Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10461904 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Majority of the Chelshit are intelligent.

Talk of fatbime, dicckz, ninnylist, contefoolish, hazardwanker1, hensbrain, tomboybros, airwank and the rest Sha.

But only 1 person is below average. that guy that refuses to remove Mourinho's pic from his Vaseline hand every night. the gay donjazzy wannabe

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I'll consider opening anoda account.
Hazardfan1@gmail.com
Hazardfan1
smiley smiley

Hello my people.

Fvck anti spam bot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
I like this seekinattention niqqa.. grin

Ride on bro... We got ya back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Skimpledawg:

I'm here to cure all ills and also speak the truth cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Skimpledawg:

wingback tapdance brightwood finally has a rival
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
wingback tapdance brightwood finally has a rival
I do not even know the category to place the niqqa

So embarrassing undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pple enjoy my presence as they also enjoy wingback's but ego won't make them admit.
I and the purple tapdance are the Barcelona and Madrid of this Nairaland sport section
cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Skimpledawg:

I do not even know the category to place the niqqa

So embarrassing undecided

I'm richer than you, my career prospects are as bright as they get, I'm fit and perfectly content with life and way smarter and educated than an ape like you. You can jerk yourself off over my online activities for all I care.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where is that guy that told me Bakayoko can pass a ball. This guy can't pass anything. See as he just gave backpass to Spain striker in his own box and caused the penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fat man has arrived

Baby mo wo louboutin, mo wo designer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mehn this Bakayoko is atrocious on the ball. Next time he gets the ball he can't even trap it, turn and pass. He loses the ball scandalously in midfield and Spain score on counter.

That's two goals Bakayoko has caused with atrocious passing and technique.

I don't want this guy at Chelsea at all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who saw the Portugal vs Sweden game??

Queresma has improved a lot as a player...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am not liking these video replays jare

Scoring a goal and waiting for 1 minute to celebrate

All these correctness is taking the spontaneity out of the sport

A few honest mistakes for the spontaneity or everything checked and rechecked for correctness

Fbs nihilist nateevs ibime afrodoc2 everyone
What do you think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
ATTENTION!!

:O
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

A few honest mistakes for the spontaneity or everything checked and rechecked for correctness

What do you think

Apari. Thank you for calling me.

Now my opinion about the video replays is: ....
Let it continue.
Goodnight!
cool cool

ATTENTION!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

What do you think

Not feeling it at all. It done turn to Rugby.

Na France match you dey watch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

What do you think

How will you like it? Is that not how you people kicked England out of the world cup in 2010?

Personally, I believe in goal line tech and video replays. I didn't watch any of tonights matches though so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. I thought that the ref had a beeper that only went off when the ball completely crossed the goal line, which should eliminate the need for a rugby style video review of contentious goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:

Not feeling it at all. It done turn to Rugby.

Na France match you dey watch?

Na France vs Spain I dey watch.

Spain scored but they had to pause the celebration to confirm if it was offside

After like 1 min they confirmed the goal and the celebration then continued
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na France vs Spain I dey watch.

Spain scored but they had to pause the celebration to confirm if it was offside

After like 1 min they confirmed the goal and the celebration then continued

Oboy wetin you think of Bakayoko.

This guy is RUBBBISH with capital R.

We have to avoid this guy at all cost. Kondogbia is better on the ball than this clown.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

How will you like it? Is that not how you people kicked England out of the world cup in 2010?

Personally, I believe in goal line tech and video replays. I didn't watch any of tonights matches though so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. I thought that the ref had a beeper that only went off when the ball completely crossed the goal line, which should eliminate the need for a rugby style video review of contentious goals.

Life is not perfect sport shouldn't be expected to be

England won the only world cup in their history via a goal that didn't cross the line. Germany being the superior side got over it and have won 3 world cups after that. England being the losers they are are still whining

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Life is not perfect sport shouldn't be expected to be

England won the only world cup in their history via a goal that didn't cross the line. Germany being the superior side got over it and have won 3 world cups after that.

This senile old man, is ur father from Germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Whole lots of clowns here lmao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Whole lots of clowns here lmao

LMfAO grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:

LMfAO grin grin
You are one of them boss you just terrorising my people here lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
bigkesh:
Conte will use his contract negotiations to push the Chelsea board for Sanchez, Lukaku, Van Dijk and Sandro/Alaba. (DI MARZIO)

I am convinced Conte has an app that access the minds of all Chelsea fans and select our most pressing requests... ......Cause he sometimes behaves like an Angel
remove lukaku

I hate that guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

You are one of them boss
you just terrorising my people here lol
That guy is everywhere...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
bykebyke:
grin

Airmark is coming for you. . . grabs popcorn. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:

Airmark is coming for you. . . grabs popcorn. . .
Let him come...

Enough receipts were shown this night. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:
Mehn this Bakayoko is atrocious on the ball. Next time he gets the ball he can't even trap it, turn and pass. He loses the ball scandalously in midfield and Spain score on counter.

That's two goals Bakayoko has caused with atrocious passing and technique.

I don't want this guy at Chelsea at all.
Kante was some what horrific tonight. Can't judge a player with just one game on his 1st or 2nd Cap for the team. The Struggle is inevitable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Kante was some what horrific tonight. Can't judge a player with just one game on his 1st or 2nd Cap for the team. The Struggle is inevitable.

Mehn I've watched 3 games so far. My main problem is his clumsiness ie speed of turning when receiving a pass. I want to put it down to nerves of only his 2nd game for France but having followed up with his YouTube videos, this guy no be am at all. You can't be taking 1.5 seconds to trap the ball and turn when fellow midfielders are taking 0.5 seconds. This guy cannot receive the ball in any tight area of midfield because of how ponderous his "trap and turn" is. It hurts my eyes mehn.

I dey very disappointed say you call this guy name with a technically refined dude like Yaya Toure. You should have said Salif Diao or Justice Christopher. No, no, no, this guy is poor. Chalobah is 10 times better than him technically. He made Kante look as technically accomplished as Fabregas today even though Kante had an average game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:

Mehn I've watched 3 games so far. My main problem is his clumsiness ie speed of turning when receiving a pass. I want to put it down to nerves of only his 2nd game for France but having followed up with his YouTube videos, this guy no be am at all. You can't be taking 1.5 seconds to trap the ball and turn when fellow midfielders are taking 0.5 seconds. This guy cannot receive the ball in any tight area of midfield. I dey very disappointed say you call this guy name with a technically refined dude like Yaya Toure. You should have said Salif Diao or Justice Christopher. No, no, no, this guy is poor. Chalobah is 10 times better than him technically. He made Kante look as technically accomplished as Fabregas today even though Kante had an average game.

First time he played with Tolisso and Kante (both wonderful players who equally had a bad game today) compared to Busquets and Iniesta. Made it clear last time that he still has to improve, tonights game was a show of inexperience in the French midfield especially when you have to play against Spain.

He's shown he's a top talent at Monaco all season long. Not your ideal player to get you off your seats but an upgrade on Matic (Based on what Matic offers to the team). Expect Conte to improve him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ezra01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.