Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10497852 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) ... (19142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Aguero is profligate.

For more jokes, send LOL to 419.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

You listed Central defenders there, which of CLichy, Zabaleta Sagna and Kolarov is a central defender

What is Ivanovic?

What is Antonio Valencia?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Griffon:

Chicky actually I knew what I had.

I can't go digging up posts were I condemned the thoughts of shipping out Matic, atleast not to a devil like Jose.

We're goin' to lick the wounds for many more months.

Oh you guys are definitely going to be licking your wounds for months to come. And that would only be made worse each time you sit and watch the wastepipe that is meant to be His replacement play.

Most of the Chelsea lads on this forum that were for the shipping out of Matic are slowly but surely starting to come around to the error of their ways. Gustavo sef na just the agidi e dey do with Ibime no let am come around quick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

He used them because he cannot change 10 players all at once in one season. He cut them off and they are 3 of them are showing to be write-offs like I predicted

When you cannot afford to feed your entire village with your salary, what do you do? You Prioritize....! Pep knew he couldn't change 10players all at a go, so he chose to address the areas he felt needed more attention, and left the ones he knew he could process the season with. Not my fault and not my problem either.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Griffon:

Diggz was this question answered? This should be your argument.

Diggz has forgotten that this mumu apari raumdeuter, once asked for at least 10 games that aguero played as a lone striker under mancini and pelle. When i showed up and asked him to put 100 bucks on it, the useless apari disappeared like a fart of a wretched witch.

He argues based on wrong premise.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
chic2pimp:

Oh you guys are definitely going to be licking your wounds for months to come. And that would only be made worse each time you sit and watch the wastepipe that is meant to be His replacement play.

Most of the Chelsea lads on this forum that were for the shipping out of Matic are slowly but surely starting to come around to the error of their ways. Gustavo sef na just the agidi e dey do with Ibime no let am come around quick.

Hehehe. Nihilist is just a stubborn nut case. I'll be here the day he'll offer to drive Bakayoko back to Mediterranean Europe.

Such a technically inept professional. You can trust Ramires with certain up-through and slide rule passes, certainly not King Bakayoko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
airmark:

Diggz has forgotten that this mumu apari raumdeuter, once asked for at least 10 games that aguero played as a lone striker under mancini and pelle. When i showed up and asked him to put 100 bucks on it, the useless apari disappeared like a fart of a wretched witch.

grin grin grin grin grin

You sef no get chills one bit. Just dey find way to chop Dayo's dollars.

Why evuls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
airmark:

You know dayo is used to taking different positions when he argues,right? If you catch him for saying A,he moves to B, you catch for saying B he will quickly move to C....man's a tortoise and a cat with a billion lifes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Griffon:

grin grin grin grin grin

Why evuls?

We need to hit him, curtail his excesses. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

You know dayo is used to taking different positions when he argues,right? If you catch him for saying A,he moves to B, you catch for saying B he will quickly move to C....man's a tortoise and a cat with a billion lifes grin

In case he becomes a pastor in future, i will like to copy some of his posts and show his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard has 3 goals from penalties and 4 goals from open play in 39 games

DeBruyne has 0 goals from penalties and 5 goals from open play in 26 games

So because it's hazard that scored the penalties it no longer count, he has led his team to two premier league titles, I am not against or for anybody. But where was KDB when Hazard was running rings last Season.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
airmark:

In case he becomes a pastor in future, i will like to copy some of his posts and show his children.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ibime:

What is Ivanovic?

They are both strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

So because it's hazard that scored the penalties it no longer count, he has led his team to two premier league titles, I am not against or for anybody. But where was KDB when Hazard was running rings last Season.

Blame sagna,hart,clichy and kolarov.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Give us their stats in the last 3 seasons goals and assists

Hazard has a ratio of 0.32 goals per game whilst KDB has 0.28.

KDB 49 passes per games to Hazard's 47.

Are You talking about defence? That's not even up for argument grin

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4288/Kevin-De-Bruyne/stats

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4503/Eden-Hazard/stats

Sorry You were saying?

I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE INIESTA'S STATS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

They are both strikers

Or coaches cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Blame sagna,hart,clichy and kolarov.

Which Hart? The one that was exiled by pep to Torino?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
airmark:

Some of us can't be foolish, to know the difference between good and better, while evaluating two players.

Did you see the guy's reply to hephem when he was being corrected.

Person go just dey form strong head ignorantly...

Na dem go still later dey shout shekpe fans upandan..

How is he any different?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard has 3 goals from penalties and 4 goals from open play in 39 games

DeBruyne has 0 goals from penalties and 5 goals from open play in 26 games
what about the fact that harzard has 10 assists in 3051mins vs Kdb's 4 assists in 1906 mins
Hazard has contributed to 17 goals in 3051 mins while kdb has contributed to 9 goals in 1906mins on your preffered "bigger stage".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Away from the Hazard debate cheesy:

Here is a pop quiz for y’all: Which player will likely be the “most experienced” player at next year’s World Cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

LvG Mou Wenger Pelle wont enter into Depay Matic and Fellaini and make them turn to Ronaldo

If you give the best chef in the world excreta, he cannot turn it into cake.

Klopp is now finding out that the players in the EPL are very shitty that he has focused his recruitment on the Bundesliga and not like he is getting the best from the bundesliga, He is even getting 3rd grade talents like Matip. but he believes the 3rd grade bundesliga talents are still better than Sakho, Lovren etc

Conte would get to Chelsea, who would be his Pirlo? who would be his Vidal, who would be his Pogba who would be his Tevez?

Pep would get to City would he magically turn donkeys like Kompany to Boateng? would he turn bumbling Yaya Toure to Thiago or would he turn Jesus Navas to Robben or Sterling to Muller?

These coaches are just going to EPL to collect money and leave the English trash for LAWMA

Gold grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

Which Hart? The one that was exiled by pep to Torino?

raumdeuter:
This is the Joke Hart and Zabaleta Pep should have used to win the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
PDPGuy:

Here is a pop quiz for y’all: Which player will likely be the “most experienced” player at next year’s World Cup?

Abbondanzieri grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
PDPGuy:

Buffon if Italy make it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
PDPGuy:

The egyptian goal keeper.The guy should be around 45 or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Did you see the guy's reply to hephem when he was being corrected.

Person go just dey form strong head ignorantly...

Na dem go still later dey shout shekpe fans upandan..

How is he any different?

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Ibime:

Buffon if Italy make it
You are right. Buffon was 2nd choice keeper for Italy at France 98.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2017
hephem:

The egyptian goal keeper.The guy should be around 45 or so.
Was thinking of Buffon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Griffon:

Abbondanzieri grin
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Ibime:

What is Ivanovic?

Mourinho won the league when Ivanovic was 30. and that was the last useful year Mourinho could get out of him, WHat happened when Mourinho tried to use the same Ivanovic at 31?

Antonio Valencia at RB has won what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2017
airmark:

Mumu. Put $200 on it, I will give you more games that Aguero played as part of a twin strike force than as a lone striker, DEAL?

In Agueros time at City he played more in a 2 man attack than as a lone striker

Put your thin money where your fat lose mouth is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Griffon:
grin grin grin grin grin

Why evuls?

I can prove Aguero played more in a 2 man attack than as a lone striker DEAL. Tell your man airmark to accept the deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) ... (19142) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10, swiz123(m), dostr4(m), Sulele04(m), StarchAndBanga, KanielOutis92, lordfalcao(m), raumdeuter, Leyqute(m), Capaldi, nihilistjnr, dcrested(m), popizaino(m), fredoooooo, VicThory(m), Sportsweb, Ibukzy, BlueMann, bolu96(m), Ibime(m), joezy23(m), chidekings(m), ixyi(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.