Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438716 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Costa!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Finally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:
Mr Creativity started the move that led to the goal lordfalcao
even courtois can start a move that leads to goal.... I don't know why a mildfield of price and saville dominated our mildfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dieeeeeeegoaaaaal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Costa the Costa. Ogbu Mmadu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Coastaaaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
even courtois can start a move that leads to goal.... I don't know why a mildfield of price and saville dominated our mildfield.

Dominate which midfield?

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ranieri should have just sold Mahrez and Vardy and kept the real MVP.

Too bad he had a ring side seat and steal couldn't spot the winner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ake is the real future of Chelsea's defence dude is really good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
iamrosheed:
Ake is really the future of Chelsea's defence dude is really good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Dominate which midfield?

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro
i am talking of mildfield play here. You are showing me ball possession which is a team collective display. They even have to put kante to help out..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
i am talking of mildfield play here. You are showing me ball possession which is a team collective display

Show me one player on that pitch rated higher than Fabregas.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Show me one player on that pitch rated higher than Fabregas.
this is flimsy excuse to why we lost the mildfield and kante stepping in to the job for us. Who scored also rated terry 8.1 what special did terry do today ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
this is flimsy excuse to why we lost the mildfield and kante stepping in to the job for us. Who scored also rated terry 8.1 what special did terry do today ?
You literally have no point at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:
Costa the Costa. Ogbu Mmadu

Nigga you enroll for Igbo class? Ayam not understanding grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Griffon:

Nigga you enroll for Igbo class? Ayam not understanding grin grin grin

Lol

At all. The story behind that comment is funny small sha. I remembered from Things Fall Apart that Okonkwo had a title that certified him a genuine killer. I think the title was Odogwu. Anyway there was a boy in my class in secondary school whose last name was Odogwu but all the igbo guys used to call him Ogbu Mmadu, because dude was really about that thug life. It was just a reflex action typing that comment. I no sabi Igbo at all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fabregas made 112 passes today

The closest player to him had 61

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fabregas robbed of 3 assists today ....

Pedro at LWB has been scoring more than Willian cheesy cheesy

Useless Brazilian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Useless Brazilian

That through ball to Willian lasaan...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
My optic nerve must be faulty

How can a human think Fabregas was dominated in the midfield?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Useless Brazilian
U dey joke abi
Na who cross give Pedro?
Na that goal cover Pedro yansh next time make una play am for that LWB against quality teams.

Edit: I see your fellow CFC people don correct you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pedro with this 10th goal of the season. He's got 7 goals in his last 10 games. A goal in each round of the FA Cup, too, for 4 total in the competition.

Costa back in the goals, too. Excellent poacher's effort from a bouncing ball.

Conte using his subs to shore up the defence late on. Azpilicueta showing off his versatility once again, playing at left center-back; Ake doing the same playing both left center-back and left wing-back. Kanté on for the final 10 minutes with the usual late-game switch to 3-5-2.

Probably not the last time we hear the name Hélder Costa.

Next up: Swansea City at home in the league

Draw for the FA Cup quarterfinals is tomorrow.

KTBFFH.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
SIRcumalot:

U dey joke abi
Na who cross give Pedro?
Na that goal cover Pedro yansh next time make una play am for that LWB against quality teams.

Edit: I see your fellow CFC people don correct you.

No one is saying Pedro is a good LWB

The fact is Pedro and Willian played together.... .One played as part of the front 3,the other played as a wingback
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Does Pedro have a shout for Chelsea's player of the season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Does Pedro have a shout for Chelsea's player of the season?

Pedro's definitely in the running, but he can only win Kante drops dead now, and Pedro scores like 20 goals before the end of season, and even then it would be very tight...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Pedro's definitely in the running, but he can only win Kante drops dead now, and Pedro scores like 20 goals before the end of season, and even then it would be very tight...
Na wa oo.

How can a workhorse like Kante win Player of the season...you people sha.

Anyways,Propaganda for my boy beginning soonest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol

At all. The story behind that comment is funny small sha. I remembered from Things Fall Apart that Okonkwo had a title that certified him a genuine killer. I think the title was Odogwu. Anyway there was a boy in my class in secondary school whose last name was Odogwu but all the igbo guys used to call him Ogbu Mmadu, because dude was really about that thug life. It was just a reflex action typing that comment. I no sabi Igbo at all cheesy

Hehehehe. I come just dey wonder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Na wa oo.

How can a workhorse like Kante win Player of the season...you people sha.

Anyways,Propaganda for my boy beginning soonest.

Ask yourself how many outfield players have won the premier league in consecutive seasons with different clubs.

The answer is ZERO.

If Kante achieves this feat, best believe it's not coincidence. That shortman with the bald head like Worldcup is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Ask yourself how many outfield players have won the premier league in consecutive seasons with different clubs.

The answer is ZERO.

If Kante achieves this feat, best believe it's not coincidence. That shortman with the bald head like Worldcup is the truth.
Okay o...Hopefully we see him in the UCL next season to come collect a lesson in Defensive Midfield from Sergio Busquets. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Okay o...Hopefully we see him in the UCL next season to come collect a lesson in Defensive Midfield from Sergio Busquets. grin grin

Sergio Busquets is a midfielder. Stop adding attributes like 'Defensive' to his job description, he does not know the meaning of that word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nihilist:

The answer is ZERO.

Kante Is a fine player.
But lcfc will still be suffering if he was still a member.
Sameway Chelsea will still be alright with a player similar to Kante but of less quality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Kante Is a fine player.
But lcfc will still be suffering if he was still a member.
Sameway Chelsea will still be alright with a player similar to Kante but of less quality.
And how do you know that??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), nelxxy(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.