Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508181 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Future is not wack bro.

NP mask off.

Future reminds me alot of Mystikal I don't know why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

You mean when you hear an actual rap song, and not the sing -rap songs right grin cheesy? I have given up on that....I just dey enjoy my reggae,dancehall and afro music dey go for now.

hehehe..exactly..imagine someone like French Montana calling himself a rapper..I just listened to leg over remix which featured him and major lazer,at least he didn't rap there,just sang and it was ok..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

Future reminds me alot of Mystikal I don't know why?

Mystical still dey sing so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
sod09:
iz da one a rapper shocked

Him na trap lord lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Him na trap lord lol
i no feel the nigga at all sad sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2017
dubylhover:

hehehe..exactly..imagine someone like French Montana calling himself a rapper..I just listened to leg over remix which featured him and major lazer,at least he didn't rap there,just sang and it was ok..

I don't even bother myself with such songs bro...I won't lie to you. Na majorly Rick Ross I dey listen to for this era.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Mystical still dey sing so?

Nope... not sure actually. I have not heard anything new from him since he went to jail...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

I don't even bother myself with such songs bro...I won't lie to you. Na majorly Rick Ross I dey listen to for this era.

lol..you know all dx naija songs,one way or the other you must listen..either in clubs,bars hotel or tv sef..but for now Kendrick and j Cole are my niqqas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
dubylhover:

lol..you know all dx naija songs,one way or the other you must listen..either in clubs,bars hotel or tv sef..but for now Kendrick and j Cole are my niqqas

I like kendrick alot too...

Aspa j.cole e done tey wey I done listen to am...will look for his songs today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

So so true....I literally struggle to listen to the rap songs these days. My collections are still deep into the 90's and early 2000.

Drake and co....will have their fame and share of being labelled as a goat in a particular generation no doubt but when they start talking about all time.....their fathers in the game, 2pac and biggie will always be mentioned first. These guys are the felas of afrobeats or Bob Marley of reggae music..they are legends personified, and won't be stepping aside in the list of greatest rappers for no Drake grin

Nihilist....these guys died over 2 decades ago but trust me...kids today still know their names and songs. And I am sure if you play a biggies song in a club today, peeps will still bounce to it.

I mean no disrespect to Drake but he can't be mentioned beside names like 2pac and biggie or said to be a bigger rapper than 2pac or biggie. No be singing we dey talk here.....we are talking about rapping and rappers bros.

Double gbamm

1000 likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol
Diggz and I have a lot in common when it comes to rap music walahi.
I literally don't listen to any rapper from 2004 upward.
I wish I could show my collections right now.
I really find it very difficult relating with all these new skool rappers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
eph12:
ramdeuter dey on him own o, chelseafan1 go tasi am cheesy

You sef see am. I dey my own na him he call me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Raumdeuter Ibime chic2pimp afrodoc2 a40

What are your views on this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Criis:

Rojo, Mata, Romero and flop shouldn't be in the same sentence

Which of these guys are regular in your club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which of these guys are regular in your club.
Mata is a regular
Rojo is injured
Romero played all our EUROPA league games last season.....so what point are u trying to proof??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
airmark:

Yes same level, they've all been ballon d'or's 8th best before. We will soon loan hazard out to swansea, like omo ologo renato.

Show us their output in the big CL field nor what they won in polling booths.

Hazard 2 CL goals from open play, same as Conan and one- fifth of Douglas Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
singing is also part of hip hop na, drake can rap and sing too, and that sets him above his peers,

Just bcuz majority of the 90's were all about Gangster and mafioso doesn't mean today's hip hop should be like that, the were good hip hop [singing] songs in the 90's and early 2000's

shey regulate by warren G ft nate dogg no be one of hip hops finest song??

me thinks Drake is the best hip hop artist of dis current generation

hip hop is not all about Punch lines and metaphors, nas and tu pac no too get punchlines like lil Wayne, rick ross and maybe styles P but we know who better pass.

Na Trap music be the koko now sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
CapitalCee:

Romero, Rojo, and Mata flops? Give me some of those heroine you just got injected with, it must be highly inspirational.

Any of these guys regulars
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/10/eden-hazard-has-warning-for-chelsea-as-he-continues-recovery-from-surgery-6989062/

Eden Hazard has warned that his recovery from injury is not yet over.

The Chelsea forward was seriously injured at the end of last season and underwent ankle surgery over the summer.

He’s since returned to action, making his first Premier League start of the season in Chelsea’s 1-0 defeat to Man City just before the international break.

He also started Belgium’s World Cup qualifier against Bosnia on Saturday and could play a role again tonight in their match with Cyprus.

But, without a goal for Chelsea this season, Hazard has warned he is still recovering from his surgery and he could miss more games.

‘I missed football for three months, it’s not easy to come back after a big injury,’ he said while on international duty.

‘But I worked during the summer – I just want to play football.

‘I will miss some games, I will play bad for some games. I just want to play football and try to bring the best of me.’

Hazard’s comments come amid an injury crisis for Chelsea. They are expected to be without their two most influential players of the season so far when they take on Crystal Palace this weekend. N’Golo Kante and Alvaro Morata have both suffered hamstring injuries while on international duty and precisely when either will return is not yet clear.

I guess this actually throws some more light into hazards fitness before atletico and city games ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

I like kendrick alot too...

Aspa j.cole e done tey wey I done listen to am...will look for his songs today.
yeah j.cole and this guy is back gucci mane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Biggie and 2Pac's murder made them martyrs sort of, eventually making them bigger than they really were.
However, whichever way you look at it, they will most definitely be in the top 5 hip-hop artists of any generation.

Drake is a legend too in his own right, he will always be in the top 3 hip-pop artists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
It shouldnt just be about Tupac and biggie...maybe due to the way they died. I honestly, think Drake is a very intelligent rapper with lots of talent.. His lyrics may sound light weight, but they are always well worded. He's very versatile.

In any way you chose to rate these rappers, Drake meets the requirements.

I listen to drake more than I do to kendrick. What the fkc is conscious music though? Abegi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Any of these guys regulars
According to the English Oxford Dictionary a FLOP is :
A complete failure, especially in the entertainment industry.

Romero was bought as a backup, and he has done excellent in his position, infact arguably the best back up in the country. He was in goal as United went all the way in Europa League, 90% of the matches he played he got a clean sheet.

No Defender in United had more Appearances than Rojo last season, and before his injury he was the best central defender United has, and Man United had one of the best defence in the league last season. So how is he a flop?

Mata starting 9 out of the 10 matches this season and will definitely start on Saturday, and according to you, he is not a regular? You must be joking.
Mata has started all the major Finals that his team has played since he arrived and even bests midfielders like David Silva in terms of goals/assist and he is a flop? I think my dictionary here is outdated.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
CaptalCee:

According to the English Oxford Dictionary a FLOP is :
A complete failure, especially in the entertainment industry.

Romero was bought as a backup, and he has done excellent in his position, infact arguably the best back up in the country. He was in goal as United went all the way in Europa League, 90% of the matches he played he got a clean sheet.

No Defender in United had more Appearances than Rojo last season, and before his injury he was the best central defender United has, and Man United had one of the best defence in the league last season. So how is he a flop?

Mata starting 9 out of the 10 matches this season and will definitely start on Saturday, and according to you, he is not a regular? You must be joking.
Mata has started all the major Finals that his team has played since he arrived and even bests midfielders like David Silva in terms of goals/assist and he is a flop? I think my dictionary here is outdated.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Show us their output in the big CL field nor what they won in polling booths.

Hazard 2 CL goals from open play, same as Conan and one- fifth of Douglas Costa

Yes hazard's output was so poor, that's why we want to send him on loan. Costa's output was so great in the big CL field, that's why he is still playing for bayern this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Listening to Mockingbird by Eminem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
The King Himself

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
#Chelsea are set to fine Charly Musonda for his Instagram post appearing to hit out at his lack of chances under Antonio Conte. [Mirror] serve him right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
#Chelsea are set to fine Charly Musonda for his Instagram post appearing to hit out at his lack of chances under Antonio Conte. [Mirror] serve him right.

Dem suppose ban all these otondos from using social media till dem reach like 25years of age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
airmark:

Yes hazard's output was so poor, that's why we want to send him on loan. Costa's output was so great in the big CL field, that's why he is still playing for bayern this season.

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Emaprince:
It shouldnt just be about Tupac and biggie...maybe due to the way they died. I honestly, think Drake is a very intelligent rapper with lots of talent.. His lyrics may sound light weight, but they are always well worded. He's very versatile.

In any way you chose to rate these rappers, Drake meets the requirements.

I listen to drake more than I do to kendrick. What the fkc is conscious music though? Abegi!

Top of the line:

Conscious? Bump KRS 1 and Talib kweli

Lyrics? Bump Nas, Biggie, Jay Z, Kendrick, Rass kass, Eminem, Talib kweli

Metaphors? Bump 2pac, Jay z, Cannibus, Rass kass, Eminem, Lil wayne!

Swag and commercial appeal? Bump Drake, Jay z, 2pac and biggie and Lil wayne!

Understand other aspects of the culture...its not always about _bitches, costly cars, popping bottles, bling blaow, sipping syrup and blowing kusher Cain up peoples asses!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.