Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10461827 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nihilist Ibime have you heard of one guy called Lavar Ball? He has 3 sons the oldest is Lonzo Ball 19yrs looks like the best Basketball sensation in the US

The father asked Nike for a $1bn shoe contract for his 3 sons

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/lavar-ball-reportedly-seeking-1-billion-shoe-deal-for-lonzo-ball-sons/

Let me start coaching my kids. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hazard is happy in west London, where he is set to claim a second Premier League title in three seasons. He believes that Chelsea are more than capable of helping him realise his dream of winning the Champions League.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Stay or hit? In this particular game of blackjack, it seems as if Eden Hazard cannot lose. On the one hand, he can stick with Chelsea and go on to achieve legendary status at Stamford Bridge.

On the other, he can leave for Real Madrid, where he would get to play for his childhood idol, Zinedine Zidane, and alongside arguably the greatest player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo.
It looks like a win-win situation for the brilliant Belgian.

goal.com

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ibime:

When I first read this story, na him I start to train my pikin for basketball. No long ting.

She is soo grown already, and beautiful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Whig is Goal.com spreading Hazard Propaganda? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
i am 35 make i book am for her 20th birthdayfor marriage ?

You senior her papa sef yet you want fill form. Sha money can bridge any age gap. We go see wetin you carry come at that time. You go need nine zeros sha. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ibime:

You senior her papa sef yet you want fill form. Sha money can bridge any age gap. We go see wetin you carry come at that time. You go need nine zeros sha. cheesy
lol...that one no b wahala because i've got 30billion for my account ooooo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
hensben:
His workrate off the the ball is average.
to me dat aint much of a P
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
spartacus11:
Hazard is happy in west London, where he is set to claim a second Premier League title in three seasons. He believes that Chelsea are more than capable of helping him realise his dream of winning the Champions League.
It would take Hazard 5 more seasons to break Lampard's record, provided that he scores at least 20 goals in each of the next five seasons

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hazard just signed a new £300,000/week deal!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
http://a.seoclerks.com/linkin/571731
Buy absolutely anything from seoclerks today including services and ebooks from anywhere in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
spartacus11:
Indeed, no player, not even Neymar or Lionel Messi, has taken on more players in Europe's 'Big Five' leagues since the start of the 2014-15 season than Hazard (388). He has 119 this term alone.

WTF Is this supposed to mean, so being the best dribbler automatically makes you a good forward, what about a defender that dribbles all the time in his box, I guess that makes him the best defender too

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordabas: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
That Guy Belotti. Very aggressive and powerful, good technic and speedy. I'd have him in a second as a lone striker. Morata is more of SS. Lukaku is pure CF. I guess we cant be greedy to have all the three. grin͢

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
CFCman:
Bad decision

he should have join madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
CFCman:
source please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
CFCman:

It would take Hazard 5 more seasons to break Lampard's record, provided that he scores at least 20 goals in each of the next five seasons
by next season, he should be able to be the third on that list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
What Bundesliga lacks in big names and cash, they seems to make up with good football.

Hertha Berlin v Hoffenheim is supposed to be a boring game, but dammit, this is an entertaining fixture i'm seeing. The teams in this league are simply set up to knock the ball around, and that's quite awesome.

That said, a wasteman and EPL alumuni like Salomon Kalou seems to be beasting boys here. Dude is too effective like it's 2010 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Griffon:
What Bundesliga lacks in big names and cash, they seems to make up with good football.

Hertha Berlin v Hoffenheim is supposed to be a boring game, but dammit, this is an entertaining fixture i'm seeing. The teams in this league are simply set up to knock the ball around, and that's quite awesome.

That said, a wasteman and EPL alumuni like Salomon Kalou seems to be beasting boys here. Dude is too effective like it's 2010 cheesy
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nihilist:
grin

Im usually economical with the truth when the argument is about Bundesliga, but man, this i'm seeing here is good football.

End to end stuff, with neither team resorting to 'park da bus' approach.

An EPL equivalent of the fixture should be Everton up against Spurs right there in Goodison Park. That's a certified hamstring sustaining, yellow cards feasting, barren draw staring at you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Griffon:

Kalou a waste man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Griffon:

Im usually economical with the truth when the argument is about Bundesliga, but man, this i'm seeing here is good football.

End to end stuff, with neither team resorting to 'park da bus' approach.

An EPL equivalent of the fixture should be Everton up against Spurs right there in Goodison Park. That's a certified hamstring sustaining, yellow cards feasting, barren draw staring at you.

Funny LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
hensben:
Kalou a waste man?

He had his moments, flashes of brilliance and couple of good goals, and it ends just there. Chelsea great? Nah.

Got love for him though, ayam sha an afrikana.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
CFCman:

You're joking right?

Hazard = 66 Chelsea goals
Lampard = 211 Chelsea goals

Difference is 145 goals, that is 7 years of 20 goals plus 5 extra needed. That will take Hazard till 34 years old even if he scores 20 goals per season from now.

Given his Chelsea average of 12 goals per season, that will take him another 12 years going by his current scoring rate, taking him to 38 years old.

It takes 13 years of 16 goals per season to reach Lampard numbers. I say that because Lampard was at Chelsea for 13 years and averaged 16 goals per season (and that includes 3 years as a defensive midfielder).

Hazard will be on walking stick long before then.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chelshit fans, una get mouth oo.
After clearing the barka thread with a machine gun, no reload, u don go camp for manure thread...
Wehdone sirs!!
I wan see the way this dumbjemi and joass and co go take escape
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Griffon:

DAT style of play is what u have in Liverpool.... they have a German coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dortmund sign Dahoud for €15

Who are the beasts in charge of transfers for Dortmund. ...kai

They are living my dream
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
bigkesh:
Dortmund sign Dahoud for €15

Who are the beasts in charge of transfers for Dortmund. ...kai

They are living my dream

Young players know they will get a chance to shine at Dortmund, so it's a logical next step in their careers. Dortmund has never blocked a promising player from leaving for the next stage in his career. They will even let them go to Bayern sef to fulfill their dream. It's clever market positioning for Dortmund cos those players are guaranteed all the perks of a big club (Yearly Champions League exposure) without the competition for places they would find in a big club. Many of them will even have release clauses for when they feel say dem done ripe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
chic2pimp:

Sharing is caring ya know

Www.yorubaparapo.com

She uses "I Love Vector" as her display name

Cc. 1bkaye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
bi0nics:

Www.yorubaparapo.com

She uses "I Love Vector" as her display name

Cc. 1bkaye
Thanks smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ibime:

You're joking right?

Hazard = 66 Chelsea goals
Lampard = 211 Chelsea goals

Difference is 145 goals, that is 7 years of 20 goals plus 5 extra needed. That will take Hazard till 34 years old even if he scores 20 goals per season from now.

Given his Chelsea average of 12 goals per season, that will take him another 12 years going by his current scoring rate, taking him to 38 years old.

It takes 13 years of 16 goals per season to reach Lampard numbers. I say that because Lampard was at Chelsea for 13 years and averaged 16 goals per season (and that includes 3 years as a defensive midfielder).

Hazard will be on walking stick long before then.

I was referring to premier league goals only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2017
CFCman:

I was referring to premier league goals only

It doesn't matter. It was a fanciful assumption. It has taken him 5 years to get to 52 league goals, how do you expect him to make up the 100 in another 5 years?

Only twice in history has a midfielder breached 20 League goals - Ronaldo in 2008 and Lampard in 2010.

How can you conceive Hazard achieving for 5 years in a row, something that has only been done twice in history?

Hazard will be lucky to complete 100 league goals in 10 seasons.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.