Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535487 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2017
APARI grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2017
shot fired cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

In Bundesliga we accept La Liga as a superior league because they have done much better in recent CL than us.

That is the same way we are to the EPL. Bundesliga is ahead of EPL

Bayern with our record signing still pummeled an EPL side 10-2
no be your house Chelsea whip u and collect ucl trophy from Una? Abi chelses no be from EPL team again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
eph12:

Hope you know Ozil was an Arsenal player when he won the world cup?
u dhey mind am, as if world cup is bundesliga.
It is only bundesliga u will see outrageous score line, like 8:1, 9:2, 7:0, it is only bundesliga that the champion would have emerged in mid season ( competitiveness is lacking) abeg they should name that league bayernliga

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Oh lawd! Raumdeuter why? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
hensben:
Oh lawd! Raumdeuter why? grin grin

Imagine. He was crying ballon d'or upadan yet no one from his worthless league has won it since the time one dollar was worth less than fifty naira.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin See pummelling na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Imagine. He was crying ballon d'or upadan yet no one from his worthless league has won it since the time one dollar was worth less than fifty naira.
That guy na case I swear down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bimffo:
We need Lewis Baker in our team. With the help of Conte, Baker can be World class.

You shoulda been thanking Will Hughes for the team performance. He gave them a proper control in the midfield than what they normally got from Chalaboah and that transmitted into the whole team performance. Before Will Hughes, England were simply rubbish, including Baker.

More reason I keep hammering on the importance of a playmaker in a team..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
timbros:

With an assist in the final...

Can you please calm down now? grin

The person I was referring to is a Man Utd fan or is funlord a CHelsea fan now?

BTW since Chelsea has decided to chook their mouth we can give them their own assignment

WOrld cup golden boot from Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Segadem:
no be your house Chelsea whip u and collect ucl trophy from Una? Abi chelses no be from EPL team again?

How many years ago was that, we are talking about what happened last season you dey mention what happened at the time Ferguson was still an active coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Segadem:
u dhey mind am, as if world cup is bundesliga.
It is only bundesliga u will see outrageous score line, like 8:1, 9:2, 7:0, it is only bundesliga that the champion would have emerged in mid season ( competitiveness is lacking) abeg they should name that league bayernliga

Let me help your memory small

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9DNYUvzxk54/TlyNR2rlX0I/AAAAAAAAAVM/s7x4aoYjkHA/s1600/manchesterunited8arsenal2.jpg[/img]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leyqute:

We have won other things, World cup winners plenty

UEFA gives award for its best layer and A Bayern player was one of those who won it not named Messi or Ronaldo

Wen will you show us anyone from your club who has won it

You are a Manure fan, show us any Man Utd player who has lifted a world cup in your lifetime while playing club football for Man Utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Funlord2:
Ogbeni...answer diggz question and stop doing this your usual amala leg overs and back spins abeg!
The last time a bayern player won any such awards...the Berlin Wall was still up, the cold war was still in full affect, Michael Jackson was still a teen, my mama still dey wear jeans, you had an afro, shagari was president, buhari was in his late 30's? You no dey shame? grin

Are you saying you cant find us a world cup winner who was playing club football for your team Manchester United in your lifetime?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 7agaza(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Seriously am tired of this thread.
It is no longer the thread I used to know..

Goodbye...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Raumdeuter makes a comeback, seems to be winning again, lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
^^^
^^^ even a sex starved pvssy won't be begging for pr1cks dis badly..... what has dis world turned into?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Where is the correlation, lol. The hand types from the multitude of evils in the mind. You better declare where you belong bro. #JealousSoul embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

The person I was referring to is a Man Utd fan or is funlord a CHelsea fan now?

BTW since Chelsea has decided to chook their mouth we can give them their own assignment

WOrld cup golden boot from Chelsea?

Do well to finish diggz assignment first before any other thing. Last Bundesliga Ballon D'or?

Scratch Messi (Barca)/Ronaldo (Madrid) monopoly, the latest Ballon D'or winner is EPL. When is Bundesliga's last?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
timbros:

Do well to finish diggz assignment first before any other thing. Last Bundesliga Ballon D'or?

Scratch Messi (Barca)/Ronaldo (Madrid) monopoly, the latest Ballon D'or winner is EPL. When is Bundesliga's last?

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
timbros:

If we scratch Messi and Ronaldo the last player to win an individual award from UEFA is Ribery, The last to win from FIFA is Kaka.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Van Dijk,Luiz,Christensen

That's a back line with more vision than someone's 89m

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

If we scratch Messi and Ronaldo the last player to win an individual award from UEFA is Ribery, The last to win from FIFA is Kaka.

Ronaldo (Man United) not Kaka.

I didn't ask for UEFA, Tell us last Ballon D'or winner from Bundesliga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Are you saying you cant find us a world cup winner who was playing club football for your team Manchester United in your lifetime?

Show me a bundesliga player who's won the ballon d'or in the past 20 years and I'll show you whatever rubbish you wanna see.

It's like your eyes and ears are paining you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
diggz:

grin cheesy cheesy

See as '1991' dey hard Dayo to type cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
timbros:

See as '1991' dey hard Dayo to type cheesy

Dayo Na cat with a million life grin e no go ever gree grin na crase man e be cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
diggz:

Dayo Na cat with a million life grin e no go ever gree grin na crase man e be cheesy

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
timbros:

Dayo don enter one chance. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

mata

pls no start any form of twisting d question again biko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
lekkie073:
mata
pls no start any form of twisting d question again biko

When did Mata win the world cup and which club was he playing for when he won the world cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
timbros:

Its still the same Ronaldo who left immediately for better grounds when he saw the low level of football in the EPL

UEFA is the governing body for Europe FIFA for the world

UEFA awarded a Bayern player the best player award in 2013

Tell us the last time not named Ronaldo or Messi won awards from UEFA or FIFA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leyqute:
Show me a bundesliga player who's won the ballon d'or in the past 20 years and I'll show you whatever rubbish you wanna see.

It's like your eyes and ears are paining you.

I will show you when you show me any player who won a world cup while playing club football for Manchester United in your lifetime which I know is more than 20yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, NinjaMetahuman, omotola90(m), zeusis(m), Amethyst101(m), Shegzdave, lateefGRDT(m), olabode89(m), Realtord43, Ibrahim79mantu, maidaboi(m), fredoooooo, BlueMann, andrewbaba44, fyinka47(m), rooftops and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.