Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10489641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHo do you think is better? Do you have your own reasons? Then stick to them

cheesy cheesy dayo dayo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
atheist5:
as much as i would love to type long banter rants against morons online,they are irrelevent,just like you are irrelevent,old slowpoke like you dayo,never changed,still a fo0l.i do feel sad,look mate, have be an atheist for 10 years,if you want to blow youseft up because i dont find solace in medieval beliefs,i cheer you on,lets be clear on one thing su4n will never pay one naira for spending your life being a fool on nairaland,now like i said go f6ck yourseft.

I know you would love to type a response but your lack of brain power will not make you. WHat you should be thinking about is how to fix your poor spelling and horrible sentence construction, You feel sad, its obvious who wont feel sad if they have to live with your single difit iQ everyday

You have been an atheist for 10yrs, congratulations you deserve a medal for it, and pray tell how has your life been better for it? Blow myself? You have been blowing yourself for the past 10yrs and how has your life been since.

No one cares about what you believe or dont believe but I now it takes a certain type of insecure inconsequential, attention seeking morron to even have a moniker that shows his beliefs. If I'm to hazard a guess, after being a failure in many part of life, you think having moniker that says atheist will make people assume that you can think? what a POS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cfc v Nottingham 40, utd v burton 30, arsenal v Doncaster 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know you would love to type a response but your lack of brain power will not make you. WHat you should be thinking about is how to fix your poor spelling and horrible sentence construction, You feel sad, its obvious who wont feel sad if they have to live with your single difit iQ everyday

You have been an atheist for 10yrs, congratulations you deserve a medal for it, and pray tell how has your life been better for it? Blow myself? You have been blowing yourself for the past 10yrs and how has your life been since.

No one cares about what you believe or dont believe but I now it takes a certain type of insecure inconsequential, attention seeking morron to even have a moniker that shows his beliefs. If I'm to hazard a guess, after being a failure in many part of life, you think having moniker that says atheist will make people assume that you can think? what a POS

Dayo abeg free the guy cuz you no need am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin

..... and they said Raumdeuter is like Ghandi?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chei. This young man get football sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zapa that will bench our dear Moses grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Batshuayi Don See hin mates..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz:
Dayo abeg free the guy cuz you no need am.

Na him come find my trouble, maybe because they know most time I wont insult them back come dey give some people liver to tasi me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oasis007:
grin..... and they said Ramdeuter is like Ghandi?!

Am I not? Even Gandhi rebuked every spirit of foolishness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Batman hattrick.

Egbon Digzz, Rudiger can play ball jor.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Am I not? Even Gandhi rebuked every spirit of foolishness.

grin

You've done a good Job on him already, kindly pay no Attention to him again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Batman Hat-trick cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PekunLax: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na him come find my trouble, maybe because they know most time I wont insult them back come dey give some people liver to tasi me

Tasi me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Batsman hattrick, jus keep d fire burning
Glad to see u firing. Do sustain d fire in subsequent match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

No one cares about what you believe or dont believe but I now it takes a certain type of insecure inconsequential, attention seeking slowpoke to even have a moniker that shows his beliefs. If I'm to hazard a guess, after being a failure in many part of life, you think having moniker that says atheist will make people assume that you can think? what a POS
you dont care about my beliefs but you were stupid enough to make mention to it in a football thread hay, there is no medal in being an online jerk,so nigger f5ck off,enough slowpoke for one night

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Atleast bastuayi can score goals with legs instead of head grin
He even scored an hattrick, Conte issa fool for not starting him against gayners tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
diggz, you don use otumopo for Gundogan he don injure again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

lol
Pa ramuzaki you way I Dan use as role model say you no day abuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
Atleast bastuayi can score goals with legs instead of head grin
He even scored an hattrick, Conte issa fool for not starting him against gayners tongue
Both of dem belong to us, who we lik we play dem against.

If Mora play 2day self score hattrick dem for still say na farmers him score against, so nothing change

Dey are doing their job as Conte want am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chaiiii dey spoil d clean sheet oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
spartacus11:

If Mora play 2day self score hattrick dem for still say na farmers him score against, so nothing change

and spineless defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
lol
Pa ramuzaki you way I Dan use as role model say you no day abuse

No forget say Jesus sef comot cane begin flog stubborn people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
pamcode:
I saw this on whatsapp. Who knows when this match was played.
Dem never born you that time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

No forget say Jesus sef comot cane begin flog stubborn people
together
Issokay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
spartacus11:

haters dont have logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
Dem never born you that time grin
True 90/91
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
pamcode:
True 90/91
me they reason 1980s
Nawa oo so Chelsea na really small club shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
atheist5:
haters dont have logic
Na so we see am Oh.
Happy for Batsman, hope dis keep building his confidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
and spineless defenders.

Lol, u sabi dem kwa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
me they reason 1980s
Nawa oo so Chelsea na really small club shocked

Old tins are pass away
Everything is now new
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Unlimited22:

Nihilist, that's for you.
He isn't going back to Congo, not just yet.

Newsflash Batman copped a hattrick

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), pkasso(m), abimcdssi, ezra01(m), femianski and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.