Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:

Fool cheesy grin cheesy
I don die today o grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Shuuuu..... cheesy cheesy cheesy dayo abeg free me grin make I call you airmark na una two get power for una selfs grin

Dayo is a nuisance. Zidane may eventually be the architect of his own downfall. I never believed he wouldn't buy a better striker to replace that benzema.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:

Dayo is a nuisance. Zidane may eventually be the architect of his own downfall. I never believed he wouldn't buy a better striker to replace that benzema.

Benzema is better than Morata - raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
CapitalCee:

Benzema is better than Morata - ramdeuter

Not only me Ancelotti Benitez and Zidane agree with me cos they benched or sent him out on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
CapitalCee:

Benzema is better than Morata - raumdeuter

Real madrid fans will spank his head for that statement.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:

]

Zidane doesnt need any sympathy from you or anyone. He has 2 CL in less than 2yrs of management. His decisions to keep Benzema paid off like it did for Ancelotti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:

Real madrid fans will spank his head for that statement.

Ancelotti a 3 times CL winner already explains why the 2 time CL winning coach preferred Benzema over Morata here

Former Madrid manager Ancelotti has had his say on why Morata doesn’t play often and believes it isn’t down to the player’s own form but rather how well Benzema works with Ronaldo.
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/carlo-ancelotti-explains-why-zidane-prefers-benzema-to-morata/950038#RuZyok0V5TUEfZId.99

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
]

Zidane doesnt need any sympathy from you or anyone. He has 2 CL in less than 2yrs of management. His decisions to keep Benzema paid off like it did for Ancelotti

Who was asking you about past seasons when ronaldo was hot, carrying benzema on his back?

Is the decision to sell morata and keep benzema, paying off now?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:
Who was asking you about past seasons when ronaldo was hot, carrying benzema on his back?
Is the decision to sell morata and keep benzema, paying off now?

2 CL titles is what any coach will call paying off

Ferguson was named best coach in England and knighted for winning 2 CL in 20yrs. Zidane won 2 in 18months

So how else would it pay off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

2 CL titles is what any coach will call paying off

Ferguson was named best coach in England and knighted for winning 2 CL in 20yrs. Zidane won 2 in 18months

So how else would it pay off

8 points behind barcelona on the log with just 10 matches, is a bad indication. He is a striker, he should score goals like morata did last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
When Airmark and Raumdeuter starts their 'gists', you sit down, grab a jotter, pen and you take notes.

It's gonna be a long night fellas. Brace up.

cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Make we dey look sha...
real madrid must go to relegation this season insha-jesus.

I don't want that opportunist ororo to win balon d'or again angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:
8 points behind barcelona on the log with just 10 matches, is a bad indication. He is a striker, he should score goals like morata did last season.

Morata scored so much goals that he was shipped off at the earliest opportunity. Actually at every opportunity he was shipped off and Benzema has been Madrids starting 9 for almost a decade

5 world class coaches made Benzema their starting 9 but you a Feyingbole grammar school dropout thinks they dont know what they are doing

Back to back CL wins is a great indication

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ok what do you have to say about this

Ronaldo is a god! He will still come out tops at the end of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
real madrid must go to relegation this season insha-jesus.

I don't want that opportunist ororo to win balon d'or again angry

Ehn.....Oga me and you go enter one trouser na na! Lord Ororo naim you dey call opportunist shocked shocked I will send Ni.hilist your way now angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:

grin grin leave dayo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Ehn.....Oga me and you go enter one trouser na na! Lord Ororo naim you dey call opportunist shocked shocked I will send Ni.hilist your way now angry
lol

Abeg ororo penaldo na opportunist jare tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Damn. I love it when that tapnaldo lose. Messi is GOAT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Ronaldo is a god! He will still come out tops at the end of the season.
god of pena-rity cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

If dudes conversion rate is that fantastic, how come we can't see the numbers in goals?

Ronaldo has 2.5 conversion rate this season... It doesn't make him a bad finisher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Morata scored so much goals that he was shipped off at the earliest opportunity. Actually at every opportunity he was shipped off and Benzema has been Madrids starting 9 for almost a decade

5 world class coaches made Benzema their starting 9 but you a Feyingbole grammar school dropout thinks they dont know what they are doing

Back to back CL wins is a great indication

A great indication that real madrid is a great club having an ineffective striker and still winning laurels. Albeit ronaldo and others' influence.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
randomperson:

Ronaldo has 2.5 conversion rate this season... It doesn't make him a bad finisher

If you think ronaldo is happy with his performance so far this season, you are on your own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:
A great indication that real madrid is a great club having an ineffective striker and still winning laurels. Albeit ronaldo and others' influence.

The last 3 coaches at Madrid shipped off Morata instantly. The last 5 coaches at Madrid have stuck to Benzema

These 5 world class coaches I would rather trust their judgment rather than yours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

The last 3 coaches at Madrid shipped off Morata instantly. The last 5 coaches at Madrid have stuck to Benzema

These 5 world class coaches I would rather trust their judgment rather than yours

You always come up with fallacies. Who told you real didn't want to replace benzema?. Real madrid wanted lewandowski long ago. In fact ronaldo and ramos were reported to have approached him.

Reason is not far-fetched, they were tired of carrying benzema every season like a baby.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:

You always come up with fallacies. Who told you real didn't want to replace benzema?. Real madrid wanted lewandowski long ago. In fact ronaldo and ramos were reported to have approached him.

Reason is not far-fetched, they were tired of carrying benzema every season like a baby.
Beer parlor talks. If Madrid wanted to replace Benzema you mean they cant get any striker in the entire Europe to replace him? Actuallt Madrid let go Higuain Chicharito and Morata but kept Benzema who starts for them because the coaches who are a million times more sensible than you wanted him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/924689834136035328

Conversion rate hasn't helped anyone.

You have to make those runs and get in positions to score first.

Harry Kane has one of the worst among the top leagues but every top team will still take him over other strikers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
We are still around o just incase any of you get tired which I doubt.

You both were born for each other... Esau and Jacob undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:

Why are you over exaggerating? Bakayoko's ball control is similar to Matic's they don't always trap it well and do you want Bakayoko to only make back passes because i don't except him to make those delicate long or through balls Luiz and Fabregas make. Bakayoko is more like a defensive winger and lacks the basis of a world class midfielder finesse ball control and a classic pass, delivery technique but he is fast and strong for a DM and box to box midfielder.

This post must have been typed by an angel. It is so beautiful.

Your breath has been felt by the deaf, while your words have been heard and confined to the ears of the blind.

This is the word of the Lord....and we dey feeeeeeeeeel you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Finally....

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Beer parlor talks. If Madrid wanted to replace Benzema you mean they cant get any striker in the entire Europe to replace him? Actuallt Madrid let go Higuain Chicharito and Morata but kept Benzema who starts for them because the coaches who are a million times more sensible than you wanted him

PSG buying neymar for that huge fee started as a beer parlor talks, but came out to be true.

I know you are aware of how real wanted lewandowski in 2015, they even invited his agent. Bayern has been frustrating madrid's interest in him, every season.

There's a reason they bought morata back, but he didn't gel immediately he returned.

Now that ronaldo is not scoring as expected, what should benzema be doing? But he will be waiting for ronaldo to regain form.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:
PSG buying neymar for that huge fee started as a beer parlor talks, but came out to be true.

I know you are aware of how real wanted lewandowski in 2015, they even invited his agent. Bayern has been frustrating madrid's interest in him, every season.

There's a reason they bought morata back, but he didn't gel immediately he returned.

Now that ronaldo is not scoring as expected, what should benzema be doing? But he will be waiting for ronaldo to regain form.

Was PSG chasing Neymar from 2015? If MADRID wanted to chang Benzema they would have got a replacement for him long ago. 5 world class coaches didnt see the need to replace Benzema despite shipping out Higuain, Morata and Chicharito out in the same time

Of course Benzema is 30yrs now I expect him to be shipped out anytime in the next 2 yrs maybe tools like you will now say, "Yay I told you Benzema has been shipped out"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sports related post of the year? Chelseafan1 Airmark Donjazet grin

Elzends:
It's fixable

In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time.

The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left.

And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?"

Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop.

He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?"

Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?"

The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"

From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, behold it was *Real Madrid*. grin

21 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Benwallt(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.