Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10484948 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Musondaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Musondaaaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Musoooooooooondaaaaaa!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
atheist5:
mr man i said league,why are you jumping around like neymars gay partner,neymar was shite last season apart from occasional showup lets talk with some actual barca fans,not someone that hates hazard as if it increases the quality of his life,good day.

You can choose your own opinion you cannot choose your own facts

WHat you said was if we removed PSG game Neymar had a shitty season and its a lie. Stats has shown that if we remove the PSG game Neymar still had better goals and assists than Hidden Hazard

STats show us Neymar had a better season in all comps than Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ibime:
Musoooooooooondaaaaaa!!!
Nihilist, that's for you.
He isn't going back to Congo, not just yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
What a Pass!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ibime:

www.eplsite.com is showing the match

Tx bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

You can choose your own opinion you cannot choose your own facts

WHat you said was if we removed PSG game Neymar had a shitty season and its a lie. Stats has shown that if we remove the PSG game Neymar still had better goals and assists than Hidden Hazard

STats show us Neymar had a better season in all comps than Hazard
are you a barca fan?,did i say goals in all competition?,then dude you can kindly f5ck off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

And which striker doesnt miss open net? Go to youtube and type "Name of striker miss open net" and see what you will get

Can you suggest a striker than Madrid should get that would not miss open net?

One or two is allowed from time to time but it shouldn't be the norm as in the case of benzema

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Singapore1:

grin I wish Morata can be like this cheesy

Let's see what the weight gain programme will produce. I can't imagine how fabregas will feel having a striker, ready to connect his passes throughout the duration of a match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
atheist5:
are you a barca fan?,did i say goals in all competition?,then dude you can kindly f5ck off.

Whats the meaning of all these brainless post? Must it be Barca fans that will call you out on your stupidd brainless fact lacking post?

WHy is it that every retardd somehow try to claim atheism? As if it will make them look smarter that the lab retardd they are?
You living without a functional brain is enough evidence that God exist

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
One or two is allowed from time to time but it shouldn't be the norm as in the case of benzema

How is missing open net a norm for Benzema, How come all the Pellgrini Mourinho, Ancelotti, Benitez and Zidane who have coached him didnt see all the missed chances and bench or sell him because of it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Musonda or Willian ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

How is missing open net a norm for Benzema, How come all the Pellgrini Mourinho, Ancelotti, Benitez and Zidane who have coached him didnt see all the missed chances and bench or sell him because of it

You have not answered me on why you believe benzema is better than morata. It's about a week now bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wait oh....is that not our very own mancienne shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Whats the meaning of all these brainless post? Must it be Barca fans that will call you out on your stupidd brainless fact lacking post?

WHy is it that every retardd somehow try to claim atheism? You living without a functional brain is enough evidence that God exist
mr raumdeter you a fo0l and a very big one,just look at this idiot dog who ran into my domain because i said hazard scored more league goals that neymar,hazard scored more LEAGUE goals fact unless you can disprove that go f6ck yourseft.
look at this insecured religious Arrow how does atheism correlate with the fact that you think like someone with an oxygen deprived brain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Unlimited22:

Nihilist, that's for you.
He isn't going back to Congo, not just yet.
He is Zambian. His father is the legendary Zambian and African football icon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
Wait oh....is that not our very own mancienne shocked grin

He's even playing leftback which shows the sparsity of options for Forest. He's a DRC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hazard off the post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ibime:

He's even playing leftback which shows the sparsity of options for Forest. He's a DRC

Dude was suppose to be our next Terry at some point. Where is bruma again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
atheist5:
mr raumdeter you a fo0l and a very big one,just look at this idiot dog who ran into my domain because i said hazard scored more league goals that neymar,hazard scored more LEAGUE goals fact unless you can disprove that go f6ck yourseft.
look at this insecured religious Arrow how does atheism correlate with the fact that you think like someone with an oxygen deprived brain?

I know fools like you, one of you also came on this thread a few months ago

First God isn't the reason you have a poor education and cant write good English, Its your lack of a functional brain
2. Where is your domain you epileptic beast of burden? Domain? What a tool. Who sabi you for here. The only domain is your bed in the psychiatric ward

3. This was what you said below and it is a lie
atheist5:
most people dont know that bar the psg tie neymar had a shitty season at barca last term,below eden

But since you are morronic, dyslexic, retardded, and functioning on a single digit IQ you wont even remember what you posted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nmadu1: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hazard score yourself na! undecided!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
See as Hazard dash Batman goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
airmark:
You have not answered me on why you believe benzema is better than morata. It's about a week now bros.

What reason comes to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
That's what differentiate neymar and hazard.

While neymar woulda taken that shot and boost his stat, hazard passed.

Ampadu for fabrepass.

Fab man of the match for me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

What reason comes to you?

I asked you why you said benzema was better than morata. It's yours not mine. Why is it so hard to tell me your reasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
I saw this on whatsapp. Who knows when this match was played.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
airmark:

I asked you why you said benzema was better than morata. It's yours not mine. Why is it so hard to tell me your reasons?

WHo do you think is better? Do you have your own reasons? Then stick to them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
pamcode:
I saw this on whatsapp. Who knows when this match was played.
google is your friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know fools like you, one of you also came on this thread a few months ago

First God isn't the reason you have a poor education and cant write good English, Its your lack of a functional brain
2. Where is your domain you epileptic beast of burden? Domain? What a tool. Who sabi you for here. The only domain is your bed in the psychiatric ward

3. This was what you said below and it is a lie

But since you are morronic, dyslexic, retardded, and functioning on a single digit IQ you wont even remember what you posted.

as much as i would love to type long banter rants against morons online,they are irrelevent,just like you are irrelevent,old slowpoke like you dayo,never changed,still a fo0l.i do feel sad,look mate, have be an atheist for 10 years,if you want to blow youseft up because i dont find solace in medieval beliefs,i cheer you on,lets be clear on one thing su4n will never pay one naira for spending your life being a fool on nairaland,now like i said go f6ck yourseft.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
At 17 years and six days old, Ethan Ampadu is the youngest player to make an appearance for Chelsea since Michael Woods in January 2007.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
All zappacostas crosses keep hitting the opponent
But if na moses, dem go ask for him head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, Vischy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.