Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10462157 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Nihilist:

So Dayo sabi that girl offline. Mehn her Bobby na DIE.

Lol.... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

Fat chance. She is as feisty as they come. She simply got sidetracked. It had to do with her studies.

Her posts during the cougar saga was a dig at babe who had no problem spending and enjoying the scam money until she was scammed

Babe emboldened by cougar used to attack the other girls as either being jealous of her

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
bigkesh:
Hazard-Lukaku-Sanchez

League closed

No matter what the Manchester clubs do in the window, they just can't compete with that

Iyalaya anybody, Barca without Messi and Iniesta will die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
Hazard - Aubmeyang - Sanchez trio will be an electric forward...

Who you go mark ??
Remove that aubemeyang . I dont know what you people really see in Sanchez. To me hes just muscular version of willian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
I just remembered Rafael benitez is in Newcastle and would probably be coaching in the EPL next season. Too many top coaches. There's a reason its the best league in the world .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
hensben:
As in that front line na die. Only Lukaku I never sure of but we need player like am to bully opponent and also, he's CFC from birth so him go play with passion.

Sanchez sabi score, Lukaku sabi score, Hazard with his deadly runs and dribbles, Europe don die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Remove that aubemeyang . I dont know what you people really see in Sanchez. To me hes just muscular version of willian.

Come correct Ure, muscular version or a more goal-scoring, direct & versatile version of Willie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Her posts during the cougar saga was a dig at babe who had no problem spending and enjoying the scam money until she was scammed

Babe emboldened by cougar used to attack the other girls as either being jealous of her

Exactly.... Why would She take Coog's side? It makes absolute zero sense.

Yup It was a tag team anytime She got into an arguement with another NL Chic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sanchez sabi score, Lukaku sabi score, Hazard will his deadly runs and dribbles, Europe don die.

Well...its always nice to bookmark such lofty predictions for posterity....so.....lemme just....ah! Done and dusted! cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

Fat chance. She is as feisty as they come. She simply got sidetracked. It had to do with her studies.

Ok. I remember she was advising coogar not to pay the babe after he had agreed. We are from the same state, very brilliant but i was disappointed in her that time.

chic2pimp:

Exactly.... Why would She take Coog's side? It makes absolute zero sense.

I was also shocked because she actually took coogar's side and called me and others, names. It was so strange to me. Sincerely, i believed she benefited from the dude's largesse. She quit posting a week after that issue was rested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Willian will give us 4 goals and 5 assists all season, Sanchez will give us 20 goals and 15 assists.

They are not mates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Well...its always nice to bookmark such lofty predictions for posterity....so.....lemme just....ah! Done and dusted! cheesy

Lol, without Sanchez and Lukaku, we are already 'running away' with the league, what do you think will happen if we have Sanchez with us.?

Im very sure you are scared already. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

what is this...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

Have you seen her offline too?. I remember she was defending coogar at a time and disappeared together with him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Maybe she is his current customer. . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

Ok. I remember she was advising coogar not to pay the babe after he had agreed. We are from the same state, very brilliant but i was disappointed in her that time.

Would have to have a look at those convos again. Gators had no reason to be on anyone's side. Haaa you are from Ekiti? That explains it all grin. Una too get sharp tongue cheesy

airmark:

I was also shocked because she actually took coogar's side and called me and others, names. It was so strange to me. Sincerely, i believed she benefited from the dude's largesse. She quit posting a week after that issue was rested.

I will be shocked if She did. Too smart to get herself involved in all of that. As I said earlier, Her quitting NL had more to do with her Academics than it had to do with Arif and what not. Smart choice If I might add.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

Would have to have a look at those convos again. Gators had no reason to be on anyone's side. Haaa you are from Ekiti? That explains it all grin. Una too get sharp tongue cheesy

I will be shocked if She did. Too smart to get herself involved in all of that. As I said earlier, Her quitting NL had more to do with her Academics than it had to do with Arif and what not. Smart choice If I might add.

Funny enough I was in Brum for work last week. As I was walking down Colmore Row, in my mind I was like 'so Arif is somewhere here"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Funny enough I was in Brum for work last week. As I was walking down Colmore Row, in my mind I was like 'so Arif is somewhere here"

Hahahahaha grin grin cheesy... Bruhhhh I shudder to think of the amount of "Arifs" in the midlands alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Race for Neymar: the inside story of how Barcelona sealed the controversial deal

Yall need to read this story in the Guardian. Fascinating read.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nihilist:
Race for Neymar: the inside story of how Barcelona sealed the controversial deal

Yall need to read this story in the Guardian. Fascinating read.
link ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
link ?

I use the app so I don't have link. Just Google that headline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nihilist:

I use the app so I don't have link. Just Google that headline

Bloody commie. What are you doing with Guardian app?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

She has graduated and moved on. She now lives on the west coast and works with one of the tech giants.

Na 1bkaye dey your area wey you suppose dey mentor. She has been on this forum for about 10yrs and grown from the inquisitive 15yr old of those days.

Na chamotex chic2pimp and lalaboi dey slay all those london babes
Greet her for me please if/when you speak, I miss her tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ibime:

Bloody commie. What are you doing with Guardian app?

Better the guardian than the Daily Fail. grin

If I said private eye, then you could have called me a commie truthfully. I'm just a left-leaning liberal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nihilist:

You see Emenalo pitch for there? grin

Neymar Michael Jordan.

lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Better the guardian than the Daily Fail. grin

If I said private eye, then you could have called me a commie truthfully. I'm just a left-leaning liberal.

I'm trying to change from that Daily Mail. They've gone too right-wing. But I never see who to join. Maybe Telegraph fit done up their app game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
where the orgy story ? and you already know emenalo carry jazz go Brazil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nihilist:

You see Emenalo pitch for there? grin

Neymar Michael Jordan.

I forgot to add say Neymar papa na Blackman. To see Blackman at that level pitching to him after listening all the white suits must have been inspiring. He want ask Emenalo say bros, which kain jazz you dey use sef?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ibime:

I forgot to add say Neymar papa na Blackman. To see Blackman at that level pitching to him after listening all the white suits must have been inspiring. He want ask Emenalo say bros, which kain jazz you dey use sef?

I swear to God

Did you see the way they described Neymar's old man in the final paragraph of the article?

Neymar’s father said he had done nothing wrong. He wasn’t charged with any crime and said he had paid all taxes due in Brazil. Dressed in a white shirt, purple tie and suit and carrying a black Louis Vuitton briefcase, the former mechanic turned up at court in Madrid to give evidence to judge Ruz, winking and flashing a thumbs-up sign to press photographers.

Alarm blow well well for that family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, BlueRayDick and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.