Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10631520 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
airmark:

Did you see the west brom player that crossed that ball for that header? His name is krychowiak.
I see what you did here bros grin..

But no mail delivery for now till CEO says otherwise.

cc diggz and griffon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
I give up already....pl refs are the most useless on earth angry how is that even a pen angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lacazette alert!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Reason why we should be secretly toasting him now to get his signature at the end of the season.

I swear down.

Meanwhile Lacazette snatches his 4th league goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Krychowiak just fall airmark hand o. grin grin grin

Heavy falling.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lacazette is just a fool.

He just dey spoil ball for Sanchez upandan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:

I swear down.

Meanwhile Lacazette snatches his 4th league goal.

Via a fraudulent call from the ref...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Heavy falling.

I bin don try salute my guy with him.player name earlier cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Heavy falling.

You don't mean it? World best DM ? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

I bin don try salute my guy with him.player name earlier cheesy

As in hailings and salutations. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Heavy falling.

cheesy

But the pass to him wasn't that accurate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
These steeewpid refs won't allow the disadvantaged small teams to have a fair chance without ruining their tiny chances with useless calls angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Reason why we should be secretly toasting him now to get his signature at the end of the season.

No forget say na we dey buy other clubs rejects (according to one of una mumu) Leave this reject for us Bro. We go do all the toasting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:

As in hailings and salutations. cheesy

Even my guy go soon start to distance himself if dayo allow am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
airmark:

Did you see the west brom player that crossed that ball for that header? His name is krychowiak.
I see what you did here bros grin..

But no mail delivery for now till CEO and HR says otherwise.

cc diggz and griffon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
larride:

No forget say na we dey buy other clubs rejects (according to one of una mumu) Leave this reject for us Bro. We go do all the toasting.

Na God I use beg u....mk una take Ozil,we go manage Sanchez. Thank u sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

A very good defensive UNIT i agree.
But let's not use team success alone to judge individual quality. So was Mark iuliano world class too or was ciro Ferrara world class?
Just cos the TEAM had success does not mean every player in it was world class.
I can easily name 10 defenders in that period better than Montero and his doped CB goons.

Ciro was most definitely world class. One of the Best defenders Italy has produced. He was simply unlucky to be Born in an era when the Azzuris had quite a few quality defenders. Underrated much like Vierchwood was.

Also don't let Montero's thuggish behaviour foul you, dude was classy on the ball too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
This ref wan just spoil d match kpatakpata grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Can't believe I am wasting my time watching this match angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
afrodoc2:
Lacazette alert!
we dy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
airmark:

cheesy

But the pass to him wasn't that accurate.

Naso cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lacazette 4 in 6...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Da ghost....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Na God I use beg u....mk una take Ozil,we go manage Sanchez. Thank u sir grin

You guys can take Ghost with all the gladness in my heart. leave reject Sanchez for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
chic2pimp:

Ciro was most definitely world class. One of the Best defenders Italy has produced. He was simply unlucky to be Born in an era when the Azzuris had quite a few quality defenders. Underrated much like Vierchwood was.

Also don't let Montero's thuggish behaviour foul you, dude was classy on the ball too.

Ciro was a good defender. Definitely better than that mark iuliano. However it looks like we have different definitions of that term "world class". IMO he was not one of the top 10 CBs in that era so he des not qualify. And unless you are making a list of top 40 or top 50 defenders Italy ever produced i don't see how Ferrara makes the list. lol

I watched Montero, i never said he was not classy on the ball. Just saying he was not individually at the top of the game and he showed poor positioning multiple times. If i can name 8 to 10 players better than you in your position in my opinion the argument for you being world class is weak.
Not every good player is world class.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
larride:

You guys can take Ghost with all the gladness in my heart. leave reject Sanchez for us.

We have enuff ghost already. Thank u grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

Ciro was a good defender. Definitely better than that mark iuliano. However it looks like we have different definitions of that term "world class". IMO he was not one of the top 10 CBs in that era so he des not qualify. And unless you are making a list of top 40 or top 50 defenders Italy ever produced i don't see how Ferrara makes the list. lol

I watched Montero, i never said he was not classy on the ball. Just saying he was not individually at the top of the game and he showed poor positioning multiple times. If i can name 8 to 10 players better than you in your position in my opinion the argument for you being world class is weak.
Not every good player is world class.

What era are we referring to?. Just making sure as He had a long career. If we are talking about the 90s, then I'd say He was. You'd be hard pressed to Name 10 CBs that had better careers in the 90s.

I agree He did show signs of poor positioning at times but that shouldn't distract from His qualities as a Footballer. I think we need to judge Him on a yearly basis. He was most certainly world class in some of those years especially in His Pomp.

As for your last statement 100% agree. However He was not just simply a "Good Player'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

You don't mean it? World best DM ? cheesy

Don't mind Airmark. His Hate for Busi is only superseded by His hate for Boathand grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
chic2pimp:

Don't mind Airmark. His Hate for Busi is only superseded by His hate for Boathand grin.

When did i call him world best dm? 2017?

I hope the one you quoted hasn't been prescribing postinor 2, for women having infertility issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
chic2pimp:

What era are we referring to?. Just making sure as He had a long career. If we are talking about the 90s, then I'd say He was. You'd be hard pressed to Name 10 CBs that had better careers in the 90s.

I agree He did show signs of poor positioning at times but that shouldn't distract from His qualities as a Footballer. I think we need to judge Him on a yearly basis. He was most certainly world class in some of those years especially in His Pomp.

As for your last statement 100% agree. However He was not just simply a "Good Player'.

Maldini, Baresi, Desailly, Blanc, Vierchowood, Sammer, Kohler, Hierro, Bergomi, Cannavaro. And i am talking about quality or ability not just having a better career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Eph12,lana1,weedtaker,elrony,leyqute,hoopLA, loRdCaT, funlord dopejemi jaykaymaybachz, larride you have a mail guys...j

Egbon Diggzzz please go and get another job. You seriously need to be fired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
They nik name him GHOST yet dey tell u he his not a reject

Player majority of Arsenal fans will gladly use to sow seed if Wenger let dem

Majority of mayooo hav stated dreaming seeing him put pen to paper

Who is now mad, who is now a lunatic

Let d deal pull through watch him bcom world best.

And dey still think say dey nor dey mental

Yaba left is wayting to receive u people

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, andrewbaba44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.