Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530677 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Is comprehension your problem?
He said he can win it and think the players he mentioned are worthy winners too which is true. You wan twist his words again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:18am On May 19, 2017
hensben:
He said he can win it and think the players he mentioned are worthy winners too which is true. You wan twist his words again.

Me ke? U mean Ramudeen, na Ramudeen get comprehension problem o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:21am On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
Chelseafan1

You dey see wetin debruyne dey do for City?

Ikedia should be ashamed of himself

Who is the boss, Pep even came to City again, yet Hazard is still winning the Epl and FA cup ahead of De bryune. Who is the boss really?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Me ke? U mean Ramudeen, na Ramudeen get comprehension problem o
sorry bro na dayo I wan quote before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:26am On May 19, 2017
Raumdeuter, who made this statement in 2015??

raumdeuter:

1. Which season did C Ronaldo score 19 and which season did he score 45?
2. Gotze 4 goals 2 assists in this season alone. Gotze 2 CL goals in 102 mins both from open play Hazard entire career 2 open play CL goals
3. Ronaldo Limas loss of form was injury related he got injured a lot after his first season with Inter Milan

Hazard maybe was just a flash in the pan like his friend Harry kane

Is Harry Kane still a flash in the pan? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
"It's in my mind. If I don't, it won't be a problem. I try to make a good career - the best I can - but I think some other players deserve to win it also.

"When Ronaldo and Messi retire, maybe it will be another couple of players like Neymar, Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann, who knows? We will see. It's not something I think too much about.

"Could I win it? If I play next season, we win the Champions League and I win the World Cup with Belgium, why not?

"In the last 10 years, the Ballon d'Or winners play in Spain, but it's not automatic. If a player is better in England, he will win it."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10873358/eden-hazard-believes-he-can-win-ballon-dor-playing-for-chelsea

hensben See what Hidden Hazard said about those who deserve Ballon dor after Messi and Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:30am On May 19, 2017
hensben:
sorry bro na dayo I wan quote before

I get u jare, see his post in 2015 where he said Gotze scored 15 goals that when will Hazard ever score 15 goals, Hazard is still hot in the world 2 years after, no one has heard about Gotze since then.

The Harry kane he called a fraud like Hazard has 26 league goals already, he even said he wasn't sure Kane was better than Vardy.

This Ramudeen problem no be ordinary eye again as I dey see am.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:39am On May 19, 2017
Ibime:
Nihilist will be pained tonight. See as Kane just overtake Lukaku like Carl Lewis in the last 20 metres.

E pain me no be small.

There's always next season though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I get u jare, see his post in 2015 where he said Gotze scored 15 goals that when will Hazard ever score 15 goals, Hazard is still hot in the world 2 years after, no one has heard about Gotze since then.

The Harry kane he called a fraud like Hazard has 26 league goals already, he even said he wasn't sure Kane was better than Vardy.

This Ramudeen problem no be ordinary eye again as I dey see am.
Na wetin sentiment dey cause
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2017
Nihilist:

E pain me no be small.

There's always next season though
next season if more veteran strikers are injected into the EPL I no sure say lukaku go touch am..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45am On May 19, 2017
The way you guys bash rumdeut on this thread ehn?
I leave you all to god cry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2017
PattyCake:
This Bald snake

Na today una just dey realise say Raumdeuter is a fraud? The man comes up with asinine assertions every now and then just to stand out. Funny enough, no one forces him to plumb that depth of idiocy grin grin grin

Honestly, oga dayo is the reason why this pic below was created cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2017
Maxime Lopez of Marseille has got some bright future mehn. You all need to watch this lad play.

At 19, he already looks like the real deal. His technique is on point. The vision and close control are sublime, he just needs to start hitting the gym to buff up and stand his ground in the middle of the park.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:36am On May 19, 2017
Come to think of it, firing mourinho last year was the best decision abramovic made for chelsea.
Though I was against the decision, but now I know why abrahamovic is more successful than I'm lipsrsealed .

Moruinho would have shipped out those who rebelled against him last year for cheap price instead of solving the problem.
Imagine selling hazard for 30million or less to buy a pogba for 89 million, cheesy he probably won't even consider kante.
We will still finish below top 4 and mourinho will be thinking of buying more defenders and strikers now.

Now I know sentiments don't get things done.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2017
MetaHuman:
Come to think of it, firing mourinho last year was the best decision abramovic made for chelsea.
Though I was against the decision, but now I know why abrahamovic is more successful than I'm lipsrsealed .

Moruinho would have shipped out those who rebelled against him last year for cheap price instead of solving the problem.
Imagine selling hazard for 30million or less to buy a pogba of 89 million, cheesy he probably won't even consider kante.
We will still finish below top 4 and mourinho will be thinking of buying more defenders and strikers now.

Spot on bro.

Conte made many to see the light (myself included), If JM was here, Moses wouldn't see the light of day, Hazard wouldn't have had such a good system to attack relentlessly, Alonso might not have got a look into the team as he would prefer to play a natural right back at left back in order to provide 'defensive cover's rather than supporting the attackers.

This is the first season, every outfield player would score for chelsea in the league. That's because everyone is given the adequate freedom required.

Mourinho has reduced man-u to a shadow of themselves When I hear mourinho whine about fixture scheduling, it pisses me off because you can't tell me the big clubs do not plan ahead for the possible number of matches to be played during the season. Madrid has played a lot of matches and still look solid, I'm not really buying his excuse. He complains a lot.

I'm really glad now that we got rid of him. He has lost every attribute which made him unique and I wish him and man-u the worst.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:23am On May 19, 2017
MetaHuman:

Imagine selling hazard for 30million or less to buy a pogba of 89 million, cheesy he probably won't even consider kante.

Some Mourinho fans fight me last season for ds thread no be small, they were like I was an ingrate nd insane for praying that Mou shud get sacked.

They've all seen the light now, from Bigkesh, to Diggz, Dongordon5, Donjazet, etc etc smiley smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Some Mourinho fans fight me last season for ds thread no be small, they were like I was an ingrate nd insane for praying that Mou shud get sacked.

They've all seen the light now, from Bigkesh, to Diggz, Dongordon5, Donjazet, etc etc smiley smiley smiley
I probably would have fought you too cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:33am On May 19, 2017
MetaHuman:
I probably would have fought you too cheesy

Omo, dem fire me for ds thread no be small. grin grin

Na only me, Airmark and Hensben dey talk am say Mourinho dey live on past glory....bros don finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2017
I was the one that said Chelsea has the squad to compete for epl, mou made many people to believe the players are not good enough.

Mou is anti-football, I have never be his fan even if he is the most successful manager in my club. I played football so i always know what I am saying on here, I don't just type for typing sake, I'm a football lover not just one sentimental gloat.

I can remember vividly I told moneychester disunited fan that pogba is a black man Oscar, he's not special in style of play, just a showboating raw talent who still need a coach that can play to his strength not mou they said I was hating.

When I see people talk Hazard down here just because one dayo sold the idea in their mind I just shake my head. I'm not been sentimental here, hazard is a world class player, he came to Chelsea when the team was in decline due to old age, since then Chelsea has been on a rebuilding process, to make things worse for him we had a coach(mou) who play negative football. With all this factor, you want hazard to win world best, it is common sense why Neymar is chosen ahead of him in ballon d'or podium, but football wise, Neymar is not better than Hazard. Pogba made world IV at Juve, let him do it in manure now. This was the case of hazard but still he showed his talent bar last season which was caused by mou tantrums and injury.

Someone is even comparing de bruyne to him. Lol. Messi and cr7 don spoil football with stat. A player like hazard win you titles, all we need is a prolific CF/striker and RWF, Pedro did good in this area this season no doubt but we need an upgrade to conquer ucl. I like conte because he see what I am seeing, because he play to players strength and not the other way round and he learn from mistake not an egomaniac.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On May 19, 2017
Nihilist:
Kane is a lone striker compared to Aguero's 2 man partnership

Nihilist, Did I recollect you arguing few weeks ago that Aguero doesnt play in a 2 man attack line?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The day I saw 8 players in City's half at the Etihad was the day I knew we had a proper manager

If Jose played 3-4-3

.............Courtois..........

Zouma......Terry....Cahill

Iva........Mikel.......Matic......Azpi

......Ramires.....Costa........Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
bigkesh:

The day I saw 8 players in City's half at the Etihad was the day I knew we had a proper manager

If Jose played 3-4-3

Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin

Na why e no pain me when they said he was going to Man utd and some of them dey happy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2017
Griffon:
Maxime Lopez of Marseille has got some bright future mehn. You all need to watch this lad play.

At 19, he already looks like the real deal. His technique is on point. The vision and close control are sublime, he just needs to start hitting the gym to buff up and stand his ground in the middle of the park.
Another french man.

I won't trust french players until France wins the World Cup or Euros.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
hensben:
I was the one that said Chelsea has the squad to compete for epl, mou made many people to believe the players are not good enough.

Mou is anti-football, I have never be his fan even if he is the most successful manager in my club. I played football so i always know what I am saying on here, I don't just type for typing sake, I'm a football lover not just one sentimental gloat.

I can remember vividly I told moneychester disunited fan that pogba is a black man Oscar, he's not special in style of play, just a showboating raw talent who still need a coach that can play to his strength not mou they said I was hating.

When I see people talk Hazard down here just because one dayo sold the idea in their mind I just shake my head. I'm not been sentimental here, hazard is a world class player, he came to Chelsea when the team was in decline due to old age, since then Chelsea has been on a rebuilding process, to make things worse for him we had a coach(mou) who play negative football. With all this factor, you want hazard to win world best, it is common sense why Neymar is chosen ahead of him in ballon d'or podium, but football wise, Neymar is not better than Hazard. Pogba made world IV at Juve, let him do it in manure now. This was the case of hazard but still he showed his talent bar last season which was caused by mou tantrums and injury.

Someone is even comparing de bruyne to him. Lol. Messi and cr7 don spoil football with stat. A player like hazard win you titles, all we need is a prolific CF/striker and RWF, Pedro did good in this area this season no doubt but we need an upgrade to conquer ucl. I like conte because he see what I am seeing, because he play to players strength and not the other way round and he learn from mistake not an egomaniac.

True talk bro, well said abt hazard

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 2:24pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin dis thread no go kee me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:45pm On May 19, 2017
donjazet:

Spot on bro.

Conte made many to see the light (myself included), If JM was here, Moses wouldn't see the light of day, Hazard wouldn't have had such a good system to attack relentlessly, Alonso might not have got a look into the team as he would prefer to play a natural right back at left back in order to provide 'defensive cover's rather than supporting the attackers.

This is the first season, every outfield player would score for chelsea in the league. That's because everyone is given the adequate freedom required.

Mourinho has reduced man-u to a shadow of themselves When I hear mourinho whine about fixture scheduling, it pisses me off because you can't tell me the big clubs do not plan ahead for the possible number of matches to be played during the season. Madrid has played a lot of matches and still look solid, I'm not really buying his excuse. He complains a lot.

I'm really glad now that we got rid of him. He has lost every attribute which made him unique and I wish him and man-u the worst.
Jose Mourinho:Et tu , donjazet? cheesy.

we go dagger all of una next season.
na una get bragging right so nothing do una.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2017
bigkesh:

If Jose played 3-4-3

The players will not even have the skill set because they will be packing the bus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2017
hensben:

Chelsea never had no midfield to win title. The only reason you are chatting shyte now is thanks mostly to Lord Kante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:05pm On May 19, 2017
Ibime:

Chelsea never had no midfield to win title. The only reason you are chatting shyte now is thanks mostly to Lord Kante.

Don't do this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
hensben:
Hazard came to Chelsea when the team was in decline due to old age, since then Chelsea has been on a rebuilding process, to make things worse for him we had a coach(mou) who play negative football.

Another nonsense.

Hazard under JM in 14/15 = 32 goals + assists and 8th in WPOTY.
Hazard this season = 23 goals + assists (including penalties)

Nobody told Hazard to turn up pregnant and unfit for preseason last year. Stop blaming manager.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
Nihilist:

Don't do this.

There is no dispute there. That is fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), Griffon(m), Itsrm(m), timbros(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.