Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499004 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) ... (19144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordjnr:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10992188/diego-costa-says-he-wont-go-back-to-chelsea-and-must-return-to-atletico-madrid

Diego costa simply doing the lords bidding! Allah be praised for such disarray..... cheesy
Niqqa is a bastard o.

Purposely eating much to get fat and reduce his transfer fee grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordjnr:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10992188/diego-costa-says-he-wont-go-back-to-chelsea-and-must-return-to-atletico-madrid

Diego costa simply doing the lords bidding! Allah be praised for such disarray..... cheesy

cheesy Bros..... funlordmaniac don enter tumbu? cheesy

Meanwhile....fvck Costa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

cheesy Bros..... funlordmaniac don enter tumbu? cheesy

Meanwhile....fvck Costa cheesy

Nope.....I bin dey miss a lot of my rap and business section mentions since na this one dem sabi and I just noticed it was released..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Nope.....I bin dey miss a lot of my rap and business section mentions since na this one dem sabi and I just noticed it was released..

Oh ok....nice.

Costa matter tire person bro. Na madt man we dey deal with bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Happy Birthday to Bakayoko and of course William Gallas who turns 40 today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

Oh ok....nice.

Costa matter tire person bro. Na madt man we dey deal with bros.

All Conte's fault....see how we handled ronaldos exit or beckhams.....they should have simply given this man a 6 month spike in wages with the option of having a pre contract signed with Athletico and a goal bonus incentive to galvanize him and watch how he would have been flying up and down!

its a world cup year? The guy wants a shirt? Athletico and he himself knows that nothing can pop till january....why una coach and board come carry shotgun shoot una selves for face knowing fully well that the parallel markets for strikers of his range are astronomical this summer? I'm only seeing aces up in Costas hand so far.....now na court levels?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordjnr:

All Conte's fault....see how we handled ronaldos exit or beckhams.....they should have simply given this man a 6 month spike in wages with the option of having a pre contract signed with Athletico and a goal bonus incentive to galvanize him and watch how he would have been flying up and down!

its a world cup year? The guy wants a shirt? Athletico and he himself knows that nothing can pop till january....why una coach and board come carry shotgun shoot una selves for face knowing fully well that the parallel markets for strikers of his range are astronomical this summer? I'm only seeing aces up in Costas hand so far.....now na court levels?

Ronaldo and Beckham were not cvnts like Costa! Just imagine say na conte use boots use scatter Costa head instead of fergie wey scatter becks head.....imagine wetin go follow next...! Na text msg naim conte send o! Imagine say Rooney openly use jersey stone fergie etc.....

Costa is just a pure animal. Nothing else to him....

I am happy it is heading to court soon. Hopefully the case gets to drag out for awhile or the ruling goes against the cvnt so we can relegate him to training alone till he runs out his contract and grows fat all over at the age of 30plus.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Still....no signings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:
grows fat all over at the age of 30plus.

Why does the bold matter grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

U no wan leave this age issue, abi? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
pharod:
U no wan leave this age issue, abi? grin grin

Maybe its showing the hypocrisy of posters who claim age doesnt matter in football yet refer to the same age in another argument

I asked someone if age doesnt matter why are RvP, Rooney, Lampard, Terry not playing at top clubs currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Antonio Conte has been nominated for the FIFA Men's Coach 2017 award!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
The way transfer and it's huge money is going eh. Every team should just be prepared to have a solid academy to call to first team.

In about 2 years time transfer of average players may start from 100m.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:
“I need to make an explosion in my career and I am at the perfect place, the perfect club to do that. I have all the things I need and if I can work hard, I can make good things happen. I have very big motivation, I always think like a winner and I want to win everything it is possible to win. Last season the team won the Premier League and now we can try to win it again, and maybe the Champions League.”

“It is the perfect situation. I decided to play in the Premier League and I want to play in Antonio’s team. Now I need to work hard, score goals and play well for the team. There are very good players here and I think we can do something amazing. It is hard to leave Madrid but it is not so hard when you come to a club like Chelsea, with these players and with this coach.”

Alvaro morata
Na today? ...even when Rooney got to Everton he says he always have everton in mind while he was still at man u but he never acknowledge Everton like this as a man u player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Matuidi to juve for below 20M. If its an EPL club PSG will be quoting 30M despite his age...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

If he is fat at 30 and unfit to play a game of soccer, how long do you think it will take him to become fit again at that age?

Dude ain't ibramovic who is extremely disciplined. Two seasons ago he came back to camp looking like a pregnant woman after drinking and whoring in Dubai. How do you think he will turn out after 2seasons of no serious training or soccer matches and at the age of 30plus?

By the way , I believe Costa to be using Brazilian football age and 30years for him could be 41years as his real age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe its showing the hypocrisy of posters who claim age doesnt matter in football yet refer to the same age in another argument

I asked someone if age doesnt matter why are RvP, Rooney, Lampard, Terry not playing at top clubs currently

Goan sleep dayo...the only hypocrite here is you using age as a factor to support why fraudiola performed poorly.

Nice try.....look for another story to turn Ur amala with.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

Fvcking Costa angry angry

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/842204/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Juventus-Alex-Sandro-Virgil-van-Dijk-Diego-Costa-Everton/amp
Thunder fire Everton and Koeman, so dey need costa, idiot set of fellow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

If he is fat at 30 and unfit to play a game of soccer, how long do you think it will take him to become fit again at that age?

Dude ain't ibramovic who is extremely disciplined. Two seasons ago he came back to camp looking like a pregnant woman after drinking and whoring in Dubai. How do you think he will turn out after 2seasons of no serious training or soccer matches and at the age of 30plus?

By the way , I believe Costa to be using Brazilian football age and 30years for him could be 41years as his real age.

Age doesnt matter but count how many times you tried to refer to Costas age. WOuld you be this worried if Costa was 20yrs and not 30?

I agree age doesnt matter does it? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Segadem:
Na today? ...even when Rooney got to Everton he says he always have everton in mind while he was still at man u but he never acknowledge Everton like this as a man u player
U dey mind Rooney, him say for 13 yesrs him dey wear Everton under wear abi na night wear self

Y him nor talk am since over d years

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Age doesnt matter but count how many times you tried to refer to Costas age. WOuld you be this worried if Costa was 20yrs and not 30?

I agree age doesnt matter does it? cheesy

I don't care if Costa turns 1million years tomorrow dayo. All I give a fvck about is for him to fvck off cfc. Simples!!

Nothing in my post suggested we can't win with 30plus players....I don't know why you are busy jumping upandan here!

The clear difference btw you and I is that you are willing to write off every player bcuz they turned 30 while i am not willing to do so. You are willing to use age as an excuse to support your selfish interest and claim of fraudiola not winning a teaspoon while i am against it. And..if you have any decorum left you won't try to twist my post to score cheap points Bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Harry Kane, Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard and N'Golo Kante are four current Premier League players nominated for the Best Fifa Men's Player 2017 award. on a shortlist of 24.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

Costa is a real cvnt sha cheesy

The perfect revenge for me is to make him miss out of the world cup next year. I don't know how this can be achieved but I will be happy to see it happen.

I also think the legal action from the club against him is also a welcomed one. Him joining madrid should be made one of the most difficult deals by the club.

I will also prefer he runs out his contract with us while he gets fat around the waist and belle, by which time he would turned 30plus of age. I will like to see what his career will look like afterwards.

Look at the difference between Matic and Costa. Matic was respectful and professional, turned up to training every day, went about his business quietly and the club showed him the same respect back by granting him the move he wanted... Costa however has tried to make the club look stupid thinking a move to Atletico was already guaranteed, then Atletico got banned, kept Griezmann and now refuse to pay Chelsea's asking price. I hope Chelsea sticks to their guns and continue to reject any offer that doesn't meet their asking price. Costa's tactics in trying to maneuver a move back to Atletico have severely backfired so far.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
chic2pimp:

It depends. I actually had like 3-4 of my friends in academies whilst attending College/sixth form. Their parents insisted on it as they wanted their kids to have a back up plan which in hindsight was the right thing to do. Some of the bigger clubs however do have schools in their academies.
Oh thanks for the info
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is this Chelsea thread almost feels as boring as manU thread.

Come where are all those responsible men that like acting irresponsible here.

I mean no banters, no info, no drags or slaps. Pfffff, is every one so brain lazy today with nothing real to say.

Stuck on the page for ages mtcheeew

Repeating the same old stale arguments over and over again like NTA, gosh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
shocked they all ran out. I mean the room should be empty of you cry

On the bright side Chelsea's £63m bid rejected by Torino for Belotti, even though it's probably a rumour @least they made an effort

Then news is as good as the probability of some club paying Messi's buy out clause
And Chelsea wrecking proud Costa's career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:
Matuidi to juve for below 20M. If its an EPL club PSG will be quoting 30M despite his age...
Felt like PSG were disposing of him, well Chelsea are yet to improve on the rejected £15m for drinkwater (£25 or£30m) but he's younger and more valuable to his team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Felt like PSG were disposing of him, well Chelsea are yet to improve on the rejected £15m for drinkwater (£25 or£30m) but he's younger and more valuable to his team
read Leicester are holding out for 40M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Mentions my Niqqa... grin

Wadup
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:
read Leicester are holding out for 40M
That's what they said about Mahrez, the maga they are looking for doesn't exist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

That's what they said about Mahrez, the maga they are looking for doesn't exist
Dey hav learnt their lesson wit kante, so dat could b a reason d want big money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
spartacus11:

Dey hav learnt their lesson wit kante, so dat could b a reason d want big money

Imagine trying to buy Kante this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) ... (19144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), joezy23(m), enigma0, forgiveness, chelseabmw(m), BARAJ92(m), fredoooooo, NinjaMetahuman, Sportsweb, Unlimited22, zeusis(m), Scharck(m), andrewbaba44, larride(m), Caicedobets(m), BlueMann, Thazard(m), Yustash001(m), Leyqute(m), Taguchi, AlphaNugget(m), Bluelines69, Obere4u and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.