiziano, Chelsea fans and andrewbaba44 come around.

Please he is 16 leave him alone .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:37pm On Apr 17
airmark:

Sincerely we should use that money for another LB, to buy Koopmeiners. He is highly creative and powerful shots. He can relieve Palmer of the immense burden.

Maatsen can return to replace one of Chilwell or Cucu or join them. LB is not top of the shelf of our problems in my opinion.
My problem with players like Koopmeiners na say I'm very wary of players wey versatility na their biggest strength.

He's a good player. I admit that. But I Don dey fear, wallahi

Na so them use Havertz scam person

A LW, a striker, a CB and an LB and a more useful coach than Popizaino.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:39pm On Apr 17
forgiveness:

Someone coming out from injury is finished?

Chukwuemeka is a midfielder.
Since November 2021 he's has not been the same player dawg.

He's the press trigger for most teams, his brain seems to go missing after the halfway line, and his athleticism which used to help him recover quickly after attacking is going.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:41pm On Apr 17
Ibime:

grin grin grin

One of them here has been denying he is wearing Barca undergarment/singlet under his Man City top for the last 4 years
🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

My problem with players like Koopmeiners na say I'm very wary of players wey versatility na their biggest strength.

He's a good player. I admit that. But I Don dey fear, wallahi

Na so them use Havertz scam person

A LW, a striker, a CB and an LB and a more useful coach than Popizaino.

He is sleeky like Palmer and we need more players that can shoot well, to make our attack unpredictable around the box. I think he is stronger on the ball than Havertz.

Popizaino don see shege. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17
airmark:

He is sleeky like Palmer and we need more players that can shoot well, to make our attack unpredictable around the box.

Popizaino don see shege. grin

grin grin grin grin

I don see pass Shege. The Shege is now unlimited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:39pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Since November 2021 he's has not been the same player dawg.

He's the press trigger for most teams, his brain seems to go missing after the halfway line, and his athleticism which used to help him recover quickly after attacking is going.

Perhaps, injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 4:41pm On Apr 17
Trevor012:

Only a mugu would expect Soouthgate to drop Rashy for nonentities like Gordon and Gbalmer.
Palmer don do u strong tin,, especially d 4-3 loss against Chelsea... The injury still fresh 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:43pm On Apr 17
UEFA and BBC website saying both semi finals will be played on the same day. Why is that so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

I don see pass Shege. The Shege is now unlimited.

Pun intended. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Apr 17
airmark:

So, you can't tell why calamitous Boathand failed trial at Bayern Munich? grin

First professional player that would fail trial in a team he won Ucl, twice with. Disgraceful. grin

Boateng has served Bayern and won 2 CL trophies for us. Boateng alone won as many CL trophies as Chelsea FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

Boateng has served Bayern and won 2 CL trophies for us. Boateng alone won as many CL trophies as Chelsea FC

Is that the reason he failed trial at the club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Apr 17
airmark:
Is that the reason he failed trial at the club?

At his peak he was a regular for 10 seasons at Bayern

10 seasons is enough, No one cares what he is doing at 35yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17
Bombblacks:

Rashford and Grealish are definitely going. Those two are Southgate favs. Madison is definitely not going. Bowen and Gordon are the wild cards. England has too many forwards and attacking midfielders on form.
Rashford go where?
That mofo should not even be invited for friendlies again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17
NinjaMetahuman:
You don't need to make excuses for generational talents.
Life no suppose hard na baba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17
kalan:

They should that Palmer is the leader and support him. Their goal is useless to the team. It's useful for Cold Palmer
Very useless my oga grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17
Leyqute:

Match Haaland how? Is he mad?
I think say you don stop to dey smoke this Jebusite angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:47pm On Apr 17
disasi should plait that his mumu hair
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:16pm On Apr 17
Rodrygo strikes. Fantastic, effective play from Madrid. Poor defending from City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Apr 17
BlueMann:
Rodrygo strikes. Fantastic, effective play from Madrid. Poor defending from City

Rodrygo gets joy and goals playing against City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:22pm On Apr 17
Omo, how did Man City not score there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 8:29pm On Apr 17
Madrid are allowing KDB way too much space

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17
Man City are starting to get the hang of this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Apr 17
Valverde should be passing that earlier!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17
If they keep giving him space KdB will ruin Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17
airmark:

When did we score 6 goals with your useless Sterling on the pitch?

I don't know why you are attracted to useless attackers. Yesterday, we saw how Morata missed an almost open net to help Athletico into the semis. This is the same Morata you almost cried when as I wanted, was shipped out of Chelsea for ruining our seasons with his big misses.

You should be learning Arabic as we will throw both you and your useless Sterling to Saudi, by summer. grin

Continue embarrassing yourself...

Don't know when to shut up and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:56pm On Apr 17
Second half to come but yesterday's fixtures, albeit less glamorous on paper, were so much more exciting. Today's games haven't reached anywhere near the first leg standard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17
BlueMann:
Second half to come but yesterday's fixtures, albeit less glamorous on paper, were so much more exciting. Today's games haven't reached anywhere near the first leg standard.

Mancity game has been entertaining

Arsenal are just mehhhh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17
BlueMann:

Ancelotti will never go gung ho in both leg. Pep should've been expecting something like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17
Exciting game so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19046) (19047) (19048) (19049) (19050) (19051) (19052) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.