Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10493530 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

You know dayo is used to taking different positions when he argues,right? If you catch him for saying A,he moves to B, you catch for saying B he will quickly move to C....man's a tortoise and a cat with a billion lifes grin

I have always been consistent with my arument and more often than not, I have been proven right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

So because it's hazard that scored the penalties it no longer count, he has led his team to two premier league titles, I am not against or for anybody. But where was KDB when Hazard was running rings last Season.

Last season that you mentioned

KDB 7 goals 23 assists 30 contribution to goals in all comps

Hazard 17 goals 7 assists 24 contribution to goals in all comps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2017
VargasVee:

Hazard has a ratio of 0.32 goals per game whilst KDB has 0.28.

KDB 49 passes per games to Hazard's 47.

Are You talking about defence? That's not even up for argument grin

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4288/Kevin-De-Bruyne/stats

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4503/Eden-Hazard/stats

Sorry You were saying?

I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE INIESTA'S STATS cheesy

This season
KDB 2 goals 7 assists
Hazard 2 goals 3 assists

Last season in all comps
KDB 7 goals 23 assists
Hazard 17 goals 7 assists

2015/16
KDB 16 goals 14 assists
Hazard 6 goals 8 assists

In the past 3 seasons
KDB 25 goals 44 assists
Hazard 25 goals 18 assists

Iniesta CL final, Euro final World cup final MOTM

Thank you for those links.

I can see Hazard 179 games, big chance created 40, KDB 72 games played 39 big chance created
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

Gold grin

Once again correct. Would he be able to turn Yaya to Thiago, Navas to Robben or Kompany to Boateng? No. So once again I am right as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Oct 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

So because it's hazard that scored the penalties it no longer count, he has led his team to two premier league titles,.

Led which Chelsea?

Last yr Chelsea won the league top assist Fabregas 12 assists, top scorer Diego Costa
2015 Chelsea won the league top assists Fabregas 18 assists, top scorer Diego Costa

So how is Hazard leading his team to anything? Its like Madrid winning last CL and saying it was Bale or Isco that led them to it

Show us what Hazard does on the field not in polling booth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:03am On Oct 21, 2017
The only progress I can see is that now people here are more realistic. No more Hazard vs Neymar debates, it’s now Hazard vs KDB.
Water has found its level.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2017
afrodoc2:
The only progress I can see is that now people here are more realistic. No more Hazard vs Neymar debates, it’s now Hazard vs KDB.

Its a progression. Reality is setting in
I remember when people used to have Henry vs Kanu debates, Henry soon moved beyond that level and it became Kanu vs Wiltord while Henry argument moved to Henry vs Nistelrooy.
Those who argued Hazard over Neymar now have swallowed their tongue and would in a few seasons they will relize the same with KdB too.

Maybe Hazard vs Zahard will be a more realistic debbate

There was a time someone compared Joe Cole with Schweinsteiger

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:34am On Oct 21, 2017
hephem:

what about the fact that harzard has 10 assists in 3051mins vs Kdb's 4 assists in 1906 mins
Hazard has contributed to 17 goals in 3051 mins while kdb has contributed to 9 goals in 1906mins on your preffered "bigger stage".

Tortoise Raumdeuter, don't pretend like you didn't see this. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:36am On Oct 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

Wait till Hazard lead Chelsea to flog PSG home and away and see if we would resume the Hazard vs Neymar argument or not.

Just wait for it. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

I can prove Aguero played more in a 2 man attack than as a lone striker DEAL. Tell your man airmark to accept the deal

I think this is a new line bro.

Airmark's claiming that he can show us at least 10 games where Aguero played as a lone striker. Conversely, you're offering to show us that Aguero has played more of his games in a two-man attack than as a lone forward.

In this case, you both have premises that are dependent on one another. The disagreement at this stage isn't a gulf.

Unless you want to prove to us that Aguero hasn't stirred in up to 10 games as a lone forward.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
afrodoc2:
KDB has been brilliant more than neymar this season,that boy is no joke,a complete player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

I can prove Aguero played more in a 2 man attack than as a lone striker DEAL. Tell your man airmark to accept the deal

You wan use Ur dolapo for donation abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

I have always been consistent with my arument and more often than not, I have been proven right

If I hear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Once again correct. Would he be able to turn Yaya to Thiago, Navas to Robben or Kompany to Boateng? No. So once again I am right as usual

While will a coach want to turn an established player into anything to start with?

Change Kompany into alago boathand kwa.... same dude who couldn't find shirt and was later chased out of city.

Why will any sane human want to change yaya into Thiago bruv.....why not change drogba into jesus?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Oasis007:
"Our philosophy is not to moan, to cry [about injuries]. I moan about other things, I cry about fixtures, [having] no time to rest in between matches. I moan that I don't understand that we play Saturday after Wednesday when we should play Sunday. I moan about this all the time but not about injuries.

"If some managers say Mourinho always moans about the fixtures then they are right but nobody can say I moan about injuries because I always try to speak about opportunities for other players.

"Would Scott McTominay make his debut in the Champions League if we have Carrick, Pogba and Fellaini available? No - he wouldn't even be on the bench."

- Jose Mourinho

Basketmouth is at it again.

Nose moanrimhoe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

Basketmouth is at it again.

Nose moanrimhoe grin

Basketmouth is your greatest ever manager, a Chelsea Legend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2017
"Now I need to improve on the ball and there are some little details that need to be smoothed out. I'm improving and in a few weeks' time, I hope to have progressed further in all facets of the game."

- T. Bakayoko

Make e no be like say we just dey yarn for the sake of it. This guy come we club to learn football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Nigeria will play against Argentina in a friendly on Nov 14 in Russia! It's been confirmed by Argentina's FA twitter handle.

Looking forward to that game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
PDPGuy:
Nigeria will play against Argentina in a friendly on Nov 14 in Russia! It's been confirmed by Argentina's FA twitter handle.

Looking forward to that game.

They hardly take us serious. That day, expect the likes of Messi, Aguero, Di Maria and Mascherano to be rested.

Dybala might end up with the captain's band on the night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Led which Chelsea?

Last yr Chelsea won the league top assist Fabregas 12 assists, top scorer Diego Costa
2015 Chelsea won the league top assists Fabregas 18 assists, top scorer Diego Costa

So how is Hazard leading his team to anything? Its like Madrid winning last CL and saying it was Bale or Isco that led them to it

Show us what Hazard does on the field not in polling booth

Cannavaro led Italy to 2006 world Cup , how many goals/assist did he have?

Xavi led Spain to , Euro 2008, how many goals/assist did he have

Zidane led France to 1998 world Cup, he has less goals/assist than Lilian Thuram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

Basketmouth is your greatest ever manager, a Chelsea Legend.

I totally agree with you sir, but it is also on record that he is a serial moaner grin Him acting or being all sanctimonious is downright disgusting. This was how basketmouth lambasted Sam allardyce with a squad value probably not up to adabowales transfer fee, just to end up parking double decker luxurious buses against klopps loserpool side few years later.

Why is it not possible for moanrimhoe to mind is fvcking bizness? since he got kicked out for trying to relegate cfc,dude have been on endless moaning. Shey wan fi se ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho won the league when Ivanovic was 30. and that was the last useful year Mourinho could get out of him, WHat happened when Mourinho tried to use the same Ivanovic at 31?

Antonio Valencia at RB has won what?
Valencia won two League Titles and several other domestic titles plus Europa dayo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

I totally agree with you sir, but it is also on record that he is a serial moaner grin Him acting or being all sanctimonious is downright disgusting. This was how basketmouth lambasted Sam allardyce with a squad value probably not up to adabowales transfer fee, just to end up parking double decker luxurious buses against klopps loserpool side few years later.

Why is it not possible for moanrimhoe to mind is fvcking bizness? since he got kicked out for trying to relegate cfc,dude have been on endless moaning. Shey wan fi se ni?

He is your greatest ever manager.......put some RESPECK on his name.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Last season that you mentioned

KDB 7 goals 23 assists 30 contribution to goals in all comps

Hazard 17 goals 7 assists 24 contribution to goals in all comps

How many games if possible minutes brought about these contributions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

If I hear grin
Broz that him comment weak me I swear....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Griffon:
"Now I need to improve on the ball and there are some little details that need to be smoothed out. I'm improving and in a few weeks' time, I hope to have progressed further in all facets of the game."

- T. Bakayoko

Make e no be like say we just dey yarn for the sake of it. This guy come we club to learn football.

Imagine spending over 30mil pounds to purchase a player who will use us to learn the basics of football while loaning out RLC.... same thing happened with wasteman baba Rahman grin I blame conte for this one. Meanwhile, we as a club need to avoid buying any player with baba as part of their names.

All this moaning from conte of late won't change anything because come season end, if he fails to win anything, the bigger blame will go to him. I hope he doesn't get the sack like moanrimhoe tho...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2017
afrodoc2:
Hazard was never on Neymar's level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

He is your greatest ever manager.......put some RESPECK on his name.

Not when he is busy acting steeewpid bruv...dude is dead to us angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Hazard was never on Neymar's level.

One is described as a midfielder while the other is called a forward.

What level do you want iniedo to be beside lord Ororo?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Cannavaro led Italy to 2006 world Cup , how many goals/assist did he have?

Xavi led Spain to , Euro 2008, how many goals/assist did he have

Zidane led France to 1998 world Cup, he has less goals/assist than Lilian Thuram

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

Imagine spending over 30mil pounds to purchase a player who will use us to learn the basics of football while loaning out RLC.... same thing happened with wasteman baba Rahman grin I blame conte for this one. Meanwhile, we as a club need to avoid buying any player with baba as part of their names.

All this moaning from conte of late won't change anything because come season end, if he fails to win anything, the bigger blame will go to him. I hope he doesn't get the sack like moanrimhoe tho...

It's on record that Conte never wanted Matic out. This suggests that he never sanctioned Bakayoko's transfer, we know those who did.

The handwriting is on the wall. Don is having his last season with us, he is even claiming to have seen the signs of what is happening now a long time ago. The board has frustrated him enough with their 'We sabi am pass you' transfers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, codeb(m), DammyOlu123(m), CentiLion(m), Sulele04(m), Kimbeast and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.