Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10562303 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
bigkesh:

If you want to get stupid likes I suggest you get it from somewhere else

'We have to get things right' is the keyword

Unless you show me your post saying Conte will win the league or will get it right before the Euros,then you should shut up
don't blame me, blame yourself the octupus for telling us we won't be winning the league in 3 years..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
grin

Chai! So even winning the league still dey pain una? Na wa...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2017
lilkesh busted...Come man utd thread insult mourinho again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2017
Lordfalcao for president lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2017
obainojazz:
lilkesh busted...Come man utd thread insult mourinho again.
If I ask you to tell me how I got busted now,you will keep saying nonsense

Pls stick to your team that can draw in a basketball game

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
yea I did quote it... grin

Chai. Lorddddddfalcao cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2017
bigkesh:
e pain am.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
Say what
bros e don do now cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
bigkesh:

oh snap cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2017
airmark:

This is debatable, only that i'm a bit busy now. Hazard's points per game in epl this season is more than that of 2014/2015 season.

What is points per game? Everybody's points per game is higher because the teams points are higher.

Hazard 37 goals/assists in 2013
Hazard 27 goals/assists in 2014
Hazard 32 goals/assists in 2015
Hazard 23 goals/assists in 2017 (now penalty taker)

And one clown will blame defensive managers for holding him back in the past because he decided to eat too many kebabs last season and lost his sharpness. Meanwhile this is lowest season for attacking returns except kebab season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
How far....

How far is you should take your studies more seriously and quit being a dunderhead. You even went to dig my post from Feb 2016 long before Chelsea signed my preferred candidates Conte and Kante. FYI, your boy Emenalo was pushing for Pellegrini to come and mess us up even more but Roman overruled him.

Read what I said:

Ibime:

And don't try any funny business stating that I wrote off our chances this season. My comments were made end of last season before we signed Kante and Conte.

So what are you proving with your stewpidity? These are the kind of folks who told us we can win with Mikel/Ramires/Oscar and co, then when we got rid of them, signed real niggas like Kante and actually won, they come back to say they told us so.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:06am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

What is points per game? Everybody's points per game is higher because the teams points are higher.

And one clown will tell us defensive managers were holding him back in the past because he decided to eat too many kebabs last season and lost his sharpness.

And this is the freaking guy some freaking peeps are comparing with Neymar and his godfathers Messi CR7 all the time?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

How far is you should take your studies more seriously and quit being a dunderhead.

So what are you proving with your stewpidity? These are the kind of folks who told us we can win with Mikel/Ramires/Oscar and co, then when we got rid of them, signed real niggas like Kante and actually won, they come back to say they told us so.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

Hazard 23 goals/assists in 2017
(now penalty taker)

And one clown will blame defensive managers for holding him back in the past because he decided to eat too many kebabs last season and lost his sharpness. Meanwhile this is lowest season for attacking returns except kebab season.

That's your own criteria for rating player's productivity and it's not the coaches' standard. Using Points per game encompasses more than that. Hazard must always be blamed for the numerous assists he gave costa and others and they fumbled. The image attached may be helpful though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:54am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

That's your own criteria for rating player's productivity and it's not the coaches' standard. Points per game encompasses more than that.

Dude, what is points per game? You ain't talking to no bozo. How do you calculate points per game? Explain it to me in simple English - what is the numerator and what is the denominator?

I know you ain't talking about league points per game which every player gets. You can't be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:09am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

Dude, what is points per game? You ain't talking to no bozo. How do you calculate points per game? Explain it to me in simple English - what is the numerator and what is the denominator?

I know you ain't talking about league points per game which every player gets. You can't be.

Have you accepted that hazard is more productive in the team this season than he was in 2014/2015? That's what i have time to show you in my last post. I have little time for long explanation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

Have you accepted that hazard is more productive in the team this season than he was in 2014/2015? That's what i have time to show you in my last post. I have little time for long explanation.

I have little time for those who don't even understand numbers when they look at them and how they are derived.

Hazard 32 goals/assists in 2015 in 52 games = 0.63 goal contribution per game.

Hazard 23 goals/assists in 2017 in 41 games = 0.56 goal contribution per game.

So stop mumbling jargon and tell me exactly how you calculate the nonsense you are saying. Do you even know how those things you look at are average weighted? Don't let me make example out of you this night for talking beyond your capacity.

0.5 seasons with Di Matteo, 0.5 seasons with Benitez, 2.5 seasons with JM, 0.5 seasons with Hiddink and 1 season with Conte, and no discernible upturn in his attacking output under Conte. Proof enough that this nonsense "defensive manager" yarns is just an excuse to hide under.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:52am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

I have little time for those who don't even understand numbers when they look at them and how they are derived.

Hazard 32 goals/assists in 2015 in 52 games = 0.63 goal contribution per game.

Hazard 23 goals/assists in 2017 in 41 games = 0.56 goal contribution per game.

So stop mumbling jargon and tell me exactly how you calculate the nonsense you are saying. Do you even know how those things you look at are average weighted? Don't let me make example out of you this night for talking beyond your capacity.

1 season with Di Matteo, 2.5 seasons with JM, 0.5 seasons with Hiddink and 2 season with Conte, and no upturn under Conte. Proof enough that this nonsense "defensive manager" yarns is just an excuse to hide under.

Soccer experts will throw this into a trash can. I have shown you other stuffs experts look for, you keep adding assists and goals together. Thats how you concluded kdb was better than hazard since 3 seasons ago even when not in the same league. Costa of 2014/2015 would have buried most of assists supplied by hazard and you wouldnt have got the nerve to be calling him out on low assists. Even at that, I juxtaposed the rating of this season and 2014/2015 using squawka. May be key passes and other essentials are not needed in soccer anymore.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:21am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nihilist, Did I recollect you arguing few weeks ago that Aguero doesnt play in a 2 man attack line?

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:24am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

Soccer experts will throw this into a trash can. I have shown you other stuffs experts look for, you keep adding assists and goals together. Thats how you concluded kdb was better than hazard since 3 seasons ago even when not in same league. Costa of 2014/2015 would have buried most of assists supplied by hazard and you wouldnt have got the nerve to be calling him out on low assists. Even at that, I juxtaposed the rating of this season and 2014/2015 using squawka. May be key passes and other essentials are not needed in soccer anymore.

What soccer experts? This is how you told us you were using pig-in-the-middle to learn slide tackling as a soccer expert.

My friend shush. In the first place there is little difference in the attack score of the nonsense you posted, and not enough to base any argument that defensive manager was holding back Hazard. First show of foolishness.

In the second place, you don't have any idea of how squawka scores are aggregated. You think managers are as dumb as you to use the aggregated attack score in choosing between players? The aggregated score is no more valid than FPL scoring system for awarding bonus points. I can show you squawka where a player has more goals, similar assists, more key passes yet rated lower probably because he had less dribbles. How they aggregate their scores is based on them assigning weighted averages to each metric which different people will disagree with. For example, they might not place strong weight on no of touches, whereas Pep Fraudiola might. . . . . or they might place more weight on number of dribbles whereas a manager might not. Other attacking players also get points aggregated for clean sheets when clean sheets has little to do with them.

You just go on squawka, don't understand what you are reading and come here sounding ignorant. You were even dumb enough to call it "points per game" as if squawka total score is some universal metric that every football club uses, as if the clubs don't have their own data analysts to churn the raw data from Opta and aggregate exactly what they are looking for. Who told you dumbass that football managers use Squawka total score to choose their players? Squawka ko, why not Castrol Power Rankings or Fantasy Premier League score?

This is why I kept it simple to goals and assists so numbers are not misconstrued.

Well since you have chosen squawka attack rating as your God and given up the freedom to think and calculate for yourself, go and argue with Squawka about Alexis Sanchez and Hazard. . . .or if you prefer, go and argue with Squawka when they tell you Herrera has outperformed Dembele and Kante.

We are talking of attacking returns (goals and assists), you are going to bring squawka total score. Mscheeew.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:54am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

You're just emphasizing on stats, you know what I'm not a fan of that reason I will not argue with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:59am On May 20, 2017
hensben:
You're just emphasizing on stats, you know what I'm not a fan of that reason I will not argue with you.

If "defensive manager" stops holding you back, your attacking returns (goals and assists) should improve. There's no two ways about it. Attacking returns was inherent in your original statement.

"Attacking manager" did not free you from defensive duties to go and dance skelewu upfront.

In other words, this "defensive manager" stuff is just an excuse, a crutch.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:00am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

How far is you should take your studies more seriously and quit being a dunderhead. You even went to dig my post from Feb 2016 long before Chelsea signed my preferred candidates Conte and Kante. FYI, your boy Emenalo was pushing for Pellegrini to come and mess us up even more but Roman overruled him.

Read what I said:

Chelsea already signed conte and Kante when I made that statement that we have the team to compete with man city and manure which you disagreed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:03am On May 20, 2017
Debroslink:

And this is the freaking guy some freaking peeps are comparing with Neymar and his godfathers Messi CR7 all the time?

You don't know football if you think Neymar can score 25 epl goals, that diver.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:05am On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

If "defensive manager" stops holding you back, your attacking returns (goals and assists) should improve. There's no two ways about it. Attacking returns was inherent in your original statement.

"Attacking manager" did not free you from defensive duties to go and dance skelewu upfront.

In other words, this "defensive manager" stuff is just an excuse, a crutch.
yes mou is defensive and anti football. Hazard scoring high that season is down to his individual brilliance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:07am On May 20, 2017
hensben:
Chelsea already signed conte and Kante when I made that statement that we have the team to compete with man city and manure which you disagreed.

I doubt that, I'm not discounting it completely but you have to show me for me to believe.

However that does not absolve your statement that we had the team last season which is clearly false.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:12am On May 20, 2017
hensben:
yes mou is defensive and anti football. Hazard scoring high that season is down to his individual brilliance.

It was two seasons under Mou that Hazard had higher returns. If Jose was holding him back, he should feel free now to prove that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29am On May 20, 2017
airmark:

Soccer experts will throw this into a trash can. I have shown you other stuffs experts look for, you keep adding assists and goals together. Thats how you concluded kdb was better than hazard since 3 seasons ago even when not in the same league. Costa of 2014/2015 would have buried most of assists supplied by hazard and you wouldnt have got the nerve to be calling him out on low assists. Even at that, I juxtaposed the rating of this season and 2014/2015 using squawka. May be key passes and other essentials are not needed in soccer anymore.

He is asking you a very simple question

ow are these numbers derived
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32am On May 20, 2017
hensben:
You don't know football if you think Neymar can score 25 epl goals, that diver.

Is Suarez not a diver?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:37am On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is Suarez not a diver?
Is Suarez Neymar?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:41am On May 20, 2017
I don't know how you guys will choose to dump hazards inability to score goals strictly on JMs shoulder....it ain't even funny no more!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41am On May 20, 2017
hensben:

Now tell why Hazard despite not having defensive duties this season has 15 league goals and 5 assists

while players like Alexis Alli and Josh King have more playing as midfielders some of them dont have penalty duties

Hazard played 2,900mins has 15 goals and 5 assists
Sadio Mane played 2,200mins has 13 goals and 6 assists
Son heung Min played 1, 900mins has 14 goals and 8 assists

So should Mourinho be blamed for Hazards performance tis season

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), chelseabmw(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.