Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10632246 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19205) (19206) (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) (19211) ... (19282) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:35am On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Baba, which excellence is needed to beat Villa at home for tail end of the season, bearing in mind the huge implications of dropping points?

For that game, it isn't as if y'all even had some injury crises thereabout - Una no just show up for that game at all.

If to say na points drop away to UTD tommorow cost una the league, y'all can still have some compassion from rival fans but losing the league title because of a shameful home defeat to Villa, even with all that was at stake?

As a matter of fact, if y'all lost away to city and handed them the initiative as a result, you fit get genuine sympathy for this matter but definitely not with that embarrassment at home to Villa

Arsenal no try at all tbh

Anyways, let's hope y'all get a result tomorrow and City drop points at Spurs
Lol, you still don't get my point, do you?

There's a reason most EPL fans claim that EPL is the most competitive league in the world because "anybody can beat anybody".

Check most winners teams who dropped point then, it's not your regular top 4 most times. The 4-4 you referenced in 2012 was against Everton(you guys still finished on Gd remember). There are numerous examples.

Like I said, I'm not giving excuses for my fvck up, yes we fvcked up. But there's no denying that the fvcking standard have been raised.

Years Pre Pep, 89points will get you the league (even if we lose against Aston Villa) but now it's treated as "Why should you lose to ONLY Aston Villa"?
That's the standard I'm talking about.

Hopefully we beat you guys and hope Spurs do is a favour oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:44am On May 12
airmark:

Did he need a season to settle down in Burndisleaguedown?

Imagine if we gave Conte those he wanted, you think he wouldn't have given him another run for his money? Liverpool still won the Epl after Fraudiola settled down, so forget that settling ish.

If Arsenal fail to win Epl this season, and we get it right in the next transfer window, it's next decade for you to try your Epl luck again. It will be Chelsea's show for the rest of this decade ; grin
There's a reason the EPL was called "the most competitive league in the world" and there's a reason you always deride Bundesliga.

To be very honest, the only person whom I believed could go toe to toe with Pep was prime Klopp and even him just won it once. And yeah, I'm not talking from hindsight

Prime Conte can't give you that 95+ point every season with or without his choice players.

As for the bolded, so you believe Pochetinno has what it takes to be averaging 90+ points consistently?
Same Pochetinno you feel is average?

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:59am On May 12
airmark:

That's where you are getting it wrong.

Spurs is not my target but City and they have 91 goals scored and on their way to winning the league for the 4th time.

In the last 3 seasons now, City scored 90+ goals, that's what we should try to match next season to win the league and not celebrating 71 goals like Aston Villa, while we continue with low level striker.

Buy Silva's replacement and get better finishers hungry for success upfront.

It's interesting you want to emulate Man City's goals scored in the last 3 seasons, but ignored the fact that they conceded less than Chelsea in that time period grin grin

This season (GW37) City concede 33 goals, Chelsea 61
Last seaseason City conceded 33 goals, Chelsea 47
Last 2 seasons City conceded 26 goals Chelsea 33
Last 3 seasons City conceded 32 goals Chelsea 36.

Do you think you can win the league if you score 200 goals and concede 198 goals? grin grin grin

Notice the number of goals City conceded last season and this season, they are similar - 33goals. But Chelsea went from 47 conceded last season to 61 this season. Meanwhile Chelsea jumped from 38 goals scored last season to 73 this season.

Tell yourself the honest truth which department needs urgent attention.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:32am On May 12
raumdeuter:

Actually 6 in 7
No, 7 in 7 ni.

Lost 1 to conte, lost another to klopp.

I guess those ones don't count.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:36am On May 12
popizaino:

Let analyse this things the way they are,so that we don't end up misunderstanding each other whiles saying the same thing.

We are creating more than we are scoring. Our opponents create less than half of the chances we create and score with it and that's an indication of terrible attack. Thus,the attack is our major problem.

We're conceding less shots and chances created against than these opponents and still conceding more goals, a record number in fact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:53am On May 12
Griffon:

Lame.

If you had an ounce of dignity, you won’t think of spewing trash about my plea for an assistance years back which YOU COULD NOT EVEN OFFER. I should have known that you were even a deadbeat who was in more serious need of help.

Why make a joke of yourself? I now see why most folks here don’t take you serious. From threads to threads, you’re seen as a joke. Slithering around and doing back and forth like some idiots who tapped into a neighbor’s data plan. grin

Oh well, you forgot so soon about mentioning living in South Korea and being under the care of a septuagenarian nympho who force feeds you kegogi dogs’ foods. Poor bastard!

Cuunt I’m sorry to announce to you that South Korea's parliament passed a bill on Tuesday banning the breeding and slaughter of dogs for consumption, along with the banning of miscreants like you from buying take home dogs’ meals. You may now have to consider swine poop for breakfast and dinner, I heard it contains all 13 of the essential plant nutrients that are used by plants like you.

Egbon ahh ahh ,see as you Dey do grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:16am On May 12
Silentgroper:
are they moving from puma??

Who designed this kit ?? .. I'm having a hard time remembering the name of that logo on the shirt..
jordans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 7:38am On May 12
Ballzproblemm:
gay ass nigha
Gay not. I eat pussy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13am On May 12
Unlimited22:

Na why I believe say true true he was injured in the afcon final

Forest confirmed it was a serious injury he was playing with

He didn't play for 2 months after that final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:15am On May 12
airmark:

Even when I didn't mention this dolt, he knew he was the one I was referring to as simpleton. How best can one describe someone who claimed James wasn't missed? grin

I have a job I am doing and mouths to feed, so I didn't have your time for back and forth. It's strange to you as yours is to beg people online and wait for palliatives like a downtrodden that you are.

You see the fact you hurled insults on my innocent parents because of football argument, you have placed eternal curse on yourself and you will self-destruct.

Onye ayiyo.
Ignore all attention seekers to avoid derailing this thread. Just let it GO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:22am On May 12
Jodera:

Lol....
So aside Man City, who do you think will be your possible top 2?
No go sleep. Before 2023 nobody believes arsenal will compete the league, not even Arsenal fan ever imagined.

Same way you folks magically started competing for league is the same way United, Chelsea or any club could rise up to the task.

You have bottled the league last season and about to repeat it again this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:43am On May 12
airmark:

I was surprised when Unlimited was insultive and later asking me to list out injured defenders that would have improved our game from back.

A fit Colwill is also an upgrade on Badiashile, but no, they don't want to shift ground.
If I ask you to show me where I insulted you now....

The same Chilwell and Colwill we have watched this season? Or Reece will play the whole defence by himself?

You want to get to City standards. Show us how many goals they've conceded over the last three seasons. This season alone we have conceded almost the total of their own for this and last season.

You can't win the league if you outscore your opponent but also out-concede them.

Liverpool in 2013/14 had two strikers who were numbers 1 and 2 in the golden boot chart along with Prime Coutinho and a Sterling pre-uselessness along With Gerrard in midfield but lost the league because they had clowns like Sakho, Flanagan and Skrtel in defence.

You cannot fix attack and ignore this fishing basket we have at the back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:45am On May 12
Man, this argument sef.

It's not even like I don't recognise we need better attackers.

Nkunku is back. I'm even saying, sign a CF and a proper LW, then get me a CB and a left back whose brain works.

Omo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:46am On May 12
Jodera:

grin grin grin

If Liverpool defeats Aston Villa tomorrow, shebi they still have all to play for to gain UCL?

It's not really about helping me but helping themselves Sir cool

Oshey pamutator.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:49am On May 12
Sportsweb:
No go sleep. Before 2023 nobody believes arsenal will compete the league, not even Arsenal fan ever imagined.

Same way you folks magically started competing for league is the same way United, Chelsea or any club could rise up to the task.

You have bottled the league last season and about to repeat it again this season.

Leave Jodera, he thinks other team will remain in wilderness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:42am On May 12
Neymar moving like fraudzard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 10:08am On May 12
Neymar looks cheeky grin grin grin
andrewbaba44:
Neymar moving like fraudzard

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:14am On May 12
Unlimited22:
Man, this argument sef.

It's not even like I don't recognise we need better attackers.

Nkunku is back. I'm even saying, sign a CF and a proper LW, then get me a CB and a left back whose brain works.

Omo

Once you talk of defence upgrade, it automatically means our attack is okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:20am On May 12
swiz123:

Having an injury prone defenders is the same as having a very bad defense. We need to clear out James, Fofana, Chillwell and obviously Silva.

Just this alone makes defense a major issue to address.
grin grin grin Airmark forgiveness Unlimited22

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:33am On May 12
Griffon:

So it’s not about me saying we miss RJ anymore, it’s about what you said rada rada.

Either you’re a malfunctioning BOT or an internet leech-like virus.

So these are what these fellas who engage you here have to inure? The back and forth and endless hours of amala turning.

This is the invention your psychopathic parents has graced God’s green earth with. We all need to be quarantined, sharing same thread with you should be considered a suicidal attempt.

Who told your dead brain that we missed only Reece? You just jumped from nowhere like someone getting chased by hydra-headed poverty, pouring vile out for no reason.

Go and die if your life is frustrating you. Them no born you well to use those words on my parents, f2f.

Onyeara, onye ayiyo. Shameless m0f0.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:35am On May 12
Vischy:

Appreciate Caicedo also for making that progressive pass.
I was initially mad caicedo passed to gusto because I had already seen James bombing forward from our own half.
The signature chest control after that was such a beaut!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41am On May 12
Unlimited22:

If I ask you to show me where I insulted you now....

Can you tell your boss at work or your elder brother that

Unlimited22:

You're too old for this thing you're doing sir.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:49am On May 12
airmark:

If you saw this as an insult, I heartily apologise. I see am as normal banter, but no wam

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50am On May 12
Unlimited22:

You cannot fix attack and ignore this fishing basket we have at the back.

And who told you I didn't ask to sign a CB as Silva's replacement?

My argument is, attack should be our major concern. The defence was sh1t largely because of our injured players there but you didn't believe that.

Let me even ask you,

Is Badiashile better than Colwill?

Is Gusto better than James?

Is Disasi better than Fofana?

Why should we spend scarce resources on another LB as you want, when we can convince Maatsen to come back as a starter, that we will sell Chilwell and use the fund to get better attackers?

I recommended 2 better strikers/finishers than Jackson. 1 LWF better than Sterling and Mudryk and a CB, Silva's replacement. We don't need to waste money on any new LB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:50am On May 12
airmark:

Haha

Are you saying you are equivalent to his boss or elder brother? grin cheesy

This thread na better cruise sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:51am On May 12
timbros:

Once you talk of defence upgrade, it automatically means our attack is okay.
Nna ehn. I'm tired.

In 2020/21 our top scorer was Jorginho but we won the Champions League and got to FA Cup final With Werner and Havertz leading attack and such shining lights as Odoi and Ziyech as subs.

Now we have two players with 10+ goals and we have been midtable all season

You can't upgrade attack and leave the defence the way it is. It is impossible.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:54am On May 12
airmark:

And who told you I didn't ask to sign a CB as Silva's replacement?

My argument is, attack should be our major concern. The defence was sh1t largely because of our injured players there but you didn't believe that.

Let me even ask you,

Is Badiashile better than Colwill?

Is Gusto better than James?

Is Disasi better than Fofana?

Why should we spend scarce resources on another LB as you want, when we can convince Maatsen to come back as a starter, that we will sell Chilwell and use the fund to get better attackers?

I recommended 2 better strikers/finishers than Jackson. 1 LWF better than Sterling and Mudryk and a CB, Silva's replacement. We don't need to waste money on any new LB.
Maatsen is not coming back. Chilwell is English and a vice captain. Ain't no way he's leaving ahead of Cucurella.

That's why we need a new LB. We need a new CB who's aggressive and Smart. Fofana is coming back from back-to-back ACLs. Lol. Okay.

And you have Mudryk, Sterling and Madueke as wingers and you want to buy two Centre forwards?

Alright sir. Alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:54am On May 12
Unlimited22:

Nna ehn. I'm tired.

In 2020/21 our top scorer was Jorginho but we won the Champions League and got to FA Cup final With Werner and Havertz leading attack and such shining lights as Odoi and Ziyech as subs.

Now we have two players with 10+ goals and we have been midtable all season

You can't upgrade attack and leave the defence the way it is. It is impossible.

Agenda must agenda bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56am On May 12
Unlimited22:

If you saw this as an insult, I heartily apologise. I see am as normal banter, but no wam

That's a subtle way of saying one should grow up and I know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:57am On May 12
Bluelines69:

But we can’t change the whole team at once, there should be priorities…. I don’t even know how many we can get with ffp…. I’ll take Nkunku, Palmer, Madueke behind a reputable striker
Nkunku thrive better playing with a striker like jackson. A player like nkunku even benefits jackson more. Nkunku can even play that top spot when jackson isnt available too. We dont need to spend huge funds on any striker when Nkunku should be fit nxt season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:58am On May 12
Mind you we go still make sales o.

Get me Kudus and Gyokeres.
Get me Dorgu and Antonio Silva or Leny Yoro.

Nkunku James Fofana Colwill Enzo Lavia all back to join Palmer and Caicedo.

Even with Popizaino we go still cook.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:08am On May 12
Unlimited22:
Mind you we go still make sales o.

Get me Kudus and Gyokeres.
Get me Dorgu and Antonio Silva or Leny Yoro.

Nkunku James Fofana Colwill Enzo Lavia all back to join Palmer and Caicedo.

Even with Popizaino we go still cook.

I'll be here next season, una chef better sabi work because this place no go contain us if una no later cook o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19205) (19206) (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) (19211) ... (19282) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), BlueRayDick, WhoDeyHause, afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.