Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10447960 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Actually, you maybe right on that one. grin grin

Everybody knows Messi can't do it at Stoke on a wet windy Wednesday...

Cc Bykebyke
Messi has more hat tricks against English teams than Cristina without even playing in the Premier league.

So another W for Messi. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
So this happened this weekend....

Naingollan goes to win the ball and...
[img]https://media./media/3sL28aC4r0GvC/giphy.gif[/img]

This is probably one of the reasons why Conte seems to want him so badly

I think I can get jiggy with any midfielder that can segue from ball winning tackle to cruyff turn. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Na wa o.

Shey we no fit post gif again ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:
Na wa o.

Shey we no fit post gif again ni?

That link may be faulty

[img]http:///media/12-05-2016/FlWpIC.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

That link may be faulty

[img]http:///media/12-05-2016/FlWpIC.gif[/img]

Yeah make I try another site.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2016

Naingollan

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
He even scored to cap an all action MOTM display in the Rome Derby...

That's some mad ting

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:
He even scored to cap an all action MOTM display in the Rome Derby...

That's some mad ting
That's great. My only problem with the guy is... based on what I saw in the last Euro, he was misplacing a lot of passes. I hope he's improved on that though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emaprince:
That's great. My only problem with the guy is... based on what I saw in the last Euro, he was misplacing a lot of passes. I hope he's improved on that though.

I wasn't impressed with him then either, and I'm not sold on him now...

I just saw that fantastic move and wanted to share...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

I wasn't impressed with him then either, and I'm not sold on him now...

I just saw that fantastic move and wanted to share...

I remember i mentioned him last season. I call his type of player 'mechanic' . But who will he bench in the 3-4-3 system? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
David Luiz vs Man City

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

I remember i mentioned him last season. I call his type of player 'mechanic' . But who will he bench in the 3-4-3 system? smiley
He'll bench Matic.

Matic isn't too outstanding defensively and he isn't fantastic in attack as well. Atleast Naingolan is good at long range shots. I feel he can offer I little more. Than Matic.

No one can bench that workaholic called Kante!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
timbros:
David Luiz vs Man City
I'll like to see that of Moses. He did very well. I remember he intercepted a ball that was headed towards Aguero and coulda easily been a goal if not for Moses.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emaprince:
He'll bench Matic.

Matic isn't too outstanding defensively and he isn't fantastic in attack as well. Atleast Naingolan is good at long range shots. I feel he can offer I little more. Than Matic.

Naingollan would need to learn how to pass the ball before thinking of replacing Matic.

He should just stay where he is in Rome abeg. I don't want no slightly improved Ramires in my team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emaprince:
He'll bench Matic.

Yeah matic may sit, but i have a feeling that a left-footed midfielder is essential since alonso sometimes shows sign of weakness in that side of the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emaprince:
He'll bench Matic.

With 6 assists so far in the EPL, you can't say that Matic isn't fantastic in attack.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ibime:

Naingollan would need to learn how to pass the ball before thinking of replacing Matic.

He should just stay where he is in Rome abeg. I don't want no slightly improved Ramires in my team.

My thoughts exactly ....why sell ramires just to bring in a player like naingollan?

The last time I saw that dude play,my eye just dey pain me.

Meanwhile, we should settle for any of chalobah or ake if we can't get a player better than matic abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ibime:

Lmao @ slightly improved Ramires.

Honestly, I don't even need the guy in our team. I was dissapointed with his Euro performance... especially due to the fact that he's very terrible in passing.

But for real, instead of going for that guy, why don't we be content with Chalobah? Dude is decent and can do a good job if given the opportunity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
diggz:

My thoughts exactly ....why sell ramires just to bring in a player like naingollan?

The last time I saw that dude play,my eye just dey pain me.

Meanwhile, we should settle for any of chalobah or ake if we can't get a player better than matic abeg.

Emaprince:
Lmao @ slightly improved Ramires.
Honestly, I don't even need the guy in our team. I was dissapointed with his Euro performance... especially due to the fact that he's very terrible in passing.
But for real, instead of going for that guy, why don't we be content with Chalobah? Dude is decent and can do a good job if given the opportunity.

Chalobah and Ake are just fine with Matic and Kante.

We need nothing more . . . . unless someone like Toni Kroos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wizzlyd(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Everton 1-1 man u- *89 minutes* *Arsenal 1-1 man u-*89 minutes* man u 1-1 stoke city *89 minutes* pogba 89 million

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
This weekend all Liga top 6 teams dropped points

If this happened in England we for dey hear how awesome the EPL is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tag a Man Utd fan, Lets laugh at him cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
wizzlyd:
Everton 1-1 man u- *89 minutes* *Arsenal 1-1 man u-*89 minutes* man u 1-1 stoke city *89 minutes* pogba 89 million

Lol

Sinizia
Dopejemi
Ruudie
Elampiro
Lana1
Leyqute
Sailorxy
Afrodoc2
AdisaOwala

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Seems like all broke ex-footballers now wanna claim they were molested to earn some dosh.

In their day, after you retire from football, you still have to work as a plumber/electrician etc.

I suspect some of these niggas might be after a quick buck. How can over hundred footballers just come out the woodwork to claim molestation just like that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2016
Ibime:
Seems like all broke ex-footballers now wanna claim they were molested to earn some dosh.

In their day, after you retire from football, you still have to work as a plumber/electrician etc.

I suspect some of these niggas might be after a quick buck. How can over hundred footballers just come out the woodwork to claim molestation just like that?

There is no denying that it was really rife then and still happening in some quarters now. Moreso, if they should be any compensation whatsoever, the case must have been verified /proven via these ongoing investigations, nobody will be compensated just like that.

BTW, what do you make of the way we handled the Johnson's case?? Was it prudent as of then to pay hush money?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2016
Frank Lampard, the Yekini of Chelsea.

See long range goals!!! shocked

Likes of Yekini, Shearer, Batistuta, Bierhoff and all the long range shooters will be proud of a long range collection like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0bDWc2PCc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:32am On Dec 06, 2016
donjazet:

BTW, what do you make of the way we handled the Johnson's case?? Was it prudent as of then to pay hush money?

Yes because our brand and sponsorships coulda been affected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Lost my respect for lamps the day he joined citeh, scored and refused to celebrate. disgusting to me. tongue

what was all the CFC badge kissing and shai.t for then? nonsense. undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Ibime:

Yes because our brand and sponsorships coulda been affected.

Yea. But we're talking about something that happened in the 70's!! The club could simply have directed Johnson to the appropriate authorities and claim no responsibility whatsoever since we're talking of totally different generations and administrations. No other club is in as much trouble as we are now because they simply ignored it.
I think we made a very big mistake paying him money.

On a side note, have any club ever been punished for any crime carried out long ago?? I see some reports suggesting points deduction, hefty fines and forced relegation. shocked shocked
Can any of these punishments be meted out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Davidbanky(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Nihilist:

*In YG's voice*

Please tell me why you always lying.

Messi at the age of 20 had already been voted the 2nd best player in the world before Pep started coaching the Barca 1st team.

Pep started coaching Barca in the summer of 08, by October Messi had made the WPOTY shortlist again. As you know, the voting would have been in consideration of events that had happened to previous year.

So it's relatively safe to say the Messi had been voted 2nd best player in the world twice before the age of 22, and before Pep even had anything to do with him...and it was obvious to anyone that Messi was always going to go on to do great things.

The Weeknd said "if you say you made me, then replace me"

Pep should turn Sterling to Monster too in the same way you did to DavidBanky grin grin

Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ibime:
Frank Lampard, the Yekini of Chelsea.

See long range goals!!! shocked

Likes of Yekini, Shearer, Batistuta, Bierhoff and all the long range shooters will be proud of a long range collection like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0bDWc2PCc

Only one Frankie. .

We miss having a goal scoring midfielder like him. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), StarchAndBanga, andrewbaba44 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.