Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2016
sebod:

How far nau? I expected Pep to be feeling the Epl pressure as presumed by you, but your dearest coach has been the one on the receiving end. What's happening

In all this your "trying to be nice" with sarcasm, why tell a LIE to drive home your point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2016
lordfalcao:
wetin consign you with my opinion ??

Sorry sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2016
LOL
Omo, these boys no get joy at all. cheesy cheesy
Conte Conte.....hmmmm, it is well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Conte is known for playing two strikers, what is holding him from playing it.

Imagine subbing your three most creative players when losing 3 - 0, I don't know what the plan is. What was he thinking pedeo will do for him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AMINDA: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2016
When I die, I want Cahill and Ivanovic to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Chelsea to score Bayern to win Man city win
Bankers of the day.
Stake 30k, collect 60k

Ticket don coupe... grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
lordfalcao:
Chelsea Bayern score both halves City score both halvesgrin

Your ticket sef lana1... haha...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Lana1:
Someone said Chelsea is just Nassarawa United with British accent.

grin cry grin cry
I have always despise you buh this is damn hilarious grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
ten pages of madness... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Greatihex:

Imagine subbing your three most creative players when losing 3 - 0, I don't know what the plan is. What was he thinking pedeo will do for him?
The creative 3 that were there what were the doing when we were three goals down.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2016
diggz:

Sorry sir!
you're not a Chelsea fan, so you must not understand what my statement Means..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Bigkesh, remember when y'all claimed to have stolen Pedro from us? And even made a movie about it with blockbuster pictures

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Can Cahill go and rest now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
I dey come for una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Greatihex:

Sorry, who are those 3 most creative players? And what tangible did they do before they were substituted?

Actually I saw Pedro than I saw any of those you will Mention..

The only person that started the match and walked off that pitch with his Ego and image intact is Diego..

Others?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2016
patrickmuf:
Kantelele, the makelele of our time, what a player.
Conte, the tactical one cum the defensive one cum the failed one.
Life is cruel, they're different kinds of Loius Van Gaal and I think Chelsea has one
And he was hailed same way LvG was with the National team. grin

LvG new version spotted. Both are also conservative.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Bimffo:
The defeat was very hard to swallow.

We were Outclassed, Bullied and Raped!

I don't even have an idea how we gonna Fortify.

And I can't believe we are still relying on Terry till Now.

We all saw his effect today..

PS: But Cahill na Bastard o. grin How does he sleep without nightmares? The same mistake again and again.?
The emboldened surprised me o. I was like...na arsenal be this?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:
Bigkesh, remember when y'all claimed to have stolen Pedro from us? And even made a movie about it with blockbuster pictures

Have said it a 100times and I will say it again.
Na serious bullet we dodge o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:

Dem two they also like to play 3-5-2.
And Cunty never even start.
I can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Bimffo:

Sorry, who are those 3 most creative players? And what tangible did they do before they were substituted?

Actually I saw Pedro than I saw any of those you will Mention..

The only person that started the match and walked off that pitch with his Ego and image intact is Diego..

Others?
what did the once that came in do? How many chances did we create after then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Have said it a 100times and I will say it again.
Na serious bullet we dodge o.

I swear

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Imagine willian walking off the pitch majestically when his team is losing by three goals. Is he supposed to be running?
Imagine arsenal marking the ball more than Chelsea, defending better than Chelsea, with wonderful discipline.
Imagine arsenal not leaving any spaces.
Arsenal were simply more prepared than Chelsea. Seems like the six hours of no-goal against Chelsea finally got to them and then complacency got up with Chelsea because of their previous results with arsenal.
Arsenal na our wife enter their head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Greatihex:
what did the once that came in do? How many chances did we create after then?

So, you were expecting the manager not to make changes?

If You don't believe we had more chances when he made those subs, then I will just ignore the talks with You.

We didn't have 1 shot on target for 70 minutes. 1 shot! Says a lot about the kind of creative players we have. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Good times grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:

Lol. The hype was real. Especially after Italy beat Belgium at the Euros with like 20% possession.

We told them to wait and learn from us with LVG. Dem no gree. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Hello grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just watched the match.
Lots of useless players in that Chelsea squad and the toupee wearing manager himself is not of much use.

But on a more serious note it wasn't Ozil turning Lord Kante that surprised me, after all this is Ozil. It was the fact that Lord Kante could not keep up with him........after all this is Ozil.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

You know that movie was made by Aba boys right.....Just like the player,it was a pirated copy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
bigkesh:

You know that movie was made by Aba boys right.....Just like the player,it was a pirated copy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Our problem started when the Mourinho dynasty was ageing and Roman wanted a change of style only to entrust the project with Emenalo,and later on Mourinho..

We need someone with football brain up there,maybe from Barca or Bayern or something
We are the only big team using Defensive full backs, 2 DMs,A defensive winger and a 10 that must mark or tackle..

We were suppose to rebuild this summer but we gave Cahill,Iva and Willian new contracts.... Foolish TD
Pep said we need 10 new players,I think we need 13

Call me crazy but apart from the usual waste we should sell,I would bin Hazard and Costa if that means I will get Auba and Icardi/Dembele

Someone will come and tell me Andreas isn't better than any of our CB, Cahill inclusive... I laugh
We chose Salah over Griezman,Cuadrado over Costa...That explains it

How can a club still have Willian on the wings in a 4-3-3 after spending up to $100m on wingers in 5 years ...Salah,Cuadrado, Marin,Pedro,Schrulle,Moses......That's enough to sign one quality Winger that Musonda and co can back up

We are a poorly managed club

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
my most favorite moment in d match was wen ozil turned kanteLELE like hot amala enroute scoring d 3rd goal grin

slow n lazy ozil oh...hahaha
and kante was jogging after him like a pregnant woman.......oh d horror cheesy

#ePIc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.