Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10465299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some 4 years ago, My sister had the option of doing CFA at the university of Hertfordshire at cut price after her masters but she declined. Now, she is regretting it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ibime:

I'm sure exams can be sat in Nigeria cos many Nigerians have it. Just go through the CFA website. Its 3 exams - June every year you can write one exam only, although you can write the first exam in December. You'll need 300 hours revision time to dedicate plus £1.2k fee for each exam. They only pass the top 40% of people in each exam so it's something you have to be totally ready for.

As at 2007, I dont think they write in Nigeria, Just Ghana and UK. A lot of my colleagues who had ICAN tried the CFA and like 70% of them failed the first step
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Hian

Soon some people go dey say na Madrid want Hidden Hazard Ikedia. When Madrid want a player they go for him not all this begging Madrid upandan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Soon some people go dey say na Madrid want Hidden Hazard Ikedia. When Madrid want a player they go for him not all this begging Madrid upandan
i just read the entire interview,he also said he loves playing for chelsea and zidane is his idol,qoutes like this misjudge statements, i advice you read the entire thing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
i just read the entire interview,he also said he loves playing for chelsea and zidane is his idol,qoutes like this misjudge statements, i advice you read the entire thing

In an interview with Belgian TV channel RTL, Hazard said: "Everyone knows the respect I have for Zidane as a player, but also as a manager. He was my idol.

"I do not know what will happen in my career in the future. However, for sure, to play under Zidane would be a dream.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11119530/chelseas-eden-hazard-says-it-would-be-a-dream-to-play-under-real-madrid-boss-zinedine-zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

In an interview with Belgian TV channel RTL, Hazard said: "Everyone knows the respect I have for Zidane as a player, but also as a manager. He was my idol.

"I do not know what will happen in my career in the future. However, for sure, to play under Zidane would be a dream.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11119530/chelseas-eden-hazard-says-it-would-be-a-dream-to-play-under-real-madrid-boss-zinedine-zidane
he also said he would like to play for mourihno again,so is hazard begging manchester united?,he also he loves playing for chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2017
atheist5:
he also said he would like to play for mourihno again,so is hazard begging manchester united?,he also he loves playing for chelsea

The Mourinho talk na to divert attention, Everyone knows it was Zidane and Madrid he has been begging for attention for years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2017
what a hellish international break ! batsuayi has joined the injury gang with a foot injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

The Mourinho talk na to divert attention, Everyone knows it was Zidane and Madrid he has been begging for attention for years
lol if you say so,you and hazard ehh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Ibime:

I'm sure exams can be sat in Nigeria cos many Nigerians have it. Just go through the CFA website. Its 3 exams - June every year you can write one exam only, although you can write the first exam in December. You'll need 300 hours revision time to dedicate plus £1.2k fee for each exam. They only pass the top 40% of people in each exam so it's something you have to be totally ready for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Ibime:

thanks. I wish you well in d exam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Good luck on your exam, Ibime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:01am On Nov 10, 2017
The Blues are looking to increase their revenue.
According to the Evening Standard, Chelsea has been in discussions with a Chinese company to increase the club’s revenue to £650M.

Rumours have been circulating that the club has held talks with investors regarding a potential £500M deal to fund the redevelopment of Stamford Bridge.
While the Standard report that this is merely speculation and there isn’t truth to these claims, it is further evidence of Chris Townsend’s desire to establish Chelsea’s status as a commercial and financial powerhouse.

https://chelseafancast.com/2017/11/chelseas-in-discussions-with-a-chinese-company/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

abeg no bring your own.

Ronaldo did more than this before he joined madrid, that doesn't make him a bad player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2017
Grundig:
Some 4 years ago, My sister had the option of doing CFA at the university of Hertfordshire at cut price after her masters but she declined. Now, she is regretting it.

Was going to ask what year did She graduate as I know a few people that went there then I realised you said Masters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
abeg no bring your own.

Ronaldo did more than this before he joined madrid, that doesn't make him a bad player.
Did more than what?...Beg Madrid?
Bro are u okay?? cheesy, Real Madrid starting chasing Ronaldo(when I can remember) in 2006/07 before he won world best so which thing did he do more than Harzard?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

Was going to ask what year did She graduate as I know a few people that went there then I realised you said Masters.
I'm not sure if undergraduates at the same uni had same option. But my brother who studied at Portsmouth uni said they didn't get such offer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2017
kelvinze:

Did more than what?...Beg Madrid?
Bro are u okay?? cheesy, Real Madrid starting chasing Ronaldo(when I can remember) in 2006/07 before he won world best so which thing did he do more than Harzard?
and where did you see hazard beg madrid?

You blind?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Grundig:

I'm not sure if undergraduates at the same uni had same option. But my brother who studied at Portsmouth uni said they didn't get such offer.

I'd be surprised if Undergrads did. I am assuming your brother did His Masters not undergrad at portsmouth right? The best we got at my Uni during Undergrad was the likes of ACCA, CIMA and ACA coming to talk to us whilst offering us discounts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

I'd be surprised if Undergrads did. I am assuming your brother did His Masters not undergrad at portsmouth right? The best we got at my Uni during Undergrad was the likes of ACCA, CIMA and ACA coming to talk to us whilst offering us discounts.
Yep. Masters at Portsmouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
“Kevin is definitely the best player in the Premier League,” said Hazard.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/eden-hazard-admits-chelsea-sold-premier-leagues-best-player-as-he-hails-kevin-de-bruyne-a3687491.html
Keep doing the lords work, let thy shepkites know that their hero has a weak mentality grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
“Kevin is definitely the best player in the Premier League,” said Hazard.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/eden-hazard-admits-chelsea-sold-premier-leagues-best-player-as-he-hails-kevin-de-bruyne-a3687491.html

So it means debruyne wasn't the best player in epl until now. cheesy

Eden hazard is a cool-headed guy and he is a good leader. He even went ahead to defend debruyne's below average performances for belgium.

Hazard: “He has been criticised when he has played for Belgium, but I do not always think that’s fair. He always carries out everything and does his best.
“He’s an excellent player for our team
.”

A good leader must defend his followers to the best of his ability.

Some of us are still waiting for kdb to replicate his performance at city, in his national colours.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Senegal looks ready for the big stage. I just need Balde in that first XI to wrap things up.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
airmark:

So it means debruyne wasn't the best player in epl until now. cheesy

Eden hazard is a cool-headed guy and he is a good leader. He even went ahead to defend debruyne's below average performances for belgium.

Hazard: “He has been criticised when he has played for Belgium, but I do not always think that’s fair. He always carries out everything and does his best.
“He’s an excellent player for our team
.”

A good leader must defend his followers to the best of his ability.

Some of us are still waiting for kdb to replicate his performance at city, in his national colours.

It simply means Hidden Hazard is recognizing that KdB is a much better player than him, who met him at a new league and is still bossing him in the new league in performance

And being a flop is nothing new toHidden. He spent a whole season Hidden the world cup Hidden, 5 seasons of CL football Hidden

Belgium forward Eden Hazard has said criticism of his World Cup performances was justified and he was determined to shine at the European Championship in 2016.

Hazard set up Divock Origi's winner in the group phase match against Russia but did little else to justify pre-tournament hype that he was one of the world's best players.

In Belgium's quarter-final loss to Argentina the forward was taken off in the 75th minute after an ineffective performance
http://asia.eurosport.com/football/world-cup-criticism-was-fair-says-belgium-s-hazard_sto4343504/story.shtml

The whole world knows Hidden Hazard is a flop outside of the local league. So we have gotten used to him flopping We have no expectations of him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

Goodluck Bro. That shyte isn't easy but would be worth it in the end. One of my friends is earning over 200K(and increasing)a year now. I am seriously considering it tbh. Let me know How it goes in December. I'm sure you'd smash it.

200k, is that one money? If you have the charter, you should be earning over half a million naira.

Ibime:

Nah, I think that only Ghana, Southafrica and Egypt have centres in Africa.

Not many Nigerians have it, there are less than 1000 charter holders in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Time changes sha

Someone bumped this old thread and see how Man Utd fans were bashing Mourinho and Chelsea fans hailing him

https://www.nairaland.com/1296943/did-mourinho-fail-real-madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
nitrogen:

200k, is that one money? If you have the charter, you should be earning over half a million naira.

I think chic2imp was not talking about Naira.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

I think chic2imp was not talking about Naira.

Oh yeah. You are right, and he is correct. Charterholders earn big outside Africa (aside SA).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

It simply means Hidden Hazard is recognizing that KdB is a much better player than him, who met him at a new league and is still bossing him in the new league in performance

Did hazard say the same thing about kdb, last season or penultimate? Ori yin o kan pe rara. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
airmark:
Did hazard say the same thing about kdb, last season or penultimate? Ori yin o kan pe rara. cheesy

Was there any argument that KDB was better than Hidden at every time since he got to England? His stats are there to show

You are even shameless to mention penultimate season that Hazard ghosted for the entire season

Opolo e ti yoro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was there any argument that KDB was better than Hidden at every time since he got to England? His stats are there to show

You are even shameless to mention penultimate season that Hazard ghosted for the entire season

Opolo e ti yoro.

Sense fall on you. The point is, that penultimate season that hazard ghosted, was kdb the best in the league? No. Was he better than hazard in 2015/2016 and last season in epl? Did hazard opine that debruyne was the best player in epl since he arrived?

Kdb is on fire for his club and hazard was trying to spur him into action for belgium. You cant manipulate hazard's time-based view to suit your wack position, here is not ogbomosho youth center.

Oye ki won fun eni iko ni iwaju ori ni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), afrodoc2, Agadinaagwuofe, obainojazz(m), hatakekakashi and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.