Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
I hear say Chelsea read out the riot act to Musonda yesterday.

That's good. In as much as he deserves a shot at starting certain games, going to social media with such conviction is a NO No.

I am all for discipline.

Meanwhile, Morata seem to be back. The report reaching my desk has it that the Spanish medical team may have overreacted and that Alvaro's injury isn't really a grade 2 tear. He is being accessed by those competent fellas at Cobham and should hit the turf anytime soon.

Has anyone seen Drinkwater train? His case is looking like that of Nnamdi Kanu - no where to be found.

For the trip to Selhurst Park, here's my game changer:

Courtois

Azpilicueta <> Christensen <> Cahill (c)

Moses <> Luiz <> Fabregas <> Alonso

Pedro <> Batshuayi <> Hazard

If Palace no collect 4 with this setup, I go return my coaching license to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
airmark:

Yes hazard's output was so poor, that's why we want to send him on loan. Costa's output was so great in the big CL field, that's why he is still playing for bayern this season.

Costa is playing for Juventus last years finalist, Where is Hazard playing? In CHelsea who didnt even make that CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Musonda's is a case of a player who has given up hope at Chelsea out of frustration, and seeking his way out.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
spartacus11:
The King Himself
grin The World cup would've been boring without the best player in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
#Chelsea are set to fine Charly Musonda for his Instagram post appearing to hit out at his lack of chances under Antonio Conte. [Mirror] serve him right.

Good. They should threathen to unleash Terry on his babe if he messes up again...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Griffon:
I hear say Chelsea read out the riot act to Musonda yesterday.

That's good. In as much as he deserves a shot at starting certain games, going to social media with such conviction is a NO No.

I am all for discipline.

Meanwhile, Morata seem to be back. The report reaching my desk has it that the Spanish medical team may have overreacted and that Alvaro's injury isn't really a grade 2 tear. He is being accessed by those competent fellas at Cobham and should hit the turf anytime soon.

Has anyone seen Drinkwater train? His case is looking like that of Nnamdi Kanu - no where to be found.

For the trip to Selhurst Park, here's my game changer:

Courtois

Azpilicueta <> Christensen <> Cahill (c)

Moses <> Luiz <> Fabregas <> Alonso

Pedro <> Batshuayi <> Hazard

If Palace no collect 4 with this setup, I go return my coaching license to Buhari.

Nna ehn....the thing dey shock me shocked so we for buy Barkley join drinkwater with the knowledge that he possibly will not play till January or more. Funny transfer business grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Good. They should threathen to unleash Terry on his babe if he messes up again...

Bwuahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Musonda should know nobody messes with an Italian Godfather. Costa issue suppose teach am lesson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
inFamouz:
singing is also part of hip hop na, drake can rap and sing too, and that sets him above his peers,

Just bcuz majority of the 90's were all about Gangster and mafioso doesn't mean today's hip hop should be like that, the were good hip hop [singing] songs in the 90's and early 2000's

shey regulate by warren G ft nate dogg no be one of hip hops finest song??

me thinks Drake is the best hip hop artist of dis current generation

hip hop is not all about Punch lines and metaphors, nas and tu pac no too get punchlines like lil Wayne, rick ross and maybe styles P but we know who better pass.

Na Trap music be the koko now sha.
the only people that say nas doesn't have punchlines are those that don't understand nas'nas's punchlines
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:
Raumdeuter Ibime chic2pimp afrodoc2 a40

What are your views on this

My own opinion, Its not fair to compare people in different generations because they faced different rules. Using todays standard to measure those in previous generation or vice versa will always fail because they had challenges peculiar to their time.

Its like people nowadays crucifying those who owned slaves 300yrs ago, when that was the norm of their time. Or using monogamy lenses to judge my great grand father who had a dozen wives

Rap in the 90s was mainly a protest song and not meant for mainstream appeal. Its a genre of song where its common to insult white people, openly call for police to be killed, where your cred is from the number of time you have been to jail. Where rappers were carrying guns to awrds shows to settle scores.
For a long time rap music cant be played on mainstream radio. Those days you just sing for people in your hood to feel you. Now you have technology, autotune Nowadays rap is more mainstream and acceptable thus metrics like album sales, awards will favor new generation rappers

In those days to do a life show you have to practice with your band and sing your songs, nowadays you just lip-sync for the whole show because there is technology to help you

Its like comparing the output of a European striker in the 70-80 with nowadays in those days, tackles from behind was legit, Schumaker, Bright Omokaro and Goikoetxea gave people long term injuries/ended careers and barely got yellow cards, Nowadays for some of those tackles you can be sent to jail. Then only 12 teams came to the world cup, 8 teams played the CL and there were half the countries in Europe then, Thus it means lesser number of games

So it would be unfair to say Rummenigge scored 40 goals Lewandoski in 2017 scored 100 goals so Lewy was better than Rummenigge

I grew up with 90s rap and early 2000 and I think the golden age of rap was 95 to 2005. After that 10yrs everything is just garbage. How many active rappers do we even have nowadays?
Till now I still listen to the entire Marshall Mathers, Blueprint, Ready to die, Illmatic, And there was X, All eyez on me etc albums but I cant see myself listening to an entire Drake album

If you are measuring by album sales youtube views, awards, etc Silento has 1.4billion views on youtube

Soon a Chinese rapper will come and appeal to more people in the world sweep all the awards and every thing you have used to measure now, And we will be having the argument if Lioa Xing is the best rapper of all time

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
We don't need to rush Morata against crystal palace. I'm sure Batman can handle business. We have Roma to play 3days after.

If Drinkwater is fit then he starts, or Luiz in midfield.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

My own opinion, Its not fair to compare people in different generations because they faced different rules. Using todays standard to measure those in previous generation or vice versa will always fail because they had challenges peculiar to their time.

Its like people nowadays crucifying those who owned slaves 300yrs ago, when that was the norm of their time. Or using monogamy lenses to judge my great grand father who had a dozen wives

Rap in the 90s was mainly a protest song and not meant for mainstream appeal. Its a genre of song where its common to insult white people, openly call for police to be killed, where your cred is from the number of time you have been to jail. Where rappers were carrying guns to awrds shows to settle scores.
For a long time rap music cant be played on mainstream radio. Those days you just sing for people in your hood to feel you. Now you have technology, autotune Nowadays rap is more mainstream and acceptable thus metrics like album sales, awards will favor new generation rappers

In those days to do a life show you have to practice with your band and sing your songs, nowadays you just lip-sync for the whole show because there is technology to help you

Its like comparing the output of a European striker in the 70-80 with nowadays in those days, tackles from behind was legit, Schumaker, Bright Omokaro and Goikoetxea gave people long term injuries/ended careers and barely got yellow cards, Nowadays for some of those tackles you can be sent to jail. Then only 12 teams came to the world cup, 8 teams played the CL and there were half the countries in Europe then, Thus it means lesser number of games

So it would be unfair to say Rummenigge scored 40 goals Lewandoski in 2017 scored 100 goals so Lewy was better than Rummenigge

I grew up with 90s rap and early 2000 and I think the golden age of rap was 95 to 2005. After that 10yrs everything is just garbage. How many active rappers do we even have nowadays?
Till now I still listen to the entire Marshall Mathers, Blueprint, Ready to die, Illmatic, And there was X, All eyez on me etc albums but I cant see myself listening to an entire Drake album

If you are measuring by album sales youtube views, awards, etc Silento has 1.4billion views on youtube

Soon a Chinese rapper will come and appeal to more people in the world sweep all the awards and every thing you have used to measure now, And we will be having the argument if Lioa Xing is the best rapper of all time

Oshey..... cool cool cool Raumdeuter!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Newsflash: look up Rich Chigga cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
EmmGee:

the only people that say nas doesn't have punchlines are those that don't understand nas'nas's punchlines
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Newsflash: look up Rich Chigga cheesy

Dat shyyte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMBELyZ_sM

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

Dat shyyte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMBELyZ_sM

grin grin

Omo chinko rapper to badt grin

This guy made mad waves last year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Omo chinko rapper to badt grin

This guy made mad waves last year.

I swear down....Na you lead me to the guy but him no dey bad. I like am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Costa is playing for Juventus last years finalist, Where is Hazard playing? In CHelsea who didnt even make that CL

Cuadrado is also playing for juventus, after flopping like costa at chelsea. Cuadrado and douglas costa are at the same level, they are both better than hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
airmark:

Cuadrado is also playing for juventus, after flopping like costa at chelsea. Cuadrado and douglas costa are at the same level, they are both better than hazard.

You said it yourself. And If I check their number of CL goals you might have a point

COsta flop 10 CL goals, Hazard influenza 2 CL goals from open play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

You said it yourself. And If I check their number of CL goals you might have a point

COsta flop 10 CL goals, Hazard influenza 2 CL goals from open play

Yes that's why their parent clubs flushed them out, and replaced them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

apper of all time

Rap in the 80's was conscious and that was the decade it swung from the party music of the late 70's into social commentary from underprivileged youth in inner cities:

Beastie boys (80's) NWA (80's) geto boys (80's) ice T(80's) Boogie down productions (80's) Self destruction movement (80's)

Mainstream rap was on the radio for a long time even during the 80's:

Fresh prince and jazzy Jeff (80's)..LL cool j (84) salt n Pepa (80's) Eric b and Rakim (80's)

And shows and tapes were the means of making cash as opposed to national sales because most artists were on tiny independent labels and only got the big labels interested through local hits and regional popularity!

Know the ledge!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
CapitalCee:

According to the English Oxford Dictionary a FLOP is :
A complete failure, especially in the entertainment industry.

Romero was bought as a backup, and he has done excellent in his position, infact arguably the best back up in the country. He was in goal as United went all the way in Europa League, 90% of the matches he played he got a clean sheet.

No Defender in United had more Appearances than Rojo last season, and before his injury he was the best central defender United has, and Man United had one of the best defence in the league last season. So how is he a flop?

Mata starting 9 out of the 10 matches this season and will definitely start on Saturday, and according to you, he is not a regular? You must be joking.
Mata has started all the major Finals that his team has played since he arrived and even bests midfielders like David Silva in terms of goals/assist and he is a flop? I think my dictionary here is outdated.
I guess his own dictionary said otherwise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

I swear down....Na you lead me to the guy but him no dey bad. I like am.

You suppose sabi jin the battle rapper from them murda mook, jae millz set.

I think he went commercial those days and flopped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Boss, I gotta say, your abandoned diary is a hell of an interesting,fascinating read.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unlimited22:

Boss, I gotta say, your abandoned diary is a hell of an interesting,fascinating read.

Thanks mehn lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
airmark:
Yes that's why their parent clubs flushed them out, and replaced them.

Their output in goals count more than all these nonsense like take on, Influential and replaced them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
funlord:

Top of the line:

Conscious? Bump KRS 1 and Talib kweli

Lyrics? Bump Nas, Biggie, Jay Z, Kendrick, Rass kass, Eminem, Talib kweli

Metaphors? Bump 2pac, Jay z, Cannibus, Rass kass, Eminem, Lil wayne!

Swag and commercial appeal? Bump Drake, Jay z, 2pac and biggie and Lil wayne!

Understand other aspects of the culture...its not always about _bitches, costly cars, popping bottles, bling blaow, sipping syrup and blowing kusher Cain up peoples asses!
lmao... This lecture for me? Lol

My friend I know what conscious music is. I was only trying to show it isnt what you should be looking out for in a good rapper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Shebi na one Chinko guy like dat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Thanks mehn lol grin

Wetin happen to that your diary sef...? being awhile I read any new stuff there...pls try to update am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Emaprince:
lmao... This lecture for me? Lol

My friend I know what conscious music is. I was only trying to show it isnt what you should be looking out for in a good rapper.

That is no lecture! I am not a faculty dean! You can see the lists that all those other posters were posting! This is just a shorthand version of the main spitters involved in renovating the game!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Hahahahah In Vic O voice "why evils"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Their output in goals count more than all these nonsense like take on, Influential and replaced them

Bayern and chelsea were stupid for sending them away. I support you jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.