Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10523676 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (19163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42am On May 20, 2017
hensben:
Is Suarez Neymar?

You said Neymar wont score in EPL because he is a diver, yet he scored when he faced the EPL opponent he played against

Suarez is even a bigger diver yet scored well in the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

You said Neymar wont score in EPL because he is a diver, yet he scored when he faced the EPL opponent he played against

Suarez is even a bigger diver yet scored well in the EPL
Suarez game play is different from that of Neymar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:51am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Now tell why Hazard despite not having defensive duties this season has 15 league goals and 5 assists

while players like Alexis Alli and Josh King have more playing as midfielders some of them dont have penalty duties

Hazard played 2,900mins has 15 goals and 5 assists
Sadio Mane played 2,200mins has 13 goals and 6 assists
Son heung Min played 1, 900mins has 14 goals and 8 assists

So should Mourinho be blamed for Hazards performance tis season
Hazard is more than goals and assist reason he's rated above those players you mentioned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52am On May 20, 2017
hensben:
Hazard is more than goals and assist reason he's rated above those players you mentioned.

Hazard an attacker is more than goals and assist. So when the excuse of Mourihno has been used we hear that he is more than goals and assist

So what is he about? dressing and fashion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:36am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard an attacker is more than goals and assist. So when the excuse of Mourihno has been used we hear that he is more than goals and assist

So what is he about? dressing and fashion?
if his game is about dressing and fashion as you've said he won't be rated above those players you mentioned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:51am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

How far is you should take your studies more seriously and quit being a dunderhead. You even went to dig my post from Feb 2016 long before Chelsea signed my preferred candidates Conte and Kante. FYI, your boy Emenalo was pushing for Pellegrini to come and mess us up even more but Roman overruled him.

Read what I said:

So what are you proving with your stewpidity? These are the kind of folks who told us we can win with Mikel/Ramires/Oscar and co, then when we got rid of them, signed real niggas like Kante and actually won, they come back to say they told us so.

Don't try to sound smart. You never said we are winning the league if we sign kante and conte. In February we never knew who our next manager is, so how come they are your candidate? If we had brought another manager and he won the league will he still be your candidate??

You clearly said with JM at man u and pep at city we are not seeing the league in 3years, which I said that a lot can happen in 3 years.

Between show me a post where I said we are winning the league with Mikel and Ramirez..

Come and tell us how we won the league in between 3 seasons and your candidates for the league sitting 4 and 6th..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 6:03am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

What is points per game? Everybody's points per game is higher because the teams points are higher.

Hazard 37 goals/assists in 2013
Hazard 27 goals/assists in 2014
Hazard 32 goals/assists in 2015
Hazard 23 goals/assists in 2017 (now penalty taker)

And one clown will blame defensive managers for holding him back in the past because he decided to eat too many kebabs last season and lost his sharpness. Meanwhile this is lowest season for attacking returns except kebab season.

What about hi's 2016 stats?...A "world class" player that was miming Houdini all over the place are you guys so embarrassed of Hidden Hazard. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 6:04am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

He is asking you a very simple question

ow are these numbers derived

HE took the Integrals na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 6:05am On May 20, 2017
Chelsea fans want to act like 2016 never existed....FOolish People grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 6:09am On May 20, 2017
4 Goals in 37 appearances...Useless Player. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
Don't try to sound smart. You never said we are winning the league if we sign kante and conte. In February we never knew who our next manager is, so how come they are your candidate? If we had brought another manager and he won the league will he still be your candidate??

You clearly said with JM at man u and pep at city we are not seeing the league in 3years, which I said that a lot can happen in 3 years.

Between show me a post where I said we are winning the league with Mikel and Ramirez..

Come and tell us how we won the league in between 3 seasons and your candidates for the league sitting 4 and 6th..
Good you saw how is trying to change the whole thing. He said we don't have the players to compete with man city and manure which I opposed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:42am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nihilist, Did I recollect you arguing few weeks ago that Aguero doesnt play in a 2 man attack line?

You didn't recall correctly

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2017
lordfalcao:

Quit acting foolish. Me expressing fear for the direction my club was heading back in Feb 2016 is what you went to go and dig to traduce me.

You think I have time to go dig your nonsense posts? What concerns me with holding discussion with a certified dunce like yourself? When Bigkesh told you arguing with you is frustrating, you think he was paying you a compliment?

Nobody is going to beat his chest and say they predicted Chelsea would win this season. All you need to know is that I was happier with the direction the club was going with the signings of Conte and Kante so I stopped being so negative about our chances. Dazall.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 8:32am On May 20, 2017
But season don finish na.

I no understand Una argument all through the night.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

What soccer experts? This is how you told us you were using pig-in-the-middle to learn slide tackling as a soccer expert.

My friend shush. In the first place there is little difference in the attack score of the nonsense you posted, and not enough to base any argument that defensive manager was holding back Hazard. First show of foolishness.

In the second place, you don't have any idea of how squawka scores are aggregated. You think managers are as dumb as you to use the aggregated attack score in choosing between players? The aggregated score is no more valid than FPL scoring system for awarding bonus points. I can show you squawka where a player has more goals, similar assists, more key passes yet rated lower probably because he had less dribbles. How they aggregate their scores is based on them assigning weighted averages to each metric which different people will disagree with. For example, they might not place strong weight on no of touches, whereas Pep Fraudiola might. . . . . or they might place more weight on number of dribbles whereas a manager might not. Other attacking players also get points aggregated for clean sheets when clean sheets has little to do with them.

You just go on squawka, don't understand what you are reading and come here sounding ignorant. You were even dumb enough to call it "points per game" as if squawka total score is some universal metric that every football club uses, as if the clubs don't have their own data analysts to churn the raw data from Opta and aggregate exactly what they are looking for. Who told you dumbass that football managers use Squawka total score to choose their players? Squawka ko, why not Castrol Power Rankings or Fantasy Premier League score?

This is why I kept it simple to goals and assists so numbers are not misconstrued.

Well since you have chosen squawka attack rating as your God and given up the freedom to think and calculate for yourself, go and argue with Squawka about Alexis Sanchez and Hazard. . . .or if you prefer, go and argue with Squawka when they tell you Herrera has outperformed Dembele and Kante.

We are talking of attacking returns (goals and assists), you are going to bring squawka total score. Mscheeew.

There is no much difference tween you and ramuzaki in twisting one's statement. I wont digress from the main argument. Why wont there be little difference in attack score staring you in the face to dismiss your wrong view?. You just look for assists and goals and start using your business accounting skills to conclude who is bad and who is not. Thats why you are blind to see other crucial stuffs players like iniesta brings to the table. You try so hard to discountenance other areas of rating a player, highighting assists as if the number is not a function of how effective those you give passes are, in front of goal. We saw it clearly in hazard's case this season. Thats why i want him to go to madrid and play with better players after winning ucl with us. To everyone who is not blind, the higher defence score in 2014/2015 clearly shows that hazard had more defensive responsibility then than now. With costa of 2014/2015,hazard would have easily got 30+goals /assists this term. You cant serve us balderdash, hazard can develop on his new freedom next season and with a great poacher who will not destroy our attacking moves, he will hit greater numbers. Saying this season, he is least-productive is, shocking when the numbers even disagree with you. If you could throw away the improvement in his key passes, possession, improved contributions to attack, then no need to argue further as you are ready to grow beards in your delusions.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2017
hensben:

The mumu has no brain to figure that out. They think assists and goals are all in football. They dont even know that you can create great chance with your off-the-ball movement without touching the ball. These are stuffs ramuzaki and co dont know, adding assists and goals together, typing rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

The mumu has no brain to figure that out. They think assists and goals are all in football. They dont even know that you can create great chance with your off-the-ball movement without touching the ball. These are stuffs ramuzaki and co dont know, adding assists and goals together.
As in ehn... men that claim to be watching football since 1900 analyzing game of football like my 5 year old nephew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

There is no much difference tween you and ramuzaki in twisting one's statement. I wont digress from the main argument. Why wont there be little difference in attack score staring you in the face to dismiss your wrong view?. You just look for assists and goals and start using your business accounting skills to conclude who is bad and who is not. Thats why you are blind to see other crucial stuffs players like iniesta brings to the table. You try so hard to discountenance other areas of rating a player, highighting assists as if the number is not a function of how effective those you give passes are, in front of goal. We saw it clearly in hazard's case this season. Thats why i want him to go to madrid and play with better players after winning ucl with us. To everyone who is not blind, the higher defence score in 2014/2015 clearly shows that hazard had more defensive responsibility then than now. With costa of 2014/2015,hazard would have easily got 30+goals /assists this term. You cant serve us balderdash, hazard can develop on his new freedom next season and with a great poacher who will not destroy our attacking moves, he will hit greater numbers. Saying this season, he is least-productive is, shocking when the numbers even disagree with you. If you could throw away the improvement in his key passes, possession, improved contributions to attack, then no need to argue further as you are ready to grow beards in your delusions.

This is why I keep it simple. If I show you two seasons where Hazard had better goals, better key passes, similar assists yet had lower attack score, would you agree the total attack score on squawka can be misleading.

What I was trying to show you is not whether everything is taken into consideration, but how each metric is weighted. It would help if you actually knew how a weighted average calculation works before spewing trash. That's the reason I asked you to explain how the calculation works and it's obvious that you are clueless.

The only other metric when calculating attacking returns that I can allow to matter is key passes. If a player has better goals, similar assists, better key passes yet scores lower, you should know that such metrics should not be brought up for discussion in a comity of intelligent people. Clearly their weighted average method assigns undue influence to other metrics like dribbling etc that skews the total score.

This is why I asked you to explain how their metric puts Herrera over Dembele and Kante, and you can't answer.

The day you realise that all these rankings are subjective is the day you reach Eureka. The subjectivity is always in the weighting of each metric when they calculate their average. Castrol Power Ranking will have their own different weighting methodology which will churn out different results, as will Whoscored and every other ranking body.

These rankings can be used as a general indicator, but are not to take precedence over quantifiable facts. In this case we are discussing "attacking returns" and goals and assists are the only quantifiable fact on ground.

So when discussing with me, please stick to quantifiable facts only. As a general rule, if you don't know the formula of how something is worked out, don't bring it into serious discussion otherwise you are out of your depth. Please observe this rule so you don't expose your nyash going forward.

And finally, you keep pinning blame on Costa as to why Hazard has low assist. Your litany of excuses for Hazard is becoming comical. Every striker has about 20-30% conversion rate. You think Harry Kane does not miss ~70% of the chances that Eriksson lays on for him? Yet if Costa miss just one of Hazard chance, you will blow it up.

Please answer me, does Costa discriminate between Fabregas passes and Hazard passes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2017
diggz:
I don't know how you guys will choose to dump hazards inability to score goals strictly on JMs shoulder....it ain't even funny no more!

Some of these una blues brothers dey tire me! Or do they break someone's knee caps for admitting they are wrong or collecting an L here!

Hazards over all records in chelseas colors a season by season breakdown reads!

2012/13: 62 appearances 13 goals 11 assists

2013/14: 49 appearances 17 goals assists 7...under jose

2014/15: 52 appearances 19 goals 9 assists under jose

2015/16: 43 appearances 6 goals assists 3 ..half season under jose!

2016/17: 39 appearances 16 goals assists 5.....under conte

Hazard won the PFA Young Player of the Year award in 2014 and finished as the runner-up to Luis Suárez for the PFA Player of the Year award for his fine attacking performances under José Mourinho.

Hazard was recognised as the best player of the season among his peers, winning the PFA Player of the Year in 2014/15 under jose?

Now..if all his best achievements and highest team and individual stats all came under jose how is this defensive manager stick you want to use in beating him valid? It just makes some of you look like what hausas call wawas! This una bad belle for jose abi na joseitis is too much abeg!

Abeg ibime no answer airmark again! Airmark finish that L soup but remain some for the others who thought you were making sense!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

This is why I keep it simple. If I show you two seasons where Hazard had better goals, better key passes, similar assists yet had lower attack score, would you agree the total attack score on squawka can be misleading.

Your conclusion is wack, cos again you based it on faulty premise. Show me not two seasons, just 1 epl season hazard had more goals, similar assists and more key passes and has lower attack score compared to this season? If you cant produce that then you should appologise for wasting my time on this needless convo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

Your conclusion is wack, cos again you based it on faulty premise. Show me not two seasons, just 1 epl season hazard had more goals, similar assists and more key passes and has lower attack score compared to this season? If you cant produce that then you should appologise for wasting my time on this needless convo.

Pull up Hazard 2013/14 Vs 2016/17.

Goals per 90 minutes
Assists per 90 minutes
Key passes per 90 minutes
Overall attack score

You will see much better assist ratio, better key passes ratio and similar goal ratio, yet the lower one is rated higher. Which tells me that other factors such as dribbling etc have affected the overall score with undue influence due to poor weighting distribution in Squawkas formula.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

Quit acting foolish. Me expressing fear for the direction my club was heading back in Feb 2016 is what you went to go and dig to traduce me.

You think I have time to go dig your nonsense posts? What concerns me with holding discussion with a certified dunce like yourself? When Bigkesh told you arguing with you is frustrating, you think he was paying you a compliment?

Nobody is going to beat his chest and say they predicted Chelsea would win this season. All you need to know is that I was happier with the direction the club was going with the signings of Conte and Kante so I stopped being so negative about our chances. Dazall.
all this is pure wack. Your expression of fear was that mourinho is going to win the league with man u. Not where Chelsea were heading.

Nobody knew Chelsea will win the league, but telling us we are not winning the league in the next three seasons is a prophecy which you failed at simple..

So you think what bigkesh objective about me matters grin who i know goofs everytime. Everything you try to add to your post to bring my objectives down are pure fallacy shocked shocked

I only brought back what you told us a year ago with much certainty our prophet ibime grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

Pull up Hazard 2013/14 Vs 2016/17.

Goals per 90 minutes
Assists per 90 minutes
Key passes per 90 minutes
Overall score

Ibime:

From attack score to overall score. You think you are arguing with a dumbass?. You have switched to ramuzaki's mode, full-blown. Even in 2013/2014, hazard had 14 goals and not up to this season's. Next time dont argue blindly throwing a challenge you cant survive in. Collect your L and drive to peckham to settle guys with some bucks, for your sins to be forgiven.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

From attack score to overall score. You think you are arguing with a dumbass?. You have switched to ramuzaki's mode, full-blown. Even in 2013/2014, hazard had 14 goals and not up to this season's. Next time dont argue blindly throwing a challenge you cant survive in. Collect your L and drive to peckham to settle guys with some bucks, for your sins to be forgiven.

Overall attack score dumbo. Here it is.

Much better assist ratio.
Better key passes ratio
Similar goal ratio.

Which tells me that other factors such as dribbling etc have affected the overall score with undue influence due to poor weighting distribution in Squawkas formula.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

Overall attack score dumbo. Here it is.

Much better assist ratio.
Better key passes ratio
Similar goal ratio.

Which tells me that other factors such as dribbling etc have affected the overall score with undue influence due to poor weighting distribution in Squawkas formula.

What nonsense is similar goal ratio ? Stop disgracing yourself this early morning bro. You promised to show me 2 seasons where hazard had more goals than this season. Stop injecting one stvpid similar goal ratio thingy. Below is your line, i didnt make it up. I am waiting.

Ibime:
If I show you two seasons where Hazard had better goals, better key passes, similar assists yet had lower attack score, would you agree the total attack score on squawka can be misleading.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

What is points per game? Everybody's points per game is higher because the teams points are higher.

Hazard 37 goals/assists in 2013
Hazard 27 goals/assists in 2014
Hazard 32 goals/assists in 2015
Hazard 23 goals/assists in 2017 (now penalty taker)

And one clown will blame defensive managers for holding him back in the past because he decided to eat too many kebabs last season and lost his sharpness. Meanwhile this is lowest season for attacking returns except kebab season.
Really bro. Why don't you post the number of matches played.
Hazard played 62 games in 2013
Hazard played 49 games in 2014
Hazard played 52 games in 2015
Hazard can't play more than 43 games this season, so of course his output is expected to be lower. In fact the only area Hazard diminshed is his assist output, his 15 league goals is higher than any other season plus Hazard has always been our penalty taker right from when he joined us. This season he hasn't scored more than 3 from the spot am sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2017
pamcode:
Hazard can't play more than 43 games this season, so of course his output is expected to be lower. In fact the only area Hazard diminshed is his assist output, his 15 league goals is higher than any other season plus Hazard has always been our penalty taker right from when he joined us. This season he hasn't scored more than 3 from the spot am sure of that.

I just weak. I wanted to point it out that hazard scored more penalties in 2014/2015 than in this season yesternight. It's disgusting bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2017
pamcode:

I'm sure you saw where I did the goals/assists per game calculation between 2014/15 and 16/17. Feel free to do it yourself and tell me what you find. If you find 14/15 was better, please come back and report

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

What nonsense is similar goal ratio ? Stop disgracing yourself this early morning bro. You promised to show me 2 seasons where hazard had more goals than this season. Stop injecting one stvpid similar goal ratio thingy. Below is your line, i didnt make it up. I am waiting.

I knew you eediot would try to deflect which is why when I stated the seasons I told you exactly what it was.

Now this is where you expose your poor sense of proportional reasoning.

So Hazard had

0.46 Vs 0.44 for goals scored - 5% difference
And 0.15 Vs 0.22 for assists - 46% difference

We already know key Passes was better in 14/15 so let's make it simple and leave it out knowing it would work in 14/15 favour.

So we can just deal with goals and assists.

Now, mugu, this is how weighted average works. You assign a number between 0 and 100 for goals and a number between 0 and 100 for assists. I don't want to go into calculation cos you are too dumb for that but rest assured, Goals will need to have at least 4 times more weight than assists to ensure that attack score of 16/17 trumps 14/15 by 5 points if all other metrics are considered negligible.

That is where the subjectivity of the weighting comes in. It is either you are suggesting the 0.02 difference in goals far outweighs the 0.07 gap in assists to ensure that 16/17 score is 5 points higher, or as I told you, there is poor weighting distribution between the other metrics which should be irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

[s]I knew you eediot would try to deflect which is why when I stated the seasons I told you exactly what it was.

Now this is where you expose your poor sense of proportional reasoning.

So Hazard had 0.46 Vs 0.44 for goals scored - similar
And 0.15 Vs 0.22 for assists

We already know key Passes was better in 14/15 so let's make it simple and leave it out knowing it would work in 14/15 favour.

So we can just deal with goals and assists.

Now, mugu, this is how weighted average works. You assign a number between 0 and 100 for goals and a number between 0 and 100 for assists.

Tell me mugu, what is the weighting between goals and assists that would make one score Hazard 38 attack score in 16/17 and 33 in 14/15? That is where the subjectivity of the weighting comes in. It is either you are suggesting the 0.02 difference in goals (5% difference) far outweighs the 0.07 gap in assists to ensure (46% difference) that 16/17 score is 5 points higher, or as I told you, there is poor weighting distribution between the other metrics which should be irrelevant. [/s]

You always use wrong premise to conclude, thats why you getting trumped. You have misinformed this house several times and i kept mute cos i know you hardly back out, even when presented with facts. Calling me mugu 1m times will not change the fact that you dropped fallacies, got called out and got banged. I am waiting for those 2 seasons hazard had more goals than this term. Then, i can proceed to explain how hazard has more attack score this season. Atole. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2017
How much did Davido give Ola Aina to sing his song on chelsea tv ? 30 billion for the account o. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (19163) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), Segedinho(m), zeusis(m), Unlimited22, BlueMann, bandely(m), agrovick(m), SirAce, Vischy, Leyqute(m), Amigoss, Realtord43, Robisky001(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.