Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10447582 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
FBS:
Lost my respect for lamps the day he joined citeh, scored and refused to celebrate. disgusting to me. tongue

what was all the CFC badge kissing and shai.t for then? nonsense. undecided cheesy

I dont understand, WHich of the actions made you to lose respect for him?

Joining Citeh after Chelsea refused to give him a contract?

Scoring a goal for his new employers instead of intentionally missing it?

Or refusing to celebrate instead of jumping for joy and doing an Adebayor run?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lana1:
grin grin

na arsenal thread you suppose post am.

Arsenal is a useless club.. look at what one of their ex players did to them SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by carammel(f): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramuzaki is just disgracing ogbomoso people. Even coogar of blessed memory, would be wondering how human being can be this irresponsible.

Adisaowala chai cheesy
LMAO,I find this funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ibime:
Frank Lampard, the Yekini of Chelsea.

See long range goals!!! shocked

Likes of Yekini, Shearer, Batistuta, Bierhoff and all the long range shooters will be proud of a long range collection like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0bDWc2PCc
Nice collection there but who was that guy with loose blond hair wearing no 11 jersey that assisted lampard in the final against spurs felllow seems talented.
his goal against barca was quite fantastic. Super frank legend among his peers nothing anyone can tell me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
pamcode:
Nice collection there but who was that guy with loose blond hair wearing no 11 jersey that assisted lampard in the final against spurs felllow seems talented.
his goal against barca was quite fantastic. Super frank legend among his peers nothing anyone can tell me.

That must be Duff or Gudjohnsen.

Lampard is a pioneer. He is the ACM that made it unacceptable for ACMs to be content with scoring 8/9 goals a season like all the top ACMs used to do in the 1990s. He made 15 goals the minimum for an ACM and 20 goals the standard for top ACMs.

That's why I laugh when Akpan 40 was asking if a failed ACM like Schweinsteiger can be compared to Lampard.

UCL finals, semifinals, FA Cup finals, semis, Euros etc, he's scored stunners at every stage.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
^^^

You wan bring dayo and his house boy here again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2016
pamcode:

Damien Duff. Very skillful guy.

With him, Robben/Joe Cole in opposite wings, Drogba in the number 9 position and Super Frank in the middle, our counter attacks then was fire...I mean FIRE!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2016
pamcode:
His name isn't Zenden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2016
timbros:

Damien Duff. Very skillful guy.

With him, Robben/Joe Cole in opposite wings, Drogba in the number 9 position and Super Frank in the middle, our counter attacks then was fire...I mean FIRE!

Duff and Robben was my favourite combo then on PES 4

Gosh.

West London Blue was something else back in the day...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

I don't understand, na wetin Adebayor do? was that a crime?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
FBS:
I don't understand, na wetin Adebayor do? was that a crime?

You said you lost respect for Lampard and I asked which of his actions made you lose respect for him

FBS:
Lost my respect for lamps the day he joined citeh, scored and refused to celebrate. disgusting to me. tongue
what was all the CFC badge kissing and shai.t for then? nonsense. undecided cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

You said you lost respect for Lampard and I asked which of his actions made you lose respect for him

Kissing the badge for so many years and still went on to join another rival club after so many sweet memories shared with Chelsea faithfuls all over the world together , it broke my heart seeing him play for Citeh, what a waste he became at the end of his EPL career.

What was he trying to prove towards his former employers ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
dyabman:
Kissing the badge for so many years and still went on to join another rival club after so many sweet memories shared with Chelsea faithfuls all over the world together , it broke my heart seeing him play for Citeh, what a waste he became at the end of his EPL career.

WHen Chelsea refused to extend his contract and another club was offering him a contract what was he supposed to do?

Retire or what? Did Chelsea forget about those memories when they refused him a contract?

So if you work for say Zenith Bank for many yrs and one day they refuse to renew you and GTB offered you a job, What will you do?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHen Chelsea refused to extend his contract and another club was offering him a contract what was he supposed to do?

Retire or what? Did Chelsea forget about those memories when they refused him a contract?

So if you work for say Zenith Bank for many yrs and one day they refuse to renew you and GTB offered you a job, What will you do?

He should have signed for Citeh directly not their merchandise club or whatever they are to man city mtchewww..

If city offers Drogba a contract then I believe he won't Join them same appears to Terry , Lampard is Stuupiid to me making such unreasonable move angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chelsea have a policy of not giving or extending players contract above 33 or so and he's aware , why him kan dey do like say Chelsea FC do am bad , even Paulo Ferrera stayed on benched as a translator , abeg make him shift go one side . undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
dyabman:
Chelsea have a policy of not giving or extending players contract above 33 or so and he's aware , why him kan dey do like say Chelsea FC do am bad , even Paulo Ferrera stayed on benched as a translator , abeg make him shift go one side . undecided

How old is John Terry currently? How old was Drogba when Chelsea offered him a contract in 2014?

You cant write the history of Chelsea and leave out Lampard actually he will be rated higher than most players yet he was refused a contract. what was he supposed to do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
dyabman:
He should have signed for Citeh directly not their merchandise club or whatever they are to man city mtchewww..

If city offers Drogba a contract then I believe he won't Join them same appears to Terry , Lampard is Stuupiid to me making such unreasonable move angry

If Chelsea had offered Lampard a contract, he wouldnt have been available for Citeh to buy him.

You havent answered me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
A true CFC fan can/will never disrespect Lampard.

Remember This is Super Frankie we talking about here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is wrong in doing an Adebayor run?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
hensben:
A true CFC fan can/will never disrespect Lampard.

Remember This is Super Frankie we talking about here.
Not that your opinion counts but feel free to call moi a non-true fan. No hay problema. No wahala.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
FBS:
What is wrong in doing an Adebayor run?

Adebayor chose to do the run to shame Arsenal fans, Lampard celebrating was muted as a sign of respect to Chelsea

Would you have preferred if Lampard had done an Adebayor run?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
dyabman:

+1
I tire o. No be person be RvP. A player can join any team of his choice, kiss the badge, hug the bagde or whatever. Na him wahala be that sef. Para mi, he ain't in my books. Finito.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Adebayor chose to do the run to shame Arsenal fans, Lampard celebrating was muted as a sign of respect to Chelsea

Would you have preferred if Lampard had done an Adebayor run?
Sign of respect? Really? Well good for him. In my books and as A40 rightly termed it, oju aye service. Shio.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Once you mention John Terry, next name is Frank Lampard... then drogba, Zola, etc etc.

Lampard is our legend!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
So Arsenal could still meet Madrid or Bayern in the last 16 grin
No respite even after winning a UCL for the first time in ages grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emaprince:
Once you mention John Terry, next name is Frank Lampard... then drogba, Zola, etc etc.

Lampard is our legend!!

Nobody places above Lampard for me.

Lampard, Drogba, Makelele, Zola, Cech, Ballack and Terry are my favourite legends, in that order.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ibime:

Lampard, Drogba, Makelele, Zola, Cech, Ballack and Terry are my favourite legends, in that order.

In that order?

Haba...Terry na Mr. Chelsea nah.

For me Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Zola etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ibime:

You took my advice and started watching your weight

This ranking I can understand and I would only push Cech to #3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
timbros:
In that order?
Haba...Terry na Mr. Chelsea nah.
For me Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Zola etc

You see say when he was arguing about Terry carrying Chelsea he sef know whatsup. Terry na just figurehead

Ibime listed 5 members of that Chelsea team ahead of Terry. Me go even include Cashley, Carvalho Essien ahead of Terry

In realistic terms Terry would only be better that the right back Ferreira or Bosingwa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Egbon ramuzaki just dey fire sublime shots anyhow, you go surprise say your BMI go high pass Ibime own....

Using that picture Airmark gave us as a case study! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m), 5inchdick, DammyOlu123(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.