Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500417 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

acting stupid in what way please? Who acted stupid by assuming he was being talked about by another coach? please, your coach started this not mourihno

Your basket mouth of a coach have been at it since last season,no be today! By the way, it was the press who insinuated or said moanrimhoe was referring to him before he responded.

This was how conte responded below;

Asked about Mourinho’s comments, a visibly angry Conte said: “But do you think it was for me? If he is speaking about me, I think he has to think about his team and start looking at himself, not others. I think that a lot of time Mourinho has to see what happened at Chelsea. A lot of time, also last season. He has to think about his team.”

Dope....e don tey wey Ur manager dey steeewpid no be today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
CapitalCee:
Hazard was never on Neymar's level.
Imagine putting Hazard and Neymar in the same sentence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

Your basket mouth of a coach have been at it since last season,no be today! By the way, it was the press who insinuated or said moanrimhoe was referring to him before he responded.

This was how conte responded below;

Asked about Mourinho’s comments, a visibly angry Conte said: “But do you think it was for me? If he is speaking about me, I think he has to think about his team and start looking at himself, not others. I think that a lot of time Mourinho has to see what happened at Chelsea. A lot of time, also last season. He has to think about his team.”

Dope....e don tey wey Ur manager dey steeewpid no be today.

Whether e Don Tay wey he dey stupid no be the issue, this one na based on the happenings of yesterday and two days ago, Your coach for leave am at "I don't know if he is talking to me" because his name wasn't mentioned and no be only him get injuries

Mourinho was even subtle with his response, cause the mourihno I know would not be that subtle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Stop fooling your self ha beg Hazard is not a midfielder. How is Hazard a midfielder dunce. Hazard is a left winger with license to roam at Chelsea and in conte 3-5-2 Hazard is a supporting striker behind Morata. Nor be only midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2017
‘I have a lot of experience as a player and a coach to face these type of situations,’ he pointed out.

‘My history speaks very clearly. I am a person who is not afraid to face difficulties. I fought in the relegation zone. I started my career very badly in my first experience, but I understood and learned a lot from this.

‘You learn every day. You must be open to learn from your experiences. This is very important. If we think it’s impossible to learn something, we are stupid people. I learn every day and I want to learn every day.

‘For sure you hope to not have problems in your season, but I stay here to work and to put all myself for this club, for the players, me and my staff.’

~ Don Conte..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2017
‘We are in October. We have just started our season. We have to think about improving the present. Now we have to try and stay and face all the competitions with all our strength.

‘The most important thing is to put ourselves in our work during the game and every day. We can’t find excuses. I don’t like to speak about other teams. It’s very important to look at ourselves. We have to try to do our best. That’s the most important thing. We must be focused on ourselves to try to improve and to try to have a good season.’

~ Don Conte

In Conte I trust cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

Whether e Don Tay wey he dey stupid no be the issue, this one na based on the happenings of yesterday and two days ago, Your coach for leave am at "I don't know if he is talking to me" because his name wasn't mentioned and no be only him get injuries

Mourinho was even subtle with his response, cause the mourihno I know would not be that subtle

Bruv abeg forget that matter. There is a limit to what any human or animal can take or endure before they start to fight back.

Your fvcking coach should mind is bizness. #simples!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

Bruv abeg forget that matter. There is a limit to what any human or animal can take or endure before they start to fight back.

Your fvcking coach should mind is bizness. #simples!

your fncking coach should stop assuming, he is not the only Mc hammer in the world Bitch

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
hensben:
That is because Neymar moved to a league hazard conquered when he was 19. So you are right, truly water has found its level.
Lol....hazard is like one of those natural
occurrences that shine every two years and
then goes missing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Don cunte be dancing to europa league.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2017
sod09:
that is not true brah
He got all the players he needed at juventus
Check well.
He suddenly resigned because he didn't agree with their transfer policy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

your fncking coach should stop assuming, he is not the only Mc hammer in the world Bitch

This post is as senseless as your coach called moanrimhoe....bye bytch tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2017
obainojazz:
Don cunte be dancing to europa league.

How bros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

[s]
This post is as senseless as your coach called moanrimhoe....bye bytch tongue[/s]

undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

How bros?
Truth is, I don't know if you girls will qualify for europa league. Win today's match first.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2017
elrony:

undecided

Pastor....na why you dey messcafun ontop my post?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
obainojazz:
Truth is, I don't know if you girls will qualify for europa league. Win today's match first.

Just be praying that moanrimhoe does enough to win you guys the ucl and epl this season, if not ehn...una go run from that una useless thread last last.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2017
funlord:

[/b]

Before them go Halla mods for assistance! See as person bet with himself just to scam funds from another man pikin!

Cc: afrodoc2, lana1, dopejemi, capitalcee, lordcat, griffon, sailorxy, joeace2020, wura27, elrony, oasis007, gloryissaac!

The shekpiscos have reached an all time low!

errm bros bring me up to speed na. I am not understanding embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2017
‘To make Stamford Bridge strong and to have the teams afraid of coming here to play is a big point, Azpilicueta said.

‘We have to get it back and be strong again and build something from getting wins at Stamford Bridge, starting today.

‘We are a team and during the season you have to face different problems. It’s true the last games we were conceding a lot, and when we don’t score goals it is also the responsibility of the whole team. This is a team that wins and loses together. We will try to find the solutions as a unit.

‘Against Roma it was a big point for the team to show the character and not to give up and let the game go. The reality is that we are three games without a win and we will try to get back to winning ways against Watford.’

- Cesar

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Chelsea team: Courtois; Rudiger, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Azpilicueta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:
‘To make Stamford Bridge strong and to have the teams afraid of coming here to play is a big point, Azpilicueta said.

‘We have to get it back and be strong again and build something from getting wins at Stamford Bridge, starting today.

‘We are a team and during the season you have to face different problems. It’s true the last games we were conceding a lot, and when we don’t score goals it is also the responsibility of the whole team. This is a team that wins and loses together. We will try to find the solutions as a unit.

‘Against Roma it was a big point for the team to show the character and not to give up and let the game go. The reality is that we are three games without a win and we will try to get back to winning ways against Watford.’

- Cesar

This is exactly what I want to hear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2017
MetaHuman:
Chelsea team: Courtois; Rudiger, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Azpilicueta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard

Chai I gambled on zappacosta this week.

Anyway good to see that Conte saw the nonsense Azpi played at cb last time out and is rectifying it. Giants like Dzeko and Okaka can also have their aerial threat neutralised by the likes of Cahill luiz and Toni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Nihilist:

This is exactly what I want to hear

Exactly!! no need for moaning,just do all you can to make things right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Chai I gambled on zappacosta this week.

Anyway good to see that Conte saw the nonsense Azpi played at cb last time out and is rectifying it. Giants like Dzeko and Okaka can also have their aerial threat neutralised by the likes of Cahill luiz and Toni
yes.
I'm also glad luiz is back.

I wonder why conte doesn't want rest azpilicueta though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

- Cesar

On point like decimal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
MetaHuman:

Good to see Luiz back but I hope he wasn't rushed back or will have to play through his injury. But.... yoko and fab alone in that midfield is a red flag for me. I may pass on this match...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Stupid nepa.
Always taking power whenever chelsea game is about to start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:
‘We are in October. We have just started our season. We have to think about improving the present. Now we have to try and stay and face all the competitions with all our strength.

‘The most important thing is to put ourselves in our work during the game and every day. We can’t find excuses. I don’t like to speak about other teams. It’s very important to look at ourselves. We have to try to do our best. That’s the most important thing. We must be focused on ourselves to try to improve and to try to have a good season.’

~ Don Conte

In Conte I trust cool cool
I'll be here when you start insulting conte the way you are insulting mourinho now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
I don't want to see any rubbish performance from this nonsense team today pls.

Cunte should better give me a 5-0 or flawless victory to rectify all those rubbish o have seen from the team for the past 3 wks now.

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

Good to see Luiz back but I hope he wasn't rushed back or will have to play through his injury. But.... yoko and fab alone in that midfield is a red flag for me. I may pass on this match...
I hope so too.

I'm just more concerned about azpilicueta.
I wonder why he must play every game.

But atleast, we should expect another azpili-rata combination again today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
obainojazz:
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I hope so too.

I'm just more concerned about azpilicueta.
I wonder why he must play every game.

But atleast, we should expect another azpili-rata combination again today.
Dude is exhausted IMO.
He needs immediate rest, or make dem fake injury for am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), WhoDeyHause, Griffon(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.