Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10451883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
The penny seems to be dropping with RLC. I always see him working hard in the gym these days on Chelsea Instagram pics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Griffon:

So dumb!

Give this man a job at goal.com and watch him crash that site with punditry from the pit of hell.

grin
grin
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:
The penny seems to be dropping with RLC. I always see him working hard in the gym these days on Chelsea Instagram pics.

That ship might have already sailed though if these Bakayoko rumours are to believed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:
Looks like Madrid are deadly serious about Hazard this summer. £100m being quoted is too small though.

£100 million to small for hazard? Is he messi? Keep it real abeg! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

If my grandma had balls she would be my granddad

Aubameyang is a good player, If he had players as good as Hidden Hazard does around him he will surely do better

Neymar performs, Aubameyang erforms Hidden Hazard flops

Hiden 17 goals in 77 games 1 goal in 4.5games
Snodgrass 6 goals in 23 games 1 goal in 3.8 games

For National team Snodgrass has a better goal ratio than Hidden Hazard
Will it make you pick snodgrass ahead of Hazard as a coach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:
h3 scored two goals yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Madrid wants Hazard for £100m??
Not so funny joke in a world where am average Joe was signed for 90m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Funlordjnr:

£100 million to small for hazard? Is he messi? Keep it real abeg! shocked

If Pogba is £110m, Hazard should be £200m.

Cost of replacement is what we are looking at. If small boys like Bakayoko are going for £38m, what would a replacement of similar skillet to Hazard cost?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:

The 'enigma' that's RLC.
the downside of this dude is his style of play. he is more of a striker than a midfielder (just like Alli). to see the best of him, put him further up the pitch either as a sup.striker or a false9 ( recalled Conte played him there during pre season). with more commitments and training, he has the 'set skills' to be a very good player

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

That ship might have already sailed though if these Bakayoko rumours are to believed.

RLC is a player we have to treat with caution because of his undeniable technique. You could write him off at Chelsea because of his attitude, he goes to another club, gets his attitude right and easily becomes a £100m player. Then we will start gnashing our teeth. I say tie him to a long contract and send him on loan. The day he sorts out his professionalism, he will be something else.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Bakayoko is not coming to take RLC slot rather he is coming to fill up the numbers in midfield cos am envisaging something come this summer;
1) the sales of Hazard thus a switch to 3-5-2 or
2) the departure of either matic or Fab4
either ways we are short of numbers in midfield considering the number of matches to be played.
RLC will compete for a spot in the attacking 3rd of sent on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:

RLC is a player we have to treat with caution because of his undeniable technique. You could write him off at Chelsea because of his attitude, he goes to another club, gets his attitude right and easily becomes a £100m player. Then we will start gnashing our teeth. I say tie him to a long contract and send him on loan. The day he sorts out his professionalism, he will be something else.

I still don't understand why the boy hasn't been sent out on loan. I remember 2 years ago when we were all discussing the guy, I was told that he has a lot of skill and all. I hadn't seen him play at the time so I wasn't sure what to expect. When he finally played for us, I was disappointed.

I agree with you. Loan the nigga out. Let's see what he can do weekly. I would have thought that the boy himself would have been pushing for a loan move by now sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:

If Pogba is £110m, Hazard should be £200m.

Cost of replacement is what we are looking at. If small boys like Bakayoko are going for £38m, what would a replacement of similar skillet to Hazard cost?

Even griezmann that scores more goals than him and also has a similar skill set ( tricky winger things) to him is going for about £86m!

I hope you know real would also use their usual unsettling tactics to pry this guy from the bridge! If you guys see £100 milly better grab it! Already Costa has been mentioning in the press that hazard should consider an approach from real or barca? Hazard does not look like a blues 4 life chap to me so I won't be surprised to see him start dancing to some spanish azonto when the time comes! As for my niggy pogba...lets consider his age, potential as well as the fact that he had a 5 year contract sitting in the oven when our own negotiations began!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
atebesunny:

Bakayoko is not coming to take RLC slot rather he is coming to fill up the numbers in midfield cos am envisaging something come this summer;
1) the sales of Hazard thus a switch to 3-5-2 or
2) the departure of either matic or Fab4
either ways we are short of numbers in midfield considering the number of matches to be played.
RLC will compete for a spot in the attacking 3rd of sent on loan
I doubt that Matic is going anywhere anytime soon. Conte clearly likes him. I'm not even sure Fab is going anywhere either.

Bakayoko, Matic, Chalobah, Kante, Ake, Fabregas, etc...thats a loooot of competition. And I don't think Bakayoko is going to be the only midfield signing thus summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

I doubt that Matic is going anywhere anytime soon. Conte clearly likes him. I'm not even sure Fab is going anywhere either.

Bakayoko, Matic, Chalobah, Kante, Ake, Fabregas, etc...thats a loooot of competition. And I don't think Bakayoko is going to be the only midfield signing thus summer.
Then it can only get better, personally its a good competition to have;
1) what will happen when Kante is out ( at a point he will be out, by next season he would have played a high number of matches, burn-out) are we going back to Matic-Fabregas pivot?
2) We will be playing more matches next season and will be switching formation
3) from conte records he loves stockpiling midfielders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Even griezmann that scores more goals than him and also has a similar skill set ( tricky winger things) to him is going for about £86m!

I hope you know real would also use their usual unsettling tactics to pry this guy from the bridge! If you guys see £100 milly better grab it! Already Costa has been mentioning in the press that hazard should consider an approach from real or barca? Hazard does not look like a blues 4 life chap to me so I won't be surprised to see him start dancing to some spanish azonto when the time comes! As for my niggy pogba...lets consider his age, potential as well as the fact that he had a 5 year contract sitting in the oven when our own negotiations began!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Raumdeuter see what I found below

Seekin:
Dayopari ramukanu balddeuter.
Why is this thread so dry like this?? Make it wet, spew something.
Even if it's Boathand semen u are about to swallow, spew it out on the floor, make it wet like u do to ur oloshos

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Greatihex:
Will it make you pick snodgrass ahead of Hazard as a coach?

Minus the needless step overs Hazard is no better than Snodgrass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
diggz:
Ramdeuter see what I found below

Did you also see the name of the person you quoted?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Conte will use his contract negotiations to push the Chelsea board for Sanchez, Lukaku, Van Dijk and Sandro/Alaba. (DI MARZIO)

I am convinced Conte has an app that access the minds of all Chelsea fans and select our most pressing requests... ......Cause he sometimes behaves like an Angel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

you didn't answer the question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Did you also see the name of the person you quoted?

I only saw him declaring Ur bayansh thread to be dead boring while asking you to make it wet with boathands cum instead of greedily swallowing everything like Ur life depends on it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
diggz:

I only saw him declaring Ur bayansh thread to be dead boring while asking you to make it wet with boathands cum instead of greedily swallowing everything like Ur life depends on it.

Ok. Can you answer him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Greatihex:
you didn't answer the question.
what is your question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ok. Can you answer him

Please, utilize part of the time u spend calling aguero lazy or declaring hazard a fraud to respond to your friend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
what is your question
go back and check it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mumu, will you pick Snodgrass over Hazard for your team since they are not different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't want to believe all this rumours till I see something like undergoing medicals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
bigkesh:
Conte will use his contract negotiations to push the Chelsea board for Sanchez, Lukaku, Van Dijk and Sandro/Alaba. (DI MARZIO)

I am convinced Conte has an app that access the minds of all Chelsea fans and select our most pressing requests... ......Cause he sometimes behaves like an Angel

None of those names are attainable except Van Dijk and Lukaku. DiMarzio is an alarmist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:

None of those names are attainable except Van Dijk and Lukaku. DiMarzio is an alarmist.
Sanchez sounds pretty attainable to me, Alaba and Sandro are definitely off point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Mumu, will you pick Snodgrass over Hazard for your team since they are not different.

No because Hazard is younger than Snodgrass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
bigkesh:

Sanchez sounds pretty attainable to me, Alaba and Sandro are definitely off point

Buy Sanchez, sell Costa. Game set match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), PendragonVII, fyinka47(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.