Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10466956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19045) (19046) (19047) (19048) (19049) (19050) (19051) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:49am On Apr 17
Sportsweb:
Sergio Roberto 1 Treble - Real Madrid ZERO

Louder

Sergio Roberto 1 treble - Real Madrid zero treble
Sergio Roberto 1 sextuple -real Madrid zero sextuple
Sergio Roberto 20 career trophies - Lampard 15 career trophies

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:04am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Take your 1 billion upgrade your team nah

Sweet tears grin

Use your brokeness enter UCL semi nau

Delicious tears

See catarrh all over your face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:02am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Louder

Sergio Roberto 20 career trophies - Lampard 15 career trophies

Ouch.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:25am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

Mumu Chelsea fans want troll me because I do let it go at times ,club wey no get history

They have been starving sha so I understand grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 10:51am On Apr 17
oliverano:

He's going for sure but not at the expense of Watkins. Watkins-Kane, Toney dropped.

Saka is going as starter RW lol....

Beligham, Saka, Kane, Watkins, Foden and Palmer seems locked in for now...

Rashford, Gordon, Grealish, Madison, Bowen are the possible casualties!....if
Rashford and Grealish are definitely going. Those two are Southgate favs. Madison is definitely not going. Bowen and Gordon are the wild cards. England has too many forwards and attacking midfielders on form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:57am On Apr 17
Bombblacks:

Rashford and Grealish are definitely going. Those two are Southgate favs. Madison is definitely not going. Bowen and Gordon are the wild cards. England has too many forwards and attacking midfielders on form.

Except Rashford. I personally wouldn't take him but Gordon Nd Grealish but I'm not South Gate so there's that!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:01am On Apr 17
oliverano:

Except Rashford. I personally wouldn't take him but Gordon Nd Grealish but I'm not South Gate so there's that!

Rashford is already tried and trusted in Southgate system. International cup competition is not were your start blending in new players that might not understand the system on time. Grealish and Rashford will definitely go. Infact most of the usuals will keep their place with little additions coming in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:05am On Apr 17
Bombblacks:

Rashford is already tried and trusted in Southgate system. International cup competition is not were your start blending in new players that might not understand the system on time. Grealish and Rashford will definitely go. Infact the usuals will keep their place with little additions coming in.

We know and I've heard you lol.

Kalvin Philips, Henderson and Sterling should all go for same reason. I hope to see them cook in the Euros!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:06am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

Are you Done crying about Lamine Yamal ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:08am On Apr 17
oliverano:

We know and I've heard you lol.

Kalvin Philips, Henderson and Sterling should all go for same reason. I hope to see them cook in the Euros!
Henderson will definitely make the squad. Sterling and Philips has fallen out of favor with Southgate for various reasons. Its not hard to understand why national managers will go with players already used to their system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:18am On Apr 17
Bombblacks:

Rashford is already tried and trusted in Southgate system. International cup competition is not were your start blending in new players that might not understand the system on time. Grealish and Rashford will definitely go. Infact most of the usuals will keep their place with little additions coming in.
Only a mugu would expect Soouthgate to drop Rashy for nonentities like Gordon and Gbalmer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:19am On Apr 17
Bombblacks:

Henderson will definitely make the squad. Sterling and Philips has fallen out of favor with Southgate for various reasons. Its not hard to understand why national managers will go with players already used to their system.

Is it that hard though? Last Euro final, Sterling was more important and completed the game, Philips started and I think completed the game as well while Rice was substituted. Meaning Philips was also more important than Rice.

But right now, Rice is a nailed on starter while Philips is out in the cold.

My point is if you're showing good form then you'll make the squad. Plamer is going because of his form even though he's very new in the team. Maino may go as well and even start, another new guy. He's there coz of good form.

Personally, I wouldn't take Rashford. Gordon can offer what he's gonna offer with better workrate too.

For me, LW, Gordon-Grealsih, RW, Saka-Fodden, AM, Palmer-Belignham, and CF, Kane-Watins. If extra spot dey i can now take black Ronaldo. But like I said earlier, I'm not South Gate so there's that.

To each, their own!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:23am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Exactly, like how you haven't reached UCL semi since VAR was introduced.

Bloody Cheats. God Don expose una nyash πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kings of Europe 10 years no UCL

Lmao

Lol.

This was a good one grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:27am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

In your existence you have the same ucl with Sergio Roberto

Money cannot buy success

You will remain an average club for a very long time I assure you grin
Like you are not spending on players. Money actually buy success, ask madrid, you just have to spend wisely that’s where your club failed. Chelsea is epl most successful club in the 21st century and now city is dominating.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:32am On Apr 17
hensben:
Chelsea is epl most successful club in the 21st century .

Who dash monkey banana πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39am On Apr 17
timbros:

We have been scoring with or without Sterling. So that theory is thrown out the window.

When did we score 6 goals with your useless Sterling on the pitch?

I don't know why you are attracted to useless attackers. Yesterday, we saw how Morata missed an almost open net to help Athletico into the semis. This is the same Morata you almost cried when as I wanted, was shipped out of Chelsea for ruining our seasons with his big misses.

You should be learning Arabic as we will throw both you and your useless Sterling to Saudi, by summer. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:43am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Exactly, like how you haven't reached UCL semi since VAR was introduced.

Bloody Cheats. God Don expose una nyash πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kings of Europe 10 years no UCL

Lmao
Since VAR was introduced during the 2018/2019 season.

Champions league winners: England 3, Spain 1.
Before then they had 5 in 5.

Coincidence, I think not.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Apr 17
airmark:

Why did he fail trial at Bayern?

Why was Hummels chased out of Bayern twice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:14pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:
LW, LB, CF, CB in that order.

And a better coach.

Palmer Nkunku Enzo Lavia Caicedo James Fofana Colwill is not a bad core by any means.

Add Nico Williams, Rayan Ait-Nouri or Patrick Dorgu, Antonio Silva and a CF who can score to this core and get a proper coach. You will be challenging for the title in 2 years.

What about Chiwell and Chukwuemeka?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:15pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:
LW, LB, CF, CB in that order.

And a better coach.

Palmer Nkunku Enzo Lavia Caicedo James Fofana Colwill is not a bad core by any means.

Add Nico Williams, Rayan Ait-Nouri or Patrick Dorgu, Antonio Silva and a CF who can score to this core and get a proper coach. You will be challenging for the title in 2 years.

Wetin we wan don with LB and RB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:16pm On Apr 17
forgiveness:

What about Chiwell and Chukwuemeka?
Chilwell is finished, Chukwuemeka is not a winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:17pm On Apr 17
forgiveness:

Wetin we wan don with LB and RB?
Where you see RB there and which LB do we have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17
Ballzproblem2:
not poch fault lol according to khayceeofficial.

Attack still dead huh?

Jackson and noni wailing over a PK is also poch's fault erh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17
Money can't buy success in football, only buying referees can buy you that success.

If you disagree ask a Barca fan.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

Why was Hummels chased out of Bayern twice

So, you can't tell why calamitous Boathand failed trial at Bayern Munich? grin

First professional player that would fail trial in a team he won Ucl, twice with. Disgraceful. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:58pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Someone coming out from injury is finished?

Chukwuemeka is a midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Where you see RB there and which LB do we have?

Sincerely we should use that money for another LB, to buy Koopmeiners. He is highly creative and powerful shots. He can relieve Palmer of the immense burden.

Maatsen can return to replace one of Chilwell or Cucu or join them. LB is not top of the shelf of our problems in my opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:01pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

I meant they are not bad core.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17
Sportsweb:
Andrew and millions of Barca bots all over the world.

Time to change allegiance since their miserable club can't do jack again

grin grin grin

One of them here has been denying he is wearing Barca undergarment/singlet under his Man City top for the last 4 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:18pm On Apr 17
Ibime:

grin grin grin

One of them here has been denying he is wearing Barca undergarment/singlet under his Man City top for the last 4 years
iPhone11 you mean
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 3:20pm On Apr 17
airmark:

Sincerely we should use that money for another LB, to buy Koopmeiners. He is highly creative and powerful shots. He can relieve Palmer of the immense burden.

Maatsen can return to replace one of Chilwell or Cucu or join them. LB is not top of the shelf of our problems in my opinion.

I thought koopmeiners is a midfielder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 3:21pm On Apr 17
Airmark, raumdeuter, kilishihunter, bluefilm, ballzproblem2, ibime, popiziano, Chelsea fans and andrewbaba44 come around.
Between Yamine Jamal and Cole palmer, who is better

(1) (2) (3) ... (19045) (19046) (19047) (19048) (19049) (19050) (19051) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: superfelix, fredoooooo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.