Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10451249 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

Now you are giving excuses why he wasn't started, i thought you said he was given a chance IMMEDIATELY?
Even Sherwood that knew him from childhood and nurtured him through his countless loan spels was reluctant to start him. Not every youth player hits the ground running. Not everybody is Mbappe or Rashford or Michael Owen.

Also you can't hold young players to a higher standard than established players and i think this is where i really disagree with your ideas on youth development. You can't expect Musonda to hit the ground running and start scoring freely when this hyena Wiilain himself is as impotent as Lord Varys, averaging 4 league goals per season over his career.

Willian has plateaued and has started declining meanwhile there is still hope for Musonda to become more than aan ctivity former like Willian.....but he needs minutes.

Well said...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lana1:
Ah. LVG na madman.
Who can ever forget when he played Di Maria as Striker and Rooney as CM..
Or when we dey find goal against Southampton at OT and he subbed in Shaw..

Madman grin

LOL. I gave up on him when he chased away all our attackers and placed his hope on Rooney ALONE to lead our attack.

Under LvG we had the worst attack among elite teams. LVG acted like goals don't win matches hence no need for quality strikers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chelsea youth players knacking everybody apako but somehow none of these guys is good enough. You don't need Olumba Olumba to tell you that there is something wrong with youth integration in the club.
If Rashford was in Chelsea he probably would have been in Vitesse now slugging it out in that elere divisie. And why una wan rewrite history about how he get him start? Una weh done sirs.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc:
Chelsea youth players knacking everybody apako but somehow none of these guys is good enough. You don't need Olumba Olumba to tell you that there is something wrong with youth integration in the club.
If Rashford was in Chelsea he probably would have been in Vitesse now slugging it out in that elere divisie. And why una wan rewrite history about how he get him start? Una weh done sirs.

Too much sauce,too much juice... cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

LOL. I gave up on him when he chased away all our attackers and placed his hope on Rooney ALONE to lead our attack.

Under LvG we had the worst attack among elite teams. LVG acted like goals don't win matches hence no need for quality strikers.

The day he played Young at CF with Martial on the wings against Spurs was when i gave up on him and washed my hands off his case.
The man was demented and nobody knew it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol. Rankadede kor, ramadan kareem ni...

When one 19 yr old, is busy scoring, assisting and helping his team in winning major titles, some people are still holding on to 50 goals in UEFA yoot league U-21. Shior. tongue

The yoot system is just to separate the chaff from the wheat. To know the potentially good players who can be useful to the first team in future. Asides that, nobody send what happens at the yoot level.
The koko is what goes on at the senior level/first team. Afterall, Mikel and Taiye Taiwo were once on the same level with Messi. And Chrisantus was at some point in history better than Toni Kroos.

Rashford might ve been lucky to start that game against Kuvukiland. But everything that's come after that day, he's earned it.

And right now, and until further notice, Rashford is better than ur Solanke, Abraham, RLC and PLC.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

Na exactly wetin musonda brother d talk be that oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

Now you are giving excuses why he wasn't started, i thought you said he was given a chance IMMEDIATELY?
Even Sherwood that knew him from childhood and nurtured him through his countless loan spels was reluctant to start him. Not every youth player hits the ground running. Not everybody is Mbappe or Rashford or Michael Owen.

Also you can't hold young players to a higher standard than established players and i think this is where i really disagree with your ideas on youth development. You can't expect Musonda to hit the ground running and start scoring freely when this hyena Wiilain himself is as impotent as Lord Varys, averaging 4 league goals per season over his career.

Willian has plateaued and has started declining meanwhile there is still hope for Musonda to become more than an activity former like Willian.....but he needs minutes.

Nice post. I don't require the strikers to be world beaters..they just have to show promise.

Musonda has not shown anywhere near enough promise to demand a shïrt like he has done..i don't think he has.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

You did very well to explain to funlord what diggz meant which is correct. But wetin I no like for this your comment is that REPEATEDLY wey you just de put upandan. Rashford immediately took his Chance and sustained his "repeated" inclusion into the team with justified performances. His first 2 matches he scored 4goals, scored in his Manchester derby debut with outstanding goals, I also remember one goal like that outside the box versus westham. So he wasn't given a chance REPEATEDLY, he EARNED it rather than GIVEN.

Ok, I agree he earned it, but after his debut, he played against Arsenal the next match because we're STILL in a striker conundrum. So that second match can be termed as GIVEN as well not earned. Do you agree with me that if it's in this era which Ukaku is fit and firing and maybe with Zlatan back, after that debut 2 goals, Rashford would've been back to the bench while the more reliable Ukaku starts? This is truth.

It's after that Arsenal match that LvG realized Rashford was better than any of our CFs then. That Arsenal match was where he earned and sealed his starting berth. That match proved to all that we'd a good striker on our hands and the rest is history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ibime:

Hmmmm, I thought you and Funlord were close paddies. And I noticed how Funlord ignored these shots too. Is there trouble in Paradise?

Oga Griffon, why did your boy Skimpledawg not deliver this mail? This is International Week when mailmen should be busy delivering mails to lift the boredom.

Lmao. Na chill out we dey for now, ever since one of our deliveries exploded at a client's home.

We still get case for court and we really need your prayers and financial support this trying times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

Nice post. I don't require the strikers to be world beaters..they just have to show promise.

Musonda has not shown anywhere near enough promise to demand a shïrt like he has done..i don't think he has.

I agree with you that his tantrum was misplaced and might actually backfire on him. However the crux of the matter remains. Chelsea youth players are being marginalized and this feeling is probably something all those boys have discussed amongst themselves and feel bitter about, Charly boi was just the one who cracked.
It is not easy for those young players to watch year in year out the players they disgraced at youth level go on to big things in other clubs while eunuchs like Willian and Fernando Torres keep them from the team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pulisic is a baller,his runs are like wavy level
Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

Ok, I agree he earned it, but after his debut, he played against Arsenal the next match because we're STILL in a striker conundrum. So that second match can be termed as GIVEN as well not earned. Do you agree with me that if it's in this era which Ukaku is fit and firing and maybe with Zlatan back, after that debut 2 goals, Rashford would've been back to the bench while the more reliable Ukaku starts? This is truth.

It's after that Arsenal match that LvG realized Rashford was better than any of our CFs then. That Arsenal match was where he earned and sealed his starting berth. That match proved to all that we'd a good striker on our hands and the rest is history.

True. I fully understand you now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

I just know say Na one of your issues with the boy be this grin Truth be told, he was plain steeewpid going online to chat rubbish like that, and I particularly find it irritating bcuz it raises qxns on the lads character.

RLC chop bench throughout last season, we no hear noise. Even Ake who was having a good season at Bournemouth got recalled to come chop bench and we no hear noise. He be like say the Belgians wey we get for the team heads no correct at all walahi... plus dude may be getting advice from kdb and lukaku on how poorly they were treated,we cannot tell what pushed him to make such silly comments. Anyways..,... the rant was just not it at all....not cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Rankadede kor, ramadan kareem ni...

When one 19 yr old, is busy scoring, assisting and helping his team in winning major titles, some people are still holding on to 50 goals in UEFA yoot league U-21. Shior. tongue

The yoot system is just to separate the chaff from the wheat. To know the potentially good players who can be useful to the first team in future. Asides that, nobody send what happens at the yoot level.
The koko is what goes on at the senior level/first team. Afterall, Mikel and Taiye Taiwo were once on the same level with Messi. And Chrisantus was at some point in history better than Toni Kroos.

Rashford might ve been lucky to start that game against Kuvukiland. But everything that's come after that day, he's earned it.

And right now, and until further notice, Rashford is better than ur Solanke, Abraham, RLC and PLC.

We only brought up youth records because your boy Funlord told us Rashford got his chance in first team because he proved himself in reserve team. Proved himself more than Chelsea youngsters scoring 50 goals at reserve revel? Don't shoot the messenger. We only brought that up to expose gloryhunters who want to associate with players after they have made it. Musonda was not Rashfords mate at youth level. He only broke into under-18 team that season, not to talk of Reserves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
diggz:

I just know say Na one of your issues with the boy be this grin Truth be told, he was plain steeewpid going online to chat rubbish like that, and I particularly find it irritating bcuz it raises qxns on the lads character.

RLC chop bench throughout last season, we no hear noise. Even Ake who was having a good season at Bournemouth got recalled to come chop bench and we no hear noise. He be like say the Belgians wey we get for the team heads no correct at all walahi... plus dude may be getting advice from kdb and lukaku on how poorly they were treated,we cannot tell what pushed him to make such silly comments. Anyways..,... the rant was just not it at all....not cool.

This na accumulated aggro. Na wetin SS3 don tell SS1, SS1 tell JSS2 say the Principal wicked. This has been happening for years now in the club and not much has changed.
I doubt if any Chelsea youth team player believes he has any real chance of making the first team.

Digressing a little, who don jam FIFA 18 here? How the thing be? Which clubs tight for there? I like solid defence and pace in the attack, no frills (power and pace like elampiro)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lana1:

And right now, and until further notice, Rashford is better than ur Solanke, Abraham, RLC and PLC

No one can argue against facts and reality on ground bruv,rashford is better than those players presently however........na the zobo wey f.lord wan use Ishan give us drink naim we no want drink so.

If you remember the screenshots I posted earlier, I am sure you will see were he was trying to pass rashford off as a special talent who delivered as a youth player with classy performances in the reserve team which gave him the opportunity to play in the senior team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mtchwww this musonda family are bunch of whiners rubbish. why their mates like mpenza and co are busy representing belguim in u21 u20 u19 levels, they are crying on Instagram...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

But he was already in the team just like Rashford. You havent given one youngster Mourinho took from the youth team into the main team that became a top footballer in close to 2 decades of coaching

Guy calm down, mourinho gave nacho Casemeiro and Morata there first chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

This na accumulated aggro. Na wetin SS3 don tell SS1, SS1 tell JSS2 say the Principal wicked. This has been happening for years now in the club and not much has changed.
I doubt if any Chelsea youth team player believes he has any real chance of making the first team.

Reason why solanke took the first bus out....though he is yet to score a single goal for liverpool but if you check the games he has featured in this season,you will see he has accumulated more minutes than mosunda or probably lukaku and kdb while they were with us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
A Chelsea front 3 is representing belguim today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

Digressing a little, who don jam FIFA 18 here? How the thing be? Which clubs tight for there? I like solid defence and pace in the attack, no frills (power and pace like elampiro)
I think Mr pink Dan play am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Robben!!
The Dutch now need 6 more goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
PDPGuy:
Robben!!

Not happening cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

Yes, Pogba is shitty and Weelchair is highly talented, the next Xavi. So good he is, he's kicked out on loan. Typical pathetic Gayner with intelligence quotient of a public louse.

grin grin grin

Arsenal's Thread best describes his IQ!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
diggz:

Not happening cheesy cheesy
Dem fit use jazZ cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
PDPGuy:

Dem fit use jazZ cheesy

If dem even use lion play sef e no go work cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Robben again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
PDPGuy:
Robben!!

5 more goals now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Djorou own goal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
They said that guy “shining in his own colours” at the back was the next bonucci grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Djorou own goal cheesy
wengay type of players Squillaci,senderous, silverter
How those guys survive as players I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.