Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506220 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skimpledawg:

No no no. Kante should be rested against Roma do as to be fully fit against the scummies.

Fab
Kante..... Drrinkwater.....

That's all... United's midfield is porous for now. Kante will keep the bag of beans busy.
I think he needs to start to get him ready for the scummies.

He should play like 50minutes and get substituted early.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ Chai dat year shaaa

New comers don't know whatsup
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is a very dumb canard. All these world class coaches who managed Madrid had the autonomy to a large extent to decide who they want and who they dont. Mourinho made Madrid fire Jorge Valdano a club legend.

But that same Mourinho cant fire Benzema because of Zidane.

I know you are terminally stupidd so not much common sense is expected from you

The misunderstanding between mou and him wasn't the reason he was sacked. Stop peddling lies. You think perez is like Rummenigge and co?

A player confirmed he was being protected by zidane, since he arrived, yet you are doing strong head like okrika fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

I think he needs to start to get him ready for the scummies.

He should play like 50minutes and get substituted early.

my thoughts too....Needs at least 15 mins....to tune him and get him ready for united
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
cstr1000:
Morata is pinning for Juventus and Italy.
What is wrong with Chelsea players and manager and their wanting to go back? Is England a shitt-hole?
he didn't literally mean he wants to go back.....just stating he shouldn't have left Juve for Madrid.....trust the press to twist it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
airmark:
The misunderstanding between mou and him wasn't the reason he was sacked. Stop peddling lies. You think perez is like Rummenigge and co?
A player confirmed he was being protected by zidane, since he arrived, yet you are doing strong head like okrika fan.

Mourinho didnt want Valdano looking over his shoulders and wanted to get rid of him below was the press release of Perez to fire Valdano. But I dont expect a dropout like you to understand the nuances of managing the biggest club in the world

"We have decided to end the contractual relationship with Jorge Valdano," said Real's president, Florentino Pérez, following a meeting of the board of directors at the Bernebeu stadium..

"The experience of this just completed season demonstrated a need for more autonomy, including within the coaching unit," said Perez, before confirming that the decision will give Mourinho greater control over the team.

"Mourinho demanded an autonomy on the sporting side like that which works with English clubs. I think for the sake of the institution that this is a reorganisation that has to be done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho didnt want Valdano looking over his shoulders and wanted to get rid of him below was the press release of Perez to fire Valdano. But I dont expect a dropout like you to understand the nuances of managing the biggest club in the world

cheesy cheesy

You are a trickster. You edited that report to suit your narrative. Perez openly said Mourinho did not make any demands, sacking valdano. Valdano's way was not working for perez and he sacked him because he wanted to try new stuff. Mou didn't force his hands, stop telling lies.

Benzema is zidane's baby, that's what you should address. He is the most booed real player by fans, in recent years. Majority of fans will be happy the day he leaves and a better striker replaces him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

It even makes it worse Faggotson was knighted because he won a treble, He won 2 CL in a career of over 3 decades
If he was the coach that won the sextuple or the coach that won back to back CL titles, they would have made him prime minister and husband of the queen
All these story u're telling, ko kan aiye. Fact is Feguson got knighted for winning the trebble. Not because of any 2 UCLs in 30 yrs.

Besides, ur Pep that has won sextuple and quintuple on two different occasions in Spain, why didn't his country recognise and also knight him when he won it?? Or was it not a club in his country he was managing when he won it??

Trapatoni managed all over Europe for close to 40 yrs, yet he only won one UCL. LVG for up to 30 yrs. He only won one. So i'm not unerstanding why u keep crying of how SAF only won two in 30 yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

You are a trickster. You edited that report to suit your narrative. Perez openly said Mourinho did not make any demands, sacking valdano. Valdano's way was not working for perez and he sacked him because he wanted to try new stuff. Mou didn't force his hands, stop telling lies.

What part of the report did I edit this is the link

https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/victory-for-mourinho-as-real-madrid-sack-director-valdano-24408
"The experience of this just completed season demonstrated a need for more autonomy, including within the coaching unit," said Perez, before confirming that the decision will give Mourinho greater control over the team.

"Mourinho demanded an autonomy on the sporting side like that which works with English clubs. I think for the sake of the institution that this is a reorganisation that has to be done.

Benzema is zidane's baby, that's what you should address. He is the most booed real player by fans, in recent years. Majority of fans will be happy the day he leaves and a better striker replaces him.

Ancelotti a former Madrid coach and the most succesful CL coach till date said the below

The Bayern Munich boss told Corriere della Sera: “Morata plays so little under Zidane because Benzema is the best striker to play with Cristiano.”
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/carlo-ancelotti-explains-why-zidane-prefers-benzema-to-morata/950038#Kv2J95JbjQ4MO06B.99

It was Zidane who stopped Pellegrini, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Benitez from playing Benzema. You still wonder why everyone thnks you are a dummy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:
All these story u're telling, ko kan aiye. Fact is Feguson got knighted for winning the trebble. Not because of any 2 UCLs in 30 yrs.

Besides, ur Pep that has won sextuple and quintuple on two different occasions in Spain, why didn't his country recognise and also knight him when he won it?? Or was it not a club in his country he was managing when he won it??

Trapatoni managed all over Europe for close to 40 yrs, yet he only won one UCL. LVG for up to 30 yrs. He only won one. So i'm not unerstanding why u keep crying of how SAF only won two in 30 yrs

Thats because knighthood in those countries are not cheap. Its only glory starved countries that will anoint and knight a person for winning a treble.

Maybe if Trapatoni, LvG stayed in a club for over 20yrs that happened to be one of the richest in Europe they would be knighted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]What part of the report did I edit this is the link

Ancelotti a former Madrid coach and the most succesful CL coach till date said the below

It was Zidane who stopped Pellegrini, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Benitez from playing Benzema. You still wonder why everyone thnks you are a dumm[/s]

Quoting mumu link. joe.ie ko, ben.etc ni.

A striker that needs a particular player to function, according to you and ancelotti. cheesy So if ronaldo signs for ogbomosho utd, benzema must go and meet the king of ogbomosho to ensure he is signed too. Ronaldo must carry him like a baby, that he is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
airmark:

Quoting mumu link. joe.ie ko, ben.etc ni.

A striker that needs a particular player to function, according to you and ancelotti. cheesy So if ronaldo signs for ogbomosho utd, benzema must go and meet the king of ogbomosho to ensure he is signed too. Ronaldo must carry him like a baby, that he is.

I love how you squeal like a pig after I bludgeon you with facts everytime. If the problem you have is with the website, i will give you another from BBC. I am expecting you to call BBC a mumu link also

""We have decided to end the contractual relationship with Jorge Valdano," said Real president Florentino Perez.
Valdano's removal is part of a Real reorganisation that strengthens coach Jose Mourinho's position at the club.
"The experience of this just completed season demonstrated a need for more autonomy, including within the coaching unit," said Perez.
"Mourinho demanded an autonomy on the sporting side like that which works with English clubs. I think for the sake of the institution that this is a reorganisation that has to be done.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/13553663

I will rather go with the football ideas shared by Ancelotti, Zidane, Benitez and Mourinho coaches who have 8 CL titles between them over a serial drunkard like you who failed every level of education and IQ tests
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats because knighthood in those countries are not cheap. Its only glory starved countries that will anoint and knight a person for winning a treble.
Yh. Na so. Ferguson a Scot and a foreigner getting Knighted by the Queen on English soil.
Yet Pep, a Spaniard, with all his Sextuple and Quintuple couldn't even get a handshake from the King of Spain or an applause from the Prime Minister....
Oga abeg hold ur L and stop trying to drag SAF along with ur fraud.

Maybe if Trapatoni, LVG stayed in a club for over 20yrs that happened to be one of the richest in Europe they would be knighted
Iss not anybody's fault Trapatoni and LVG were bouncing from club to club like hoes in a cheap brothel. Maybe if LVG had stayed one or two more years, he would ve been the one to lead Bayern to the trebble.

United before Ferguson weren't the biggest club in England. Even Arsenal was levels above United.
Yet the man dragged United from mediocrity to elite level.
Professionals in world football think he's one of the greatest ever manager. Even the Queen must ve had no choice but to appreciate him for his contributions to English football.
Yet one Pa ramuzaki from Ogbomosho will not let us rest because he only won two UCL in 30yrs. undecided
Even Ancelotti that has 3 UCL no dey make noise lai dis.
Egbon e lo sun!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe if Trapatoni, LvG stayed in a club for over 20yrs that happened to be one of the richest in Europe they would be knighted
Well, I think it's even more difficult to reach the apex of the game and try to stay there than going from one top team to another.
What Fergie did with Man Utd was/is stuff of legends and no matter how much you try, you can't belittle his achievements. To stay so long in a club must mean you're doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Never seen an argument where the opposing parties both lose before.

Pep has a royal award for the work he did in Spain , and it's presented by the prime minister.

L for both you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
patrickmuf:
Well, I think it's even more difficult to reach the apex of the game and try to stay there than going from one top team to another.
What Fergie did with Man Utd was/is stuff of legends and no matter how much you try, you can't belittle his achievements. To stay so long in a club must mean you're doing well.

Lol Lets not deceive ourselves here. Its harder to build move on, start from the scratch elsewhere build again move on than to stay in a familiar environment for 30yrs

In your job which is harder staying in a company for 30yrs or moving around to different companies and cultures. Fergie stayed long and won 2 CL titles. Its not like he was lighting up the continent by staying long. Zidane, Mourinho Guardiola all won the same 2 in a fraction of the time

What is hard in staying at the top when your only serious opponent was Arsene Wenger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:
No hard feelings. I don modify the post grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Send that memo to all the 5 world class coaches of Real Madrid who sold other strikers and made Benzema their number 1 choice

Lol....ok sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
patrickmuf:

Wenger says hi bros cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Pep has a royal award for the work he did in Spain , and it's presented by the prime minister.

L for both you.

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
patrickmuf:
Leave am. He thinks its by jumping ship and going on sabbatical when things start getting tough. If Pep is so good, why cant he stay in one place and keep winning titles? If he's so good why hasn't he reached another UCL final since?

Anyways, i'm also disappointed SAF only won 2 UCL. We should ve won one of those finals against Barca. 2009 was our surest bet coz that 2011 Barca team was something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:
Leave am. He thinks its by jumping ship and going on sabbatical when things start getting tough. If Pep is so good, why cant he stay in one place and keep winning titles? If he's so good why hasn't he reached another UCL final since?

Anyways, i'm also disappointed SAF only won 2 UCL. We should ve won one of those finals against Barca. 2009 was our surest bet coz that 2011 Barca team was something else.

Can you believe this? The same people who said If Pep is so good he should leave Barcelona. Now are saying If Pep is so good he should have stayed in Barcelona?

I can tell you if Pep stayed at Barcelona till now he would have won at least 1 more if not 2 more CL titles

I am sure If Pep by any means win the league this year the same people will say why did he have to use 11 players in a game to win why not win with 6 players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol Lets not deceive ourselves here. Its harder to build move on, start from the scratch elsewhere build again move on than to stay in a familiar environment for 30yrs

In your job which is harder staying in a company for 30yrs or moving around to different companies and cultures. Fergie stayed long and won 2 CL titles. Its not like he was lighting up the continent by staying long. Zidane, Mourinho Guardiola all won the same 2 in a fraction of the time

What is hard in staying at the top when your only serious opponent was Arsene Wenger?
Whilst it's true that getting to the top of your game ain't an easy task, maintaining your position at the top is a whole ball game entirely and that's why coaches like Pep, Mou and others always move on after achieving so much success or are shown the door after doing so well...There's a reason first bank is preferred by many, they've been there, seen it all conquered and are still in the business of winning...Zidane, Mou and Pep are equally good and deserving of the praises that go their way but the fact they won it at a fraction of the years it took Fergie doesn't in anyway belittle the achievement of SAF...

Now to your last line, peak Wenger and Arsenal were definitely a team to be reckoned with and he/they didn't represent Fergie's only competitors, he won trophies even with Roman's billions at Chelsea, Mansour at City, Rafa's Liverpool etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
diggz:

Wenger says hi bros cheesy cheesy
That's an anomaly, we also know Arsenal don't care about the trophies, just rake in the cash and get a life long contract.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nihilist:

L for both you.
Plizzzz.....a medal that was awarded to him by the president(Speaker) of the Catalonian parliament. Not even the PM or the King.

Now lets compare that to been knighted by the overall figurehead of a whole country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:
Plizzzz.....a medal that was awarded to him by the president(Speaker) of the Catalonian parliament. Not even the PM or the King.

Now lets compare that to been knighted by the overall figurehead of a whole country.

Pep has this award.

L.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Can you believe this? The same people who said If Pep is so good he should leave Barcelona. Now are saying If Pep is so good he should have stayed in Barcelona?
I'm not part of the category of people that ever made such claims.

I can tell you if Pep stayed at Barcelona till now he would have won at least 1 more if not 2 more CL titles
Na so. The same way u said he would win the league last season?

I am sure If Pep by any means win the league this year the same people will say why did he have to use 11 players in a game to win why not win with 6 players
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
patrickmuf:
Whilst it's true that getting to the top of your game ain't an easy task, maintaining your position at the top is a whole ball game entirely and that's why coaches like Pep, Mou and others always move on after achieving so much success or are shown the door after doing so well...There's a reason first bank is preferred by many, they've been there, seen it all conquered and are still in the business of winning...Zidane, Mou and Pep are equally good and deserving of the praises that go their way but the fact they won it at a fraction of the years it took Fergie doesn't in anyway belittle the achievement of SAF...

Now to your last line, peak Wenger and Arsenal were definitely a team to be reckoned with and he/they didn't represent Fergie's only competitors, he won trophies even with Roman's billions at Chelsea, Mansour at City, Rafa's Liverpool etc

Man Utd were by far the richest English club, They had the benefit of buying the best players in their league. And Wenger was a far inferior opponent

In the premier league era, Ferguson played the league like 20 times 11 before Roman 8 of the 11 before ROman he won 8. He only failed to win 3 times in 11 editions Thats 8/11 72%. Roman came in 2003. of 10 editions Ferguson won 5 50%

So check am out if its so difficult to manage the far richest club in the league where the next club has about half their finances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
patrickmuf:
That's an anomaly, we also know Arsenal don't care about the trophies, just rake in the cash and get a life long contract.

David Moyes says hi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fergie wouldn't have won any UCL sef. The two he won were by mistakes and luck but when these doesn't happen, he kisses the dust.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Pep has this award.

L.
Hmmn. I'll partially accept this L for now coz even after he got the award, we dont hear anyone calling him Sir Pep unlike Sir Alex. Levels cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.