Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453467 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

When Suarez was not scoring he was doing other things like pressing
When Neymar wasn't scoring he was creating bucketloads of assists. Its not by mistake that he has the highest assist in the CL

Thats why you should buy an exercise book and be taking notes you confuse yourself too damn much

You actually should buy Eze goes to school so you can learn how to read properly 1st,comprehend 2nd and answer 3rd.

You are here to shamelessly gloat over aguero getting benched in NT like it should be a news while stating laziness as the reason why he is getting benched.

Dayo, I specifically asked for you to tell us when you formed Ur opinion on aguero being lazy and I am yet to get a reply.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigkesh:

Abeg

Argentina has Dybala and Huguain... Even Messi can play as a 9
Aguero is getting benched for those guys,not for KDB as a 9 or a newbie CF
Is Lucas Pratoo playing as a 9? Oga o

Aguero started the first game o, so in a way I can claim he is just resting him not benching him

Argentina 3 Colombia 0. None of Dybala Higuain played

Pratto played as the 9.

Come up with another excuse

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
diggz:
You actually should buy Eze goes to school so you can learn how to read properly 1st,comprehend 2nd and answer 3rd.
You are here to shamelessly gloat over aguero getting benched in NT like it should be a news while stating laziness as the reason why he is getting benched.
Dayo, I specifically asked for you to tell us when you formed Ur opinion on aguero being lazy and I am yet to get a reply.

You and your ilks have told us only a coach stuck on filosofi like Pep will bench Aguero. Now you have it the Argentine national coach is benching Aguero. I am now asking is it phylosophy thats making him also bench Aguero

This L isnt too big you should wear it round your neck before it becomes bigger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Argentina 3 Colombia 0. None of Dybala Higuain played

Pratto played as the 9.

Come up with another excuse
Well Pratto benched Huguain and Dybala.. .why are we hearing only about Sergio?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigkesh:

So you first told us Pratto doesnt play 9 now you have it. Pratto played 09

Second Higuain replaced Pratto from the bench, Aguero wasnt even considered for the ntire 90mins and Dybala was not invited for that game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

You and your ilks have told us only a coach stuck on filosofi like Pep will bench Aguero. Now you have it the Argentine national coach is benching Aguero. I am now asking is it phylosophy thats making him also bench Aguero

This L isnt too big you should wear it round your neck before it becomes bigger

Pls...shutdafvck up! Quote were the claim was made or fvck off to oblivion.... Before you go, kindly take your L and shove it down Ur throat...... maybe, just maybe.... we won't have to invite Sahara to scrutinize your graduation from Ife like senator meLie..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigkesh:

Abeg

Argentina has Dybala and Huguain... Even Messi can play as a 9
Aguero is getting benched for those guys,not for KDB as a 9 or a newbie CF

Is Lucas Pratoo playing as a 9? Oga o

Aguero started the first game o, so in a way I can claim he is just resting him not benching him
Aguero started the first game...Had 11 touches in 55 minutes..Had an Abysmal game..Lucas Prato is playing as 9..Its a 4-4-2 formation..Higuain is suspended..I'm sure if higuain wasn't suspended he would have started a head of Prato and Aguero...The fact that Buaza trusts Prato ahead of Aguero tells you the story...
Watch football on T.V not on Livescores abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigkesh:

In their upcoming match against Boliviar,The starting line up released includes Prato ahead of Aguero and Dybala...Higuain is Suspended cos of accumulated yellow cards...Dybala is just returning from a Thigh Injury so in this case he's excused...But Aguero is fully fit,Yet Buaza opted for Prato...Doesn't that ring a Bell??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Mar 28, 2017
diggz:

Pls...shutdafvck up! Quote were the claim was made or fvck off to oblivion.... Before you go, kindly take your L and shove it down Ur throat...... maybe, just maybe.... we won't have to invite Sahara to scrutinize your graduation from Ife like senator meLie..

I sense you have not been getting laid for a while

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

So you first told us Pratto doesnt play 9 now you have it. Pratto played 09

Second Higuain replaced Pratto from the bench, Aguero wasnt even considered for the ntire 90mins and Dybala was not invited for that game

So based on your reasoning, dybala was so poor he couldn't be called to play, right ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Some high on trump's piss dumbass pundits woke up yesterday, just to realize that Aguero is useless. Same striker who've been scoring goals for fun all through his career.

Ask them what they're judging with, and they'll be mentioning 'he is lazy and can't run around'.

Pls tell, yo dumbass pundits, what is the primary job of a striker? To score goals or to complete marathons on the pitch?

Take this useless assertion and claim to yo thread, it can bounce back to life with a little silly argument.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

So based on your reasoning, dybala was so poor he couldn't be called to play, right ?

So dumb that he fails to see he's shooting himself on the foot.

Dybala wasn't invited, but Pratto was, so Pratto must be better than the Juve's hitman.

Give this man a job at goal.com and watch him crash that site with punditry from the pit of hell.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2017
Griffon:

So dumb that he fails to see he's shooting himself on the foot.

Dybala wasn't invited, but Pratto was, so Pratto must be better than the Juve's hitman.

Give this man a job at goal.com and watch him crash that site with punditry from the pit of hell.

Sometimes i feel ashamed of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

Thats why its common knowledge that Chelsea fans are the most morronic on the interwebs

Wat does it cost you to reseach why Dybala was not invited

https://in.news.yahoo.com/dybala-edging-closer-juventus-return-011153439.html

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats why its common knowledge that Chelsea fans are the most morronic on the interwebs

So a 27 November 2016 news made argentina not to invite dybala in march 2017? After playing more than 12 matches, scoring goals since that injury period. Are you this stvpid? Copped from the link you sent :

Massimiliano Allegri expects Paulo Dybala to resume squad training next week as he steps up his recovery from a thigh injury.

The Argentina international has not featured for the Serie A champions since their 1-0 defeat to AC Milan on October 22.

You be mumu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:24am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yaba left are missing a patient. When did you break out actually and who handed you a network enabled device?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:24am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

So a 27 November 2016 news made argentina not to invite dybala in march 2017? After playing more than 12 matches, scoring goals since that injury period. Are you this stvpid? Copped from the link you sent :

Massimiliano Allegri expects Paulo Dybala to resume squad training next week as he steps up his recovery from a thigh injury.

The Argentina international has not featured for the Serie A champions since their 1-0 defeat to AC Milan on October 22.

You be mumu. cheesy

You are a complete foool. The game Argentina vs COlombia was played in November last year when Dybala was injured and recovering

This is the link showing Dybala to be injured for this set of qualifiers

http://www.espnfc.us/argentina/story/3087617/paulo-dybala-set-to-miss-crucial-argentina-chile-qualifier-with-injury

Once again I have proven that majority of Chelsea fans are tools who cant think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:25am On Mar 28, 2017
jonsnow92:

Aguero started the first game...Had 11 touches in 55 minutes..Had an Abysmal game..Lucas Prato is playing as 9..Its a 4-4-2 formation..Higuain is suspended..I'm sure if higuain wasn't suspended he would have started a head of Prato and Aguero...The fact that Buaza trusts Prato ahead of Aguero tells you the story...
jonsnow92:

You guys don't really expect me to watch a North America WC qualifier that doesn't even fall on a weekend.. ...Where the time dey?

And I surely can't judge Aguero based on the decision of a Coach that starts Pratto ahead of Dybala and Icardi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:32am On Mar 28, 2017
bigkesh:
You guys don't really expect me to watch a North America WC qualifier that doesn't even fall on a weekend.. ...Where the time dey?
And I surely can't judge Aguero based on the decision of a Coach that starts Pratto ahead of Dybala and Icardi

Then there is no problem owning up that you dont watch the qualifiers instead of making erroneous claims like the Pratto playing 9

Secondly most EUropean qualifiers too dont fall on weekends

Then these are for SOUTH America not North
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:40am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

Sometimes i feel ashamed of him.
He's too reckless with comment and sentimental.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
He's too reckless with comment and sentimental.

Show me any of my comments not backed with facts.

I'm the most factual and least sentimental guy here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:50am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Show me any of my comments not backed with facts.

I'm the most factual and least sentimental guy here

Are these facts ?

raumdeuter:

In 2008 West Ham beat Man Utd home and away

raumdeuter:

So mention the new defensive midfielder currently who are goal threats start from epl.

Is it Matic, Coquelin, Fernandinho or whoever plays that position for Man utd and Liverpool

Yaya was a terrible defensive midfielder who lacks discipline and positioning which is why Barça chased him away when he got to city he couldn't still play DM rather they had to buy Dejong Fernando Fernandinho just to cover his indiscipline

raumdeuter:

Makelele duly left Madrid and to Chelsea.

It would be noted that when he was in Chelsea, Madrid never went beyond the Second round and Chelsea in Makelele's time only failed to go beyond the second round just once

You are the most irresponsible poster in this section.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

Are these facts ?
You are the most irresponsible poster in this section.

After I have disgraced you on the Dybala issue this is where you came to show face again

Over the weekend Ibims almost killed you with knowledge, Now today I have shamed you quickly by showing you Dybala was injured in November and in March 2017

When would you try to learn and stop sparring with your intellectual suuperiors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:38am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]After I have disgraced you on the Dybala issue this is where you came to show face again

Over the weekend Ibims almost killed you with knowledge, Now today I have shamed you quickly by showing you Dybala was injured in November and in March 2017

When would you try to learn and stop sparring with your intellectual suuperiors[/s]

Did this address my rebuttal, debunking your claims that you are the most factual guy in here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:
Did this address my rebuttal, debunking your claims that you are the most factual guy in here?

What is your rebuttal? If you had any shame after I disgraced you on the Dybala stuff any self respecting person will take the L and put under his pillow while dreaming in LALALAND

but you are an epileptic beast of burden who thrives and punches you came back for more

Go invite the sensible Chelsea fans here, I am tired of beating the under privileged low intellect chelsea fans like you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

You be mumu. cheesy
Ahn Ahn...Dybala wasn't invited for the qualifiers against Columbia played last year because he was injured...In the qualifiers played against Chile last Thursday night Dybala was injured so he couldn't train..Now he's back and it's only logical to ease him into the fray little by little hence the reason he's named on the bench in their upcoming qualifier against Boliviar...
The point is Aguero is fully fit yet benched..Y?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

I sense you have not been getting laid for a while

Na Ur lay? tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Then there is no problem owning up that you dont watch the qualifiers instead of making erroneous claims like the Pratto playing 9

Secondly most EUropean qualifiers too dont fall on weekends

Then these are for SOUTH America not North
Sorry... South.... I was typing last night with one eyes barely open
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr151: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2017
Bakayoko deal to chelsea is done and dusted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Looks like Madrid are deadly serious about Hazard this summer. £100m being quoted is too small though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2017
^^^^^

Pls who can verify this bakayoko deal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Ibime:
Looks like Madrid are deadly serious about Hazard this summer. £100m being quoted is too small though.

I wont be surprised. They need a high profile signing to replace cr7 with time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.