Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537394 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Neymar1095:
Coutinho’s last 15 games -
10 goals 4 assists Hazard’s last 15 games -
4 goals 1 assists . Hazard Has Been
jumping from one shadow to another shadow.

Raumdeuter when he sees this post by neymar1095

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blaaad I seee everywhere cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
diggz:
Blaaad I seee everywhere cheesy cheesy
No chills at all baba, no chills grin

Egbon Griffon wataguan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Man u fans with their usual erection when they hear the name "morata. Take it or leave it morata is a far more intelligent, experienced and all round striker than Lukaku. Morata has gone to two good leagues and not only doing well but contributing to these club success when he was there...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
Man u fans with their usual erection when they hear the name "morata. Take it or leave it morata is a far more intelligent, experienced and all round striker than Lukaku. Morata has gone to two good leagues and not only doing well but contributing to these club success when he was there...
contributing to what club success if i may ask......... At madrid he was a bench warmer and at juventus he scored only 27goals. Sit your ass down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Neymar1095:

contributing to what club success if i may ask......... At madrid he was a bench warmer and at juventus he scored only 27goals. Sit your ass down.
morata goals last season gave Madrid 10- 13points. Remove these points, you know who won the league

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
wait...so morata is now contributing more than hazard, kante and azpi ??...chaii..when u think you have seen it all

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
kelvinze:

wait...so morata is now contributing more than hazard, kante and azpi ??...chaii..when u think you have seen it all
read before you type, don't type because you feel it will make sense. Go back and read carefully, once you're done, show me where i wrote morata is contributing more than hazard and co.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Skimpledawg:

No chills at all baba, no chills grin

Egbon Griffon wataguan?

Omo mehn......Griffon dey on sabbatical leave bruv grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Greatihex:
hazard has never been a blind player. Once he is in the midfield and spots a good run from a player, he is taking the pass. That is his game. But, he likes play such pass when he feels there is a higher probability that it will get to his player. If not, he holds to the possession and dribbles till he finds an opening.

I just laugh when I see them saying that he doesn't know how to pass. Passing is a big part of his game. Without his passing, he will not get the ratings that he is getting. He will also not be raking in the number of chances he gets.

That's difficult for many to figure out. I remember when i analysed some 'striker, go and kill yourself' passes that kdb gave, that dayo dropped here. The receivers of most of those passes, had not more than 30% chance of doing anything tangible with them. Hazard would rather not waste that power of possession and switch to plan b.

What i am happy for is, he is closer to goal mouth now. Only injury can stop him, as i notice some opponents are now targeting his ankle.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Eden Hazard has just equalled De Bruyne’s PL goals this season and he hasn’t even played up to 6 games lmaoo.
THERE’S ONLY ONE BELGIAN IN ENGLAND

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
airmark:

Lol, morata sha. Next time it will be morata chai.
Omugo. You won't face the useless Belotti you were hyping on this forum. Remind us how many goals he has scored this season again? They even gave the eleribu penalty to score today he miss am.

Any team that makes you their scout is doomed to relegation and administration

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
In every EPL match Eden Hazard has scored in during the Conte era, Chelsea have gone on to win.
Charm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
A40:
Omugo. You won't face the useless Belotti you were hyping on this forum. Remind us how many goals he has scored this season again? They even gave the eleribu penalty to score today he miss am.

Any team that makes you their scout is doomed to relegation and administration

So every player that missed a penalty is eleribu, right? Those who threw you out of Nigeria to that God-forsaken land, should be honoured by Buhari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Branzy:
Eden Hazard has just equalled De Bruyne’s PL goals this season and he hasn’t even played up to 6 games lmaoo.
Why is this one comparing Kelvin to Hazard they don't even play the same position and yet De bruyne has contributed more goals than the fool with 8 point clear at the top. Sit your ass down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hazard's best season had 17 goals. With penalties. Salah already has 14 goals. Fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Neymar1095:
Hazard's best season had 17 goals. With
penalties. Salah already has 14 goals. Fraud

Are you yoruba? Do you know what they call arodan and where to get it?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Neymar1095:
Hazard's best season had 17 goals. With
penalties. Salah already has 14 goals. Fraud
KDB best season not more that 14 goals
Salah 14 goals already
KDB fraud .
Salah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KDB

Kangaroo logic

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Branzy:

KDB is an Albino who's Raumdeuter's best friend cheesy

Always talking about how he single handedly lifts Belgium. And to think he didn't even score any goal in their qualifiers lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Obere4u:

Salah 14 goals already
KDB fraud .

Kangaroo logic
One beer for you.
If you don't drink beer, pick anything in my fridge.
God bless you abeg.
Let's leave our metro station analysts to continue their amebo jobs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Obere4u:

Salah 14 goals already
KDB fraud .

Kangaroo logic

Dayo will soon come for you with ucl semifinal line as you've spanked one of his disciples.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
airmark:

So every player that missed a penalty is eleribu, right? Those who threw you out of Nigeria to that God-forsaken land, should be honoured by Buhari.
Eleribu, What is your infatuation with my location? I'm back to base FYI since you dey track me like DHL parcel.

Odaaran ponbele! Tell us how many goals Belotti has scored this season? Only a lunatic like you would advocate for any team to choose Belotti over Morata

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Obere4u:
KDB best season not more that 14 goals Salah 14 goals already KDB fraud . Salah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KDB
Kangaroo logic
common sense is not common among Chelsea fans at all. Oya kelvin best season 6 goals + 18assists =24 goal contribution.
Fraud Hazard 14goals + 6 assists = 20 goal contribution.
Oya hang your L gracefully

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Obere4u:
KDB best season not more that 14 goals Salah 14 goals already KDB fraud . Salah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KDB
Kangaroo logic
By the way kelvin and salah dont play the same position. salah and Hazard do. Another L

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Moyes needs to be introduced to a Dibia or TB Joshua

Ogbonna should be able to introduce him to both...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nihilist:
Moyes needs to be introduced to a Dibia or TB Joshua

Ogbonna should be able to introduce him to both...

Bad luck seems to follow him everywhere he goes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
"We are in the same situation as everyone. It was difficult for Manchester United to play at Chelsea. It's not only Tottenham that struggle to compete with the big teams away from home.
"We need to do many things. We need to win trophies, we need to build the new stadium, we need to build the squad, we need to play young players."

I see frustration here for poch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
airmark:

That's difficult for many to figure out. I remember when i analysed some 'striker, go and kill yourself' passes that kdb gave, that dayo dropped here. The receivers of most of those passes, had not more than 30% chance of doing anything tangible with them. Hazard would rather not waste that power of possession and switch to plan b.

What i am happy for is, he is closer to goal mouth now. Only injury can stop him, as i notice some opponents are now targeting his ankle.
e no go work for them. My man is not having any injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leyqute:

Bad luck seems to follow him everywhere he goes.

It's not a crime to show ambition, so I cant understand why his village people have refused to get off his case since he got the Manyoo job.

The followed him to Sunderland and even chased him to Spain. Now they're back with him in London.

The ancestors need to chill small for the man abeg...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nihilist:

It's not a crime to show ambition, so I cant understand why his village people have refused to get off his case since he got the Manyoo job.

The followed him to Sunderland and even chased him to Spain. Now they're back with him in London.

The ancestors need to chill small for the man abeg...

His destiny is tied to Everton. He shouldn't have left in the first place.

Maybe if West Ham sack him quickly enough he might just be lucky to reclaim his rightful seat in Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
A40:
Eleribu, What is your infatuation with my location? I'm back to base FYI since you dey track me like DHL parcel.

Odaaran ponbele! Tell us how many goals Belotti has scored this season? Only a lunatic like you would advocate for any team to choose Belotti over Morata

Alleluyah o. I was wondering what kind of country would someone travel to and would get lost for almost 6 months and wouldn't be happy to name the place after returning. We must do thanksgiving next sunday for your safe return bro.

Your life is more important to me than that belotti talk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
: cheesy cheesy oh dear..... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.