Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10431094 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

...... and thanks for giving me the Attention - CaSTRated1000!
Don't quote me again, you scum.
Now Piss-off, peasant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Don't quote me again, you scum.
Now Piss-off, peasant.

undecided

Are you pained already?! Your Moniker has said it all about you..... cos only a dejected, sullied Eunuch would think like you!

CaSTRated1000.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Are you pained already?! Your Moniker has said it all about you..... cos only a dejected, sullied Eunuch would think like you!

CaSTRated1000.

I am off to church.
When I get back, we will revisit this statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

So the goal that he drew all the Everton defenders to one side and put the ball on the plate for mkhi is not creating chances for other.
The flick for Martial vs spurs and that vs CSKa is not creating for others and the ball to Rashford vs Huddersfield is nothing.
The goal he scored yesterday wasn't it created by him, didnt you see the goal? The ball that pogba scored via Rashford, who created it. No Lukaku doesnt create.

The problem here is that you don't seem to recognise "hating" when you see one. I understand the urge to stop a misconception about your player or to set the records straight, but not every post is worth countering.

When you get to read all the encomiums that, that same guy heaped on this same "Belgian Altidore", you'll get to realise where his hatred is coming from. That guy so much loved and praised Ukaku that he was trolling us with the "rumors" that Chelsea were going Ukaku. The same guy bashed and said some funny harsh words about Morata MULTIPLE TIMES. Then suddenly Ukaku was officially announced as a player that will be signing for United and he outmatched the speed of Flash of DC Comics to take back all the good words about this Belgian Altidore. Ask excavators here to dig up his words on both Ukaku and Morata before Ukaku broke his heart, then you'll realise why his post deserves no countering.

Don't be deceived about his lies of "we warned them. . ." He warned nada. How can someone praising Ukaku and deriding Morata still have the boldness to lie that he warned Chelsea fans about Ukaku? Or, he started warning them after Ukaku came to United? You get time honestly. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2017
sinizia:

The problem here is that you don't seem to recognise "hating" when you see one. I understand the urge to stop a misconception about your player or to set the records straight, but not every post is worth countering.

When you get to read all the encomiums that, that same guy heaped on this same "Belgian Altidore", you'll get to realise where his hatred is coming from. That guy so much loved and praised Ukaku that he was trolling us with the "rumors" that Chelsea were going Ukaku. The same guy bashed and said some funny harsh words about Morata MULTIPLE TIMES. Then suddenly Ukaku was officially announced as a player that will be signing for United and he outmatched the speed of Flash of DC Comics to take back all the good words about this Belgian Altidore. Ask excavators here to dig up his words on both Ukaku and Morata before Ukaku broke his heart, then you'll realise why his post deserves no countering.

Don't be deceived about his lies of "we warned them. . ." He warned nada. How can someone praising Ukaku and deriding Morata still have the boldness to lie that he warned Chelsea fans about Ukaku? Or, he started warning them after Ukaku came to United? You get time honestly. SMH.

No wonder. Thank you jare, its only someone high on cheap fermented gin will say what he said.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

I am off to church.
When I get back, we will revisit this statement.

undecided

Pray to God to bless you with good Sense of Reasoning!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
diggz:

Congrats guy

My boss, gracias
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Hmm.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2017
donjazet:
Hmm.

Fake. same was said about Mitchy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Chelsea and gayism cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Yea! But this has a bit of authenticity to it because I doubt any journalist in his right senses will want to goof so many times. So for him to release this news despite the backlash faced earlier means he might really be on to something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Na fake news oo

D same news was said to michy batusayi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2017
sinizia:

No mind them..the summer we were busy chasing after Morata ,them shekpe fans be chanting lukaku name up and down till Eddie stroke their heart with sword cheesy ..they r now bashing the same lukaku now. Even when it's Crystal clear lukaku has performed well for us,they won't see it ..Morata is a good player which I wanted to see don our no.9 shirt bit it didn't materialize, we got a better player much suited to the league in Lukaku so why hate him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
kelvinze:

No mind them..the summer we were busy chasing after Morata ,them shekpe fans be chanting lukaku name up and down till Eddie stroke their heart with sword cheesy ..they r now bashing the same lukaku now. Even when it's Crystal clear lukaku has performed well for us,they won't see it ..Morata is a good player which I wanted to see don our no.9 shirt bit it didn't materialize, we got a better player much suited to the league in Lukaku so why hate him?
lukaku is good,am a chelsea fan and i admit but he is NOT better than morata,okay name a better attribute to his game he has better than morata?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

I can't believe we are arguing this. cheesy
Nigerian fans can be pretty irrational.

Folks on redcafe and thebusbybabe/sbnation are not this dogmatic or deluded. And those guys are hard core manure fanatics.
this is a senseless comment
Does that mean our argument have to be same with blue cafe
Get a life bro and stop your slave mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
donjazet:

Yea! But this has a bit of authenticity to it because I doubt any journalist in his right senses will want to goof so many times. So for him to release this news despite the backlash faced earlier means he might really be on to something.

Conclusion: One Chelsea player is gay. It's probably Kante. Only God knows where that dude gets his energy from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leyqute:

Conclusion: One Chelsea player is gay. It's probably Kante. Only God knows where that dude gets his energy from.
from rimming grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hazard beautiful pass to Alonso

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
That Morata flick for Hazard's goal shockedshocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
sod09:
this is a senseless comment
[b]Does that mean our argument have to be same with blue cafe
[/b]Get a life bro and stop your slave mentality
No.
But I expect some atom of rationality.

You are not English. Manure or Chelsea does not belong to us. It is a shame when English fanatics show more rationality than foreigners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Morata - "The premier league is the most difficult league in the world. "

Raumdeuter, the coefficient you were looking for, has moved permanently to the epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leyqute:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thecassanova:
Hazard beautiful pass to Alonso

It's good that you posted a gif, later some brain-fatigued dolts would be saying that hazard can only dribble, pause and play, no through passes from him and all that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
bigkesh:
Lukaku looks like a done deal
na true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leyqute:

I think kante is married and he can't be gay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
bigkesh:

Lukaku can become a flop or a very potent weapon.......There is a reason those guys you mentioned are quite easier to mark out in big games against good defenders than Drogba

Lukaku's strengths is not easy to deal with at all, Aerial balls,pace and power.....How many defenders in the world can deal with that?

If Lukaku really improves on his strength ,whether na Ramos or Maldini,no defender will find it easy to play him

Let's hope Conte can the best out of him

bigkesh:
..........Azpi.....Luiz....Ake......

Alves.........Kante......Tolisso......Sandro

.........Mahrez...............Hazard

........,..........Lukaku.....................

Subs-Willian,Pedro,Fabregas,Chalobah,Baker,Moses,Andreas,Alonso,Cahill,Batman

Thoughts?

bigkesh:
Our midfield and attack in the Community shield

Bakayoko,Kante,Willian,Pedro,Lukaku

Haaaa....God why

ladies and gentlemen, Bigkesh

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
airmark:

It's good that you posted a gif, later some brain-fatigued dolts would be saying that hazard only dribble, pause and play, no through passes from him and all that.
hazard has never been a blind player. Once he is in the midfield and spots a good run from a player, he is taking the pass. That is his game. But, he likes play such pass when he feels there is a higher probability that it will get to his player. If not, he holds to the possession and dribbles till he finds an opening.

I just laugh when I see them saying that he doesn't know how to pass. Passing is a big part of his game. Without his passing, he will not get the ratings that he is getting. He will also not be raking in the number of chances he gets.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Coutinho’s last 15 games -
10 goals 4 assists Hazard’s last 15 games -
4 goals 1 assists . Hazard Has Been
jumping from one shadow to another shadow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

Guy..thanks for digging out this comments...now they don turn against him de call am jambody as if its d guy's fault...cos morata is getting enough services from hazard and azpi, he's now better than lukaku.
The way some shekpe fans think eeehh....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
You look at Kelvin de bruyne , then look at other CMs in the league. The distance is too much apart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
You look at Kelvin de bruyne , then look at other CMs in the league. The distance is too much apart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Demolz and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.