Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
airmark:

What was 'or' doing in that lie that you reeled out as fact? According to you, I played for 'ebiede or at maracana'. Does this make sense at all?

You should just remain in that country, till 2097. Nigeria should do everything to stop stvpid people from multiplying.
Nigga are you ret@rded? For all I know you might be a quadriplegic
who has not kicked a ball in his lifetime. What part of my statements implied I was trying to state or pass any facts? I don't even know you from Adam chale and I was talking about your phoolish haste to always claim you played football at Sunday League level. Nobody was trying to be factually correct. Phool

Everything flies over that Zuma rock of confusion that is afflicting your neck

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
A40:
Who was hyping Milan?? Lmao the decent signings I felt you guys made were Rodriguez and Bonucci and
to a lesser extent Calhanoglu (who is wildly inconsistent) the others were mostly sankwa signings

A couple or more on this forum were. I think people just bought into the hype created by the Chinese takeover. They were probably expecting a Chelsea like turnaround when Roman came in 03. Not going to happen. Too many clubs with way bigger budgets plus let's be honest we need a top coach at the helm. Montella simply isn't cutting it i'm afraid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
A40:
[s]Nigga are you ret@rded? For all I know you might be a quadriplegic
who has not kicked a ball in his lifetime. What part of my statements implied I was trying to state or pass any facts? I don't even know you from Adam chale and I was talking about your phoolish haste to always claim you played football at Sunday League level. Nobody was trying to be factually correct. Phool

Everything flies over that Zuma rock of confusion that is afflicting your neck[/s]

What your mentor, dayo doesn't know about football, i know. It's a fact, aint bragging.

A40:
Oloshi leleyi sha. You saw the Lol preceding the statement and you are still taking that to mean my opinion was divergent. I blame your low IQ for your inability to recognize banter. Simpleton

You added lol, because of how ridiculous he was, on that day. 'Morata sha' is like getting tired of someone's action. You are chatting with someone who is smarter than you. Just complete it next time, 'Morata sha, he can't stop missing begging chances'. Ode oshi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
chic2pimp:

A couple or more on this forum were. I think people just bought into the hype created by the Chinese takeover. They were probably expecting a Chelsea like turnaround when Roman came in 03. Not going to happen. Too many clubs with way bigger budgets plus let's be honest we need a top coach at the helm. Montella simply isn't cutting it i'm afraid.
Lol they were excited over Kalinic? Biglia? Kessie? Suso? Orishirishi! Even Bonucci has been a flop thus far, Low key. Andre Silva too.

Let them keep spending though because you can never get it right immediately. City had to buy the likes of Santa Cruz, Mwaruwari , Robinho before getting the Agueros and KDBs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
airmark:

What your mentor, dayo doesn't know about football, i know. It's a fact, aint bragging.

Breaking News: Nobody believes you

airmark:

You added lol, because of how ridiculous he was, on that day. 'Morata sha' is like getting tired of someone's action. You are chatting with someone who is smarter than you. Just complete it next time, 'Morata sha, he can't stop missing begging chances'. Ode oshi.
You are one confused and insufferable cretin. My friend swallow your L with better starch and
Ogowo soup and stop playing low budget Dr Phil.

Which striker no dey miss chance? E be like say you need psychia Doctor because you have serious mental problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
A40:
[s]Breaking News: Nobody believes you

You are one confused and insufferable cretin. My friend swallow your L with better starch and
Ogowo soup and stop playing low budget Dr Phil.

Which striker no dey miss chance? E be like say you need psychia Doctor because you have serious mental problem[/s]

Lol, morata sha. Next time it will be morata chai.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
A40:
Lol they were excited over Kalinic? Biglia? Kessie? Suso? Orishirishi! Even Bonucci has been a flop thus far, Low key. Andre Silva too.

Let them keep spending though because you can never get it right immediately. City had to buy the likes of Santa Cruz, Mwaruwari , Robinho before getting the Agueros and KDBs

Na so o. Bonucci has been decent if a bit underwelhming but tbh that has more to do with How shambolic the team has been as a whole. A combination of Baresi and Maldini would be made to look distinctively average in this current Milan set up.

The Arabs in charge of city have access to unlimited funds don't think the same can be said of the chinese. We simply can't compete with the likes of Psg and City. A worldclass coach and Scouts are needed in my opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2017
diggz:

With ronaldo there is hope...there is history,very rich history but with benzema all I know is that he is not suppose to score goals according to you.

Benzema is the 3rd highest active goal scorer in the CL after Ronaldo and Messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Benzema is the 3rd highest active goal scorer in the CL after Ronaldo and Messi

Yes he is the 3rd highest goal scorer in the CL so he is not suppose to score in the league ....wehdonsir cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2017
diggz:
Yes he is the 3rd highest goal scorer in the CL so he is not suppose to score in the league ....wehdonsir cheesy

He has the same number of goals as Ronaldo in the same team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:27am On Nov 19, 2017
bigkesh:
We told them,we kuku warned them.

Morata has a higher ceiling than the Belgian Altidore.

They must be seeing it now

Lukaku 12goals 4 assists
Morata 9 goals 4 assist

National team
Lukaku 11 goals
Morata 5 goals

Lukakus team 2nd
Moratas team 3rd.

Ceiling ni raffia leaf ni. Abeg talk another thing
Yes we are seeing their ceiling

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:43am On Nov 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lukaku 12goals 4 assists
Morata 9 goals 4 assist

National team
Lukaku 11 goals
Morata 5 goals

Lukakus team 2nd
Moratas team 3rd.

Ceiling ni raffia leaf ni. Abeg talk another thing
Yes we are seeing their ceiling

Clearly you must have a twisted definition of a 'ceiling' in your head.

Morata has battled injuries,adapting to a new league and situation for him and has played far less minutes compared to Lukaku,yet the only reason Lukaku has more goals than him is became Morata has not been fortunate enough to play a team Like CSKA.

NT?? You wanna add minutes played?

An the last time Morata faced Lukaku's team......let's leave it there.

Lukaku has played in PL for years and While Morata is scoring and assisting in crucial moments,your MCM is scoring the icing on the cake.

They are not mates

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:37am On Nov 19, 2017
bigkesh:

Clearly you must have a twisted definition of a 'ceiling' in your head.

Morata has battled injuries,adapting to a new league and situation for him and has played far less minutes compared to Lukaku,yet the only reason Lukaku has more goals than him is became Morata has not been fortunate enough to play a team Like CSKA.

NT?? You wanna add minutes played?

An the last time Morata faced Lukaku's team......let's leave it there.

Lukaku has played in PL for years and While Morata is scoring and assisting in crucial moments,your MCM is scoring the icing on the cake.

They are not mates

Excuses Excuses Excuses.
How many goals do they have?
The last time their team played? Are you for real? So because Dele Alli's team beat Real Madrid at home, then Dele has more ceiling according to you than Modric.
And Martial by winning the United game, against Spurs he plays more than Harry Kane. I also think Sam Vokes is better than Morata since he scored as Burnley trashed Chelsea at Stamford bridge ekwa. And Aaron Mooy of Huddersfield has a higher ceiling than Matic since Huddersfield beat man u. I can go on and on.
You have been waiting for an opportunity to mock the guy despite his fine form until you won 1-0 at home, something Huddersfield also did.
Both guys have had fantastic starts together with other new guys like sallah and lacazette no need to be denigrating a player because he is not your player. Everybody here including united fans has agreed that Lindelof has been shit, but Lukaku? No he is a fantastic player. And Morata is not better than him or have a ceiling higher than him. If you want to hail your player hail him without bringing Lukaku into it, if not it will show insecurity on your side. Behave yourself

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

Excuses Excuses Excuses.
The last time their team played? Are you for real? So because Dele Alli's team beat Real Madrid at home, then Dele has more ceiling according to you than Modric.
And Martial by winning the United game, against Spurs he plays more than Harry Kane. I also think Sam Vokes is better than Morata since he scored as Burnley trashed Chelsea at Stamford bridge ekwa. And Aaron Mooy of Huddersfield has a higher ceiling than Matic since Huddersfield beat man u. I can go on and on.
You have been waiting for an opportunity to mock the guy despite his fine form until you won 1-0 at home, something Huddersfield also did.
Both guys have had fantastic starts together with other new guys like sallah and lacazette no need to be denigrating a player because he is not your player. Everybody here including united fans has agreed that Lindelof has been shit, but Lukaku? No he is a fantastic player. And Morata is not better than him or have a ceiling higher than him. If you want to hail your player hail him without bringing Lukaku into it, if not it will show insecurity on your side. Behave yourself
Guy, morata is better.
Every Manure fan with a brain knows that.
How can you say Morata is not better than Lukaku after seeing what we have all seen?
And to think , Lukaku is more experienced in the League.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Guy, morata is better.
How can you say Morata is not better than Lukaku after seeing what we have all seen?
What have you seen? Has Lukaku not been running to the sides or midfield to create something? Do they give him clean services like Azpi or Hazard? Once you can ball you can ball, there's no advantage in being in the league before some others abi Dem Baba, Reimy and co that all had experience in the league and were doing fine did they not flop at Chelshit? Morata playing with Mkhi will have worse stats

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2017
eph12:

What have you seen? Has Lukaku not been running to the sides or midfield to create something? Do they give him clean services like Azpi or Hazard? Once you can ball you can ball, there's no advantage in being in the league before some others abi Dem Baba, Reimy and co that all had experience in the league and were doing fine did they not flop at Chelshit? Morata playing with Mkhi will have worse stats
Have you seen the way morata creates his own chances for himself and others? Lukaku can never do that.
See that no-look flip assist that Morata gave to hazard for the goal yesterday, Lukaku is not capable of that. He is very limited and you know that.

He is an okay player. I wouldn't feel bad with Lukaku at Chelsea to be honest, but we should all know where to draw the line.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Have you seen the way morata creates his own chances for himself and others? Lukaku can never do that.
See that no-look flip assist that Morata gave to hazard for the goal yesterday, Lukaku is not capable of that. He is very limited and you know that.

He is an okay player. I wouldn't feel bad with Lukaku at Chelsea to be honest, but we should all know where to draw the line.
Did you see the flick Lukaku dropped for Martial goal against TTH and the cross for Rashford against Huddersfield? Those were our only goals for those games.

Keep on drawing your line

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

Excuses Excuses Excuses.

See merciless schooling....morata has been better but his "betterness" has not been able to help them overhaul the supposed poorer guys team on the table or he surpass the poorer guys goal haul! Ogogoro sippers logic at its finest..... grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2017
eph12:

Did you see the flick Lukaku dropped for Martial goal against TTH and the cross for Rashford against Huddersfield? Those were our only goals for those games.

Keep on drawing your line
I can't believe we are arguing this. cheesy
Nigerian fans can be pretty irrational.

Folks on redcafe and thebusbybabe/sbnation are not this dogmatic or deluded. And those guys are hard core manure fanatics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Guy, morata is better.

Ok. Sir i hear you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Folks on redcafe and thebusbybabe/sbnation are not this dogmatic or deluded. And those guys are hard core manure fanatics.

undecided

So you believe Folks on the Mentioned Forums are rational while the Dudes here are deluded?! Contemptible Mentality at its peak!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Inferiority complex will not kill you my guy. Obviously we need to do more to free people like you that are still in slavery angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
eph12:

I have not seen the ceiling oo, Robbie Keane that was banging it front, back, left , centre. at spurs he went to Liverpool and flopped, but Torres came to the same team and took EPL by storm. Hidden hazard was more experienced than KDB in the league, I have not seen the excuse by them as Kevin is thrashing the league. I did not see the same excuse for Pogba when he came last year.

The guy was even saying minutes played. Morata as a top striker played 1059 minutes so far scoring 9 goals and 4 assists. But martial as an Attacking midfielder has scored 7 goals and 4 assists in 606 minutes. Don't even get me started on Mo Sallah. the ogogoro way shekpe fans de take these days na unlabelled one.
Higher ceiling. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

I have not seen the ceiling oo, Robbie Keane that was banging it front, back, left , centre. at spurs he went to Liverpool and flopped, but Torres came to the same team and took EPL by storm. Hidden hazard was more experienced than KDB in the league, I have not seen the excuse by them as Kevin is thrashing the league. I did not see the same excuse for Pogba when he came last year.

The guy was even saying minutes played. Morata as a too striker player 1059 minutes so far scoring 9 goals and 4 assists. But martial as an Attacking midfielder has scored 7 goals and 4 assists in 606 minutes. Don't even get me started on Mo Sallah. the ogogoro way shekpe fans de take these days na unlabelled one.
Higher ceiling. Lol
I guess Torres lost his EPL experience when he left Loserpool to join shekpe. Shekpe fans ehn na one day hundred mumu shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

So the goal that he drew all the Everton defenders to one side and put the ball on the plate for mkhi is not creating chances for other.
The flick for Martial vs spurs and that vs CSKa is not creating for others and the ball to Rashford vs Huddersfield is nothing.
The goal he scored yesterday wasn't it created by him, didnt you see the goal? The ball that pogba scored via Rashford, who created it. No Lukaku doesnt create.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2017
eph12:

I guess Torres lost his EPL experience when he left Loserpool to join shekpe. Shekpe fans ehn na one day hundred mumu shocked shocked

No na Diego Torres Chelsea buy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

No na Diego Torres Chelsea buy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

So you believe Folks on the Mentioned Forums are rational while the Dudes here are deluded?! Contemptible Mentality at its peak!
Maybe you need to go there to have an idea of what I am talking about.
They are more rational , that is a fact. It is a not a case of inferiority complex, it is the Gospel truth.
And the fact that many of them are british with more endemic premier league football ''tribalism'', even makes their rationality more impressive.

Only a Nigerian fan would think Lukaku is on the same level as Morata. No sane manure fan still argues that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Maybe you need to go there to have an idea of what I am talking about.
They are more rational , that is a fact. It is a not a case of inferiority complex, it is the Gospel truth.
And the fact that many of them are british with more endemic premier league football ''tribalism'', even makes their rationality more impressive.

Only a Nigerian fan would think Lukaku is on the same level as Morata. No sane manure fan still argues that.

undecided

Your Points are well noted!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Your Points are well noted!
Attention from the likes of you? You are freaking nuts. cheesy
You quoted me , remember? You are the scum looking for attention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Attention from the likes of you? You are freaking nuts. cheesy
You quoted me , remember? You are the scum looking for attention.

undecided

...... and thanks for giving me the Attention - CaSTRated1000!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
See as them dey bash person skull like say na fuji drum..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.