Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10466033 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
airmark:
That naija keeper struggles with aerial balls. We should look for taller keeper.
That guy no serious at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Honduras vs Australia. Half time whistle on 44:45. What's up ref?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

You heard the one against George HW Bush too, a man on wheel chair, They said when he reaches out to hug his hand always land on the women backside. When you sit down and reach out to hug where is your hand likely to land on a person standing

Moreover his wife was always beside him

Yes.

That one is the most ridiculous yet. Of course, the old man's hands will only reach the waist or ass of someone he is hugging because he is confined to a wheelchair. Sometimes, I just think people just want their 15 minutes of fame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Italy better go beg Barwuah. I go laugh if they don't go through. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some things make we just keep quiet before they say something

The ones I sympathize with are underaged victims and those where force was used for

Imagine a chic said someone rap3d her twice 3 months interval in his house. Why would you go visit someone who rap3d you multiple times again and again. Or the guy say come and give me a massage and you say no and he let her leave without any altercation. But thats harrasment

Normally men are the ones culturally expected to make moves but now it seems every move you make can be termed assault

Maybe they should provide a database of girls that are open to toasting and proposition

I'm guessing you're talking about Harvey Weinstein.

Don't lump that case with the rest of these other cases that have come out the woodwork.

Harvey Weinstein is a member of the elite that has maybe trangessed within the coven and is now being punished in public.

The speed at which his fall happened, the regularity of statements from new accusers timed almost to the hour, and the fact that a man who hosted sitting US presidents to dinner in his own home, is now being investigated publicly by both UK and US police tells me that his tribulations are more pernicious than the trials of brother Jero.

Holyweird Cabal are dealing with Weinstein.That one is for sure.

All these other ones are just attaché, politically correct nonsense. 'He touched my knee'. He told me where to warm my hands.

British minister of defence resigned this week for that. Another politician killed himself.i con dey reason how I dey toast babes for club back then - my style might get me locked up if I was still on the front lines these days

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2017
I won't be surprised if Uzoho gets the nod to man the goal on Tuesday. He's done well in his previous matches with Deportivo La Coruna.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2017
RLC England debut Man of the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:14am On Nov 11, 2017
RLC and Tammy getting good mentions. Good that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Nov 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm guessing you're talking about Harvey Weinstein.

Don't lump that case with the rest of these other cases that have come out the woodwork.

Harvey Weinstein is a member of the elite that has maybe trangessed within the coven and is now being punished in public.

The speed at which his fall happened, the regularity of statements from new accusers timed almost to the hour, and the fact that a man who hosted sitting US presidents to dinner in his own home, is now being investigated publicly by both UK and US police tells me that his tribulations are more pernicious than the trials of brother Jero.

Holyweird Cabal are dealing with Weinstein.That one is for sure.

All these other ones are just attaché, politically correct nonsense. 'He touched my knee'. He told me where to warm my hands.

British minister of defence resigned this week for that. Another politician killed himself.i con dey reason how I dey toast babes for club back then - my style might get me locked up if I was still on the front lines these days

You see the one of Kevin Spacey too. Within 2 weeks Netflix dropped him, House of cards dropped him, Yesterday another woman said Kevin touched her 18yr old son inappropriately last year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:51am On Nov 11, 2017
FBS:

That guy no serious at all.

cheesy

I like his spirit in goal, but that won't be enough against the bests in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2017
I'm suggesting a 4-2-1-3 formation for the Super eagles on Tuesday cos the "fantastic five" of Icardi, Dybala, Higuain, Di Maria, and Aguero would surely cause lots of problems for Nigeria.

So, either John Ogu or Michael Agbo could partner Ndidi in the midfield pivot in order to provide effective cover for the defense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Wasn't hope solo accused of assault a few years ago

Yes. She was accused of assaulting her nephew. The offense was so severe that she was charged to court for it.

But she fit beat Blatter well well o, judging from this pic cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

From one of Dayo's friends:

''What a fucking performance, his amygdala senses always ready to recieve the ball between the volumetric baselines. He was operating as a dorsifilexion mediopunta and an inverted subatomic regista playmaker at the same time. His biblographic understanding of the game, electrochemist locomotion, quick and sharp turns, thermodynamic close control and verdant low centre of gravity is unmatched. He is performing at such a contumacious level despite most of his teammates showing clear signs of autism and bronchiectasis and are incapable of completing a simple 6 yard pass. Eden Hazard is without any argument the best footballer in the world and probably the most talented player of all time as well.''

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40am On Nov 11, 2017
airmark:
Eden Hazard is without any argument the best footballer in the world and probably the most talented player of all time as well.''

Thats why they say many are mad, few a roaming

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2017
diggz:
Nihilist I like your boy Maguire.....he is very good. cool
the guy good...I noticed him when he was at hull
Surprised no big club went for him,he the type that do the dirty work and his partner get the praise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

You see the one of Kevin Spacey too. Within 2 weeks Netflix dropped him, House of cards dropped him, Yesterday another woman said Kevin touched her 18yr old son inappropriately last year

females are trying to play the victim card when giving the opportunity...even the full ones are feminists some don't even know the meaning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2017
sod09:
females are trying to play the victim card when giving the opportunity...even the full ones are feminists some don't even know the meaning
i was sod disapionted about the stancy situation,one of the most talented actors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2017
The way Hazard was dribbling past Mexican players like school boys lol

Who saw Loftus-Cheek disgrace Rudiger on couple of occasions? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2017
atheist5:
i was sod disapionted about the stancy situation,one of the most talented actors

That he's a talented actor doesn't count for nothing.

And it was a man who accused Spacey, so it's not about feminism
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2017
The truth is that many celebrities and politicians feel they can get away with anything, hence, their tendency to sexually assault people they consider less than they are....

And not only women are complaining, Mariah Carey was also accused of the same thing by her bodyguard

No matter how u look at it, Grabbing a woman's ass is not flirting is sexual assault
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2017
randomperson:

That he's a talented actor doesn't count for nothing.

And it was a man who accused Spacey, so it's not about feminism
oh he was taking about feminism[i][/i]i think it is uselessmin western countries and needed in countries like nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2017
VargasVee:

that double nutmeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2017
sod09:
the guy good...I noticed him when he was at hull
Surprised no big club went for him,he the type that do the dirty work and his partner get the praise

Like John Terry abi?

Cc: Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2017
atheist5:

Cos he's gay like you? grin cheesy

*starts bike* .......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2017
All these oyibo sef. Which one be inappropriate touches again? And the worst is that these women are happy for the interest shown by the man.

Personally, if I am feeling a woman, my actions speaks louder - I love to touch o. And they will just remove my hand in a playful way.

These oyibo na ediots. Same people that allows same se.x marriage

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2017
atheist5:
this guy in prison break tbag
I heard he's accused of sexual harassment too
I think they need to orientate these females the meaning of harassment.
Not when I complement you nice ass and you telling me I harrass you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2017
elrony:

Cos he's gay like you? grin cheesy

*starts bike* .......

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Emaprince:
All these oyibo sef. Which one be inappropriate touches again? And the worst is that these women are happy for the interest shown by the man.

Personally, if I am feeling a woman, my actions speaks louder - I love to touch o. And they will just remove my hand in a playful way.

These oyibo na ediots. Same people that allows same se.x marriage
oyibos are idiots yet their country is million times better than yours,
oyibos are idiots yet you will run in water just to get visa to any western country
oyinbos are idiots yet the smartblack people wallow in poverty and misery?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats why they say many are mad, few a roaming

That's why i said ''one of your friends'', both of you are mad. cheesy

VargasVee:

I only watched hazard's highlights, his bursting into goal area frequently, will get him the numbers. Learnt loftus-cheek impressed too, that's the effect of playing regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=atheist5 post=62275650][/quote]

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2017
sod09:
this guy in prison break tbag
I heard he's accused of sexual harassment too
I think they need to orientate these females the meaning of harassment.
Not when I complement you nice ass and you telling me I harrass you
dont try that in usa sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
elrony:

grin

Elrunning how far bro. Was looking for you earlier in the week, where is afrodoc2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.