Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491704 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chris hughton has done well cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Remember what exactly?

when Pep was slated for pursuing Joke Hart, and was expected to win the league with Zabaleta?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:
Wait oh!!! Are we saying sagna,zabaleta,clichy and kolarov are right offs bcuz they are 30+?

The North remembers

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
funlord:

This joint is a bit weak! It sounds like the sort of tune the record company rejects as a single and instead ends up on a mixtape of some up and coming producer! Can and should do better.....
Unlike him

The beat was okay though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

when Pep was slated for pursuing Joke Hart, and was expected to win the league with Zabaleta?

Pursuing Joe Hart to buy akpere bravo,Yes!

We are expected to retain the league with a technically dumb player like babayoko, so what is your point exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
chic2pimp:

This is the perfect example of the saying "You don't know what you have until it's gone"

Chicky actually I knew what I had.

I can't go digging up posts were I condemned the thoughts of shipping out Matic, atleast not to a devil like Jose.

We're goin' to lick the wounds for many more months.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ibime:

They are only just 30 for the most part. Peak age for defenders is 28-32. No mind those excuses.

These are serviceable fullbacks for any other club.

Zabaleta West Ham
Clichy Istanbul Basaksehir
Sagna Clubless

We were told these are serviceable full backs for any other club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you paid attention you will notice

KdB has played 26 CL games 5 goals all from open play

Hazard has played 39 CL games 4 goals from open play

It doesn't matter whether it's from open anything. Hazard has 7 goals, you are not fair with your assessment of Hazard

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Pursuing Joe Hart to buy akpere bravo,Yes!

We are expected to retain the league with a technically dumb player like babayoko, so what is your point exactly?

My point is this

diggz:
Wait oh!!! Are we saying sagna,zabaleta,clichy and kolarov are right offs bcuz they are 30+?

Yes they are write offs. Aside Kolarov, How are the other full backs doing after life in City.

If Sagna is clubless, Zabaleta is part of the worst defence in EPL, and Clichy is playing at Istanbul Basaksehir, then I was right to write them off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

The North remembers

You are the oga of the north members .....seeing that aguero is still rubbing your face on the floor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Zabaleta West Ham
Sagna Clubless

Kolarov roma....scored in a ucl game few days ago, what is ur point again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
CapitalCee:
It doesn't matter whether it's from open anything. Hazard has 7 goals, you are not fair with your assessment of Hazard

Hazard has 3 goals from penalties and 4 goals from open play in 39 games

DeBruyne has 0 goals from penalties and 5 goals from open play in 26 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:
Kolarov roma....scored in a ucl game few days ago, what is ur point again?

Sagna too scored in the CL on playstation, Zabaleta scored today in the CL and Clichy from istanbul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
obainojazz:
all na joke jare...no mind us.
Bros if there is one thing I don't take lightly, its being tagged something I actually detest.

I know say na joke and you can attest to the fact that I have been laughing and having fun over it since. You, ibims, diggz, sod09 e.t.c made the same joke and I laughed over it but some niggas wan dey take am go another level. Me no dey that one. Anyhow sha it's all good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

You are the oga of the north members .....seeing that aguero is still rubbing your face on the floor.

Hehehe. No one messes with my fav striker and gets away with it.

Man came with false prophecies and got bounced out in his red robe and bell.

Oh Aguero!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

My point is this

Yes they are write offs. Aside Kolarov, How are the other full backs doing after life in City.

If Sagna is clubless, Zabaleta is part of the worst defence in EPL, and Clichy is playing at Istanbul Basaksehir, then I was right to write them off

Not my business....ask fraudiola who decided to use them while he sent Hart parking before the season even started.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Cc chelseafan1, airmark,raumdeuter

Some of us can't be foolish, to know the difference between good and better, while evaluating two players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Its your understanding thats lacking in my criticism of Aguero

In the Aguero case, I have been proven right again

raumdeuter:

There is a reason Aguero is gettingbenched for Argentina and its not Pep

Aguero skillset isnt suited to play as a lone striker and most formations nowadays cant accomodate 2 strikers

raumdeuter:
Like I said, Aguero is a poor lone striker, in previous City seasons he had the luxury of playing with another striker be it Tevez, Dzeko, Bony, Negredo or Baloteeli

You should be repeating this everytime Ramdeuter is always right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard has 3 goals from penalties and 4 goals from open play in 39 games

DeBruyne has 0 goals from penalties and 5 goals from open play in 26 games

You just love to bring up the penalty excuse.

Are penalties not part of the game?

Ronaldo has scored over 60+ penalties in LA liga alone, you saying that it's a different type of goal? undecided

If KDB was the best penalty taker at City, he should take their penalties grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Not my business....ask fraudiola who decided to use them while he sent Hart parking before the season even started.

He used them because he cannot change 10 players all at once in one season. He cut them off and they are 3 of them are showing to be write-offs like I predicted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
VargasVee:
You just love to bring up the penalty excuse.

Are penalties not part of the game?

Ronaldo has scored over 60+ penalties in LA liga alone, you saying that it's a different type of goal? undecided

If KDB was the best penalty taker at City, he should take their penalties grin

Penalties dont determine a better marksman. How many teams will buy a player because he knows how to shoot penalties?

If Milner scores a higher percentage of his penalties than Messi doesnt make him a better player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sagna too scored in the CL on playstation, Zabaleta scored today in the CL and Clichy from istanbul

Like I said earlier,not my business! Maybe when chelsea fail to retain the league, or manU or spurs or liverpool fail to win it likewise, I will come up with sweet excuses like you have conveniently created for fraudiola over time.

I am yet to hear you say a word about the city squad gelling abi na glueing( cheesy) ever since they have been beating teams.......another excuse you have created for fraudiola should he fail to win shibi come season end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Like I said earlier,not my business! Maybe when chelsea fail to retain the league, or manU or spurs or liverpool fail to win it likewise, I will come up with sweet excuses like you have conveniently created for fraudiola over time.

I am yet to hear you say a word about the city squad gelling abi na glueing( cheesy) ever since they have been beating teams.......another excuse you have created for fraudiola should he fail to win shibi come season end.

You can come up with reasons for Chelsea, that wouldnt make them wrong

But in the case of CLichy Sagna, Zabaleta and Aguero I have been proven right and sir diggz you were WRONG

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Penalties dont determine a better marksman. How many teams will buy a player because he knows how to shoot penalties?

If Milner scores a higher percentage of his penalties than Messi doesnt make him a better player

Taking a penalty requires skill, not everyone is able to execute it.

KDB will always clean Hazard's Boots grin

Get over it bruh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
VargasVee:

Taking a penalty requires skill, not everyone is able to execute it.

KDB will always clean Hazard's Boots grin

Get over it bruh cheesy

Give us their stats in the last 3 seasons goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its your understanding thats lacking in my criticism of Aguero

In the Aguero case, I have been proven right again

You should be repeating this everytime Ramdeuter is always right

Dayo you know if I should accuse you of swinging both ways I won't be wrong?

This is you also screaming about aguero misses below;

raumdeuter:
See wetin I dey talk about Aguero

He is missing chances he normally scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:
Was aguero scoring as a lone striker? Yes or No!

Thank you sir.

Diggz was this question answered? This should be your argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

You can come up with reasons for Chelsea, that wouldnt make them wrong

But in the case of CLichy Sagna, Zabaleta and Aguero I have been proven right and sir diggz you were WRONG

Pep failed to win shibi in is first season as a coach in the EPL..... that is all I know. #EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Zabaleta West Ham
Sagna Clubless

Jose won with Ivanovic and Terry

Ranieri won with Morgan and Huth.

If you have old defenders, you don't go playing gung-ho football. No excuse for Peps tactical silliness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
See wetin I dey talk about Aguero

He is missing chances he normally scores

Griffon:

Diggz was this question answered? This should be your argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ibime:
Jose won with Ivanovic and Terry

Ranieri won with Morgan and Huth.

If you have old defenders, you don't go playing gung-ho football. No excuse for Peps tactical silliness.

You listed Central defenders there, which of CLichy, Zabaleta Sagna and Kolarov is a central defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:
[s][/s]

Was aguero scoring as a lone striker? Yes or No!

Thank you sir.

raumdeuter:
This is a poor question to be asking

Batsuya has scored. How come you are complaining

(1) (2) (3) ... (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, popizaino(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.