Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10490444 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Anyways I'm really enjoying this bird eye view replay technology used in La Liga and I must say that it's quite fascinating.

And that boy from Barcelona is a freak of nature. Like the ball is just glued to his left foot. no other player like him at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Roland17:

Klopp's eccentric demeanor is covering his coaching ineptitude.

True..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:52am On Sep 20, 2017
FBS:

Yeah. Tell them. Avram Grant also made UCL final. Legend. cool Now coaching Ghana.

Actually DiMateo even fukki.ing won it. Legend x2. cool
Left Aston Villa not too long ago.

You gotta love logic. cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2017
FBS:
Anyways I'm really enjoying this bird eye view replay technology used in La Liga and I must say that it's quite fascinating.

And that boy from Barcelona is a freak of nature. Like the ball is just glued to his left foot. no other player like him at the moment.
messi dy vex say ororo go carry last seasons balllon d'or. He no wan hear story for this season's ball on d' or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Make Claudio Failneri try win the French league first

Failed logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:

Craze man make I help u put one for fire mk he boil...I dey come.

LMAOOOgrin grin grin ...

That na fake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
Searchlight will still be on klopp soon...if he fails to win something this season he most likely could get the sack.
its been coimng, everyone think they can be stupid and stubborn like wengay...i pray they fire his ass, instead of him to tackle his defense he was buying clueless speedsters upandan, to think i rated him high above papa ajasco angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Ibime:
Since Oxlade went to Liverpool, them just dey lose anyhow
them never know him position sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
its been coimng, everyone think they can be stupid and stubborn like wengay...i pray they fire his ass, instead of him to tackle his defense he was buying clueless speedsters upandan, to think i rated him high above papa ajasco angry angry

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
them never know him position sef

Dude is still even confused abt his position....he definitely won't get into loserpools midfield except injury wipes them out.

His bench warming in loserpool could even be worse than what he experienced with arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2017
I'm having a talk with someone here. I want to ask what football guru analysts think.

"Having 11 Willian or 11 Neymar in your team, which would you prefer and why?"

Cc: diggz, lordfalcao, bimfo, nihilist, ibime, reudeuteur, griffon, chelseafan1, airmark, and all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Thecassanova:
I'm having a talk with someone here. I want to ask what football guru analysts think.

Cc: diggz, lordfalcao, bimfo, nihilist, ibime, reudeuteur, griffon, chelseafan1, airmark, and all.
To me I will take 11 willian . 11 William go do many dirty work ranging from keeping , defending, midfield and will also score few goals. While 11 neymar will do more of show boating flashes and goals but will never do many basics like 11 willian.

In summary 11 willians will show more of team work than 11 neymar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2017
11 neymar is imbalance as a team therefore can never win a rubber spoon for ya unlike 11 Willian that will filled with dedication, hard work and perseverance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2017
As much as I'd like to choose 11 Willians over 11 Neymars, 1 Willian is very stupid most times with the ball - runs round the whole pitch without doing much. I'm sure the other departments of the team will make up for the 1 'foolish' Willian that is a winger undecided

Can 3 Neymars defend? With all of them having different colours of hairstyles grin

11 Willians over 11 Neymars.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Skimpledawg:
As much as I'd like to choose 11 Willians over 11 Neymars, 1 Willian is very stupid most times with the ball - runs round the whole pitch without doing much. I'm sure the other departments of the team will make up for the 1 'foolish' Willian that is a winger undecided

Can 3 Neymars defend? With all of them having different colours of hairstyles grin

11 Willians over 11 Neymars.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thecassanova:

We hv had a similar debate but it was hazard vs willian then tho.

Anyways, I will still go for 11willian for obvious reasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Musonda is starting tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
fifpro world x.i 55 man shortlist

where first touch de you mean with all the goals against top dogs and ucl trophy fifa still recognize and rate "75mil technical limited donkey" as the better player?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nihilist:
Kane is on the WPOTY shortlist that was recently announced.

That already shows the better player is.

Lukaku is not there yet....
inFamouz:
don't you fancy redrom closing the gap on Kane pretty soon?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
inFamouz:

where first touch de you mean with all the goals against top dogs and ucl trophy fifa still recognize and rate "75mil technical limited donkey" as the better player?

Hopefully our first touch will be there next year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
inFamouz:

what exactly did Pepe and Mascherano do to make the list that Azpilicueta didn't do. I don't see Diego Costa either.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
inFamouz:

no Aguero
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
pamcode:
what exactly did Pepe and Mascherano do to make the list that Azpilicueta didn't do. I don't see Diego Costa either.
pepe one of Portugal's best in their euro win, Mescharano i think will be for his copa america performance.

yea yea no costa which further support my claim to 100%

Lukaku>>>diego costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
pamcode:

Gareth bale and Ozil even made the list too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
inFamouz:

Goalkeeper Courtois not dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
900M release clause for Karim Benzema
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
inFamouz:

coutois absent........De gea present.

moses/azpi/moses absent........Valencia present.

bakayoko absent.........matic present.

fabregas absent.........pogba present.

Costa/morata absent......lukaku present.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
no Aguero
sh!t for Argentina at the copa America
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
pamcode:
you have not even talked about what bale is doing there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greatihex:
you have not even talked about what bale is doing there.
euro's things bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
900M release clause for Karim Benzema

Ehn..... wouldn't you love for him to spearhead Ur attack at bayern while lewandoski moves to Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
inFamouz:
pepe one of Portugal's best in their euro win, Mescharano i think will be for his copa america performance.

yea yea no costa which further support my claim to 100%

Lukaku>>>diego costa
Bro euros fell im 2015/2016 that was why Griezmann made last year top three the same with Copa America.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m), andrewbaba44, bolu96(m), lordfalcao(m), chrisley024(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.