Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505339 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Like play play pep n city are making strong statement..... Hmmmmm, this season go craziiiiiieeeee gaan...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
diggz:
Like play play pep n city are making strong statement..... Hmmmmm, this season go craziiiiiieeeee gaan...

Which statement are they making?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
"Normally central defenders are strong in the air and aggressive, but we need to have a good build-up to create easy passes in the midfield so they can create good passes for the strikers. I believe when the ball goes from the central defender to the striker as quickly as possible, it comes as quickly as possible back. That is why the players in that area need quality"

Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which statement are they making?

You no see signings wey dem dey make ni...? Funny enough dem no dey news like the order teams n all DAT....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Drogba scores against Arsenal again. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm hearing that Chelsea might consider selling Christensen to BmG for 20M with a buyback clause though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:23am On Jul 29, 2016
^^^^^

Sell ke .....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Bimffo:

Drogba gats no chill. He's even trolling em from MLS.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
diggz:

You no see signings wey dem dey make ni...? Funny enough dem no dey news like the order teams n all DAT....
You mean Stones and Co no dey news? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2016
FBS:

You mean Stones and Co no dey news? cheesy

Lol....

Wetin I mean b say dey are going about their business quietly and with purpose...the signings dey start n finish bf person fit close n open eye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
The first unusual thing about Stones’ transfer (or, more exactly, the transfer fee) is that Everton are not an elite club and Stones is not yet an elite player. Of the top ten transfer fees in history (€69m+), four involved a superclub buying from another superclub, while five others (Luis Suarez, Gareth Bale, Neymar, Kevin De Bruyne and Gonzalo Higuain) involved players recently named as the best in their respective leagues or continents. The only exception (James Rodriguez) had just won the World Cup Golden Boot.

Stones is different. Not only is he a defensive player (only David Luiz has similarly moved for more than £40m), but he is – even by his own admission – neither at his peak nor in good form. This is a player left on the bench behind Ramiro Funes Mori and Phil Jagielka at the end of last season, and whose only competitive international start at centre-back came against San Marino. Stones has started 68 top-flight matches, and has played 242 minutes of European football.

Nor too could you reasonably say that Stones’ game has improved over the last 12 months. He committed fouls, received yellow cards and missed tackles more often than in 2014/15. In fact, no outfield player in the Premier League made more errors leading to goals last season, hardly the tagline of a £50m man. Roberto Martinez took the blame – and paid the price – for Everton’s defensive uncertainty, but Stones was at least partly culpable. Manchester City are paying an extortionate amount of money for an idea of the player Stones could be.

And Jose wanted to bring this dullard to the club sha..

Stones ko, Okuta ni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Bimffo:
Customer dada ni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F22btmnTTho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg person die here?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
SailorXY:
grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg person die here?
what do you mean.

By the way guys has the international cup started.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
pamcode:
what do you mean.

By the way guys has the international cup started.

nope....na afcon dey on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
JigsawKillah:

nope....na afcon dey on
Still trying to get your point bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Judging by preseason so far, I reckon Ola Aina and Chalobah have already pushed Rahman and Mikel from Contes thinking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Ibime:
Judging by preseason so far, I reckon Ola Aina and Chalobah have already pushed Rahman and Mikel from Contes thinking.

cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
If Chalobah ( A Youth product) can take Mikel's place. No problem at all.

Its a Win Win for Us.

Let these Youth players just step Up.

Bamford has already disappointed me.

Ruben is also on his way to fückiîng Up.

I believe Olaoluwa Aina will come good, (because Nigerian blood flows through his veins.) wink

Please can we call Bertrand Traore our Youth player?. I need an answer to this question. Please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Bimffo:
If Chalobah ( A Youth product) can take Mikel's place. No problem at all.

Its a Win Win for Us.

Let these Youth players just step Up.

Bamford has already disappointed me.

Ruben is also on his way to fückiîng Up.

I believe Olaoluwa Aina will come good, (because Nigerian blood flows through his veins.) wink

Please can we call Bertrand Traore our Youth player?. I need an answer to this question. Please.
No na......
He is not.....I think he already scored an international goal before even signing for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Kante,Chalobah,Cesc,Matic and Oscar for only 2 starting position.......
Who would you pick?
Mine is Chalobah and Kante

Ibime do you think Oscar might just improve in this CM role
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2016
bigkesh:
Kante,Chalobah,Cesc,Matic and Oscar for only 2 starting position.......
Who would you pick?
Mine is Chalobah and Kante

Ib*me do you think Oscar might just improve in this CM role

Oscar really fuçkēd up last season. Thought he was going to step Up, because he was not busy representing Brazil during Preseason.

But like Nihilist said one time, (I may be wrong). There is a step between Youth football and Professional football. And I don't think Oscar has made his own step. He is still busy littering the whole pitch with his Nutmegs.

Nigga Pass.. No! Na so so Nutmeg. E dey always Vex me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2016
I don't understand Conte obession with 4-2-4.
Why can't we play 4-3-3,Matic sitting in front of the
defence(Dm) N'golo as box to box mildfieleder,cesc in the attcking mildfield role.
Hazard on the left wing, Willian/cuadrado on the right wing.
A fit costa leading the line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2016
Kolade354:
I don't understand Conte obession with 4-2-4.
Why can't we play 4-3-3,Matic sitting in front of the
defence(Dm) N'golo as box to box mildfieleder,cesc in the attcking mildfield role.
Hazard on the left wing, Willian/cuadrado on the right wing.
A fit costa leading the line.
Why can't he play 4-2-4 , kante and Cesc with Hazard and Willian on the wings

Why must it be 4-3-3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
bigkesh:

Ibime do you think Oscar might just improve in this CM role

No.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Lukaku to Chelsea for 75m?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
bigkesh:

Why can't he play 4-2-4 , kante and Cesc with Hazard and Willian on the wings

Why must it be 4-3-3
Kante and cesc are short palyers,and we need matic aerial presence in the mildfield to contest for long balls,westbrom team manage by tony pulis we give us problem if we meet.
I don't see kante as a defensive mildfielder,I see am him as an upgrade on ramires, a box to to box mildfielder.
We all know cesc can't tackle to save his life,so why not push him forward behind costa.
I think cesc-kante pivot will leave the team expose in mildfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
I hate doing business with napoli and everton.
Napoli is even worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Kolade354:
Kante and cesc are short palyers,and we need matic aerial presence in the mildfield to contest for long balls,westbrom team manage by tony pulis we give us problem if we meet.
I don't see kante as a defensive mildfielder,I see am him as an upgrade on ramires, a box to to box mildfielder.
We all know cesc can't tackle to save his life,so why not push him forward behind costa.
I think cesc-kante pivot will leave the team expose in mildfield.
I'm not entirely sure you've seen N'Golo play.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2016
If you think Kante is going to help you contest high balls, you must be a dreamer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2016
SailorXY:
If you think Kante is going to help you contest high balls, you must be a dreamer.
For Someone whose best moments in football has been from the theatre of dreams,you should know dreaming isn't bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), rooftops and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.