Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526505 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:16am On May 18, 2017
Chei. Nairaland

Local league, local coach, local competition
Local teams

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:28am On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some people are local players, Some are international. Conte that failed to take Juve to the CL semi, Allegri has done it

Avram Grant and Di Matteo must be better than José then

You are trying to hard to troll Conte....he has passed in flying colours in a Local league you promised us your Porsche international manager would walk

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:59am On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some people are local players, Some are international. Conte that failed to take Juve to the CL semi, Allegri has done it

Local Italian national coach that the German national team couldn't touch till it got penalties at the last euros , right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:56am On May 18, 2017
coolluk:

try the leftovers, american gods
Would do. I'm notoriously bad at following multiple series at once. I hope its good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:03am On May 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Until you said it, I never knew, but now you've said it's pretty damn obvious

They have the same face.

She's the one Drake was rapping about when he said "Ass on Houston, Texas, but the face look just like Claire Huxtable"...though her ass isn't actually that huge.

That girl is sexy af though
That woman was my crush growing up so I fit spot am from a mile. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I'm not an as$ man so I can't really be bothered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 3:17am On May 18, 2017
chelseabmw:
Hope you guys like the new title of the thread ?

If I shoot......

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:58am On May 18, 2017
diggz:
Local Italian national coach that the German national team couldn't touch till it got penalties at the last euros , right?

Bottom line COnte lost to Germany. I have lost count of how many times you told us Chelsea beat Bayern in the CL final should I also remind you that it was on penalties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:07am On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bottom line COnte lost to Germany. I have lost count of how many times you told us Chelsea beat Bayern in the CL final should I also remind you that it was on penalties

Bottom line Ur logic here is upside down Bros! You can do better than this rubbish for lawma you have been trying to force feed us with mbok!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2017
Lyon open to selling lacazette in the summer, with athletico Madrid, Dortmund and arsenal guning for him. Athletic is the strongest favorite for his signature..

Move on ... With griezman playing behind you, another 30+ a season..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:32am On May 18, 2017
sebod:

You don craze finish I swear grin

Pep fall hand sha lipsrsealed

See person wey get sense, no be dt apari good-4-arguing-blindly raumdeuter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:34am On May 18, 2017
sebod:

I dey my house, come and beat me tongue

Bros mi, I hail o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coolluk(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2017
A40:

Would do. I'm notoriously bad at following multiple series at once. I hope its good

They r already cult classics, i would suggest u read their synopsis tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:20am On May 18, 2017
David Luiz's trophy haul in the last seven years:

4 league titles in 3 different countries
10 domestic cups
1 Champions League
1 Europa League

Not bad for a supposedly 'clueless defender'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
Cesc001:
David Luiz's trophy haul in the last seven years:

4 league titles in 3 different countries
10 domestic cups
1 Champions League
1 Europa League

Not bad for a supposedly 'clueless defender'

If we bring Boateng's trophy haul to the table now, Some of you lot here will start crying wolf.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 18, 2017
chic2pimp:

If we bring Boateng's trophy haul to the table now, Some of you lot here will start crying wolf.
Oga Wetin concern me with boateng? Is he a Chelsea player? This is Chelsea Thread for Christ sake... Take your boateng to his Club thread and hype him Pls... Don't quote me about this again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2017
Cesc001:
Oga Wetin concern me with boateng? Is he a Chelsea player? This is Chelsea Thread for Christ sake... Take your boateng to his Club thread and hype him Pls... Don't quote me about this again

So Nah Boateng dey make you vex like this shooooo... Nah I prefer to do the hyping on this thread. It makes it that little bit sweeter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 18, 2017
chic2pimp:

So Nah Boateng dey make you vex like this shooooo... Nah I prefer to do the hyping on this thread. It makes it that little bit sweeter.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:46pm On May 18, 2017
Cesc001:

Na Boateng matter hot ur own yanch like this.
U and airmark be relatives?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Na Boateng matter hot ur own yanch like this.
U and airmark be relatives?
I hate unnecessary comparisms that will lead to nothing and have no end...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obafemee80(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
Chelsea setting New records grin

If Chelsea win their remaining game of the season against sunderland, they will become the first ever team to win 30 games in a 38-game Premier League campaign.

That means their current win percentage for the season (ahead of the Sunderland game) is 78.4percent - better than any previous Premier League champions.

Chelsea have won 45 points away from home in the Premier League this season - the highest tally of away points by a side in a Premier League season since Man United's 42 in 2011/12

Chelsea haven't spent a single night off top spot in the Premier League since 11th December 2016

If Chelsea win their last match against sunderland, they will reach 48 points at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League this season; exactly double the tally that they won there in the whole of 2015/16 (24).

Chelsea have not picked up a single red card in the premier league this season

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
NP - Thank You Mr DJ #Chakachaka #FlashbackThursday On #TheRideHomeShow With @PragmaticSam Tune In Y'all, Let's Travel Down Memory Lane!

Click on www.mypassionradio.com to listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 18, 2017
Do you guys really think there should be extra punishment for diving as proposed by english FA?

Diving bans: Football Association
approves retrospective action

Players who dive in English football will face
bans from next season under new Football
Association regulations.
Under the new rules, passed by the governing
body at its annual general meeting on
Thursday, a panel will review footage from the
weekend each Monday looking for cases of
simulation.
Any player unanimously found guilty of diving
would be given a suspension.
The FA also announced it has passed reforms it
proposed in March, following criticism over
the way it is run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 6:40pm On May 18, 2017
MetaHuman:
Do you guys really think there should be extra punishment for diving as proposed by english FA?

Diving bans: Football Association
approves retrospective action

Players who dive in English football will face
bans from next season under new Football
Association regulations.
Under the new rules, passed by the governing
body at its annual general meeting on
Thursday, a panel will review footage from the
weekend each Monday looking for cases of
simulation.
Any player unanimously found guilty of diving
would be given a suspension.
The FA also announced it has passed reforms it
proposed in March, following criticism over
the way it is run.

Bad "Move" from the FA...How do you even determine what's a dive and what isn't, isn't that The beauty of The game, it's a gamble it either pays or it doesnt, I hate FIFA and The FA trying to whiteclean The game...The dirty and Clean players is what invokes emotion and makes it fun, What happened to The good old days where divers where manhandled seriously by the Defenders without referees interference or knowledge? ..The EPL
Is an eyesore, All they do is kick and Chase, With stricter diving Rules, This will make it less attractive for the talented boys down at South America. NO wonder they all choose Spain, the English FA is an eyesore...They need to scrap that whole board and revamp, very useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 18, 2017
PattyCake:

Bad "Move" from the FA...How do you even determine what's a dive and what isn't, isn't that The beauty of The game, it's a gamble it either pays or it doesnt, I hate FIFA and The FA trying to whiteclean The game...The dirty and Clean players is what invokes emotion and makes it fun, What happened to The good old days where divers where manhandled seriously by the Defenders without referees interference or knowledge? ..The EPL
Is an eyesore, All they do is kick and Chase, With stricter diving Rules, This will make it less attractive for the talented boys down at South America. NO wonder they all choose Spain, the English FA is an eyesore...They need to scrap that whole board and revamp, very useless.
all right.

So what do you think about sam allardyce's sin bin proposal for ongoing games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 7:02pm On May 18, 2017
MetaHuman:
all right.

Which one is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:06pm On May 18, 2017
MetaHuman:
all right.

Rubbish ABSOLUTELY Rubbish...Theres a reason he's known as fat sam.

Scenario: Pot Belly Inime is tired, out of breath and puffing badly, honestly, it seems he's about to suffer an heart attack, he makes eye contact with his coach whom gives him the subtlest of Nods...5 mins later in the 60th minute mark, he makes a blatant dive and his sent to the Bin, The manager instructs everyone to park the bus, and scouts for opposition holes that might be exploited , 10 mins later Inime is back on the field hale and hear5thy.

Honestly there's soo many ways the bin can be exploited...Scenarios upon scenarios it's insane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Which one is that?
like ice hockey, when a player fouls or dives but gets away with it, after video review in the background, the person will go to then bench or a place created specially for such offence for like 10minutes or whatever minutes FA stipulates.

The team will play for 10minutes with 10men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
robert huth‏Verified account
@robert_huth

Follow
More
Great News, add pretending to be injured and crying when you lose and we are really getting somewhere!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
Sin bin proposed for football games?

Guess is high-time I reignited my love for Miami Heats and the NBA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
Imagine if son played with his eyes open. He would easily be better than Messi or Ronaldo!

Dude with a goal and assist already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
Griffon:
Sin bin proposed for football games?

Guess is high-time I reignited my love for Miami Heats and the NBA.
Sin bin? What that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Son another Bundesliga reject sodomizing the EPL

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: alexie4real(m), DynamoDeGreat, DammyOlu123(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.