Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510869 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheNonce: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2017
donjazet:

I think the reverse is the case. FIFA is much more difficult than Pes, not the other way around.

For where? Bros even when I went to lag last xmas, once it's time to put cash on the console all man normally requests pro Evo! Or when we want to play the league.....thats why most people always have the 2! If I jam fifa boys e no dey take me pass 2 or 3 matches to begin slap their oga patapata! In abj we get 50-50 camps of both fifa and pro gamers! But like today before premier lig starts na full pro tings in order to raise some extra shayo pepper! Lol....

Believe me pro has better mechanics, AI, defensive errors by the defenders, excellent keepers, stressful refs, difficult corner kicks, and even fewer penalties! Even the player ratings are more dynamic than fifas with their lie lie skill moves? Although this is an argument that would never end for gamers! If game no hard I don't enjoy it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

grin

Most of una wey like fifa na because una no sabi use una natural talents or knowledge about football play the game! Fifa with all those useless computer assisted cheat moves like 1-2 up, lobbing and highly rated players always scoring free kicks or being allowed to enter offside with magic.... na the reason una like fifa.....pro if you no sabi suffer...then no goal for you! That's why in my crew when we dey do betting na pro we dey use...fifa na hi school boys level! Too easy!

I played PES all my life since PES 04 and i hate FIFA games those days all becos of players wacky image and slow movement on ball but FIFA have went on to improve rapidly on that Since FIFA 13 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2017
donjazet:

I think the reverse is the case. FIFA is much more difficult than Pes, not the other way around.
the thing surprise me sef grin grin FIFA wey hard like kilode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

For where? Bros even when I went to lag last xmas, once it's time to put cash on the console all man normally requests pro Evo! Or when we want to play the league.....thats why most people always have the 2! If I jam fifa boys e no dey take me pass 2 or 3 matches to begin slap their oga patapata! In abj we get 50-50 camps of both fifa and pro gamers! But like today before premier lig starts na full pro tings in order to raise some extra shayo pepper! Lol....

Believe me pro has better mechanics, AI, defensive errors by the defenders, excellent keepers, stressful refs, difficult corner kicks, and even fewer penalties! Even the player ratings are more dynamic than fifas with their lie lie skill moves? Although this is an argument that would never end for gamers! If game no hard I don't enjoy it!
FIFA is much hader than pes. Try play against computer in its higher level where they use legendary defense style of play e go hard you too score..

The only reason people play pes is because of its popularity and easiness to play when learned properly.. Also FIFA brings football to reality more than PES..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheNonce: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
FIFA is much hader than pes. Try play against computer in its higher level where they use legendary defense style of play e go hard you too score..

The only reason people play pes is because of its popularity and easiness to play when learned properly.. Also FIFA brings football to reality more than PES..

Fifa is more popular because of its licensing advantages for club names and stadiums! Even the fan reactions in pro are sweeter...All man no go gree so no need...Till we jam for virtual pitch na that time e go be.... kiss kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

Fifa is more popular because of its licensing advantages for club names and stadiums! Even the fan reactions in pro are sweeter...All man no go gree so no need...Till we jam for virtual pitch na that time e go be.... kiss kiss

Na PES we go dey hear Man Blue ( Man.city) Man Red( Man.United) , West London blue ( Chelsea FC ) .. Nonsense angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheNonce: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
the thing surprise me sef grin grin FIFA wey hard like kilode.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gaming/what-to-play/fifa-17-v-pes-2017---what-is-the-best-football-game-for-you/

Read and weep...Commentary wise FIFA is superb though...and I love the career mode even more than playing others!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gaming/what-to-play/fifa-17-v-pes-2017---what-is-the-best-football-game-for-you/

Read and weep...Commentary wise FIFA is superb though...and I love the career mode even more than playing others!

Forget Telegraph , I don play PES more than FIFA ever since i started playing soccer games but only I can differentiate bro cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheNonce: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2017
dyabman:

Forget Telegraph , I don play PES more than FIFA ever since i started playing soccer games but only I can differentiate bro cool

No be my papa get telegraph but the report was compiled using data compiled from a large pool of gamers across the u.k! The u.k is the home of soccer gamers and if anyone would be honest, all those points they raised are spot on!

#PRO EVO for LIFE!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

grin

Most of una wey like fifa na because una no sabi use una natural talents or knowledge about football play the game! Fifa with all those useless computer assisted cheat moves like 1-2 up, lobbing and highly rated players always scoring free kicks or being allowed to enter offside with magic.... na the reason una like fifa.....pro if you no sabi suffer...then no goal for you! That's why in my crew when we dey do betting na pro we dey use...fifa na hi school boys level! Too easy!
me think it is the other way round of what you just typed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheNonce: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2017
hensben:
me think it is the other way round of what you just typed.

Keep thinking!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Fifa is just over hyped, Pes still remains d best

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
‘I tried to start with four at the back. In my mind this team could play with 4-2-4 and we tried a lot during pre-season to play with this system. We started this season very well because we won three games in a row.

Sometimes you can win but you can see it's not right. Because in every game we conceded many chances to score to the opponent.

‘I tried to change the system. I tried to first of all to give a good balance in my team. Don't lose offensively, but to have a defensively situation more correct. And there were players with these characteristics. When you have a good winger and a good number 10 – Hazard, Pedro, Willian – I knew in my head we can change, we can find this new system. - Don Antonio Conte

This is a manager who knows what evolution is, not one Spaniard who eats and breathes a certain old philosophy of his. Sticking and dancing around one particular philosophy inadvertently unviels a certain weakness in you - inability to adapt. It is the sole reason why Wenger has been unable to lift Arsenal from the doldrums for ages now, same reason Pep cant deliver when handed a less star-studded side.

Your ability to evolve is what makes you a manager.

Don Conte is my player year of the season shikena.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

Keep thinking!!!
hey wey you control your finger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
dyabman:

Na PES we go dey hear Man Blue ( Man.city) Man Red( Man.United) , West London blue ( Chelsea FC ) .. Nonsense angry grin
licence patches are everywhere oga. Just look well and you'll see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Griffon:

This is a manager who knows what evolution is, not one Spaniard who eats and breathes a certain old philosophy of his. Sticking and dancing around one particular philosophy inadvertently unviels a certain weakness in you - inability to adapt. It is the sole reason why Wenger has been unable to lift Arsenal from the doldrums for ages now, same reason Pep cant deliver when handed a less star-studded side.

Your ability to evolve is what makes you a manager.

Don Conte is my player year of the season shikena.
Why didn't Conte evolve at Juventus to make them reach a UCL final during his time there?

A feat a nothing coach like Massimiliano Allegri achieved in one season? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Why didn't Conte evolve at Juventus to make them reach a UCL final during his time there?

A feat a nothing coach like Massimiliano Allegri achieved in one season? undecided

As if it's not the same Conte who was getting embarrassed out of group stage by Galatasaray
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

raumdeuter:

As if it's not the same Conte who was getting embarrassed out of group stage by Galatasaray

And one must reach a certain Cup final or even get to win it before we accept he is evolving?

You two cant be dumb at this time. There is really no competition in destiny.

Conte has always been a manager who shakes things up, right from his days at Bari where he was
noted for his unorthodox 4–2–4 formation, a modification of the classic 4–4–2 , to his days at Atlanta, Siena, Juve and the Italian national team. Despite recording so much success with the old ladies with his favoured 3-5-2, he still had to test-run some other formations with the national team, varying between the 3–5–2, 4-3-3, 4-2-4 and 3-3-4. That is evolving; changing with time. He is known for many things and that is what makes him a manager.

Jose has been evolving over the years but is yet to win the UEFA Super Cup, do we now say he hasn't been evolving or he isn't good as a manager?

Embrace healthy logic dawgs.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

UCL dey next season for Chelsea and let's see how we go commot for group stage na undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
dyabman:

UCL dey next season for Chelsea and let's see how we go commot for group stage na undecided

And immediately he left Juve, the same team that couldnt beat Galatasaray in the group stages made the CL finals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

And immediately he left Juve, the same team that couldnt beat Galatasaray in the group stages made the CL finals.

Immediately Jose left Chelsea, the team that finished 10th are winning the league.

I am sure Jose has not been evolving and he is not a good manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mourinho has many trophies to show for his managerial career including 2 CL titles.

At Conte's age Mourinho was in conversation for the best coach in Europe

Conte is older than Guardiola yet one is considered as the best coach of his generation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=dyabman post=53618988][/quote]

Maybe when Conte wins the CL, scratch that make a CL final we can start comparing him to Allegri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe when Conte wins the CL, scratch that make a CL final we can start comparing him to Allegri

I swear tapeworm is dabbing in your brain angry .. see talk

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Griffon:

[s]And one must reach a certain Cup final or even get to win it before we accept he is evolving?[/s]

[s]You two cant be dumb at this time. There is really no competition in destiny.[/s]

[s]Conte has always been a manager who shakes things up, right from his days at Bari where he was
noted for his unorthodox 4–2–4 formation, a modification of the classic 4–4–2 , to his days at Atlanta, Siena, Juve and the Italian national team. Despite recording so much success with the old ladies with his favoured 3-5-2, he still had to test-run some other formations with the national team, varying between the 3–5–2, 4-3-3, 4-2-4 and 3-3-4.[/s]

[s]Jose has been evolving over the years but is yet to win the UEFA Super Cup, do we now say he hasn't been evolving or he isn't good as a manager?[/s]

Embrace healthy logic dawgs.
Nigga STFU.

And one must reach a certain Cup final or even get to win it before we accept he is evolving?

You have the cojones to ask this undecided
So a manager evolving means him changing formations?

Pep's philosophy and style of football is called Juego De Posicion(which people ridiculously dubbed Tiki Taka)..A style that can be played with any formation he deems fit.

At Barcelona he used the 4-3-3 and the 3-4-3

At Bayern he used the
4-3-3,
4-2-3-1,
4-2-2-2,
4-1-4-1,
4-1-2-1-2,
4-1-3-2,
3-5-2,
3-4-3,
3-4-1-2
3-1-2-1-3.
(All these formation in his search of perfection for a team that was winning)

At Manchester City..He has used the
4-2-3-1,
4-1-4-1,
4-3-3,
3-5-2,
3-5-1-1,
3-4-2-1,
3-4-3.

You can hate on Guardiola anyhow you want but to blatantly say he does not evolve is a fücking myth.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
Mourinho has many trophies to show for his managerial career including 2 CL titles.

At Conte's age Mourinho was in conversation for the best coach in Europe

Conte is older than Guardiola yet one is considered as the best coach of his generation

You have a problem with logic and critical thinking and you need to admit it.

Where have I argued that Jose isn't successful?

You and your bike man from the Barca thread are of the opinion that since Conte hasn't won the UCL, he hasn't been evolving. I brought Mou into the frame and queried; since Jose hasn't won the UEFA Super cup, shouldn't we also discredit his adaptability?

It is simple as following your shallow logic but here you are, reeling out trophies and titles. Was that ever the bone of contention?

So I ask again, Jose hasn't won the UEFA super cup, should we now conclude that he isn't good enough?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Nigga STFU.

Pep's philosophy and style of football is called Juego De Posicion(which people ridiculously dubbed Tiki Taka)..A style that can be played with any formation he deems fit.

At Bayern he used the
4-3-3,
4-2-3-1,
4-2-2-2,
4-1-4-1,
4-1-2-1-2,
4-1-3-2,
3-5-2,
3-4-3,
3-4-1-2
3-1-2-1-3.

4-2-3-1,
4-1-4-1,
4-3-3,
3-5-2,
3-5-1-1,
3-4-2-1,
3-4-3.

You can hate on Guardiola anyhow you want but to blatantly say he does not evolve is a fücking myth.

Most of the people who talk about tiki taka dont even know what it is. Once they see Pep by the sidelines they assume its tikitaka

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
See question or see absence of logic

Someone won a world cup but we are querying why he hasnt won confederations cup? Which is the bigger trophy?

Someone won a CL and we are asking about Super Cup why he didnt win Super cup You can only query his Super cup credentials if youre comparing him to someone who has won the same amount of CL Jose has won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Nigga STFU.

At Bayern he used the
4-3-3,
4-2-3-1,
4-2-2-2,
4-1-4-1,
4-1-2-1-2,
4-1-3-2,
3-5-2,
3-4-3,
3-4-1-2
3-1-2-1-3.

4-2-3-1,
4-1-4-1,
4-3-3,
3-5-2,
3-5-1-1,
3-4-2-1,
3-4-3.

You must be a miserable son of a lousy c0ck-sucking midget for you to ever try to shut me up.

Of course, deploying varying formations is part of managerial evolution but adapting to different styles is actually what makes you a complete manager.

Pep might have been rolling out different formations over the years but the tiki-taka has always been his go-to approach. Ball retention, building from the back, closing down the opponent and defending from upfield. Not to mention he would need expensive technically adept players to actualise that. So what is new, if not the same old boring style.

Which begs the questions, cant he adapt? Cant he evolve? Is he limited?

The likes of Fergie, Carlo, Jose, Conte et al switched styles when it really mattered. Winning by either dominating play or cesseding possession. By going gung-ho or being ultra-defensive.

These managers challenged themselves. They were into the business of continous study. They have an answer for every situation and their philosophy is simple, to win.

Unless it is a crime to ask, I am going to ask, Is Pep limited?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Nigga STFU.

At Bayern he used the
4-3-3,
4-2-3-1,
4-2-2-2,
4-1-4-1,
4-1-2-1-2,
4-1-3-2,
3-5-2,
3-4-3,
3-4-1-2
3-1-2-1-3.

4-2-3-1,
4-1-4-1,
4-3-3,
3-5-2,
3-5-1-1,
3-4-2-1,
3-4-3.

I can use 0-0-0 in bundesliga with Bayern and still win the league

Guardiola has tried 120 formations with City and he is yet to find a suitable one.. ..That not been tactical,it's called been clueless and frustrated

His failure with City in those formations just showed how useless Bundesliga is... ...

It's not about switching tactics, it's about finding the suitable one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
See question or see absence of logic

Someone won a world cup but we are querying why he hasnt won confederations cup? Which is the bigger trophy?

Someone won a CL and we are asking about Super Cup why he didnt win Super cup You can only query his Super cup credentials if youre comparing him to someone who has won the same amount of CL Jose has won

There are some errors in reasoning that tend to be psychologically persuasive, logicians call such errors fallacies. And guess what, you commit a hell lot of them all the time.

You committed one when you were discrediting Conte's adaptability b'cos he hasn't done anything in Europe (Ad hominem fallacy). I decided to use the same fallacy on Jose who hasn't won the Super Cup. How are we far off?

If Conte's circumstantial ad hominem fallacy which you and your bike man played out must stand, why can't Jose's stand?

Simple logic sir.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.