Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10472275 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2016
[size=30pt]Lets settle this, Guys..[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2016
[size=15pt]Who do you think is the cause for all these? Just click Like..[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2016
The Players.? Are these Lots getting Old, fraustrated and they are now exposed?

Was Mourinho right about them? They are not as good as they look on paper and sound to the ear?

Is the squad actually below and below average and not better than the Southampton side that has "2 of our so called average players". i.e Romeu and Bertrand?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Is it the Managers starting from 2012/2013 season?

Are they using the wrong tactics? And not playing to the squad strength?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2016
The Board? Starting from our honourable sporting Director. (Does he have the money but he decided in getting shiiiity players?)..

Incompetent board?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Abramovich? Is he not realeasing Funds to buy quality players..

Is he afraid to use the Axe on the Board.? Has emenalo given the guy Efo to eat?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2016
[size=20pt]You are permitted to choose 2 options.[/size]

Knowledgeable rival fans can also pick..

Let's be serious, my friends.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2016
I know the defeat is so so bitter to swallow and still fresh, but please lets talk.. grin I no like how we just vanish for thread.

Most of us actually loved the way we were winning defensively and we hailed it.. Now the thing is against us and we are no where to be found. grin

We brought the mess on ourselves, we gonna drag ourselves out of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Roland17:

Everyone wants to blame Matic, Fabregas etal, however, no one has the courage of critical midfield analysis to determine that Kante was horrible, he is not a sacred cow. This has been going on from the 2-2 draw against the Swans.

Kante had a game to forget (Infact, a September to forget), the Ozil turn, and subsequent goal was only the highlight of his struggle against Arsenal's midfield, you have to watch how he even struggled to keep pace with Ozil after he was roundly beaten.

Again, watch the second goal and see how Kante seemed drunk chasing shadows which inevitably led to him slipping to the ground, He was used as "the middle man" before Iwobi layed the pass to Bellerin.

Kante is an intelligent player, however, his attempt to anticipate Arsenal's next move with the ball were punished severely, both goals were mere consequences, not forgetting numerous misplaced passes.

Arsenal with possession in the middle and the final third could perceive him trying to be smart, he committed to the challenge with hopes he got Ozil cornered, he could have given Ozil some space considering he was the last man before Chelsea's defenders in that counter, especially when you have a Sanchez keeping both defenders busy with constant movement.

Chelsea's midfield has been struggling and Kante has been a part of the struggle there should be no exception.

Kante is just 1 person and he wasnt the only one hwo had a bad game.. Infact, all the goals could have been avoided.

How about mentioning that Hazard was supposed to track bellerin for the goal and it is not the first time he has let that kind of thing happen.

Cahill? Dont even get me started.

Cahill and Luiz pairing for the 3rd goal?.

It just annoys me to see peeps like Dayo troll us when some people mentioned Cahill in the same bracket as Boateng, it makes Dayo seem like a semi god.

They said we asked for defenders, they bought us play station David. and we are stuck with the mofoka for atleast 2 - 3 years.

Top 4 or nothing for conte. Nothing like title contenders this season.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2016
lalaboi:

Kante is just 1 person and he wasnt the only one hwo had a bad game.. Infact, all the goals could have been avoided.

How about mentioning that Hazard was supposed to track bellerin for the goal and it is not the first time he has let that kind of thing happen.

It just annoys me to see peeps like Dayo troll us when some people mentioned Cahill in the same bracket as Boateng, it makes Dayo seem like a semi god.

They said we asked for defenders, they bought us play station David. and we are stuck with the mofoka for atleast 2 - 3 years.

I agree on Kante's verdict..

But Luiz did his Job that day..

The 3rd goal It was Cahill that ought to coordinate the defence. He was the one that ought to follow Ozil. It was 2 against 2. Luiz was already with Sanchez, why did Cahill follow him.

The mistake happened when we played PSG 2 seasons ago when Cahill panicked and went ahead to mark Terry. (The picture is in Dayo's archive grin) Raumdeuter, gimme that picture.

Last season against PSG, it happened with Cahill again. grin

And Hazard can't kill himself.. With the way Iwobi orchestrated the moves before releasing Bellerin down our left flank, anyone could have been lost, trust me.

And can we finish 4th with this current squad?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Spy360:

They were [size=30] Raptured [/size]
gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

So, you were expecting the manager not to make changes?

If You don't believe we had more chances when he made those subs, then I will just ignore the talks with You.

We didn't have 1 shot on target for 70 minutes. 1 shot! Says a lot about the kind of creative players we have. grin
we created more chances before they came in; that they were not on target is a different thing. Oga, Pedro can never be more creative than Fabregas and hazard. Accept the fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2016
I blame Emenalo.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Those shouting bin this player and that player, this, that; should know that all eleven players on the pitch in a club like Chelsea cannot be useless.
We don dey shout name of other people players like say them better pass our own forgetting that a good system allows a player to thrive. We should start looking into the system and less on the players. Cuadrado was shining before we bought him, now look at how he did at Chelsea. The same thing with salah, Moses. The list is endless.
Person dey shout, bring Aubu this and that, forgetting that a certain mykitaryan is at man utd and can't get a shirt.
Bring Aubu into this same Chelsea team, we would still lost against arsenal. The system is the problem. Roman should calm down and give a good coach time to build and most importantly give him the things he asks for. Finish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
lalaboi:

how many times does. Messi track back in Barcelona, how many times does neymar track back, yet they keep winning. Why don't we study their style and trying something close. We are too defensive for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

All the people clamoring for their clubs to get them as the ideal footballers. What would have happened?

Same thing when Moyes Martinez and Fellaini were mini gods in Everton and some big team supporters want them to replace their coaches or players

There is probably a reason they're at west ham and Leicester in the first place.

SOme Chelsea fans are already suggesting some of their players be thrown away for some lesser ones
this is the first time I would love your contribution for our matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Greatihex:
we created more chances before they came in; that they were not on target is a different thing. Oga, Pedro can never be more creative than Fabregas and hazard. Accept the fact.

I have not seen where I mentioned that Pedro is more creative than Hazard and Fabregas. But its Monday morning, so you may be rushing for work and not understand what I meant.

But if you actually think Hazard did something on Saturday, then all the best for you o. grin grin I mean, all the Best!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:
I blame Emenalo.

Seriously? Like are you serious?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Greatihex:
how many times does. Messi track back in Barcelona, how many times does neymar track back, yet they keep winning. Why don't we study their style and trying something close. We are too defensive for goodness sake.

How many Barcelona games do you watch? I have seen atleast 2 games from them this season and watched their defensive shape when they are under pressure at the back. Offcourse its rare because they hound and get the ball back quickly. Every single player is part of this process, including their wingers. . they are all back doing work inclusive Neymar. on the wings. Messi has got a free role.

Its just simple basics for a winger, if the Wingback of the opposing team is making in runs to support the opposing winger what should our winger be doing? watching how they slaughter his wingback?

Oh, its dear Hazard. Almighty attacker, he should not be defending. bullcrap.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Greatihex:

Lol. If you believe this shii that Messi and Neymar don't track back, You are on a Long thing..

You can only say, they don't track back like most players does.

Against Atletico Madrid, Neymar was helping out his defence.. If as a 11, you don't help your 3, Your team would be left wanting. But I know you wont agree..

Go and watch Barca's win against Sevilla in the Copa dey rel Final and You will see how Barca defended even after both were reduced to 10 men..

I always believed that shii that some 11 and 7 don't defend and they just camp themselves in the opposition half doing nothing.. But there is no greater shiïït than that talk in football..

Even Guardiola's Man City.. All of You must help the defence. Check Sterling's goal on Saturday and see how it was planned out.

But I know you will still not agree because of your Love for Hazard.. Lol.. I have never loved someone like that. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2016
lalaboi:

How many Barcelona games do you watch? I have seen atleast 2 games from them this season and watched their defensive shape when they are under pressure at the back. Offcourse its rare because they hound and get the ball back quickly. Every single player is part of this process, including their wingers. . they are all back doing work inclusive Neymar. on the wings. Messi has got a free role.

Its just simple basics for a winger, if the Wingback of the opposing team is making in runs to support the opposing winger what should our winger be doing? watching how they slaughter his wingback?

Oh, its dear Hazard. Almighty attacker, he should not be defending. bullcrap.

Baba, No mind am. Didn't have an idea you wanted to reply Hazard's Lover.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2016
When someone starts saying bullcraps like.

"We created more chances, but they were just not on Target" just to defend his Lover. Mehn.. There is something really wrong somewhere..

We had 9 shots in total that day. 2 came after the 82nd minute. I remembered Pedro had 1 shot off target.

So a total of 6 shots off target (or less) were recorded before Hazard was substituted and You come here to defend Hazard. I swear you should get beaten by Chelsea hoodlums today.. grin Who fucking does that? grin

The only person that you could have defended and I won't complain is Diego. Showed he had the will to win.

PS: We played 1 corner in 90 minutes. grin Fück me people, Fūck me. 1 freaking corner. grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Karma is biatch sha loll

6years ago on almost the same day vs the gunners

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2016
lalaboi:
Karma is biatch sha loll

6years ago on almost the same day vs the gunners

Lol. Facebook reminded you. grin grin Karma is lipsrsealed. thanks to mr Garri Kahil. cry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2016
4-4-2

Azpi- Terry -Luiz -Alonso
Chalobah- Kante
Moses- Michy- Costa- Hazard

Lock the shop all the way till January......Moses and Hazard on the counter

Hazard doesn't give Full backs headache again,since he likes drifting to the middle he should be moved to the right and Let Moses' pace and directness really help on the left
Michy and Costa with the goals,Michy just needs to finish better

Chalobah,Alonso and hopefully Zouma will go a long way in improving the defence

And to think Lewis Baker would have easily solved our midfield problems....more defensive than fabregas and contributes way more with the ball than Oscar and Matic

This is our best team.....Nothing less

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
I don't understand the shit some are posting about Luiz!! Luiz has been okay. His chance creation from the back and his defending has been okay.. He has just been unfortunate to have been paired with Cahill!!! I believe that a terry and Luis partnership will be decent as JT will organize the defence. Then azpi and alonso as fullbacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
When mourinho said he had made made average players look world class and win the EPL.. We thought he was boisterously arrogant. But when you look at this squad you begin to think? How exactly did Ivanovic, matic, cahill, obi, willan and Oscar win the league?? These are all average players.

Of course he cannot be absolved of the failure but on Saturday there was something I missed.. Mourinhos appearance alone on the dugout had this mental psychological block on the arsenal players. A mourinhos team will never lose 3-0 to any team bar 1.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:
4-4-2

Azpi- Terry -Luiz -Alonso
Chalobah- Kante
Moses- Michy- Costa- Hazard

Lock the shop all the way till January......Moses and Hazard on the counter

Hazard doesn't give Full backs headache again,since he likes drifting to the middle he should be moved to the right and Let Moses' pace and directness really help on the left
Michy and Costa with the goals,Michy just needs to finish better

Chalobah,Alonso and hopefully Zouma will go a long way in improving the defence

And to think Lewis Baker would have easily solved our midfield problems....more defensive than fabregas and contributes way more with the ball than Oscar and Matic

This is our best team.....Nothing less

Bigkesh Big Keshi
Commander of all things youth.
Mr. Our youth will finish top 10 in EPL
You have now joined 442 gang.
Lewis baker is now suddenly midfield saviour. .

Issokay. . . issokay. . . . isssokay grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Make i no hear anything Matic again angry angry
The only Nemanja we know is Vidic cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmm.. Its not about the Best player. Its about who is getting the Job done.

WTF!!! The person that sanctioned the sale of De bruyne should be given a reserved spot in Hell after Death. sad

De bruyne got 39 assist since we bought Willian. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Ibime once suggested we sell willan for a load of cash, some disagreed citing the fact that he was our best player last season. When a wingers best season for a top club is 12 goals and 7 assists in 45 appearances!! Then you know there is a problem..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

Seriously? Like are you serious?

Na joke I dey obviously...

But bimffo hear this:

Baba Rahman: "Chelsea manager Antonio Conte told me that he wants his team to be very defensive, but I am a rather offensive full back," Rahman told German newspaper Ruhr Nachrichten.

"So I would have had very little playing time. Conte advised me to leave on loan. We will see what happens after this season."

and
Matic: If you see our games I think the midfield has played well. We fight for each other, and also if you see the last game against Leicester we did a good job."

"My role is more or less the same as before, but the only thing is now I can play maybe a little bit more offensively, maybe 10 per cent more than last season. I still have a difficult job and I have to run a lot."

"When we defend I have to be close to Kante to help him and the defensive line, and when we attack I have more freedom than him to go forward, like for the goal against Liverpool

and
Oscar: "In the last few seasons I have played as a No 10 or as a winger.

“Now I'm going back to my original position of No 8, attacking and defending from box to box, which is my original role and the one I like the most.

'I think we have played better with the 4-3-3 than when we have played 4-2-4, but we have two formations and always we try our best.
'The 4-3-3 is better for me because I can score more goals, and also create more and tackle in midfield which I like to do to help the team

So I'm quite surprised that you are complaining that we didn't create any chances.

Matic has already explained that when he's on the pitch, both him and Kante are almost exclusively there to defend. What I dont understand is what Conte was expecting offensively, when even Oscar is talking about wanting to defend and tackle, then you know why we are on a long thing.

The tactics are faulty. Remove Matic, Play Oscar, Play Fabregas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.