Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513444 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
bykebyke:

That picture you attached is fake.

The celebration was dedicated to his mother. angry

well i later saw it, i saw it as damage control. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

well i later saw it, i saw it as damage control. tongue
undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

ok smiley

Chelsea fans and plagiarising, If they are not plagiarising,They are busy peddling false Information...This set of People, Gawdamn...Plagiarist looking asses

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wingback:

Chelsea fans and plagiarising, If they are not plagiarising,They are busy peddling false Information...This set of People, Gawdamn...Plagiarist looking asses

who's this one? You sounded like a frustrated fan. Are you a man utd or arsenal fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wingback:

Must you always be stupid?? Don't you just get it? Nobody! Absolutely nobody! cares what you think. You're just like a pest who refuses to go away no matter the measures taken. sad guy, abeg go borrow sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

who's this one? You sounded like a frustrated fan. Are you a man utd or arsenal fan?
You keep disappointing me. Engaging that guy is akin toreducing yourself to the lowest possible standard. Abeg free am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

Fake news Peddler...I'm a proud DC UNITED FAN.

MR

FAKE

NEWS

ASS

JOURNALIST grin.....Go and work on your next news article cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
donjazet:

You keep disappointing me. Engaging that guy is akin reducing yourself to the lowest possible standard. Abeg free am lipsrsealed

alright. He wanted attention and luckily he got it. Meanwhile, i dont know what conte is planning to do next season, i learnt he is interested in Tiemoue Bakayoko of monaco. I am thinking conte may switch formation next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
airmark:

alright. He wanted attention and luckily he got it. Meanwhile, i dont know what conte is planning to do next season, i learnt he is interested in Tiemoue Bakayoko of monaco. I am thinking conte may switch formation next season.

All these are just paper rumors with very little or no substance. Anyways, I do hope we switch formation next season or buy better midfielders this summer. We have been second best in most of the matches we have played against the big teams this season. I fear that this formation will be exposed against the big teams in Europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
donjazet:

All these are just paper rumors with very little or no substance. Anyways, I do hope we switch formation next season or buy better midfielders this summer. We have been second best in most of the matches we have played against the big teams this season. I fear that this formation will be exposed against the big teams in Europe.

It depends on how you view it. I remember that 1st stint of mou, many of our big matches, we were chastised for deploying so-called anti-football formation. But we got results, i dont think we cant succeed with this formation if we get additional players to solidify the weak links in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
man show me the goals icardi have over lacazette or who is the better player and you typed unnecessary things .. The same players you judge poorly keep disgracing you, last season you called Pedro a headless chicken he is making you eat back your words. You called matic and Alonso useless they are making you eat back your words. Or is it Cahill
Who is the dunce that compared the career assists of a 26 Yr old to that of a 23 ur old....
If we want a 20 goal a season CF, should we go for one that scores 10 penalties a season when he won't be taking penalties for us? ?? Dey apply small small na

I called Pedro a headless chicken LAST SEASON and so what? Even the player confessed he was below par.. ..Only someone like you can use that as a point against me

You must smarter than several pundits who identified Alonso as our weakness

What should I expect from someone who taught Moses isn't good enough for Aston Villa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Im seeing why Napoli wanted 50milla for Koulibaly.

The guy is literally the heart of their defence line. Great awareness, composure, solid and ruthless. Nigga is honestly the total package.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Who is the dunce that compared the career assists of a 26 Yr old to that of a 23 ur old....
If we want a 20 goal a season CF, should we go for one that scores 10 penalties a season when he won't be taking penalties for us? ?? Dey apply small small na

I called Pedro a headless chicken LAST SEASON and so what? Even the player confessed he was below par.. ..Only someone like you can use that as a point against me

You must smarter than several pundits who identified Alonso as our weakness

What should I expect from someone who taught Moses isn't good enough for Aston Villa
you type foolishly.. If you don't have stats that sees icardi better lacazette keep quite.

Costa is older than lukaku and has more goals than him. Same as lacazette been older than icardi and having more goals than him. What sense are you trying to make??

Where you not the same person that claimed victor moses is a better forward than pedro and willian earlier this season. Go and rest Football is not winning eleven..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eden Hazard has been named in the EA SPORTS FIFA Team of the Week! - with EA SPORTS FIFA.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
dyabman:
Eden Hazard has been named in the EA SPORTS FIFA Team of the Week! - with EA SPORTS FIFA.
good for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
you type foolishly.. If you don't have stats that sees icardi better lacazette keep quite.

Costa is older than lukaku and has more goals than him. Same as lacazette been older than icardi and having more goals than him. What sense are you trying to make??

Where you not the same person that claimed victor moses is a better forward than pedro and willian earlier this season. Go and rest Football is not winning eleven..
Ighalo is a better player than Ousmane Dembele because he has more career goals

Wehdone sir.. ..goodnight my liege
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
donjazet:

Must you always be stupid?? Don't you just get it? Nobody! Absolutely nobody! cares what you think. You're just like a pest who refuses to go away no matter the measures taken. sad guy, abeg go borrow sense.
donjazet:

You keep disappointing me. Engaging that guy is akin toreducing yourself to the lowest possible standard. Abeg free am lipsrsealed

Somebody wey he follow talk no suppose engage am, but you don already jump from no where to engage, before you dey warn am not to engage?

I'm not understanding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
dyabman:

We don't recognize EA here in South Sudan...PES>FIFA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Punctual(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wingback:

pes?? cheesy
Wingback:

pes??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Punctual:

pes?? cheesy

pes??

Pro evolution soccer has the better Mechanics and AI intelligence but what's the point when everyone and their grandfathers are on the FIFA Bandwagon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wingback:

Pro evolution soccer has the better Mechanics and AI intelligence but what's the point when everyone and their grandfathers are on the FIFA Bandwagon.

True. . Pro evolution is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 11, 2017
bi0nics:

True. . Pro evolution is better

69% of the intelligent people I know that play games believe that PES is better but stubborn pride and Peer pressure won't let them accept it...Been playing FIFA since '12 and Although Pes stumbled then I can confidently say 17 and 16 are better but there's no reason playing it when no one plays it...

Another example of societal expectations and peer pressure...Sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2017
PietroRico:

Somebody wey he follow talk no suppose engage am, but you don already jump from no where to engage, before you dey warn am not to engage?

I'm not understanding

How do you expect to understand his logic...Someone that blatantly plagiarizes news article...Stereotypical dumb Jock.

Maybe you would have understood him if he spent more time reading books and sharpening his intellect than Lifting Barbells maybe just maybe his foolishness won't be as pronounced but ALAS "It's too late" grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:08am On Feb 11, 2017
Pepper dem gang !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Wingback:

Not played 17 but PES 16 definitely waaay better than FIFA 16

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:08am On Feb 11, 2017
A40:

I played PES 16 on PS4 and it was the best soccer I've ever seen but then again .. Fifa 17 my favorite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by albacete(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Debroslink:

1st, Instead of trading insult, why not show me what Ronaldinho did in the full 90 mins? And I'll tell you that Iniesta orchestrated our equalizer.

2nd, I think it is very phoolish of you to ask what Iniesta as a 10 year old child won @ Albacete

3rd, you called Deco best midfielder, but I didn't see him in Balon D'or podium. That's to tell you that Iniesta was the future then. That's why we sold him to your club and retained Iniesta.

Did Iniesta win the league without Messi or Ronaldinho or Eto'o or Xavi?

YES HE DID!

Did Lampard win titles without Abramovich's billions?

Bro , u dey call me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheNonce: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
airmark:

If una flog am small now him go begin report una up and down! Na so him dey do for other threads! Abeg just ignore the cretin....no one takes it serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2017
A40:

FIFA 17 is no match for PES 17 but Mans gotta go with the crowd mentality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheNonce: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2017
dyabman:

I played PES 16 on PS4 and it was the best soccer I've ever seen but then again .. Fifa 17 my favorite

grin

Most of una wey like fifa na because una no sabi use una natural talents or knowledge about football play the game! Fifa with all those useless computer assisted cheat moves like 1-2 up, lobbing and highly rated players always scoring free kicks or being allowed to enter offside with magic.... na the reason una like fifa.....pro if you no sabi suffer...then no goal for you! That's why in my crew when we dey do betting na pro we dey use...fifa na hi school boys level! Too easy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

grin

Most of una wey like fifa na because una no sabi use una natural talents or knowledge about football play the game! Fifa will all those useless computer assisted cheat moves like 1-2 up, lobbing and highly rated players always scoring free kicks or being allowed to enter offside with magic.... na the reason una like fifa.....pro if you no sabi suffer...then no goal for you! That's why in my crew when we dey do betting na pro we dey use...fifa na hi school boys level! Too easy!

I think the reverse is the case. FIFA is much more difficult than Pes, not the other way around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), tsquare299(m), Unlimited22, andrewbaba44, airmark(m), AirBay, SideshowBob and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.