Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,338 members, 7,839,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10638965 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19204) (19205) (19206) (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) ... (19289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 10:04pm On May 11
Cold Palmer with another one

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:05pm On May 11
just watched the build up to Jackson goal,James was making run before caicedo hit the pass.

YOU DON'T TEACH THAT,that's an elite player @reece james

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:29pm On May 11
Ballzproblemm:
just watched the build up to Jackson goal,James was making run before caicedo hit the pass.

Appreciate Caicedo also for making that progressive pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:31pm On May 11
Vischy:

omo that pass sweet I appreciate it, we get technical ballers for this club .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 10:58pm On May 11
If this man kpai,Na Kompany Kill am.....I dey like this kain bad belle and hatred cheesy

https://twitter.com/tomiwebstr/status/1789335682751557683?t=-SGWQrDJ6HcV1-1Gm0uo5w&s=19

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:10pm On May 11
Unlimited22:

Lol
We've conceded a record number of goals this season but that one no concern you

Na so you take shout for Poch, August no finish you change mouth

Let analyse this things the way they are,so that we don't end up misunderstanding each other whiles saying the same thing.

We are creating more than we are scoring. Our opponents create less than half of the chances we create and score with it and that's an indication of terrible attack. Thus,the attack is our major problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On May 11
Unlimited22:

Even without the third goal, we would still have more goals than Spurs.

How many points wey then use pass us?

That's where you are getting it wrong.

Spurs is not my target but City and they have 91 goals scored and on their way to winning the league for the 4th time.

In the last 3 seasons now, City scored 90+ goals, that's what we should try to match next season to win the league and not celebrating 71 goals like Aston Villa, while we continue with low level striker.

Buy Silva's replacement and get better finishers hungry for success upfront.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:16pm On May 11
Emaprince:
Absence of reece and chiwell have always brought about the downfall of chelsea.

Only a blind man will not see that.

I was surprised when Unlimited was insultive and later asking me to list out injured defenders that would have improved our game from back.

A fit Colwill is also an upgrade on Badiashile, but no, they don't want to shift ground.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23pm On May 11
popizaino:

Your agenda is dead on arrival. When your attack keeps missing millions of chances,will you ignore that and begin to fix the defence.

Even I can't count the number of times Jackson would lose possession in the middle and our defence would still defend the dangerous attacks.

The same unlimited didn't know that Nkunku only played twice as CF for Leipzig in his last season with Leipzig, and he thought we have a ready CF in him.

I don't know why some old fans have accepted Bournemouth type of standard, now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:24pm On May 11
Trevor012:
City is about to win 4 straight league title yet the shameless is still bragging about Epl being unpredicitable and competitive lmao. City will even do 5 straight next year and the same people will still call it unpredicitable. Ask everybody here who will win the league next season and 99.9% will give you the same answer. Pep has turned the league to farmers like ferguson and mourinho did.

Ferguson yes but mourinho ? How, when

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:29pm On May 11
MorataFC:
That cross accounts for 75% of the goal.

Superb.

Once opponents understand the threat we possess going forward, they will be cautious in attacking us. Their attackers will be more busy assisting their defenders, and our defenders wouldn't be under incessant attacks that lead to goals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by superjaks(m): 11:36pm On May 11
airmark:

Superb.

Once opponents understand the threat we possess going forward, they will be cautious in attacking us. Their attackers will be more busy assisting their defenders, and our defenders wouldn't be under incessant attacks that lead to goals.

Very spot on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19am On May 12
superjaks:

Very spot on

drisham:
Instant impact

The same Reece that simpleton said we didn't miss.

At a point, Odoi had to fall back to assist in clearing dangerous balls in their box.

Pocchetino really did brilliant changes, must be said.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:46am On May 12
airmark:

The same Reece that simpleton said we didn't miss.

At a point, Odoi had to fall back to assist in clearing dangerous balls in their box.

Pocchetino really did brilliant changes, must be said.

This arm-chair analyst needs some rest. I can’t help but wonder how jobless you are. Steadily looking to engage and do his usual back and forth.

Show some restraint you indecorous charlatan and stop throwing slurs my way. I came hard the last time and you copped out, but being a useless psychopathic masochist, I see you are back to receive more battering.

I made you a promise, I’ll be here for each of your cheap rebuttals. You think say you get craze? You don jam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 1:04am On May 12
Ballzproblemm:

isn't it a shame a club with these calibre of players vying for europa league position. Airmark come here and collect slap. Raumtrophyless yours is coming soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 1:05am On May 12
Vischy:

caicedo is average

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13am On May 12
Griffon:

This arm-chair analyst needs some rest. I can’t help but wonder how jobless you are. Steadily looking to engage and do his usual back and forth.

Show some restraint you indecorous charlatan and stop throwing slurs my way. I came hard the last time and you copped out, but being a useless psychopathic masochist, I see you are back to receive more battering.

I made you a promise, I’ll be here for each of your cheap rebuttals. You think say you get craze? You don jam.

Even when I didn't mention this dolt, he knew he was the one I was referring to as simpleton. How best can one describe someone who claimed James wasn't missed? grin

I have a job I am doing and mouths to feed, so I didn't have your time for back and forth. It's strange to you as yours is to beg people online and wait for palliatives like a downtrodden that you are.

You see the fact you hurled insults on my innocent parents because of football argument, you have placed eternal curse on yourself and you will self-destruct.

Onye ayiyo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 1:19am On May 12
Ballzproblemm:
omo that pass sweet I appreciate it, we get technical ballers for this club .
if i smash you, apart from palmer. Cai is nowhere near technical
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:20am On May 12
Parizz:
if i smash you,
gay ass nigha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:32am On May 12
airmark:

Even when I didn't mention this dolt, he knew he was the one I was referring to as simpleton. How best can one describe someone who claimed James wasn't missed? grin

I have a job I am doing and mouths to feed, so I didn't have your time for back and forth. It's strange to you as yours is to beg people online and wait for palliatives like a downtrodden that you are.

You see the fact you hurled insults on my innocent parents because of football argument, you have placed eternal curse on yourself and you will self-destruct.

Onye ayiyo.

At 50+ you're seen slithering around a forum on daily basis, doing back and forth. No way you’re not jobless. If life gets so tough, consider self-immolation - that’s possibly the best way to end your miserable life.

Your psychopathic parents didn’t get enough from me. They deserve more for ever considering such an unholy matrimony which brought about the existence of an acrimonious, psychopathic retard.

I’ll rather seek for assistance than to be subjected to a daily BDSM by a 70-year-old South Korean mistress for just monthly allowances. It got so bad that Oluwaseun had to consider your plight by offering you an MOD job at the Rap Section - a job you could not even hold down well - you have never excelled in anything in life.

What has worked well for you in life? Not music, not rap, not punditry, not even a breakaway from a septuagenarian South Korean mistress who force feeds you dogs’ meals every day.

You brought this unprecedented ignominy upon your parents, yourself and generation. You’ll die in my hands today airfart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:50am On May 12
Griffon:

At 50+ you're seen slithering around a forum on daily basis, doing back and forth. No way you’re not jobless. If life gets so tough, consider self-immolation - that’s possibly the best way to end your miserable life.

Your psychopathic parents didn’t get enough from me. They deserve more for ever considering such an unholy matrimony which brought about the existence of an acrimonious, psychopathic retard.

I’ll rather seek for assistance than to be subjected to a daily BDSM by a 70-year-old South Korean mistress for just monthly allowances. It got so bad that Oluwaseun had to consider your plight by offering you an MOD job at the Rap Section - a job you could not even hold down well - you have never excelled in anything life.

What has worked well for you in life? Not music, not rap, not punditry, not even a breakaway from a septuagenarian South Korean mistress who force feeds you dogs’ meals every day.

You brought this unprecedented ignominy upon your parents, yourself and generation. You’ll die in my hands today airfart.

grin

This boy is pained and it will continue until he bites the dust. Who is 50+? Who had South Korean mistress? grin grin

Like they say, he who is down, fears no fall. That's why you are hungry for battle online, exposing your 'gutter' background and lack of sound parental upbringing.

You are looking for who will join you in abusing parents, when you should be thinking of how to find something doing and put an end to your online begging spree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:09am On May 12
airmark:

grin

This guy is pained and it will continue until he bites the dust. Who is 50+? Who had South Korean mistress? grin grin

Like they say, he who is down, fears no fall. That's why you are hungry for battle online, exposing your 'gutter' background and lack of sound parental upbringing.

You are looking for who will join you in abusing parents, when you should be thinking of how to find something doing and put an end to your online begging spree.

Lame.

If you had an ounce of dignity, you won’t think of spewing trash about my plea for an assistance years back which YOU COULD NOT EVEN OFFER. I should have known that you were even a deadbeat who was in more serious need of help.

Why make a joke of yourself? I now see why most folks here don’t take you serious. From threads to threads, you’re seen as a joke. Slithering around and doing back and forth like some idiots who tapped into a neighbor’s data plan. grin

Oh well, you forgot so soon about mentioning living in South Korea and being under the care of a septuagenarian nympho who force feeds you kegogi dogs’ foods. Poor bastard!

Cuunt I’m sorry to announce to you that South Korea's parliament passed a bill on Tuesday banning the breeding and slaughter of dogs for consumption, along with the banning of miscreants like you from buying take home dogs’ meals. You may now have to consider swine poop for breakfast and dinner, I heard it contains all 13 of the essential plant nutrients that are used by plants like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19am On May 12
Griffon:

Lame.

If you had an ounce of dignity, you won’t think of spewing trash about my plea for an assistance years back which YOU COULD NOT EVEN OFFER. I should have known that you were even a deadbeat who was in more serious need of help.

Why make a joke of yourself? I now see why most folks here don’t take you serious. From threads to threads, you’re seen as a joke. Slithering around and doing back and forth like some idiots who tapped into a neighbor’s data plan. grin

Oh well, you forgot so soon about mentioning living in South Korea and being under the care of a septuagenarian nympho who force feeds you kegogi dogs’ foods. Poor bastard!

Cuunt I’m sorry to announce to you that South Korea's parliament passed a bill on Tuesday banning the breeding and slaughter of dogs for consumption. You may now have to consider swine poop for breakfast and dinner, I heard it contains all 13 of the essential plant nutrients that are used by plants like you.

grin

This boy is running mad already.

I have only travelled to 5 countries in Asia and Korea is not one of them. I guess I mentioned I had a friend there in the past but amnesia got the better of your brain. Nsogbu di !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:21am On May 12
airmark:

grin

This boy is running mad already.

I have only travelled to 5 countries in Asia and Korea is not one of them. I guess I mentioned I had a friend there in the past but amnesia got the better of your brain. Nsogbu di !

You go explain tire today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:28am On May 12
Griffon:

You go explain tire today.

I know you have no retentive memory, that's why you said we didn't miss Reece James among other craps.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:31am On May 12
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 3:39am On May 12
BlueAngel444:
Just has to be next season
are they moving from puma??

Who designed this kit ?? .. I'm having a hard time remembering the name of that logo on the shirt..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:52am On May 12
airmark:

I know you have no retentive memory, that's why you said we didn't miss Reece James among other craps.

Cretin is it your anüs that does your thinking or your gnarled fingers which old age has brought running fast?

Who said we didn’t miss RJ? Read through my post below and tell me how that relates to missing RJ. My assertion was simply questioning how Reece James was going to make the SOLE difference in that depleted backline.

Instead of you to read and comprehend well, you’re busy rehashing what was never texted, just in your bid to garner pity party for your usual back and forth.

Griffon:

Stop plumbing the depth of this idiocy.

What do you mean we have injuries in defense? Who’s the difference maker there? We’ve seen it all with Disaster and the rest. Reece can’t possibly be the only difference as he has just an area of his own half to take care of. Chilwell is a ghost of himself. Who else? Who?

You even have more excuse for the attack, we’ve not seen the triumvirate of Nkunku, Palmer and Jackson play together this season yet we have 70 goals scored already.

So?

Your team has conceded 60 goals in a PL season and you’re still yappin. Omo eh.

I’ll lecture you for free. The emboldened is simply saying, “Reece is good but can’t possibly solve the backline problems because he can’t be at the CB, LB and RB positions all at the same time. Neither do you expect him to maraud forward and still sprint back to pack the shits littered by Disaster and co.”

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:25am On May 12
Griffon:

Cretin is it your anüs that does your thinking or your gnarled fingers which old age has brought running fast?

Who said we didn’t miss RJ? Read through my post below and tell me how that relates to missing RJ. My assertion was simply questioning how Reece James was going to make the SOLE difference in that depleted backline.

Instead of you to read and comprehend well, you’re busy rehashing what was never texted, just in your bid to garner pity party for your usual back and forth.

I’ll lecture you for free. The emboldened is simply saying, “Reece is good but can’t possibly solve the backline problems because he can’t be at the CB, LB and RB positions all at the same time. Neither do you expect him to maraud forward and still sprint back to pack the shits littered by Disaster and co.”

Did I say only Reece is enough to solve our defensive frailty? Amnesia has dealt a hand on you.

Go and beg for enough data and check all my submissions on our defence. In fact I replied Unlimited when he asked for defenders missed.

airmark:

Fofana
Reece James
Colwill

Add Silva's replacement next season then we improve the defence.

Now, tell me the CF in this team to replace this wasteful Jackson?

Find Gingko biloba, and relieve yourself of your memory issues. That's the help I can render to you, which is more valuable than free funds you were seeking to use to smoke we,ed and carry Owerri babes.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:50am On May 12
airmark:

Did I say only Reece is enough to solve our defensive frailty? Amnesia has dealt a hand on you.

Go and beg for enough data and check all my submissions on our defence. In fact I replied Unlimited when he asked for defenders missed.

Find Gingko biloba, and relieve yourself of your memory issues. That's the help I can render to you, which is more valuable than free funds you were seeking to use to smoke we,ed and carry Owerri babes.

So it’s not about me saying we miss RJ anymore, it’s about what you said rada rada.

Either you’re a malfunctioning BOT or an internet leech-like virus.

So these are what these fellas who engage you here have to inure? The back and forth and endless hours of amala turning.

This is the invention your psychopathic parents has graced God’s green earth with. We all need to be quarantined, sharing same thread with you should be considered a suicidal attempt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:19am On May 12
larride:

Lmao. Next season you might not even finish top 2.
Lol....
So aside Man City, who do you think will be your possible top 2?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:24am On May 12
airmark:

You defeated Spurs, you went to town with 'North London is Red' mantra. Now, you want them to help you so you can even claim the entire London is Red. Dey play. grin
grin grin grin

If Liverpool defeats Aston Villa tomorrow, shebi they still have all to play for to gain UCL?

It's not really about helping me but helping themselves Sir cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (19204) (19205) (19206) (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) ... (19289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.