Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10454440 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Looking for stats to back it up.
Lukaku ceded possession, almost every time he had it.

An example of where Neuer was in the game

[img]http://i.nahraj.to/f/sTT.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
see what i mean, you guys are nothing but bunch of lunatics
normal people were talking about musonda replacing willian using rashord as an example out of nowhere supreme talent like pogba pops up
pls does it relate at all ehn for God sake
walahi im tired of you people,sorry for quoting you grin grin grin

You're a rank lunatic of the highest echelon. If zombies existed, your brain wouldn't be eaten by them even if you offered them your body for free.

We're discussing Musonda who plays FOR CONTE, and I gave examples of youths who PLAYED UNDER CONTE OR CONTE GAVE A CHANCE who are Christensen and Pogba. Conte had said in the past that he gives chances to only youths he deems worthy and he mentioned Pogba. Recently, Christensen has been getting more chances under Conte because he's proven himself worthy in Conte's eyes.

So what's wrong in giving 2 examples of youth players that played under Conte to buttress my point? Is Musonda playing for your village people?

Where were you when God was sharing commonsense? You reek of incurable pristine foolishness!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

An example of where Neuer was in the game

[img]http://i.nahraj.to/f/sTT.gif[/img]
Where was Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Gerrarrahia men! cheesy
Morata, Davide Santon, Antonio Adan, Jese, Casemiro, Fabinho, Dominic Solanke, Andreas Christensen...

See the people wey you dey mention, a mix of failed players like Jesse And Santon. Plus players that were loaned all over and got better under other coaches like Christensen Morata and casemiro

If they say show evidence of your parental upbringing in the children you raised to be good adults, you will show them the kids you sent out to various relatives to be trained

Abeg who is Solanke? or you meant to write Soyinka?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Where was Lukaku

On the field, was the ball played to him? or how do you expect him to hold up play when Chelsea players were kicking the ball in anywhere belle face manner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:
Rashford was lucky to get his chance. Nobody expected him to be this good and definitely not at this age and all the praise is AFTER the fact. There was little hype about Rashford anywhere before he got his chance and that chance was due to injuries and loans to about 4 or 5 players on that faithful day.

There is something defective about the youth policy in Chelsea if your last established youth product before this season is in his mid 30s despite your youth teams knacking everybody.

Harry Kane didn't exactly set the world alight in all his loan spells, or is there anyone here who heard of him then? And even when he got his chance at Spurs it took several matches to find his feet and now he is a goal king.

You can't be giving a youth player piecemeal minutes and yet be holding him to a higher standard than a senior player who has been fecal all season long. If anything the youth player should be held to a lower standard cos after all there is room for learning and improvement while in Willian's case we all know say him brain don ossify.

Nothing like luck.

I'm not sure you remember the Harry Kane story during the Sherwood years. Maybe you don't follow fantasy football. Sherwood started playing Kane and Adebayor 442 and Kane was hot that year.

Scored in his first EPL start and just kept scoring. It didn't take him any few games anything to find his feet...he scored in his first start, and then continue to net In the next 3 or 4 games

That was when we first knew him in FPL.

There is nothing lucky about Rashford rise. He was in the squad for a reason. He was in the bench for a reason. Even if those people did not get injured, he would still have played - he is that good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

You're a rank lunatic of the highest echelon. If zombies existed, your brain wouldn't be eaten by them even if you offered them your body for free.

We're discussing Musonda who plays FOR CONTE, and I gave examples of youths who PLAYED UNDER CONTE OR CONTE GAVE A CHANCE who are Christensen and Pogba. Conte had said in the past that he gives chances to only youths he deems worthy and he mentioned Pogba. Recently, Christensen has been getting more chances under Conte because he's proven himself worthy in Conte's eyes.

So what's wrong in giving 2 examples of youth players that played under Conte to buttress my point? Is Musonda playing for your village people?

Where were you when God was sharing commonsense? You reek of incurable pristine foolishness!!

This is brutal. easy bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumduter:

See the people wey you dey mention, a mix of failed players like Jesse And Santon. Plus players that were loaned all over and got better under other coaches like Christensen Morata and casemiro

If they say show evidence of your parental upbringing in the children you raised to be good adults, you will show them the kids you sent out to various relatives to be trained

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHich ball will Lukaku hold, when Chelsea was on survival mode, soaking pressure and booting out. By extra time Neuer comfortably moved into Chelsea half and stayed there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

They are players he took from the youth team to the main team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
hoopLA:

How can you be intelligent and support Arsenal?
This is cold. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lana1:
grin
The most stupid dance to ever come out of Ghana!!

A very stupid dance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

On the field, was the ball played to him? or how do you expect him to hold up play when Chelsea players were kicking the ball in anywhere belle face manner
He was out of position, he should be the one contesting the ball with Neuer, not Hazard.
When he was even in position, he wasn't contributing to the attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

Nothing like luck.

I'm not sure you remember the Harry Kane story during the Sherwood years. Maybe you don't follow fantasy football. Sherwood started playing Kane and Adebayor 442 and Kane was hot that year.

Scored in his first EPL start and just kept scoring. It didn't take him any few games anything to find his feet...he scored in his first start, and then continue to net In the next 3 or 4 games

That was when we first knew him in FPL.

There is nothing lucky about Rashford rise. He was in the squad for a reason. He was in the bench for a reason. Even if those people did not get injured, he would still have played - he is that good.

I have listened to Tim Sherwood himself say that he and other top guys at Spurs did not expect Harry Kane to go on and become this good. I was surprised because i expected him to reel out the usual " i always knew he was good" story but he was honest and told the truth.
And the season Sherwood was there coaching Adebayor and Harry Kane he scored 3 goals in 10 league matches, i wouldnt call that hot.
To give you another indication Harry Kane made his Spurs debut in 2011 after which he went on loan after loan after loan without making waves only for him to get his first Spurs league goal ALMOST 3 YEARS AFTER in 2014.

Rashford was on the bench because there was no other striker in the United set up that was fit up to under 18 squad sef.
All senior strikers were injured, Martial got injured on the day, Wilson was injured, Will Keane was injured, Ashley Fletcher was on loan.

Last year it got so bad the United reserve team was playing central midfielders at CF position because there was just nobody to play it.
That was why Rashford played that day. It took an injury crisis. The boy is good but let us not rewrite history.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
HoopLA the 'correction fluid' grin

You dey madt ai swear cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

I have listened to Tim Sherwood himself say that he and other top guys at Spurs did not expect Harry Kane to go on and become this good. I was surprised because i expected to reel out the usual " i always knew he was good" story but he was honest and told the truth.

To give you another indication Harry Kane made his Spurs debut in 2011 after which he went on loan after loan after loan without making waves only for him to get his first Spurs league goal ALMOST 3 YEARS AFTER in 2014.

Rashford was on the bench because there was no other striker in the United set up that was fit up to under 18 squad sef.
All senior strikers were injured, Martial got injured on the day, Wilson was injured, Will Keane was injured, Ashley Fletcher was on loan.
That was why Rashford played that day. It took an injury crisis. The boy is good but let us not rewrite history.

Kane made his debut under Redknapp in 2011. By 2012 Redknapp was gone. So we never know what plans Redknapp had for Harry.

AVB came on the scene in 2012 and as usually wanted to change everything. In a year, he was chased away and the assistant manager Sherwood who had been there since the Redknapp days and knew Harry Kane, immediately dropped Bobby Soldado the 28m pound striker and played Kane.

Hear him...

“It never even crossed my mind when I put Harry Kane in the team,” Sherwood said during Sky Sports The Debate, via ​Turkish football.

“All I was worried about was winning a football match.

“And I looked at a kid on a training field against a £28m signing and I saw someone that was better than him.

He scored in his first games,” he added.

So I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, but on this very thread I remember how we were all debating this guy who seemed to be scoring with every shot...he was that hot.

Rashford was on the bench instead of any other random academy lad for a reason. Managers don't just gamble - they are training with these guys 5-6 days a week for hours at a time. You can't tell me that the manager does not know what he has when he names the player to the bench.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
I'm straight dude and I refuse to associate with slowpoke
Now tell me how does Pogba Enter Musonda,rashford matter?

Supreme talent grin

So who wrote this?

sod09:
naso ..... supreme talent in barbing abi
over talent they worry pogba sef, typical scummy already trying hard grin grin
pogba for world best

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/3809

Are you now convinced that you need to go back to beg your village native doctor to cure you of the glaucoma that you were infected with when your father's condom failed due to your mother's hairy and smelly vag1na?

Are you now convinced that you are a wandering illiterate with absolutely nothing to offer that you cannot even recognise your own quote? Or are you so stupid that you forgot your own quote within an hour of you making it? Or is your own post afraid of your stupidity that it is hiding from you so as not to be associated with a negative integer IQ author?

Go and plead with your parents and beg their forgiveness for wasting time and money on a supposed education in OSCOTECH.

Because you keep making me wonder which institution other than a sanitarium that would admit you for any kind of education program, daycare and Braille school inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

I have listened to Tim Sherwood himself say that he and other top guys at Spurs did not expect Harry Kane to go on and become this good. I was surprised because i expected to reel out the usual " i always knew he was good" story but he was honest and told the truth.

Last year it got so bad the United reserve team was playing central midfielders at CF position because there was just nobody to play it.

Nîhilist dey say "Even if those people did not get injured, he would still have played - he is that good.", but when "those people" were fit and not on loan, Rashford COULDN'T MAKE OUR MATCHDAY SQUAD or Pre-season squad. . So how come immediately those people were injured or on loan, Rashford played? This is someone that wasn't our 5th choice striker o.

Rashford is talented and a good player, but he got the chance to show how good he is by luck.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Skimpledawg:
HoopLA the 'correction fluid' grin

You dey madt ai swear cheesy
You sef, try read wetin that blind sheep dey write, if e make any sense.
Next thing the mor0n will be abusing united fans.Scummy did,Scummy day. No depth whatsoever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

I have listened to Tim Sherwood himself say that he and other top guys at Spurs did not expect Harry Kane to go on and become this good. I was surprised because i expected him to reel out the usual " i always knew he was good" story but he was honest and told the truth.
And the season Sherwood was there coaching Adebayor and Harry Kane he scored 3 goals in 10 league matches, i wouldnt call that hot.

I remember LvG playing Young at CF (9)against Tottenham. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

Kane made his debut under Redknapp in 2011. By 2012 Redknapp was gone. So we never know what plans Redknapp had for Harry.

AVB came on the scene in 2012 and as usually wanted to change everything. In a year, he was chased away and the assistant manager Sherwood who had been there since the Redknapp days and knew Harry Kane, immediately dropped Bobby Soldado the 28m pound striker and played Kane.

Hear him...

“It never even crossed my mind when I put Harry Kane in the team,” Sherwood said during Sky Sports The Debate, via ​Turkish football.

“All I was worried about was winning a football match.

“And I looked at a kid on a training field against a £28m signing and I saw someone that was better than him.

He scored in his first games,” he added.

So I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, but on this very thread I remember how we were all debating this guy who seemed to be scoring with every shot...he was that hot.

Rashford was on the bench instead of any other random academy lad for a reason. Managers don't just gamble - they are training with these guys 5-6 days a week for hours at a time. You can't tell me that the manager does not know what he has when he names the player to the bench.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

There was no other striker in the United set up that day. Nobody else was fit even in the academy. All senior strikers injured, 2 youth strikers injured, 1 reserve striker on loan. That was the situation that day. This is not hypothesis, it is fact.
Unless you wanted Van Gaal to name himself to the bench.

I watched Sherwood say that while he was a studio analyst last season. And he did not immediately drop Soldado anything. Sherwood took charge in December and he gave Harry Kane his league start in April.......half a season is not immediately .
The records are there, Harry Kane scored a handsome total of 3 league goals that season..........he was that hot lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
hoopLA:

So who wrote this?

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/3809

Are you now convinced that you need to go back to beg your village native doctor to cure you of the glaucoma that you were infected with when your father's condom failed due to your mother's hairy and smelly vag1na?

Are you now convinced that you are a wandering illiterate with absolutely nothing to offer that you cannot even recognise your own quote? Or are you so stupid that you forgot your own quote within an hour of you making it? Or is your own post afraid of your stupidity that it is hiding from you so as not to be associated with a negative integer IQ author?

Go and plead with your parents and beg their forgiveness for wasting time and money on a supposed education in OSCOTECH.

Because you keep making me wonder which institution other than a sanitarium that would admit you for any kind of education program, daycare and Braille school inclusive.

what is all this?
Is your brain on hibernation, I asked you how Pogba entered musonda talk and want me to read these epistles

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
what is all this?
Is your brain on hibernation, I asked you how Pogba entered musonda talk and want me to read these epistles
Apparently dyslexia is involved with blindness, amnesia and stupidity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

mad man calm down, supreme talented Pogba Couldn't make more than 3 apps under fergie,yet he's supreme talented cheesy
Odoyo!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

There was no other striker in the United set up that day. Nobody else was fit even in the acdemy. All senior strikers injured, 2 youth strikers injured, 1 reserve striker on loan. That was the situation that day. This is not hypothesis, it is fact.
Unless you wanted Van Gaal to name himself to the bench.

I watched Sherwood say that while he was a studio analyst last season. And he did not immediately drop Soldado anything. Sherwood took charge in December and he gave Harry Kane his league start in April.......half a season is not immediately .
The records are there, Harry Kane scored a handsome total of 3 league goals that season..........he was that hot lol

His first start was in April, not his first game. And that's because Kane had Adebayor and Soldado. Soldado was 1st choice and got dropped for Adebayor After AVB had exiled him.

And Soldado was a club record signing for that matter.

The Sherwood later switched to 442.

How many games are there between April and season end in May?

The long and short of it is - you've seen very clearly that as soon as Kane was given his first proper chance a la first start - he took it immediately.

Nothing like waiting around for adjustment or finding feet. No nagging no Instagram post.

And he then scored in back to back to back games. And he has never looked back.

That's what we want to see. Not scoring against Nottingham forest and then sulking like you have arrived.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
hoopLA:

Apparently dyslexia is involved with blindness, amnesia and stupidity
asshole you derailing I'm off to your thread where you can gain likes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

Ah. LVG na madman.
Who can ever forget when he played Di Maria as Striker and Rooney as CM..
Or when we dey find goal against Southampton at OT and he subbed in Shaw..

Madman grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

LVG even played Depay at CF over him. Now we are hearing different stories.

Rashford was rated the 4th best striker in Utd youth team behind Wilson, Keane and Fletcher, and the 8th best striker in the club. I read it korokoro with my own eyes in an interview with a Utd youth coach.

It took 7 injuries for Rashford to get his chance, that is fact. He was 4th in youth system and 8th in the club overall.

Rashford was not highly rated anything. His youth career stats is barely worth a mention against Solanke/Abraham who were threatening 50 goals a season at under 21 level, nor against Musonda who carried Chelsea to numerous youth league, FA Cups and UEFA youth Cups as the star player alongside RLC. If Rashford see these guys today, he will still rankadede based on youth levels.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow that was close, those lunatics are off my back not easy dealing with con werey.....God pass them

Just checked some clips on Musonda ,damn that guy good oo with him thin legs,Conte should try him out more na especially now willian is misbehaving.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:

His first start was in April, not his first game. And that's because Kane had Adebayor and Soldado. Soldado was 1st choice and got dropped for Adebayor After AVB had exiled him.

And Soldado was a club record signing for that matter.

The Sherwood later switched to 442.

How many games are there between April and season end in May?

The long and short of it is - you've seen very clearly that as soon as Kane was given his first proper chance a la first start - he took it immediately.

Nothing like waiting around for adjustment or finding feet. No nagging no Instagram post.

And he then scored in back to back to back games. And he has never looked back.

That's what we want to see. Not scoring against Nottingham forest and then sulking like you have arrived.

Now you are giving excuses why he wasn't started, i thought you said he was given a chance IMMEDIATELY?
Even Sherwood that knew him from childhood and nurtured him through his countless loan spels was reluctant to start him. Not every youth player hits the ground running. Not everybody is Mbappe or Rashford or Michael Owen.

Also you can't hold young players to a higher standard than established players and i think this is where i really disagree with your ideas on youth development. You can't expect Musonda to hit the ground running and start scoring freely when this hyena Wiilain himself is as impotent as Lord Varys, averaging 4 league goals per season over his career.

Willian has plateaued and has started declining meanwhile there is still hope for Musonda to become more than an activity former like Willian.....but he needs minutes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ibime:

LVG even played Depay at CF over him. Now we are hearing different stories.

Rashford was rated the 4th best striker in Utd youth team behind Wilson, Keane and Fletcher, and the 8th best striker in the club. I read it korokoro with my own eyes in an interview with a Utd youth coach.

It took 7 injuries for Rashford to get his chance, that is fact. He was 4th in youth system and 8th in the club overall.

Rashford was not highly rated anything. His youth career stats is barely worth a mention against Solanke/Abraham who were threatening 50 goals a season at under 21 level, nor against Musonda who carried Chelsea to numerous youth league, FA Cups and UEFA youth Cups as the star player alongside RLC. If Rashford see these guys today, he will still rankadede based on youth levels.

I concur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

You're totally missing the point. You're grossly missing Diggz's point. What you listed is what Rashford had achieved AFTER he'd been given a chance REPEATEDLY to prove himself.

BEFORE Rashford blew up, there's no hype surrounding him, at least not that I or numerous United fans all over the world can think of. Angel Gomes had 100% more hype at his stage currently than Rashford ever had. Rashford was TOTALLY unknown before his success story.

Rashford's case is the kind of happening that comes out once in a blue moon. He didn't even go on loan like Tammy Abraham and achieved something before he blew up. He's extremely lucky and blessed to have stumbled upon such an opportunity. Injuries happened to our first team attackers, and even the likes of Wilson that LvG could've called up to replace Rooney weren't around and LvG OUT OF NO OTHER CHOICE turned to Rashford, not coz he's hyped high in our reserves. It's basically a case of no other choice and the rest is history.

You can't compare Musonda's case with Rashford. If Rashford was in the era of young Rooney, Tevez and Ororo, it'll take the highest form of talent and otumokpo for him to break through without going on loan. Breaking through in a top club is very hard to come by.

Rashford was lucky FIRSTLY, then he took his chances and never looked back. Musonda so far, hasn't gotten the repeated chances Rashford got, and I don't blame him for that. He's to be given chances like Rashford and if he flops then you can blame him. I don't blame Conte too, at a big club the coaches are at extreme pressure to win and not give chances to youth which could backfire.

You did very well to explain to funlord what diggz meant which is correct. But wetin I no like for this your comment is that REPEATEDLY wey you just de put upandan. Rashford immediately took his Chance and sustained his "repeated" inclusion into the team with justified performances. His first 2 matches he scored 4goals, scored in his Manchester derby debut with outstanding goals, I also remember one goal like that outside the box versus westham. So he wasn't given a chance REPEATEDLY, he EARNED it rather than GIVEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, VillageBus(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.