Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625786 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 17, 2016
If Chelsea try hard enough, they will win the Capital one Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dream2(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2016
amodu:

That is just it.

It is justifiable he continues with his winning XI but his failure to do the needful to both unproductive duo of Oscar and Matic is totally unacceptable and quite painful.

For Conte to showcase this pitiable performance on his first real test is questionable
I might be wrong though but that's not a winning XI,the same line up that bluffed against swansea and watford until Fabregras came in to saved the team with his midfield creativity and assists.
Conte is a good tactician but he need to climb down from his high horse to get what the team really want which is creativity and maximum 3points.
I just pray there won't be any mutiny among the players for his preferences as it will be too early to start picking broken bottles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Haha. Hindsight everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Dream2:

I might be wrong though but that's not a winning XI,the same line up that bluffed against swansea and watford until Fabregras came in to saved the team with his midfield creativity and assists.
Conte is a good tactician but he need to climb down from his high horse to get what the team really want which is creativity and maximum 3points.
I just pray there won't be any mutiny among the players for his preferences as it will be too early to start picking broken bottles.

Anyway, he is the one calling the shot. We just have to fold our arms and wish for the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kwallon: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Had a problem with the link. Now available:

Chelsea 1 – 2 Liverpool (Highlights): http://www.kwallon.com/2016/09/chelsea-1-2-liverpool-highlights/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by aventura: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Costa, harzard and willian on their good day is not enough to unlock a formidable team as we have seen so far: you also need a fabregas and another runner to do the magic.

I don't understand why he continues with the duo of kante and matic. It's very unproductive and it's tantanmount to playing two defensive midfielders. I believe it was high time we let go of oscar as I believe he has transcended into the realm of prospects that never blossomed into the players that we thought they would; the likes of nani and anderson of united comes to mind.

Fabregas remains the key in unlocking a stubborn defense as we have seen overtime.

I hope the coach knows what he is doing because when it comes to chelsea, it's never a personal decision to wield the big stick.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Antoinne Griezmann, Kelechi Iheanacho, these two guys cant just stop scoring for their teams, if we can't get Griezmann, can't we get someone like Kelechi too?

Still more productive than the likes of Oscar, Willian, Pedro....wey just dey our pay roll dey collect free money.

The only striker we depend on and use all the time is Costa, ds is small Kelechi featuring for Man city while Aguero is serving his ban.

*modified**
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelshìt fans are pure comedians

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
KDB though... shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nihilist:
KDB though... shocked

Hope you are enjoying Baldiola son of Fraudiolas struggle in the EPL. He just struggled to a 4-0 win

I saw Kolarov in Central defence today, when Alaba was played in the same role some people said he cant pull that in the EPL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hope you are enjoying Baldiola son of Fraudiolas struggle in the EPL. He just struggled to a 4-0 win

I saw Kolarov in Central defence today, when Alaba was played in the same role some people said he cant pull that in the EPL.

So Pep should not beat Bournemouth again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nihilist:
So Pep should not beat Bournemouth again?

Which are the teams they said he would struggle with obviously not Stoke, Man Utd Bournemouth West ham. Maybe Chelsea sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Antoinne Griezmann, Kelechi Iheanacho, these two guys cant just stop scoring for their teams, if we can't get Griezmann, can't we get someone like Kelechi too?

Still more productive than the likes of Oscar, Willian, Pedro....wey just dey our pay roll dey collect free money.

The only striker we depend on and use all the time is Costa, ds is small Kelechi featuring for Man city while Aguero is being rested.
Add that Valencia wey dey play for westham.
Na calamity sometimes but the guy just dey score anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Early days but Only one team playing at Shift_score mode. Man Shiity. Are they running away with the title?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:
Tammy Abraham has 8 goals in 9 matches for Bristol city in his first professional season

Make that 9 in 10 games.....Kasey Palmer scores again and the best of them all Charlie Colkett who came on as a 74th min sub scored

And Someone is using Matic and Oscar in our midfield... Ok

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The only striker we depend on and use all the time is Costa, ds is small Kelechi featuring for Man city while Aguero is being rested.
You have diamonds at home but you are admiring the bronze on someone else..

Kelechi happens to be the same set as Solanke and Abraham.....He didn't even scored 25 in a season when Solanke and Abraham were scoring 40+.....

That's how we were ridiculed by Everton for John Stones when we sent our Rock to Germany

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
FBS:
Early days but Only one team playing at Shift_score mode. Man Shiity. Are they running away with the title?

City is gonna win that league......we no sabi play anything for EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Aguero is not being rested. He is on a ban. You don forget?

Meanwhile, Iheanacho dey ball sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:

You don dey give up just now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Add that Valencia wey dey play for westham.
Na calamity sometimes but the guy just dey score anyhow.

You mean Valencia of Everton...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
dmcdad:

Aguero is not being rested. He is on a ban. You don forget?

Meanwhile, Iheanacho dey ball sha.

Yh, dts true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:

Kelechi happens to be the same set as Solanke and Abraham.....He didn't even scored 25 in a season when Solanke and Abraham were scoring 40+.....

That's how we were ridiculed by Everton for John Stones when we sent our Rock to Germany

When our Coaches, TD, scouts can't think outside the box nko, we fans can only hope, if only there is a platform where we can interract with them and talk sense to their heads. cheesy cheesy

Mourinho should better pose a strong challenge to Pep, this guy cannot just come and win the league flawlessly.

Conte is still clueless, looks like he is just on some trial and error shii.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:

I know I shouldn't bite but you really should go and research Kelechi's history again before you start comparing him to those names you mentioned...

He's not even their age mate on the DL let alone their skill mate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:

I don't think this is the best start to the season where the team init didn't win the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
I hope others someday see what bigkesh sees in Chelsea's youth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
I wrote the below about Idrissa Gueye in April. Glad he's playing like what was obvious to me about his qualities despite struggling in a poor Villa side last season.

Ibime:
I like when people see beyond the obvious. . . such as this piece on Idrissa Gueye who could be a good signing for someone. . .

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/4/27/11516470/idrissa-gueye-aston-villa-transfer-rumors

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Watching my guy KDB at Man City makes me vex.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:

Iheanacho did not play a full season at that level.

Leave Solanke, dat guy is not ready. Abraham is more like it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When our Coaches, TD, scouts can't think outside the box nko, we fans can only hope, if only there is a platform where we can interract with them and talk sense to their heads. cheesy cheesy

Mourinho should better pose a strong challenge to Pep, this guy cannot just come and win the league flawlessly.

Conte is still clueless, looks like he is just on some trial and error shii.

hmmmmmmmmmm
This is food for thought

After just 5 games sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ibime:
Watching my guy KDB at Man City makes me vex.

That guy is a real player and one of the players in EPL I am impressed with. Almost like an in between of James Rodriguez and Lampard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
BarcaBlood:

hmmmmmmmmmm
This is food for thought

After just 5 games sad

Lol
I just knew Lukaku will score.. ..Odds of 2.2 smashed. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

That guy is a real player and one of the players in EPL I am impressed with. Almost like an in between of James Rodriguez and Lampard

With the cross of Payet.

I just like urgent mothaphuckas with vision and delivery, not those who waste time showing us they can dribble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: babytoun, Vischy, AdisaOwala, Shegzdave, kingBolton and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.