Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10578539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

Yes, Pogba is shitty and Weelchair is highly talented, the next Xavi. So good he is, he's kicked out on loan. Typical pathetic Gayner with intelligence quotient of a public louse.

I think say na only me notice.

See how the night school graduate is typing like a quadriplegic.

sod09:
naso ..... supreme talent in barbing abi
over talent they worry pogba sef, typical scummy already trying hard grin grin
pogba for world best

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
If LVG or the youth coaches knew Rashford will be half as good as he is today, he would probably have had his debut long ago, and not by chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lana1:

1) From the screenies, i can see u want anybody and everybody to start ahead Willian.

2) Simply put, Willian seems to be ur fall guy anything he plays, and results dont go Chelsea's way.

1) Yes....because he has deteriorated badly. I use to want him in the team especially bcuz of his workrate but that has been lacking this season.

2) No...! This is totally outside the point here, and wrong. Even with all my rants over morata,yoko,fab,cahill, alonso, rudiger, and co. I have never for once pinned any of our defeat on a particular player. It is not a crime to want an underperforming player to be dropped bros.

Anyways,the screenshots I made earlier was for you to see were the discourse started from and what claims were made. At no point in time did anyone here state that dey wanted mosunda to play ahead of Willian because he was better neither did anyone mention what rashford and mosunda have gone ahead to achieve after they were given the opportunity to start with the senior team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

So where were those "reasons" all through the Carling Cup, FA Cup and league games he couldn't MAKE OUR MATCH SQUAD before injuries wiped out our strike force?

Mr Gaal might not have drawn a conclusion then.

He alone knew when the time was right for Rashford, not us who are mere spectators.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
funlord:

Read my submission from the beginning! Then end at sinizas post that I directed you to! Your man seems to have fever or something and I'm not a doctor so I can't do much for him! No vex!

Be like say you don dey eye Diggz position for Cobham.

You need work permit? Ask and it shall be given unto thee. . . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

How will he do anything on the big boys pitch when he doesnt even get on the big boys pitch?

This season he has gotten

8mins in community shield
90mins in EFL cup and scored 1 goal

How is this different from the argument of guys claiming Lukaku didnt do anything with the 2mins injury time substitution he was getting under Mourinho

It's not actually. But his time on the pitch is limited for a reason.

When Timbros was saying Lukaku didn't do anything in 12 mins, I was pointing out his track record in EPL, Belgium, Yorupa and so on.

So it boils down to my original question, what has the boy done to justify running his mouth like he did. The answer is nothing. He has done nothing of note.

Not at Betis. Not at Chelsea. Not anywhere.

If the argument is 'try your luck', then we can agree.

But better than Willian? That's a pipe dream for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

How will he do anything on the big boys pitch when he doesnt even get on the big boys pitch?

This season he has gotten

8mins in community shield
90mins in EFL cup and scored 1 goal

How is this different from the argument of guys claiming Lukaku didnt do anything with the 2mins injury time substitution he was getting under Mourinho
Mikel was getting 2 mins game time when he joined Chelsea, before Jose made him a first teamer.
If Mourinho gives a player few minutes in games, he isn't judging the output but the attitude, assessing if the player did what he was told to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:
If LVG or the youth coaches knew Rashford will be half as good as he is today, he would probably have had his debut long ago, and not by chance.

Long ago when? As an Embryo?

You do realise that he is your youngest ever goal scorer in Europe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
hoopLA:

this slowpoke is masturbating on my mention again
pa ramuzaki called you a retard , i thought he was hating but i completely give up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

Nah, before he was conceived.
I would have had his debut since in Carling cups.
He was, because he took his chance, he isn't the youngest debutant though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Actually, no one is asking Musonda to start every game.

15 mins cameo can't just be wrong. Kid can't be worse than the current Willian.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Nah, before he was conceived.
I would have had his debut since in Carling cups.
He was, because he took his chance, he isn't the youngest debutant though.

Rashford joined Manyoo in 2014. In 2 years he was starting for the club, breaking a 50 year European scorer club record in the process.

His time was appropriate abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
This matter no be small thing grin

Protest on Chelsea twitter handle, make them free musonda na

What I know is Willian is flopping right now, if we play musonda we have nothing to lose. It's a win win situation forget the chicken run.

BTW, how do people conclude he has not proven himself when he's not given the chance? Remember Christensen was given the chance, musonda wasn't.

What Musonda brother said is so true "Chelsea wouldn't even know if they had Ronaldo or Messi in their academy"

SmH

That "send Willian to ladies FC" weak me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Griffon:

It can't be luck mate.

The manager saw reasons to give him that starting berth.

He wasn't under the influence of an enchantment, his decision was borne out of what he saw in the training ground.

He had only martial ahead of him if I am not mistaken. Martial then got injured during training then lvg chose to play rashford.

Martial getting injured created the void for rashford to step in....you can label it whatever you want to but most people will call that luck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
hoopLA:

You can't even count on one hand the number of intelligent Gayners fans on that thread. Sad but true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

And Jon Champion go be like "What a sensational finish from the embryo". grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

It's not actually. But his time on the pitch is limited for a reason.

When Timbros was saying Lukaku didn't do anything in 12 mins, I was pointing out his track record in EPL, Belgium, Yorupa and so on.

So it boils down to my original question, what has the boy done to justify running his mouth like he did. The answer is nothing. He has done nothing of note.

Not at Betis. Not at Chelsea. Not anywhere.

If the argument is 'try your luck', then we can agree.

But better than Willian? That's a pipe dream for now.

The only reason his time was limited on the field is that the coach doesnt believe in him. Hazard was injured till recently and Pedro was injured too. Wings and AM the only option was Willian.

Musonda go don reason am say if he cant get minutes with Hazard and pedro out is it when everyone is fit that he will get minutes

The same question would be asked of Lukaku, Look at your competition Drogba, Torres, Ba, Etoo, Costa etc what have you done on the big boys pitch(not in a grade B league like Belgium) to deserve a place.

Most of these youths, if you are asking what theyve done to deserve a place, None will ever get a chance at first team.

And the Rashford argument, Yes he was Lucky to get a chance. That all the senior players were injured or misfiring and the coach believed in him to give him a try. Another coach will rather play False 9 than give an unknown virgin-boy a chance in any game. In another world, the senior players will be fit play the game Rashford started and the guy will be on his second loan to Leeds and Preston now

The same injuries happened and Musonda didnt get the chance

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

Yes, Pogba is shitty and Weelchair is highly talented, the next Xavi. So good he is, he's kicked out on loan. Typical pathetic Gayner with intelligence quotient of a public louse.
see what i mean, you guys are nothing but bunch of lunatics
normal people were talking about musonda replacing willian using rashord as an example out of nowhere supreme talent like pogba pops up
pls does it relate at all ehn for God sake
walahi im tired of you people,sorry for quoting you grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thecassanova:
This matter no be small thing grin

Protest on Chelsea twitter handle, make them free musonda na

What I know is Willian is flopping right now, if we play musonda we have nothing to lose. It's a win win situation forget the chicken run.

BTW, how do people conclude he has not proven himself when he's not given the chance? Remember Christensen was given the chance, musonda wasn't.

What Musonda brother said is so true "Chelsea wouldn't even know if they had Ronaldo or Messi in their academy"

SmH

That "send Willian to ladies FC" weak me

One even tweeted "Send Willian to ladies FC".

My belle oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Mikel was getting 2 mins game time when he joined Chelsea, before Jose made him a first teamer.
If Mourinho gives a player few minutes in games, he isn't judging the output but the attitude, assessing if the player did what he was told to.

Like he was giving Lukaku, Sallah, Debruyne, Bonnuci etc. Just 2 pages back another poster gave a list of youth players who never got a chance under Mourinho

In Mourinhos coaching career, How many players has he brought from the youth team and became world class starters?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

The only reason his time was limited on the field is that the coach doesnt believe in him. Hazard was injured till recently and Pedro was injured too. Wings and AM the only option was Willian.

Musonda go don reason am say if he cant get minutes with Hazard and pedro out is it when everyone is fit that he will get minutes

The same question would be asked of Lukaku, Look at your competition Drogba, Torres, Ba, Etoo, Costa etc what have you done on the big boys pitch(not in a grade B league like Belgium) to deserve a place.

Most of these youths, if you are asking what theyve done to deserve a place, None will ever get a chance at first team.

And the Rashford argument, Yes he was Lucky to get a chance. That all the senior players were injured or misfiring and the coach believed in him to give him a try. Another coach will rather play False 9 than give an unknown virgin-boy a chance in any game. In another world, the senior players will be fit play the game Rashford started and the guy will be on his second loan to Leeds and Preston now

#word!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

And why should the coach believe in him?

What has He done to deserve such trust?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Griffon:

Be like say you don dey eye Diggz position for Cobham.

You need work permit? Ask and it shall be given unto thee. . . cheesy

grin grin grin

Abeg me na pensioner unless una go allow me supplement my minimum wage through scar face activities
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like he was giving Lukaku, Sallah, Debruyne, Bonnuci etc. Just 2 pages back another poster gave a list of youth players who never got a chance under Mourinho

In Mourinhos coaching career, How many players has he brought from the youth team and became world class starters?

These guys all went to go and make a name on loan.

What has Musonda done even on loan?

Abi are you saying he deserves to play because he has a funky name and flash haircut?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:
And why should the coach believe in him?
What has He done to deserve such trust?

Apparently his abilities and his performance in the small EPL game where he was given a chance. Especially given that other contenders for his role who were better got injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

He gave Lukaku minutes, today he is on his way to being world class with Mourinho
He gave Sallah minutes, his game style didn't suit Mourinho's
Debruyne had a good number of players ahead of him (as at that time) in team, yet he started 3 EPL games or so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:
These guys all went to go and make a name on loan.

What has Musonda done even on loan?

Abi are you saying he deserves to play because he has a funky name and flash haircut?

Then Chelsea should send him on loan or sell him to go prove himself elsewhere. There is no way he will perform on the big pitch when he cant get to play on the big pitch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Apparently his abilities and his performance in the small EPL game where he was given a chance. Especially given that other contenders for his role who were better got injured

And the coach looked at it and deemed it not enough.
If you must challenge the coach decision, you must provide evidence of goals, assists, motm awards, something at least.

Can you help him out and provide this evidence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

He gave Lukaku minutes, today he is on his way to being world class with Mourinho
He gave Sallah minutes, his game style didn't suit Mourinho's
Debruyne had a good number of players ahead of him (as at that time) in team, yet he started 3 EPL games or so

Which minutes did he give Lukaku? The same Lukaku that was thrown from one loan to another and had to spend 75M buying him back
Now Debruyne is better than all the players you claimed were ahead of him then and would have been doing wonders for Chelsea now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:
And the coach looked at it and deemed it not enough.
If you must challenge the coach decision, you must provide evidence of goals, assists, motm awards, something at least.

Can you help him out and provide this evidence?

Where will he get this evidence from? What evidence does Lukaku have to give to Mourinho when he was deemed not good enough to start ahead of Etoo Ba, Drogba Torres and Costa

This was the same position you were arguing with timbros on for Lukaku, but now with Musonda you don switch

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Then Chelsea should send him on loan or sell him to go prove himself elsewhere. There is no way he will perform on the big pitch when he cant get to play on the big pitch

News flash. He was loaned to Spain. He flopped.

Others will claim otherwise and give various reasons why it didn't work out....but ultimately it didn't work out.

It's like Renato Sanches going back to Bayern and posting smack online - and he's a EURO winner. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

News flash. He was loaned to Spain. He flopped.

Others will claim otherwise and give various reasons why it didn't work out....but ultimately it didn't work out.

It's like Renato Sanches going back to Bayern and posting smack online - and he's a EURO winner. cheesy

Renato was given chances at bayern, not just 2mins substitute and 12mins, He got chances and didnt deliver, next Bayern sent him on a loan to prove himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) ... (19227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.