Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10455712 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:33am On Apr 24, 2016
And some ninja are hailed for scoring either tap-in( after missing load of chances) or penalty in la Liga undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:35am On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
Hazard is not and will never be on cr7 n messi's level, you guys should stop comparing him to those two. Although you are right when mentioned in your post he is weak emotionally. Hazard is an introvert just like messi. They don't like to be shout or call out in any scenario instead you talk to them in a polite way. They are good people who don't want to offend people vice Versa.

I was not comparing Hazard to Messi/Ronaldo.... I was referring to their consistency.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:39am On Apr 24, 2016
olabode89:

I was not comparing Hazard to Messi/Ronaldo.... I was referring to their consistency.
Aight. #peace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:57am On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
And some ninja are hailed for scoring either tap-in( after missing load of chances) or penalty in la Liga undecided
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2016
So nice of Hazard to turn up mid April against mighty Bournemouth......
There are over 3000 players with a brace in BPL history, not moved at all........

Since no one here is raving about any of the goals,i will take it that they are just goals.....Not like its not needed sha,i would even take a throw-in into the net if its means breaking the deadlock

Until he perfroms for 3 consecutive games, aint even looking his side...... I was defending and hyping the fool here months ago like an Idiot only for him to put me to shame........
Bournemouth wont fix this.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
Hazard is Back, he is just too excellent. What a player. If not for injury and mou tantrums against him this season he would've been more on fire compare to last season. cool
grin grin grin
Ah! Yes. He's back. I guess he must ve traveled or gone on vacation to Hawaii or some exotic Island far far away.

He's so excellent he waited for 11 months, over 26 games and about 1900 mins to get a league goal and a brace against Bournemouth. What a player indeed!!

No worry the magas in PSG and Madrid will still come and buy him for $50 million abi shey na pounds sef.....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin grin
Ah! Yes. He's back. I guess he must ve traveled or gone on vacation to Hawaii or some exotic Island far far away.

He's so excellent he waited for 11 months, over 26 games and about 1900 mins to get a league goal and a brace against Bournemouth. What a player indeed!!

No worry the magas in PSG and Madrid will still come and buy him for $50 million abi shey na pounds sef.....

grin grin grin

You get time dey answer hensben when many don concur say na fraud hazard be especially this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
What i knw is that hazard is a great player that has everything he needs to be like messi and ronaldo.
Though he scored a brace yesterday, i am nt still happy with him.
Why did he opt to pass the ball when one on one with the keeper instead of taking the shot. This is what has made him not to reach his potential. It is just in his head.
He didn't even play half of what he is known for yesterday, yet some guys are hailing his performance because he just scored two goals.
The hazard i want back is the one that creates a chance from every touch of the ball in the attacking third. Goals are important too, bt with a good finisher, assists will be load. He should stand up for set pieces too.
Nawa for that kind human being o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
@diggz you know nothing about football. Shikena. Many concur? Your ignorance is alarming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Grow up please. By the way, were is mere-fish dey-play aka the next cr7 and cantona combined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Greatihex:

Why did he opt to pass the ball when one on one with the keeper instead of taking the shot. This is what has made him not to reach his potential. It is just in his head.
He didn't even play half of what he is known for yesterday, yet some guys are hailing his performance because he just scored two goals.
The hazard i want back is the one that creates a chance from every touch of the ball in the attacking third. Goals are important too, bt with a good finisher, assists will be load. He should stand up for set pieces too.
Nawa for that kind human being o.
I didn't have to see the game to know he was average......If hazard had a good game i would have known from the comments.....

When i complained about Hazard's goal shyness against Arsenal they wanted to kill me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
Grow up please. By the way, were is mere-fish dey-play aka the next cr7 and cantona combined.
Depay dey alrite o bros. And he's been far more relevant than Hazard dis season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
@diggz you know nothing about football. Shikena. Many concur? Your ignorance is alarming.
What is wrong with what he said? Is it not true that Hazard of this season is fraud? He didn't infer that Hazard has been a fraud all along, but he made reference to this season alone. If you don't think the same thing, then something is wrong somewhere honestly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
diggz:

You get time dey answer hensben when many don concur say na fraud hazard be especially this season.
grin grin

No mind Hensbrain. He's a special kind of insane!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Depay dey alrite o bros. And he's been far more relecant than Hazard dis season
No sensible human would argue otherwise.

Its as clear as crystal. Hazard should be looking forward to next season. This season for him is a complete failure.

I wish him all the best though. A player of his calibre shouldn't be in such situation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Depay dey alrite o bros. And he's been far more relevant than Hazard dis season
depay FAR MORE relevant than hazard? Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
dmcdad:

What is wrong with what he said? Is it not true that Hazard of this season is fraud? He didn't infer that Hazard has been a fraud all along, but he made reference to this season alone. If you don't think the same thing, then something is wrong somewhere honestly.
how can you know what is wrong with his statement when you are been economical with the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:

Be careful hensben...!

I do not have the patience to accommodate your dimwitted self this afternoon.

Just carry your halitosis go front angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
how can you know what is wrong with his statement when you are been economical with the truth.
Bro let's call a spade a spade. Haba!

How come you are the only one on here basking in the euphoria of the Hazard renaissance?

As a matter of fact, the season is over. You should be looking up to next season and how we would perform, that is if he still remains in Chelsea next season. As for this season, you wanna deceive yourself it isn't a disaster for him?

If anyone is economical with the truth, it's you. Your fellow Chelsea fans are acknowledging the reality. Why not you too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
diggz:

Be careful hensben...!
I do not have the patience to accommodate your dimwitted self this afternoon.
Just carry your halitosis go front angry
Shots fired! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro let's call a spade a spade. Haba!

How come you are the only one on here basking in the euphoria of the Hazard renaissance?

As a matter of fact, the season is over. You should be looking up to next season and how we would perform, that is if he still remains in Chelsea next season. As for this season, you wanna deceive yourself it isn't a disaster for him?

If anyone is economical with the truth, it's you. Your fellow Chelsea fans are acknowledging the reality. Why not you too?
I know hazard didn't perform this season but it was as a result problems within the team. My anger is why will some of your comrade be saying hazard is overrated when he has been consistent with performance over the years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HurricaneMIMZY: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
dmcdad:

No sensible human would argue otherwise.

Its as clear as crystal. Hazard should be looking forward to next season. This season for him is a complete failure.

I wish him all the best though. A player of his calibre shouldn't be in such situation.

He's obviously the fulcrum of the team. Hopefully his renaissance would be directly proportional to the team's fortunes next season.

It's always beautiful to see a creative player do his magic with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ibime:

Hmmmmmm. Are you sure? Pep failed to make a Xavi outta Cesc.

Make we siddon look.

I'm optimistic.

If Cesc maintain his present form till Conte arrives, next season will be very interesting.

And Pep never gave him enough opportunities in the Xavi position. He was played off position in most of his games there. But here, Conte will build the team around him so he will get more than needed games to get molded into Pirlo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
olabode89:

Lolz... I was about to tag you say your guy don open him account at last on Week 34.

Jokes apart, Hazard is an exceptional and very good footballer but he has been exposed to be emotionally weak with little or no hunger to push into Ronaldo-Messi esque mode. He seems to be fine with being a regular Thomas, no zeal to push beyond his present level. As a United fan I was pissed we couldn't snap him away from Lille before he came to Shekpe FC.

For the records, this is the first (and only) post that mentioned Hazard's name with Ronaldo and Messi in the same sentence. The poster is a Man Utd fan.

Before long you will see people shouting up and down that Hazard managed to score two goals and 'Chelsea' fans have started hyping him, comparing him to Ronaldo and Messi.

Everyone take note.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

He's obviously the fulcrum of the team. Hopefully his renaissance would be directly proportional to the team's fortunes next season.

It's always beautiful to see a creative player do his magic with the ball.

True.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
I know hazard didn't perform this season but it was as a result problems within the team. My anger is why will some of your comrade be saying hazard is overrated when he has been consistent with performance over the years
I wouldn't excuse him because of the team's problems. If he can't hikd his head high in times of adversity, then he ain't ready to be the star many envision to be.

As for what others think about his ability, IMO he is a fantastic player anyday and can only pick himself up from this season's disaster to his last season's form or better even.

In reality, it's not just my fellows who say he is overrated, as some of yours have said same. So with that I don't think it would be ideal to point such fingers at my fellows alone.

Anywayz, Hazard will come back strong next season I believe. But he needs to work on lots of aspects of his game. And once again, the team's problem is not an accepted reason for his failure. Let's say it's one of those things that happens along the line in some players' career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Everyone is so busy with Leicester, utd been in FA cup finals, Arsenal back to her favourite position despite utd, Chelsea and Liverpool not occupying the top 4 position but nobody noticed Chelsea are now safe from relegation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
timbros:

For the records, this is the first (and only) post that mentioned Hazard's name with Ronaldo and Messi in the same sentence. The poster is a Man Utd fan.

Before long you will see people shouting up and down that Hazard managed to score two goals and 'Chelsea' fans have started hyping him, comparing him to Ronaldo and Messi.

Everyone take note.
Raumdeuter, number 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
ollah1:
Everyone is so busy with Leicester, utd been in FA cup finals, Arsenal back to her favourite position despite utd, Chelsea and Liverpool not occupying the top 4 position but nobody noticed Chelsea are now safe from relegation
guy, you be real MUMU.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
hensben:
Hazard is Back, he is just too excellent. What a player. If not for injury and mou tantrums against him this season he would've been more on fire compare to last season. cool
una no dey tire?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
dmcdad:

I wouldn't excuse him because of the team's problems. If he can't hikd his head high in times of adversity, then he ain't ready to be the star many envision to be.

As for what others think about his ability, IMO he is a fantastic player anyday and can only pick himself up from this season's disaster to his last season's form or better even.

In reality, it's not just my fellows who say he is overrated, as some of yours have said same. So with that I don't think it would be ideal to point such fingers at my fellows alone.

Anywayz, Hazard will come back strong next season I believe. But he needs to work on lots of aspects of his game. And once again, the team's problem is not an accepted reason for his failure. Let's say it's one of those things that happens along the line in some players' career.
If it was only hazard that was performing poorly in the team I would've agree to your assertion about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
timbros:

Everyone take note.

Solo Makinde!

Which is to blame between your poor comprehension skills and the effect of Chelsea's abysmal season for your inability to read and understand a simple post?

Lolz... I was about to tag you say your guy don open him account at last on Week 34.

Jokes apart, Hazard is an exceptional and very good footballer but he has been exposed to be emotionally weak with little or no hunger to push into Ronaldo-Messi esque mode. He seems to be fine with being a regular Thomas, no zeal to push beyond his present level. As a United fan I was pissed we couldn't snap him away from Lille before he came to Shekpe FC.

Oga Ade how does the above equal to

1. Comparing Hazard to Messi/Ronaldo
2. Hyping Hazard

And when did it become a crime to mention Hazard (a very good young player) and Messi/Ronaldo (the benchmark for effective and extremely good players).

My post as shown above acknowledged Hazard's talent as an excellent footballer. The same post also noted his short comings most especially the hunger to be a beast like Messi/Ronaldo. Hazard is emotionally weak, he lacks the level of self motivation required to be a football great. The ninja is okay as a local champ.

No be only note make you take, you fit take math set, textbook, four figure table and calculator..... Broda Ote!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.