Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553837 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) (19111) (19112) (19113) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:20am On Apr 27
Mauricio Pochettino warns Chelsea chiefs should also be on trial after disappointing year

"We are all responsible for the situation and we all need to improve to show that we deserve to be here next season," Pochettino said. "It looks like it's only me - not the whole organisation. It should be the whole organisation.

"I don't take all the decisions here. That is to be made clear. If you say to me I have the keys and this guy is here because it's my decision, that is one thing. But if this is not my decision, you need to judge me, and judge him in his job, no? Because it's not my direct responsibility. I cannot suffer for things that are not in my hands."

Source

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:37am On Apr 27
Lmao them bench Palah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:49am On Apr 27
Unlimited22:
Lmao them bench Palah

They were foolish not to accept 200m from Saudi last summer. You can't turn your nose up at rebuild money

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:53am On Apr 27
Ibime:

They were foolish not to accept 200m from Saudi last summer. You can't turn your nose up at rebuild money
Klopp return the club back to how he met it and run away

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 12:00pm On Apr 27
With Mane and Firminho gone Kloop was probably wary of using an attack with little to absent EPL experience.

Rebuilds can be a delicate balancing act.

Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:20pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

Nobody argued whether 5points is not enough to win league, even 1point is enough to win league.

The question you should be asking is whether losing a 5-point lead enough to term a team bottler?

If you say yes, I will show you where Chelsea once had a 5 point lead at the top and never won the league and you'll show me where you termed your club bottler.

Deal??
Yes, blowing away 5points gap at the closing stage of the season equates to bottling. It simply means while Arsenal was dropping points here and there, Man City were busy acquiring more points (City closed 5 points gap and ended up winning the league with additional 5 points). How? In simple terms (Arsenal threw away 10 points while Man City gained all the 10 points) that's how you bottled the league.. Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:28pm On Apr 27
Vischy:

Straight to jail 😂😂😂
By now he should even be investigated for match fixing for that back line in our last match. I don't know why that nonsense English FA is wasting time.
What is good for the toney is good for the pochettino.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:40pm On Apr 27
Paqueta very lucky to escape without a card after that nasty challenge on Mac Allister. People have been sent off for similar challenges.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:09pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

By now he should even be investigated for match fixing for that back line in our last match. I don't know why that nonsense English FA is wasting time.
What is good for the toney is good for the pochettino.
These were my thoughts too. I can't believe a so-called professional coach can be that dull. One kind mago mago seems to be happening in Chelsea games this season under Poch.

Sometimes, it's like he deliberately sets up the team or makes changes during games for the team to lose or draw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:14pm On Apr 27
Liverpool have fallen behind again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:20pm On Apr 27
What Liverpool is doing now is exactly what Arsenal did last season.. bottling a league they were 5 points clear few weeks ago

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:
Lmao them bench Palah

He has served a lot of dross lately. Should’ve sold him last summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:33pm On Apr 27
FBS:
Mauricio Pochettino warns Chelsea chiefs should also be on trial after disappointing year

"We are all responsible for the situation and we all need to improve to show that we deserve to be here next season," Pochettino said. "It looks like it's only me - not the whole organisation. It should be the whole organisation.

"I don't take all the decisions here. That is to be made clear. If you say to me I have the keys and this guy is here because it's my decision, that is one thing. But if this is not my decision, you need to judge me, and judge him in his job, no? Because it's not my direct responsibility. I cannot suffer for things that are not in my hands."

Source
but a good coach will make sure he is the one making All decisions.. that's why the good and serious ones rejected the job before him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:35pm On Apr 27
Westham playing tiki-taka, Lillpool playing long balls with TAA and Roberston trying to outdo each other in the first half

Still not over yet though. 45 more mins to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27
They got one back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:38pm On Apr 27
Lillpool back in it. hooray!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:41pm On Apr 27
Ball to feet..Lpool playing better now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:44pm On Apr 27
This ref. smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:49pm On Apr 27
A001:

These were my thoughts too. I can't believe a so-called professional coach can be that dull. One kind mago mago seems to be happening in Chelsea games this season under Poch.

Sometimes, it's like he deliberately sets up the team or makes changes during games for the team to lose or draw.
He's not dull. He deliberately did this probably as a stubborn reaction to Chelsea's owners. Even though they messed up you always have to put your best lineups when playing against the best teams. He should leave immediately once we lose today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:49pm On Apr 27
Sportsweb:
What Liverpool is doing now is exactly what Arsenal did last season.. bottling a league they were 5 points clear few weeks ago

At the end of the season, people will blame Pep for the failures of Klopp. Dropping points Vs United, Palace & Everton. That's 1 point from a possible 9.

Not good enough for a manager considered a thorn in the flesh of Pep!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:54pm On Apr 27
Liverpool have turned it around. Own goal I believe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:54pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

At the end of the season, people will blame Pep for the failures of Klopp. Dropping points Vs United, Palace & Everton. That's 1 point from a possible 9.

Not good enough for a manager considered a thorn in the flesh of Pep!
Still won't change the fact he's always being a thorn in the flesh of Apari despite spending less.
Everybody is hailing him that he's about to do an epl four peat but what of in the champions league where he has 1 trophy in 8 years despite spending 1.5 billion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:00pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

Still won't change the fact he's always being a thorn in the flesh of Apari despite spending less.
Everybody is hailing him that he's about to do an epl four peat but what of in the champions league where he has 1 trophy in 8 years despite spending 1.5 billion?

Okay, at the end of the season, he'll be given the thorn in flesh title.

Since Pep came to E-Farm, Chelsea, United have proven that there's no positive linear relationship between winning the top prize and spending billions of pounds.

I think only Anceloti has won more UCL than Pep.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27
*coughs* 115 charges *coughs*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27
West Ham scores again grin

2-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:06pm On Apr 27
Antonio equalizes for West Ham!!

Bowen goal and assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:09pm On Apr 27
airmark:

Jackson don cut the disturbing hair. Drogba regen.

Again,you never tire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:09pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

Okay, at the end of the season, he'll be given the thorn in flesh title.

Since Pep came to E-Farm, Chelsea, United have proven that there's no positive linear relationship between winning the top prize and spending billions of pounds.

I think only Anceloti has won more UCL than Pep.
Then why can't he farm the ucl too? Klopp with less spendings went to 3 finals losing two. Ancelotti is on 4 and might be on his way to 5 despite going to coach the likes of psg and Everton in his career. All these while showing apari pepper over the years.
We also won premier league in his first season before he started spending some country's military budgets.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:09pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:
*coughs* 115 charges *coughs*
He thinks we don't know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Apr 27
airmark:

You can go back to that my post and check the list again.

There is no shot stat where Man utd is not top 10

Limit your ignorant posts on public forums

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27
Salah and Klopp had a go at each other before he came on- just before they conceded the equalizer.

Salah seems to be saying “you should’ve let me play”.

There’s definitely friction between the duo..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:13pm On Apr 27
Nunez sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) (19111) (19112) (19113) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, ouzo1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.