Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513705 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (19150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

That's how you keep showing your stubbornness and chronic unwillingness to learn till the bubble burst and you start looking for ways to save face
cry cry[i][/i][/sup][sup]
You have always been a poor judge of players and that doesn't look like its gonna change
man show me the goals icardi have over lacazette or who is the better player and you typed unnecessary things .. The same players you judge poorly keep disgracing you, last season you called Pedro a headless chicken he is making you eat back your words. You called matic and Alonso useless they are making you eat back your words. Or is it Cahill

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:

In essence you are asking the club to buy a player with a price tag of over 70million pounds out of potentials? And the potentials you refer to are not more than link up play with goals not guaranteed for a supposed 9?

Please stop the hype over Gab Jesus already. I don't think couple of games with some goals and assist is worth it to start with. I am not denying he could be something but not just worth the plenty noise yet! Martial did something similar just a season ago. Rashford couldn't stop scoring as well. So make we calm down small braaah.......

The Costa you placed in your list is not even on Suarez kind of level. Costa is better known to be a very good finisher, not for his all round skill Bros. Except that which they all have in common is being a battling ram, i don't see how Costa falls into the bracket of them Suarez.

Except your boy will come for less than 35million, I don't see why we should get him. If it's strictly based on potential, We have traore, batshuayi, add Tammy and RLC self......this boys have potentials and won't cost us an extra penny.
Firstly I'm not hyping Gabriel jesus I said there is a reason he is benching aguero, which is because of his mad pressing, stamina, work rate, aggression and he likes to mark, that is why he is benching aguero not because of gaols(pls check on that before you come and argue again)....the problem is that you guys don't know more than established strikers, I'm not saying they should buy him that amount that would be insane, that's just a front these clubs use so as to protect their assets....then yes goals are important...but most top coaches prioritize skill sets I mentioned in Gabriel jesus in their strikers, and prolly because all you see in striker is goals who are confy not minding other attributes....determination, dedicated,never say die attitudes, aggression, work rate these are what the strikers I called have in common....And bro no be only potential, belotti is already know as a clinical finisher and hard worker if only in italy at 22...it takes crazy hard work to be the complete striker, not just goal scoring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Nihilist:

I keep asking you what Belloti has and instead of mentioning something sensible, you've said things like 'check their all round game' or 'go and check lewandowski'

Is Belloti so arcane that his attributes cannot be articulated?

I checked out the Belloti guy and the only reason we are hearing his name is his relatively high number of goals. 15 goals in the league to be exact, 4 of which are penalties sef.

Go and sit down somewhere at the back please since you don't have anything useful to contribute anyway.

I'm seriously disappointed in you I thought you are good football analysis, but you said you checked him out and the only thing you could see was finishing. That's says it all...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Dhelake:

How do you know what I understand and what I dont??

It's like this belotti guy doesn't have attributes that can be described. The first job of a striker is to score goals and Belotti hasn't done that consistently enough.

You even classed him with Suarez and Lewy grin grin grin grin . Someone that is not on Harry Kane's level yet. Just agree even you haven't seen Belotti play. You read one or two article and you are coming here to form expert opinion

Why you dull like this nah, I never compared belotti to suarez and lewy I said they have common characteristics, that coaches value..then if you read shit online, that's doesn't mean everyone does..your post shows you don't even know what I'm talking about. Don't know I even bother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Probably a typo, but idgaf..

I thought you are a good football analysis grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2017
[s]
Loogan:

Firstly I'm not hyping Gabriel jesus I said there is a reason he is benching aguero, which is because of his mad pressing, stamina, work rate, aggression and he likes to mark, that is why he is benching aguero not because of gaols(pls check on that before you come and argue again)....the problem is that you guys don't know more than established strikers, I'm not saying they should buy him that amount that would be insane, that's just a front these clubs use so as to protect their assets....then yes goals are important...but most top coaches prioritize skill sets I mentioned in Gabriel jesus in their strikers, and prolly because all you see in striker is goals who are confy not minding other attributes....determination, dedicated,never say die attitudes, aggression, work rate these are what the strikers I called have in common....And bro no be only potential, belotti is already know as a clinical finisher and hard worker if only in italy at 22...it takes crazy hard work to be the complete striker, not just goal scoring.
[/s]

It is ok to have an opinion but it is not ok to argue against reason especially when you do not have proven facts to back up your argument. if I should ask you how many coaches will sacrifice a striker of agueros calibre for Gabriel at the moment,i am sure it is only Pep you will mention. No right thinking coach will do that for the record so, don't come here and start telling us what is not please!

Where or when did you develop all this plenty grammar for a striker without any substance attached to it? Abeg Bros, football still carries the most basic duties and responsibilities for each and everyone on the field of play. This should not be confused in anyway........

For alll the height, reflex ,vision and co. Courtois has, if he is not doing his primary job by keeping the balls out of the net he is useless. There is a reason ramirez, oscar and co. are plying their trade in china at the moment even with all the determination,aggression, work rate ,stamina etc they possess. If Kante runs like a headless chicken all through a game without properly shielding the back 3 from attack,he is useless and same will be said of matic when or if he fails. The duty of a striker is to score goals.....! I repeat, score goals........! anything extra is a plus. Abi, will you in all fairness compare drogba to Ronaldo de Lima?

I am sorry to say I do not know what you guys are on about but, I am very certainly not buying it. Torres was determined,he had xter,he could keep shape and many labelled him a more intelligent player than drogba but he failed for us yakata......,!

I asked for you to stop mentioning Gabriel because it is ridiculous to base all your argument solely on him. There is only one ideologist in the world of football today and that is Pep. No sane coach will sacrifice a striker like aguero for Gabriel. As a matter of fact,if CFC had bought Gabriel, by now he will be on his way to vitesse , championship, psv or playing with the under 21s.

Lastly, I think we should die this matter. Conte and the board will buy whoever they want at the end of the season abeg.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
nobi only dybala, we should discuss their whole team..

Ole grin grin

Aubamenyang

Hazard Dyabala Pedro/Willian

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Operations manager...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
dyabman:

Aubamenyang

Hazard Dyabala Pedro/Willian

grin grin

in a 3-4-3??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Loogan:

Why you dull like this nah, I never compared belotti to suarez and lewy I said they have common characteristics, that coaches value..then if you read shit online, that's doesn't mean everyone does..your post shows you don't even know what I'm talking about. Don't know I even bother

Classed and Compared are not the same thing, I said classed not compared . Don't just rant rant rant, try and understand what the other person is saying before replying.

Like you rightly said, I honestly don't know what you talking about. it doesn't make any sense.

See Ehn. I will gladly take your advice. I won't bother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abeg am not understanding, how did Paul Clement win coach of the month, konte won 5 drew 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:
[s][/s]

I asked for you to stop mentioning Gabriel because it is ridiculous to base all your argument solely on him. There is only one ideologist in the world of football today and that is Pep. No sane coach will sacrifice a striker like aguero for Gabriel. As a matter of fact,if CFC had bought Gabriel, by now he will be on his way to vitesse , championship, psv or playing with the under 21s.

Buy a player 32m and send him to u21 team after 3 games. I dont think such can happen at stamford bridge, unless he slaps the coach. Meanwhile, now that every club is aware of what costa will fetch us, i wont be surprised if arsenal tags giroud, 50m, if we show interest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:
[s][/s]

It is ok to have an opinion but it is not ok to argue against reason especially when you do not have proven facts to back up your argument. if I should ask you how many coaches will sacrifice a striker of agueros calibre for Gabriel at the moment,i am sure it is only Pep you will mention. No right thinking coach will do that for the record so, don't come here and start telling us what is not please!

Where or when did you develop all this plenty grammar for a striker without any substance attached to it? Abeg Bros, football still carries the most basic duties and responsibilities for each and everyone on the field of play. This should not be confused in anyway........

For alll the height, reflex ,vision and co. Courtois has, if he is not doing his primary job by keeping the balls out of the net he is useless. There is a reason ramirez, oscar and co. are plying their trade in china at the moment even with all the determination,aggression, work rate ,stamina etc they possess. If Kante runs like a headless chicken all through a game without properly shielding the back 3 from attack,he is useless and same will be said of matic when or if he fails. The duty of a striker is to score goals.....! I repeat, score goals........! anything extra is a plus. Abi, will you in all fairness compare drogba to Ronaldo de Lima?

I am sorry to say I do not know what you guys are on about but, I am very certainly not buying it. Torres was determined,he had xter,he could keep shape and many labelled him a more intelligent player than drogba but he failed for us yakata......,!

Lastly, I think we should die this matter. Conte and the board will buy whoever they want at the end of the season abeg.

So according to what you have said pep is an idiot for benching aguero for gabriel who he feels fits his system better, you know nothing..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Man, Chelsea fans are scum...Same bandwagons hollering for the youth SETUP at Chelshit to be more involved are the same set of ignorants clamouring for Youngies like Lukaku Belloti Icardi or you people have forgotten Your Tammy Abraham cool

When you buy a 23yr old World class certified potential, What's the fate of the likes of Abraham...Or maybe he needs to part the red sea again because AYAM not Understanding.

BANDWAGONS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

Buy a player 32m and send him to u21 team after 3 games. I dont think such can happen at stamford bridge, unless he slaps the coach. Meanwhile, now that every club is aware of what costa will fetch us, i wont be surprised if arsenal tags giroud, 50m, if we show interest.

How much did we buy cuadrado and Rahman again?

Airmark you too know say if we buy Gabriel him no go see 1game bcuz na loan sure pass for am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Loogan:

So according to what you have said pep is an idiot for benching aguero for gabriel who he feels fits his system better, you know nothing..

Abeg who is behind this monicker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:

How much did we buy cuadrado and Rahman again?

Airmark you too know say if we buy Gabriel him no go see 1game bcuz na loan sure pass for am.

Cuadrado and rahman were not sent out after 3 games, they left on loan, subsequent window. Gabriel has grabbed the opportunity with both hands, i watched him against argentina last time, he is a good player. By the way hope you have got your mmm money via clo and loopers ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:
[s][/s]

There is only one ideologist in the world of football today and that is Pep. No sane coach will sacrifice a striker like aguero for Gabriel.

You realize Aguero is now a benchwarmer for Argentina. Last qualifier he sat on the bench for Lucas Pratto a player who strikes for Atletic Mineiro and Pep is not the Argentine coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

You realize Aguero is now a benchwarmer for Argentina and Pep is not the Argentine coach

Is aguero getting benched by Gabriel too? Or is it not the same Argentine team with players like higuan,di Maria and co.. flopping everywhere? When was aguero ever the sure player to start as 9 for Argentina? Since when dayo?

Tell me which order coach will willingly take a risk with Gabriel and bench aguero asides Pep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

Cuadrado and rahman were not sent out after 3 games, they left on loan, subsequent window. Gabriel has grabbed the opportunity with both hands, i watched him against argentina last time, he is a good player. By the way hope you have got your mmm money via clo and loopers ?

He is good means what exactly? Airmark are you saying if we had gotten Gabriel ahead of city Costa will be chopping the bench by now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wingback:
Man, Chelsea fans are scum...Same bandwagons hollering for the youth SETUP at Chelshit to be more involved are the same set of ignorants clamouring for Youngies like Lukaku Belloti Icardi or you people have forgotten Your Tammy Abraham cool

When you buy a 23yr old World class certified potential, What's the fate of the likes of Abraham...Or maybe he needs to part the red sea again because AYAM not Understanding.

BANDWAGONS.
3 gbosa for you brother that Tammy Abraham guy is a pure Talent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:

He is good means what exactly? Airmark are you saying if we had gotten Gabriel ahead of city Costa will be chopping the bench by now?

He wouldnt be shipped quickly on loan by now or moved to u21 as you opined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

He would nt be shipped quickly on loan by now as you opined.

Why not? What is the antecedents associated with your darling club to suggest he won't?

We have bought several players of is age range almost all of them got shipped out after chopping bench like for ever. Point one player of is age bracket that didn't get the loan treatment from CFC....just one pls!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:

Why not? What is the antecedents associated with your darling club to suggest he won't?

We have bought several players of is age range almost all of them got shipped out after chopping bench like for ever. Point one player of is age bracket that didn't get the loan treatment from CFC....just one pls!

Do you know that Gabriel played his first game this January ? How would Chelsea have sent him on loan so soon ? He must be the crappiest 32m Brazilian ever, if it happens . Based on the games he played for man city , I don't see any sane coach doing that . What will be the reason ? Are you saying no matter the performance, if a player is young he must go on loan first ? Those that went on loan for Chelsea at Gabriel's age and transfer fee , must have had problems with their performances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

Do you know that Gabriel played his first game January ? How would Chelsea have sent him on loan so soon ? He must be the crappiest 32m Brazilian ever, if it happens . Based on the games he played for man city , I don't see any sane coach doing that . What will be the reason ? Are you saying no matter performance, if a player is young he must go on loan first ? Those that went on loan for Chelsea at Gabriel's age and transfer fee , must have had problems with their performances.

Gabriel won't get a start to show any performance pls forget the price tag. This is not even about him being good or not. He will not get the opportunity to prove shyttee if he were to be in CFC, I don't know how this is difficult to see.

We have a history for not nurturing or giving a young player the chance to prove a point. We buy them and firmly attach their butt to the bench first season after which they are loaned out. This has always been the pattern.

Airmark how is batshuayi doing in CFC? Did conte buy him for 35mil to warm the bench? When did he get is first start again? Even when costa wasn't available hazard was played ahead of young batshuayi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:

Gabriel won't get a start to show any performance pls forget the price tag. This is not even about him being good or not. He will not get the opportunity to prove shyttee if he were to be in CFC, I don't know how this is difficult to see.

We have a history for not nurturing or giving a young player the chance to prove a point. We buy them and firmly attach their butt to the bench first season after which they are loaned out. This has always been the pattern.

Airmark how is batshuayi doing in CFC? Did conte buy him for 35mil to warm the bench? When did he get is first start again? Even when costa wasn't available hazard was played ahead of young batshuayi.

Gabriel has been a regular in Brazil national team recently, while willian is struggling. Batshuayi , who was struggling to stay on Belgium's bench ? I never supported that batshuayi deal , cos I knew he would struggle in epl . Most of the kids in recent past didn't grab the opportunities given to them , so it's mostly their faults bro. Batshuayi was missing one on one chances, not playing to standards, when given opportunity , the opposite of what endeared city fans to kelechi last season. I still maintain Gabriel will not go on loan or go to u21 team under conte if he impresses . This is not mous era.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:

Is aguero getting benched by Gabriel too? Or is it not the same Argentine team with players like higuan,di Maria and co.. flopping everywhere? When was aguero ever the sure player to start as 9 for Argentina? Since when dayo?

Tell me which order coach will willingly take a risk with Gabriel and bench aguero asides Pep?

If Aguero is getting benched by Pratto in Argentina in a crucial world cup qualifier, Is that also on Pep?

So if Aguero isnt a sure start as 9, Why did you now say its only Pep who will bench Aguero? That means all the other Argentine coaches not named Pep also see a weakness in Agueros game and they dont give him a sure shirt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

Gabriel has been a regular in Brazil national team recently, while willian is struggling. Batshuayi , who was struggling to stay on Belgium's bench ? I never supported that batshuayi deal , cos I knew he would struggle in epl . Most of the kids in recent past didn't grab the opportunities given to them , so it's mostly their faults bro. Batshuayi was missing one on one chances, not playing to standards, when given opportunity , something that endeared city fans to kelechi last season. I still maintain Gabriel will not go on loan or go to u21 team under conte if he impresses . This is not mous era.

Airmark you are all over the place bruv I am sorry. Gabriel has been a regular in Brazilian national team means what exactly?

Just tell me Gabriel can walk into any of the big teams e.g barca, real, manU,bayern,arsenal,chelsea etc bcuz he has played a couple of games for Brazil.

It is obvious you haven't realised I am not saying Gabriel is not good but I am saying he most definitely won't get the chance Pep has given him in most of the teams especially against a player like aguero and a team like CFC notorious for not trusting young players.

I rest my case chief....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
diggz:

Airmark you are all over the place bruv I am sorry. Gabriel has been a regular in Brazilian national team means what exactly?

Just tell me Gabriel can walk into any of the big teams e.g barca, real, manU,bayern,arsenal,chelsea etc bcuz he has played a couple of games for Brazil.

It is obvious you haven't realised I am not saying Gabriel is not good but I am saying he most definitely won't get the chance Pep has given him in most of the teams especially against a player like aguero and a team like CFC notorious for not trusting young players.

I rest my case chief....

Saying he would be pushed to u21 at cfc is what I didn't subscribe to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

If Aguero is getting benched by Pratto in Argentina in a crucial world cup qualifier, Is that also on Pep?

So if Aguero isnt a sure start as 9, Why did you now say its only Pep who will bench Aguero? That means all the other Argentine coaches not named Pep also see a weakness in Agueros game and they dont give him a sure shirt

Oga dayo! don't drag this discourse beyond reason please....we are talking about club football you went to bring in country football like it will prove anything different. Before Pratto was higuan not also benching aguero sometimes?

Aguero for club was a sure starter but for country he wasn't. We are here to talk about is club performance and not country please don't get ahead of yourself pally.

Tell me the yeye weakness you see all of a sudden in aguero that you failed to mention before the coming of Jesus...

Same aguero with fewer games and minutes played this season yet he is among the first 5pl top scorers. Dayo please say something more interesting bcuz this angle you come out from is totally dull.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
iamrosheed:

3 gbosa for you brother that Tammy Abraham guy is a pure Talent

I have seen a couple of his games he looks decent, there was even a time this thread was all about him, yet same set of ignorants clamouring for Cfc to buy a striker...You go fear Bandwagons cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

Saying he would be pushed to u21 at cfc is what I didn't subscribe to. Well his ex also underrated him in palmeiras. Nothing new.
That picture you attached is fake.

The celebration was dedicated to his mother. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (19150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Henrique99, Itsrm(m), Vischy, PendragonVII, andrewbaba44, AdisaOwala, iamoyindamola(m), StarchAndBanga and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.