Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617657 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin

Till Today?!
See Lamentations and gnashing of Teeth up and down!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
bigkesh:
Our problem started when the Mourinho dynasty was ageing and Roman wanted a change of style only to entrust the project with Emenalo,and later on Mourinho..

We need someone with football brain up there,maybe from Barca or Bayern or something
We are the only big team using Defensive full backs, 2 DMs,A defensive winger and a 10 that must mark or tackle..

We were suppose to rebuild this summer but we gave Cahill,Iva and Willian new contracts.... Foolish TD
Pep said we need 10 new players,I think we need 13

Call me crazy but apart from the usual waste we should sell,I would bin Hazard and Costa if that means I will get Auba and Icardi/Dembele

Someone will come and tell me Andreas isn't better than any of our CB, Cahill inclusive... I laugh
We chose Salah over Griezman,Cuadrado over Costa...That explains it

How can a club still have Willian on the wings in a 4-3-3 after spending up to $100m on wingers in 5 years ...Salah,Cuadrado, Marin,Pedro,Schrulle,Moses......That's enough to sign one quality Winger that Musonda and co can back up

We are a poorly managed club

Well Said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Well Said.

Are you sure it's well said? He said he would bin hazard oh

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
bigkesh:
Our problem started when the Mourinho dynasty was ageing and Roman wanted a change of style only to entrust the project with Emenalo,and later on Mourinho..

We need someone with football brain up there,maybe from Barca or Bayern or something
We are the only big team using Defensive full backs, 2 DMs,A defensive winger and a 10 that must mark or tackle..

We were suppose to rebuild this summer but we gave Cahill,Iva and Willian new contracts.... Foolish TD
Pep said we need 10 new players,I think we need 13

Call me crazy but apart from the usual waste we should sell,I would bin Hazard and Costa if that means I will get Auba and Icardi/Dembele

Someone will come and tell me Andreas isn't better than any of our CB, Cahill inclusive... I laugh
We chose Salah over Griezman,Cuadrado over Costa...That explains it

How can a club still have Willian on the wings in a 4-3-3 after spending up to $100m on wingers in 5 years ...Salah,Cuadrado, Marin,Pedro,Schrulle,Moses......That's enough to sign one quality Winger that Musonda and co can back up

We are a poorly managed club

CRAZY! cheesy.

And no midweek fixture until the hull game that na like six days to dwell on this loss.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

My guy accepts any change now o! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
the way Chaysee fans were screaming Cunte start Fabregas Cunte start Fabregas..
at a time I thought Fabregas is a generator cheesy

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmm... All these people really dey jealous kante seriously.

What's the fuss really?

It can happen to any player. Kante ran at ozil without expecting the OWL-eyed man to make a quick turn.. And this is normal in football.

Its understandable if arsenal peeps celebrate like Chelsea when THE BLUES Won the holy grail in 2012, afterall, a win against Chelsea comes once in many seasons ever since the Roman era.

You cannot compare kante's case to Boatheng's wey fall like tree against messi.

Kante is LORD jare!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emaprince:
Hmm... All these people really dey jealous kante seriously.

What's the fuss really?

It can happen to any player. Kante ran at ozil without expecting the OWL-eyed man to make a quick turn.. And this is normal in football.

Its understandable if arsenal peeps celebrate like Chelsea when THE BLUES Won the holy grail in 1012, afterall, a win against Chelsea comes once in many seasons ever since the Roman era.

You cannot compare kante's case to Boatheng's wey fall like tree against messi.

Kante is LORD jare!!!
Kukute Kante :
games:: 6
goals:: 0
assists:: 0
dribbles:: 0
hairstyle:: 0
dabs:: 0
goals conceded:: 9

cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Ur statement is incomplete na....
Well said to his post again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Khaytunechi:

My God... Hahaha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Khaytunechi:

Kukute Kante :
games:: 6
goals:: 0
assists:: 0
dribbles:: 0
hairstyle:: 0
dabs:: 0
goals conceded:: 9

cheesy
kante cannot do the job alone. And pls you can dash those 9 goals conceded to courtoi abi tortoise( however his name is spelled).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
How do you spend a billion but yet end up worse off than when you started?
I certainly hope the board is held accountable when heads start rolling.. Certainly not the manager.. He asked for naigollan, kaudobaily, bonucci and non of these were given to him..
How we managed to pay 30 million pounds for a winger who can't score 10 goals in a season is shocking!!!

A supposed top club still playing a right back at leftback thereby limiting him offensively and isolating the left winger who is presumably the best player in the club thereby also limiting his overall potential output.

Having an experienced rightback who cannot cross, has no pace and is often shambolic??
Crossing is an important role of every fullback, so how come we field both who can do none.

You know you have a problem when your no10 is know better for his defensive contributions rather than offensive contribution.

So I ask again!!! How do you spend a billion pounds and end up worse than when you started??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
My guy accepts any change now o! grin

Lmao, Chai! Na wa oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Ur statement is incomplete na....

Well said to his post again.

Hahahahaha, but he said he would bin hazard.. there was "bin" in the statement and what followed was "hazard"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Khaytunechi:
grin

I was expecting fab to make a difference.
I won't be surprised if Juve comes calling soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
afrodoc2:

Just watched the match.
Lots of useless players in that Chelsea squad and the toupee wearing manager himself is not of much use.

But on a more serious note it wasn't Ozil turning Lord Kante that surprised me, after all this is Ozil. It was the fact that Lord Kante could not keep up with him........after all this is Ozil.
See the wickedness of man...lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Hahahahaha, but he said he would bin hazard.. there was "bin" in the statement and what followed was "hazard"

Lol, lemme complete his statement for u, I will bin Hazard if that means I am getting Auba/Dembele.....

Take note of the if.

Auba/Dembele myt actually be better than Hazard for us, it is only yet to be seen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordabas: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
I want to see this team against hull.
Courtois Azpi Cahill Luiz Alonso Kante Oscar Chalobah victor moses Costa Hazard
I mean Hull isn't that great offensively. Just drop ivanovic willian and matic lets see if others cant perform better!! Conte is being too stubborn! Moreno wass bad klop dropped him. Yaya underperformed guardiola dropped him. But Ivanovic Cahill and Willian play like shitheads yet the coach still plays them. Conte needs to be ruthless!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Will never blame Conte.

When Mourinho said he was responsible for their perfomance 2014/2015 season. Everyone thought he was joking.

By week 10, we would know if he was really right.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordabas: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

grin

I was expecting fab to make a difference.
I won't be surprised if Juve comes calling soon.
because he performed against a 2nd string leicester you lots thought he was the 2nd coming of Christ grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iva: the players didnt believe in conte tactics..... Nawa oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chestar5:
Iva: the players didnt believe in conte tactics.....
Nawa oh

Y'all Blaming Mourinho...Now you realize all you have are a bunch of senile old men.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sokotoburundi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
This Wan wey thread dry like this... Chelsea fans the coast is clear come out o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Kukute Kante this name go stick forever. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Romancer(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
London is red grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin 2200
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Less that 12 months ago Slaven Bilic,Mahrez Kante, Payet, Vardy could do no wrong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
No controversy (red card&penalty) pure master class victory from the gunners (just like d community shield)..,

Meanwhile my favorite part was when ozil did a messi vs evra chip over Ivanovich cheesy also iwobi taking him on, he made me proud to be a Nigerian smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.