Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10455789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cesc Fabregas

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Well, I understand your POV.

But I want you to know that this is an online forum. How are you sure that the person you're fighting with is not even superior to you in life.

You see, in a public forum if you don't want trouble you don't look for it.

Why don't you ask yourself, why do they throw jabs at you? Why do they insult you?

Change it and watch things change.

Good evening
Well, like I said like earlier on, look before you leap. You don't know the genesis of this, so I'd rather you stay out of it. It's not like I'm the only one they throw jabs at, just so you know. But when you check on the more sensible ones on here, you will discover they don't do such.

Trolling is very much allowed. That's normal on a forum like this. And as regards your first sentence, I ain't fighting anyone. The more reason I said you don't know shiit about what is on, but quoted me from whence you read albeit not knowing what transpired before then.

It will do more good to understand the subject hook, line and sinker before reacting to it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chelseafan1:
OK, so two of my friends are fighting each other, u guys need to stop this jare, my life has taken a better turn since I stopped engaging in online banters like this and punting... cheesy cheesy
Dmcdad and Airmark, u guys don't need this jare, u are both respected and mature, act it please.
Thanks
Bro no be so jare. Your guy say me dey cry. Lolzz.cheesy

Before you know it, person wey no know leg and hand, put mouth enter matter.

Your guy don finally score for premier league.cheesy How we go celebrate am na? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
diggz:

Guy faraburukwu bale ojare.......

Na exactly wetin I dey talk be dis so, na who dey troll u guys? Pls try to cross check again because you are pointing your fingers at the wrong guy without having any fact as usual.

Pally,I do not have time for internet f00lishness. As a matter of fact,I no dey show face for ur thread to spew rubbish plus i even no show face for una thread when you guys had your bumpy period so,wetin make you say I dey troll you guys? Except you support arsenal I do not know what you are talking about bruv. And,even the arsenal trolling self anyone can relate with it bcuz of direct rivalry. And, na only that my cocoanut head friend spy60 I dey always dey mess around with.

Bros,all this plenty talk about intellect,bin an introvert and blaaaah blaaah blah proves nothing bruv and you know it. So no derail the point of focus.

Lastly, I need you to show a proof of me trolling ur club in the last one year. Scrap DAT make it 2years or simply choose the number of years u desire. Thank you.

I honestly couldn't pick something outta this. Anywayz, wetin you no know leg and hand, leave am. Akoba adaba, Olohun... You know the rest.

My point? You should have left it for I and airmark rather than badge in. I wouldn't have fone far with this. Well, for the records, I just don't like digging up posts, but you trolled us wella, stop saying otherwise. And even if you did, it's allowed. But when someone starts insulting another, you expect the other to keep mute?

Leave matter for martha jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Your guy don finally score for premier league.cheesy How we go celebrate am na? cheesy

Lol...im ecstatic, I never esperreditt cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Well, like I said like earlier on, look before you leap. You don't know the genesis of this, so I'd rather you stay out of it. It's not like I'm the only one they throw jabs at, just so you know. But when you check on the more sensible ones on here, you will discover they don't do such.

Trolling is very much allowed. That's normal on a forum like this. And as regards your first sentence, I ain't fighting anyone. The more reason I said you don't know shiit about what is on, but quoted me from whence you read albeit not knowing what transpired before then.

It will do more good to understand the subject hook, line and sinker before reacting to it.

I've tried to see things from your perspective but you are not seeing things from mine.

I've made my point.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

You like throwing subtle jabs at people hiding under the cover of quoting someone else.

And if someone insults you or gets you angry, you start quoting your life history.

Don't look for trouble when you are not ready for it...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
timbros:
Can't wait for Conte to make a Pirlo out of Cesc!

Hmmmmmm. Are you sure? Pep failed to make a Xavi outta Cesc.

Make we siddon look.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nihilist:
If we pay more than 5 million pounds for thar stones guy, we fool ourselves very badly...

Côogar would have your head off your neck before the season started for this comment. I'm sure he wouldn't wish Stones even on his enemy after watching that overrated piece of shít. Greatest fraud ever liveth!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I honestly couldn't pick something outta this. Anywayz, wetin you no know leg and hand, leave am. Akoba adaba, Olohun... You know the rest.

My point? You should have left it for I and airmark rather than badge in. I wouldn't have fone far with this. Well, for the records, I just don't like digging up posts, but you trolled us wella, stop saying otherwise. And even if you did, it's allowed. But when someone starts insulting another, you expect the other to keep mute?

Leave matter for martha jare.

Bros for a guy who claims to be quite intelligent you chat a lot of bullocks for real. And, you can actually take that to CBN!

If you can't make sense out of a post that clearly states you and your goons have a knack for attacking an entire group instead of trashing out an issue with an individual is not my problem.

However,I challenge you to dig in and bring out a post plssss. If not, I will graciously add lying to the list of ur NL personality. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
chic2pimp:

Hahahaha Stones thinks He is Nesta. A ball playing centreback.
Bros what's going on at sansiro ? Heard they use haka to scare opponents cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I have said this for the umpteenth time, you have an obsession with me. I, Mcdad, keep mentioning you? You must see yourself as special.
[s]
The reality is that, your likes have the Internet to thank for your supposed sharpness or mindfulness. I know in the real world, you are just as timid as your brain which doesn't emanate something tangible and reasonable.

I'm a very simple and gentle dude in the real world. I might even look fragile at times even, but I tell you most solemnly, if you see me outside, you won't have the courage to talk to me. Ahswear! Bruv, I don't take shiit!

The thing about this online banter is that, it doesn't help matters. For me I see it more or less as a waste of time. Sometimes I wanna type certain things and I just wipe them off because I feel such can only be done with aplomb when it's done in camera and not wasting endless time typing.

Of course you don't know more than cancelling out people's posts especially when they hit you very hard, but the truth remains that, regardless of who you are in the real world, I can beat my breast and tell you that you can't stand to question me in any ramification. If you hear me talk, you won't like to. But of course the internet makes your type to type whatever gibberish that emanates from their head, and they start looking or feeling as Champions.

I guess you are one of them. I could remember vividly how someone stated it categorically clear how the offline coogar was much different from the one online as he was always avoiding troubles and stuffs, but online, he was a menace. That's just the way you are.

You don't even make reasonable, meaningful and intelligent posts. The only times you dare make posts are times you wanna display that insecurity and hatred of yours in dissing Busi. You don't even contribute jack on this thread. When intelligent folks talk, we know. And when carry-alongs talk, we also know. You know where you fall on.

When the likes of Nihilist (intelligence and objectivity) and Ibime (though sentimental but intelligent nonetheless) amongst others talk, you know some peeps have what we call brains and they are valuable to this thread. But your kind? I would need to coin a word in order to fully describe exactly what you represent here.

Keep telling yourself I cry. You can only wish. I don't do online banter. Chelseafan1 will tell you that, ask him. Moreso, I don't see reasons exchanging ideas (in form of a debate or argument) with people like you because you will never agree to someone else's school of thought albeit superior than yours, but will always wallow in the euphoria of... Infact, make I leave you jare, you are not worth my time.

Keep deluding yourself bruv. Happy weekend. [/s]

I was busy all day and could n't watch chelsea's match only to come and see your mention. Meanwhile i didn't bother to read the jagbajantis i know you must have written after the first line. Now look at the graphic below, that was the reply i gave when i got your mention.You were here bragging you did nt mention my moniker. Well, may be you really see me as special. My friend, online i dont care how anyone sees me, in real world i am getting my cake, that's what matters. So bounce. Lying liar. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
mathys:

Bros ,I dey see say u don make chelsea your second club? Most of you barca guys go dey una thread they throw jibes at cfc at will,no one go cry a river. Una go comot from una thread come park well for here,no one go disturb una. Even for weeks when u and your goons turn here to playing ground just before and after mou got the sack,only few peeps complained here.

Sotey....! When una dey on una not winning streak,i fit count the number of cfc fans wey troll una yet,na so so cfc fans una use cry for una thread. Stuffs like classless fans,blah blah blah keeps on flying upandan for una thread. Asides airmark who visits your thread and hensben (before) over hazard matter i doubt you will see any cfc fan wey dey constantly show face for una thread or discuss barca matter for here.

Hope say when una no carry shibi at the end of the season,then we decide to descend on una,hope una go take am as mehn and not do linda ikeji style on us?

@ Dmcdad
This was the post that started the entire isssh. The moniker belongs to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
diggz:

@ Dmcdad
This was the post that started the entire isssh. The moniker belongs to me.
Which means you called me out first. Anywayz, I will let this slide and forget about it.

Hope your weekend was great.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
airmark:

I was busy all day and could n't watch chelsea's match only to come and see your mention. Meanwhile i didn't bother to read the jagbajantis i know you must have written after the first line. Now look at the graphic below, that was the reply i gave when i got your mention.You were here bragging you did nt mention my moniker. Well, may be you really see me as special. My friend, online i dont care how anyone sees me, in real world i am getting my cake, that's what matters. So bounce. Lying liar. cheesy

So after responding to my mention, you decided on your own to follow suit? Wow... I quoted Ibime too and he didn't whine over it. Besides, that was a fact. Was it not? Was that thr cry you talked about? Mehn, you need to grow up walai!

Anywayz, no time for all these jare.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
diggz:

Bros for a guy who claims to be quite intelligent you chat a lot of bullocks for real. And, you can actually take that to CBN!

If you can't make sense out of a post that clearly states you and your goons have a knack for attacking an entire group instead of trashing out an issue with an individual is not my problem.

However,I challenge you to dig in and bring out a post plssss. If not, I will graciously add lying to the list of ur NL personality. Thank you.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night. At the end of the day, people who generalise when it comes to referring to CFC fans ain't getting the mention. It is I who will always ascertain that majority of... Or most of... Which in itself is not false by every standard. But of course, you won't see such people to mention, it's me who seldom generalise if at all I ever did. Wow...

#Obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

[s]So after responding to my mention, you decided on your own to follow suit? Wow... I quoted Ibime too and he didn't whine over it. Besides, that was a fact. Was it not? Was that thr cry you talked about? Mehn, you need to grow up walai!

Anywayz, no time for all these jare.[/s]

Swerve guy, did i complain? You were the one whining here if you know the meaning. Playing the victim's card like your barca's colleagues, when actually y'all won't stop mentioning my moniker when i am away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You like throwing subtle jabs at people hiding under the cover of quoting someone else.

And if someone insults you or gets you angry, you start quoting your life history.

Don't look for trouble when you are not ready for it...
I don't throw whatever jabs. Maybe because someone says something and I use the cheese emoticon then I am throwing subtle jabs? Lawd!

And please stop thinking someone trying to make me angry sets me off. For the records I don't get angry, not for anything or anyone. No one is ever capable of taking away my happiness. So don't think I get angry.

Well, it's a waste of time typing all these even. Little wonder I stay away from banter. Because I don't have the time and patience typing, typing and typing. Sometimes I wish this were in the real world, I mean, seeing eachother.

Whatever jare...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
airmark:

Swerve guy, did i complain? You were the one whining here if you know the meaning. Playing the victim's card like your barca's colleagues, when actually y'all won't stop mentioning my moniker when i am away.
I didn't complain. Abeg, find better thing go do jare. But wait oooo, playing the victim's card? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You no go ever stop to dey make me laugh.

As for whining, I don't know the meaning and yet I used the base word (whine) in the post you quoted. See your life? Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol...im ecstatic, I never esperreditt cheesycheesycheesy
Happy for am sha. And more especially I happy for you him number 1 fan.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nihilist:
What annoyed me was how the commentators kept saying how good he had been today...

And I was there looking like 'nigga they one nil down...and stones was directly involved'

It doesn't help that at one point today, jagielka was playing leftback, with baines in the middle partnering Gibson.

I think maybe stones might have a future in midfield a large phil Jones but that guy is too dumb at CB, especially under a tactically inept clueless useless gumptionless senseless brainless manager like Bobby Martinez

There was a move in the first 10 mins, Martial was making a run in the box and Stones turned his back on him running away from Martial. Which kain defender be this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Which means you called me out first. Anywayz, I will let this slide and forget about it.

Hope your weekend was great.

Yes I did bro and for a very good reason too. However, I don't feel any need to push this further. So no P.

My weekend has bin ok so far. Thanks. Hope u doing great?

Meanwhile,fashi d obsession yans pls. I no get that time at all. I only state things the way they are or seem to be from time to time bruv.

Anyways,gnite n peace!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I don't throw whatever jabs. Maybe because someone says something and I use the cheese emoticon then I am throwing subtle jabs? Lawd!

And please stop thinking someone trying to make me angry sets me off. For the records I don't get angry, not for anything or anyone. No one is ever capable of taking away my happiness. So don't think I get angry.

Well, it's a waste of time typing all these even. Little wonder I stay away from banter. Because I don't have the time and patience typing, typing and typing. Sometimes I wish this were in the real world, I mean, seeing eachother.

Whatever jare...

Lol! cheesy

Good night sir.

All the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
diggz:

Yes I did bro and for a very good reason too. However, I don't feel any need to push this further. So no P.

My weekend has bin ok so far. Thanks. Hope u doing great?

Meanwhile,fashi d obsession yans pls. I no get that time at all. I only state things the way they are or seem to be from time to time bruv.

Anyways,gnite n peace!
No shakes bruv... All na part of the fun. Just that we need to dey understand eachother.

Doing great jare. I managed to go out for a wedding today. Happy with that.cheesy

Na Church remain...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
O Please will you guys stop boring me with all this back and forth finger-pointing.
By the way i am so happy to hear Hazard got a brace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hazard is Back, he is just too excellent. What a player. If not for injury and mou tantrums against him this season he would've been more on fire compare to last season. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
Hazard is Back, he is just too excellent. What a player. If not for injury and mou tantrums against him this season he would've been more on fire compare to last season. cool

Lolz... I was about to tag you say your guy don open him account at last on Week 34.

Jokes apart, Hazard is an exceptional and very good footballer but he has been exposed to be emotionally weak with little or no hunger to push into Ronaldo-Messi esque mode. He seems to be fine with being a regular Thomas, no zeal to push beyond his present level. As a United fan I was pissed we couldn't snap him away from Lille before he came to Shekpe FC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2016
olabode89:

Lolz... I was about to tag you say your guy don open him account at last on Week 34.

Jokes apart, Hazard is an exceptional and very good footballer but he has been exposed to be emotionally weak with little or no hunger to push into Ronaldo-Messi esque mode. He seems to be fine with being a regular Thomas, no zeal to push beyond his present level. As a United fan I was pissed we couldn't snap him away from Lille before he came to Shekpe FC.

Maybe with the right coach, he might change
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Maybe with the right coach, he might change

I hope so... the ninja is too talented to fizzle out in such a short period of time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:19am On Apr 24, 2016
olabode89:

I hope so... the ninja is too talented to fizzle out in such a short period of time.

Yea. You are right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:24am On Apr 24, 2016
ermmm Iheanacho also scored 2 goals against STOKE CITY ohh undecided undecided
This Hazard fanboys don start!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2016
olabode89:

Hazard is not and will never be on cr7 n messi's level, you guys should stop comparing him to those two. Although you are right when mentioned in your post he is weak emotionally. Hazard is an introvert just like messi. They don't like to be shout or call out in any scenario instead you talk to them in a polite way. They are good people who don't want to offend Others vise Versa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, tobiboss(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.