Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10639340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (19289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Can Westbrom mess up Wenger/arssnal tonight? I hope so...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
When will I ever get use to seeing cech keep for arssnal? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Juventus didn't park the bus, and they still had one of the meanest defence, Someone was definitely doing the job. Maybe because Montero didn't have a strong National team then denied him of some of his respect

Was Ferrera also world class? Or Iuliano?

They all benefitted from a defensive SYSTEM with people like Deschamps, Paulo Sousa, Edgar Davids, Di Livio in front of them.
I rate Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Sammer, Kohler, Ayala, Thuram, Hierro, Desailly, Blanc, Stam ahead of those Juve guys.

Not taking anything from them but it was more about the system than the individual players. And let us remember that Montero played only 2 consecutive UCL finals not 3 and he LOST both. The one he missed the year before was the defensive master class by Juve which they won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
BTW, what is wrong with conte ? He is publicly pining for Italy with no regard to the stability and mental health of the team and at the same time threw costa to the wolves for doing the same.
What is wrong with people?
angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Most footballer and coaches of those days smoke heavily

This is a sight children of nowadays will never see. Nigga will just be smoking Cohibas from minute 0 to 90 while dominating Serie A and UCL. The ultimate Cigar smoking boss!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wow.... Sanchez!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ibime:

This is a sight children of nowadays will never see. Nigga will just be smoking Cohibas from minute 0 to 90 while dominating Serie A and UCL. The ultimate Cigar smoking boss!

Fergie use to smoke alot too right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
That should hv bin a pen ref!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
See as Livermore miss empty net shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

Was Ferrera also world class? Or Iuliano?

National team honours is where World Class was decided, with a little bit of media hyperbole as well. They could not hype these guys too much in Italy after already crowning Maldini and Baresi King and Costacurta Prince over at Milan. A country cannot hype all it's defenders, but make no mistake, these guys whipped Maldini, Baresi and Costacurtas âss all over the shop from 1995 to 2000. The beating they gave the Milan boys in the art of defending was worse than Mayweather vs McGregor.

I personally like Mark Iulianos style the best. Just like Martin Keown, he was as good as any defender of his time, and can give you 9/10 job every game without the accolades and International hype.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Fergie use to smoke alot too right?

Nah, never. I've never seen English manager smoking on touchline.

Some European managers used to smoke cigarettes every now and then, but none smoked Cigars, and none had it in their mouth for 90 minutes like Marcello Lippi. I'm sure that nigga used to take it into dressing room at half-time and choke his players with smoke during half-time team talks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mustafi cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ibime:

Nah, never. I've never seen English manager smoking on touchline.

Some European managers used to smoke cigarettes every now and then, but none smoked Cigars, and none had it in their mouth for 90 minutes like Marcello Lippi. I'm sure that nigga used to take it into dressing room at half-time and choke his players with smoke during half-time team talks

Oh ok...tx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lacasera don score rebound grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ibime:

National team honours is where World Class was decided, with a little bit of media hyperbole as well. They could not hype these guys too much in Italy after already crowning Maldini and Baresi King and Costacurta Prince over at Milan. A country cannot hype all it's defenders, but make no mistake, these guys whipped Maldini, Baresi and Costacurtas âss all over the shop from 1995 to 2000. The beating they gave the Milan boys in the art of defending was worse than Mayweather vs McGregor.

I personally like Mark Iulianos style the best. Just like Martin Keown, he was as good as any defender of his time, and can give you 9/10 job every game without the accolades and International hype.

Mark Iuliano? We will just have to agree to disagree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
That fvcking ref needs to be c@strated for denying Westbrom that pen.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
That's a foul ref!abi which kind weyrey dey ref match today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ref!!!

Meanwhile..arssnal playing some long balls tonight mehn grin Wenger probably ain't too old to learn some new tricks afterall grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:
That fvcking ref needs to be c@strated for denying Westbrom that pen.

Mustafi always falling when sold a dummy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
airmark:

Mustafi always falling when sold a dummy.

Dont tell me you are sending coded msgs here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
airmark what is dat Ur guys name on loan to Westbrom? dude dey fvck up o!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Evans brain be skipping like a cracked CD angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chaiiiii shocked shocked Monreal shocked shocked unbelievable touchline clearance..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:
Chaiiiii shocked shocked Monreal shocked shocked unbelievable touchline clearance..

Did you see the west brom player that crossed that ball for that header? His name is krychowiak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
airmark:

Did you see the west brom player that crossed that ball for that header? His name is krychowiak.

Koloman grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Next time Rodriguez gets fouled in the box I am sure he will be swimming/rolling till he gets his pen from the ref.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Bobo no vex jare...I just want make una partake small in the horror wey we dey deal with for here dazall... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una dey try no be lie but you no see say we see dey deal with our own currently, see wailing and gnashing of teeth for our thread on top one game, I just tire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
See wetin lacazette miss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
larride:

Una dey try no be lie but you no see say we see dey deal with our own currently, see wailing and gnashing of teeth for our thread on top one game, I just tire.

Una own dey better sincerely and they also have a genuine point however they wouldn't worry much if they can accept mou for who he his. Mou will always choose safety first by default...which is not a bad thing if you ask me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:
See wetin lacazette miss

cheesy cheesy

Lacasera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mehn Sanchez is just too good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:
Mehn Sanchez is just too good

Reason why we should be secretly toasting him now to get his signature at the end of the season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (19289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, PendragonVII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.